Lecheek Nutrition log opps for MASS HGH

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Lecheek Nutrition log opps for MASS HGH


    For those of you that have not tried Lecheek Nutrition's Mass HGH here is your chance.

    Personally one of my favorite new products on the market.

    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: Superman In a Bottle!

    Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
    Key Features:



    • Radically increase GH and testosterone.
    • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
    • Maximize protein synthesis.
    • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
    • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
    • Decrease cortisol.
    • Suppress myostatin.


    Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
    Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for




    Mass HGH Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: capsules
    Servings per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    MASS HGH® Blend: ** 2,300 mg **
    Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
    Mass HGH Directions:

    Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed. Never consume more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.





    Only a few spot for this so lets see some good apps.

    Name:
    Age:
    link to past logs:
    Past HGH products used if any :
    U.S. only.
    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?


    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO


  2. and another one

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    and another one
    Yep and we will have more in the works
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
    •   
       


  4. Nice!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  5. Name: Ryan

    Age:
    23

    Link to past logs:
    You got your Purple WRAATH on my Blue Genes! (sponsored log)
    Scavenging the Iron Jungle, for the GOLDEN FEAST (sponsored log)

    Product Reviews-
    [Review] NO Shotgun V3
    Animal Pump sample review

    Past HGH products used if any :
    HGHup, PowerFULL, Animal PM

    U.S. only.
    YES Live in Massachusetts currently.

    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?

    I think I am as good a candidate as any to log this product, I give very detailed responses track my workouts in good detail and am trustworthy to update log at least 5 times a week. I have reviewed and logged multiple products on this site, and have been a member for 3+ years.

    My training experience is ~6 years and currently am looking to recomp, I'm pretty much in a constant recomp till the winter months as I'm pretty lean right now but can't bulk as I'm running a lot and don't wish to drop weight so I currently take the slow route and recomp.

    I've had decent to good success with HGH products the ones I have used have yielded good results and I'd give a good fundamental basis for how this product stacks up to the other popular HGH products out on the market today.

  6. Nameavid
    Age:22
    link to past logs:N/A
    Past HGH products used if any :No
    U.S. only. Yes. Tx
    Lecheek should choose me because I'm a very motivated young bodybuilder and I consider my diet and training to be on point.
    I plan on bulking without gaining much fat. This natural test booster will definitely be a good option for me because I am currently on a low budget

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Name: Ryan

    Age:
    23

    Link to past logs:
    You got your Purple WRAATH on my Blue Genes! (sponsored log)
    Scavenging the Iron Jungle, for the GOLDEN FEAST (sponsored log)

    Product Reviews-
    [Review] NO Shotgun V3
    Animal Pump sample review

    Past HGH products used if any :
    HGHup, PowerFULL, Animal PM

    U.S. only.
    YES Live in Massachusetts currently.

    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?

    I think I am as good a candidate as any to log this product, I give very detailed responses track my workouts in good detail and am trustworthy to update log at least 5 times a week. I have reviewed and logged multiple products on this site, and have been a member for 3+ years.

    My training experience is ~6 years and currently am looking to recomp, I'm pretty much in a constant recomp till the winter months as I'm pretty lean right now but can't bulk as I'm running a lot and don't wish to drop weight so I currently take the slow route and recomp.

    I've had decent to good success with HGH products the ones I have used have yielded good results and I'd give a good fundamental basis for how this product stacks up to the other popular HGH products out on the market today.
    PM me your shipping info Bro your in!
    Please put Mass HGH logger in the title.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  8. Your bottle went out today ^^
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO




  9. Name Dan Aka Naddanme
    Age: 31
    link to past logs: was away from the site for a year or so so all my past logs are buried
    Past HGH products used if any : Powerful
    U.S. only. yep
    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? well I've really been reading on HGH products and think I'm getting to an age where they would work well. I've been around for long enough to know what makes a good log

  10. Some good apps so far, keep em coming guys!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Some good apps so far, keep em coming guys!
    Lets see some more apps guys.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Name: Ryan

    Age:
    23

    Link to past logs:
    You got your Purple WRAATH on my Blue Genes! (sponsored log)
    Scavenging the Iron Jungle, for the GOLDEN FEAST (sponsored log)

    Product Reviews-
    [Review] NO Shotgun V3
    Animal Pump sample review

    Past HGH products used if any :
    HGHup, PowerFULL, Animal PM

    U.S. only.
    YES Live in Massachusetts currently.

    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?

    I think I am as good a candidate as any to log this product, I give very detailed responses track my workouts in good detail and am trustworthy to update log at least 5 times a week. I have reviewed and logged multiple products on this site, and have been a member for 3+ years.

    My training experience is ~6 years and currently am looking to recomp, I'm pretty much in a constant recomp till the winter months as I'm pretty lean right now but can't bulk as I'm running a lot and don't wish to drop weight so I currently take the slow route and recomp.

    I've had decent to good success with HGH products the ones I have used have yielded good results and I'd give a good fundamental basis for how this product stacks up to the other popular HGH products out on the market today.
    send me a link when your log goes up!!!!

  13. Name: Cary Kirkman
    Age: 35
    Links: n/a
    Past HGH: None
    Live in VA
    Why choose me? Why not? I Know its a simple answer but I prefer to show rather than tell. I am currently working out so I can get back in the shape I used to be in when I was in the Navy. Plus, I'm tired of the guys from the movie Magic Mike getting all the looks from my wife. I want those looks and I believe Lecheek Mass HGH will help.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Name: Cary Kirkman
    Age: 35
    Links: n/a
    Past HGH: None
    Live in VA
    Why choose me? Why not? I Know its a simple answer but I prefer to show rather than tell. I am currently working out so I can get back in the shape I used to be in when I was in the Navy. Plus, I'm tired of the guys from the movie Magic Mike getting all the looks from my wife. I want those looks and I believe Lecheek Mass HGH will help.
    GO NAVY

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    GO NAVY
    Hell yea Bro!!!
    HOOYAH!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Hell yea Bro!!!
    HOOYAH!!!!!
    76-84...EISENHOWER
    NEW ORLEANS

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Name: Cary Kirkman
    Age: 35
    Links: n/a
    Past HGH: None
    Live in VA
    Why choose me? Why not? I Know its a simple answer but I prefer to show rather than tell. I am currently working out so I can get back in the shape I used to be in when I was in the Navy. Plus, I'm tired of the guys from the movie Magic Mike getting all the looks from my wife. I want those looks and I believe Lecheek Mass HGH will help.

    LMAO Magic Mike lol
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    76-84...EISENHOWER
    NEW ORLEANS
    97-02
    USS John L Hall (FFG-32)
    Pascagoula, MS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    LMAO Magic Mike lol
    Sad but true, my wife loves Matthew McConaughey

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    97-02
    USS John L Hall (FFG-32)
    Pascagoula, MS

    you get any med cruises in? i loved lisbon portugal!!!!

  21. Name: Anthony McLaughlin
    Age: 26
    link to past logs: N/A
    Past HGH products used if any : N/A
    U.S. only.
    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? I am a loyal customer to Lecheek Nutrition, and I have tried a few times to be a logger for their products. I really wanted to try Mass HGH as well, as I didn't get it while it was on sale.

  22. Name: Bean Pole j/k its Dave
    Age: 28
    link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3862517
    Past HGH products used if any : None
    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?: Because I consider myself a quality logger that delivers. I log everyday, and spice my logs up with pictures, video updates, and always wrap up my logs with a video review. I've been wanting to log something for your Marms for awhile now, and I see this product fitting in perfectly with triggering the start of my lean bulk !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Name: Bean Pole j/k its Dave
    Age: 28
    link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3862517
    Past HGH products used if any : None
    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?: Because I consider myself a quality logger that delivers. I log everyday, and spice my logs up with pictures, video updates, and always wrap up my logs with a video review. I've been wanting to log something for your Marms for awhile now, and I see this product fitting in perfectly with triggering the start of my lean bulk !
    This guy has my vote.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    This guy has my vote.
    Yeaaaa boi!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you get any med cruises in? i loved lisbon portugal!!!!
    Not a Med Cruise, did get to do a SNFL (Standing Naval Forces Atlantic), just a bunch of NATO ships going from port to port in northern Europe. But our first port as Lisbon-beautiful place.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Name: Bean Pole j/k its Dave
    Age: 28
    link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3862517
    Past HGH products used if any : None
    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?: Because I consider myself a quality logger that delivers. I log everyday, and spice my logs up with pictures, video updates, and always wrap up my logs with a video review. I've been wanting to log something for your Marms for awhile now, and I see this product fitting in perfectly with triggering the start of my lean bulk !
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    This guy has my vote.
    I agree Capt.
    Beanpole shoot me your shipping info with Mass HGH logger in the title.
    When you get it please link up here and on the company forum I have a section for log links if you dont mind

    Guys that will close this out. I would like to thank everyone for the apps and the interest in Lecheek Nutrition.
    We will have more log opps comming so dont worry. This is just the begining feel free to quote me on that!!!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  27. Do you give opportunities to guys who have not logged products yet?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Do you give opportunities to guys who have not logged products yet?
    Yes sir we do. Please do not be discouraged. 2 of some of the best loggers on here we gave their first logging opp.
    Feel free to put in an app for the SpeedX3 if you have not already
    There will be many more log opps on the way.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yes sir we do. Please do not be discouraged. 2 of some of the best loggers on here we gave their first logging opp.
    Feel free to put in an app for the SpeedX3 if you have not already
    There will be many more log opps on the way.
    Actually just put in an app for AD-3 PCT (fingers crossed)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Actually just put in an app for AD-3 PCT (fingers crossed)

    I saw that and I will be going over those in the next day or 2
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Name: Ryan

    Age:
    23

    Link to past logs:
    You got your Purple WRAATH on my Blue Genes! (sponsored log)
    Scavenging the Iron Jungle, for the GOLDEN FEAST (sponsored log)

    Product Reviews-
    [Review] NO Shotgun V3
    Animal Pump sample review

    Past HGH products used if any :
    HGHup, PowerFULL, Animal PM

    U.S. only.
    YES Live in Massachusetts currently.

    Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?

    I think I am as good a candidate as any to log this product, I give very detailed responses track my workouts in good detail and am trustworthy to update log at least 5 times a week. I have reviewed and logged multiple products on this site, and have been a member for 3+ years.

    My training experience is ~6 years and currently am looking to recomp, I'm pretty much in a constant recomp till the winter months as I'm pretty lean right now but can't bulk as I'm running a lot and don't wish to drop weight so I currently take the slow route and recomp.

    I've had decent to good success with HGH products the ones I have used have yielded good results and I'd give a good fundamental basis for how this product stacks up to the other popular HGH products out on the market today.
    Ibox is full bro.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ibox is full bro.
    Cleared some room!

    And to BigT and i'll be sure to send you a link of the log! It is gonna be a great one I gurantee.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Cleared some room!

    And to BigT and i'll be sure to send you a link of the log! It is gonna be a great one I gurantee.

    If you dont mind please put it also in here and in the company forum secton under Lecheek log links
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    If you dont mind please put it also in here and in the company forum secton under Lecheek log links
    Of course!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I agree Capt.
    Beanpole shoot me your shipping info with Mass HGH logger in the title.
    When you get it please link up here and on the company forum I have a section for log links if you dont mind

    Guys that will close this out. I would like to thank everyone for the apps and the interest in Lecheek Nutrition.
    We will have more log opps comming so dont worry. This is just the begining feel free to quote me on that!!!
    PM sent. Looking forward to this one! Yeaaaa BOIIIIIIII!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  36. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    PM sent. Looking forward to this one! Yeaaaa BOIIIIIIII!
    congrats, beanpole...give it hell!!!


    just saw that...indy, hell yeah!!!

  37. Congrats guys! This is a great product and I'm looking forward to some killer logs (and videos in beanpole's case)!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congrats, beanpole...give it hell!!!


    just saw that...indy, hell yeah!!!
    Indy bro. FFFUUU yea! What side of town are you on? What gym you go to?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Congrats guys! This is a great product and I'm looking forward to some killer logs (and videos in beanpole's case)!
    Gotta give some of the credit to you Capt! Shoutouts for sure in the first vid
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  39. [QUOTE=DJBeanPole;3557806]Indy bro. FFFUUU yea! What side of town are you on? What gym you go to?

    Just so you guys know this will take you 2 in INDY forever to get hahahahahhaa
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  40. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Gotta give some of the credit to you Capt! Shoutouts for sure in the first vid
    No worries bro. I know Lecheek is guaranteed a great log with you on board.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Lecheek OXYECA Logging opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:01 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:40 PM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
  5. iForce Nutrition – Logging Opportunity for 3 QUALIFIED testers
    By iForce Dave in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Log in
Log in