Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT log opps............

  1. Thumbs up Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT log opps............


    LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT: A Complete PCT In One Bottle!*

    Product Highlights:



    • Aromatase inhibitor*
    • Crush Cortisol*
    • Lean Dry gains*
    • Liver support*
    • GH support*
    • DESTROY Estrogen*


    AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.


    AD-3 PCT Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    AD-3 Blend: **
    Testoterone Support:
    Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
    75 mg **
    GH Support:
    Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%)
    800 mg **
    Liver Support:
    Milk Thistle
    360 mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
    AD-3 PCT Directions:

    As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules at night before bed. For best results, continue use for 4-8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continued usage.

    Since this is doing so well on the planet we wanted to give a few more A.M. members a shot at logging AD-3 PCT.

    We will be choosing 3 lucky members so get your apps in !!!!!

    Please fill out app below.

    Name:
    Age:
    Other PCT products you have used:
    Links to past logs:
    U.S Only:
    When can you start product:
    Why should we choose you:

    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO


  2. Damn.....another great op from Lecheek!!! Get on this people!!! Great for a cut or PCT.....
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  3. Get in on this guys, AD-3 is receiving phenomenal reviews!
    •   
       


  4. Lecheek is hooking it up!! I would love to do this but Im going after the new speed, and im already taking there OXYECA!!! Killer stuff!!!

  5. This is my new favorite OTC AI due to the Gh/sleep support.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Bump
    x2.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  7. Wow since no one is signing up, Ill take a long shot and ask, if you guys(Lecheek) would do a combo package or triple package. This would be a great log to do. I know, I dont have alot of logs out there, only a few. Hopefully that doesnt hurt my chances. But doing 2 or 3 items from a solid company would be kick ass. Well is my app!!

    Mark
    32
    Finaflex Crea-Trona log
    Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    When would you like me to start???
    thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg View Post
    Wow since no one is signing up, Ill take a long shot and ask, if you guys(Lecheek) would do a combo package or triple package. This would be a great log to do. I know, I dont have alot of logs out there, only a few. Hopefully that doesnt hurt my chances. But doing 2 or 3 items from a solid company would be kick ass. Well is my app!!

    Mark
    32
    Finaflex Crea-Trona log
    Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!
    When would you like me to start???
    thanks
    I might consider a dual log.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  9. Bump for more apps!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink
    This is my new favorite OTC AI due to the Gh/sleep support.
    Thanks Chain!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Bump for more apps!

    Everyone hear the Capt. !!!!!!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I might consider a dual log.

    That pretty cool of you.

  13. Lets get some more apps guys.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  14. Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg View Post
    That pretty cool of you.
    You might win this one by default lol
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  15. Please fill out app below.

    Name:Ryan
    Age: 33
    Other PCT products you have used: Erase
    Links to past logs: N/A
    U.S Only: yep
    When can you start product: asap
    Why should we choose you: going to log Dermacrine (2 bottles) and definitely need an AI to run alongside it. I've already used AD-3 with testpowder and had zero bloat from the DAA. My favorite aspect though was the sleep quality (which I'm missing). Using an AI is a must for me to control the estro bloat and itchy nips.lol. I would like to see how AD-3 does with negating the dermacrine estro effects as well as the additive GH/sleep/recovery aspect.

    Thank you

  16. Name: mike
    Age: 21
    Other PCT products you have used: daa, fenu, basic test boosts but never an ai
    Links to past logs: none yet
    U.S Only: yep
    When can you start product: asap
    Why should we choose you:
    • always wanted to try Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione but never did for some reason
    • i can provide pics
    • udpate 5-7 times a week
    • finished some daa couple weeks back and developed a small lump
    • loved orginal oxyeca and speed xtreme
    • lookin to dry up a but more

  17. Nameavid
    Age:19
    Other PCT products you have used:N/A
    Links to past logs:N/A
    U.S Only:Yes
    When can you start product:ASAP
    Why should we choose you: I've always wanted to try these kind of products
    I have enough time on my hands to log every day or every other day
    I can provide before and after pics
    I can be truly honest

  18. Name: Anthony McLaughlin
    Age: 26
    Other PCT products you have used: AD-3 PCT (Currently)
    Links to past logs: N/A
    U.S Only: Yes
    When can you start product: I am currently about 2-3 weeks into AD-3 PCT right now, so within 3-4 weeks.
    Why should we choose you: I am a very loyal customer to Lecheek Nutrition and I would like to help you guys out with logging some products. I've got to start somewhere.

  19. Name: Cary Kirkman
    Age: 35
    Links: n/a
    Other PCT used: Erase
    Live in VA
    Can start next week
    Why choose me? Well this will be my first log, so I will have to make a good impression in my logging, training, and giving my best opinion of the product. I workout 3-5 days a week. Plus I think to would be a good product for an older guy, like myself, to use to see how it reacts to a body where T levels are dropping. Unlike the younger guys on here, whose T levels are at their peak.

  20. Lets see some more log apps for this
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  21. Proposition. I just bought 2 at np while on sale. I will log after my solo Epi run in turn for the new speed two logs for the price of one! Haha. Just a thought
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  22. Wasn't going to put in an app for this since I'm set to log oxy black + hypert2 (scheduled to start a week from friday), but since there aren't a lot of apps in here maybe adding ad-3 into the mix would make an epic stack!

    Name: Greg
    Age:28
    Other PCT products you have used: none :\
    Links to past logs:
    Formula X/Division 1 Log (sponsored)
    Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    http://theroadto250.blogspot.com
    U.S Only: Yep
    When can you start product: 1 week from Friday
    Why should we choose you: I'm a consistent and detailed logger and stick to my diet/exercise schedule 100%. I eat all clean, stick to my macros, and am all around committed to my fitness goals (currently lean bulk, getting stronger especially on main lifts: bench, squat, deadlift, etc.)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Proposition. I just bought 2 at np while on sale. I will log after my solo Epi run in turn for the new speed two logs for the price of one! Haha. Just a thought
    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Wasn't going to put in an app for this since I'm set to log oxy black + hypert2 (scheduled to start a week from friday), but since there aren't a lot of apps in here maybe adding ad-3 into the mix would make an epic stack!

    Name: Greg
    Age:28
    Other PCT products you have used: none :\
    Links to past logs:
    Formula X/Division 1 Log (sponsored)
    Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    http://theroadto250.blogspot.com
    U.S Only: Yep
    When can you start product: 1 week from Friday
    Why should we choose you: I'm a consistent and detailed logger and stick to my diet/exercise schedule 100%. I eat all clean, stick to my macros, and am all around committed to my fitness goals (currently lean bulk, getting stronger especially on main lifts: bench, squat, deadlift, etc.)
    These are 2 options here ! I like options
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Proposition. I just bought 2 at np while on sale. I will log after my solo Epi run in turn for the new speed two logs for the price of one! Haha. Just a thought
    When would you start the speed and what would be the timeline for the AD-3 ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  25. wish i could win promos.....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    When would you start the speed and what would be the timeline for the AD-3 ?
    Ad-3 in 5 weeks. Starting Epi in 1 to 2 weeks and doing a 4 week cycle. Speed3 immediately I don't minimize stims on cycle and my bp has always been fine. I'm actually doing OTC pct on this cycle so a lot is riding on ad-3. Have Nolva incase.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  27. Name:Marcin Godziejewski
    Age: 31
    Other PCT products you have used: Erase, Amplify, Test Force, CEL PCT Assist, Bioforge and pro max, reversitol v2
    Links to past logs: N/A
    U.S Only: nope
    When can you start product: asap
    Why should we choose you: going to log Dermacrine (1 bottles) would be good to run an AI alongside.

    I have never used your products before, will run it as a natty cycle as I have not been using ph/ds nor roids for 3 years, I like to use natty testaboost cycles.

    I am working towards the best and strongest natty physique I can obtain give me a chance.

    Thanks

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Proposition. I just bought 2 at np while on sale. I will log after my solo Epi run in turn for the new speed two logs for the price of one! Haha. Just a thought
    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Wasn't going to put in an app for this since I'm set to log oxy black + hypert2 (scheduled to start a week from friday), but since there aren't a lot of apps in here maybe adding ad-3 into the mix would make an epic stack!

    Name: Greg
    Age:28
    Other PCT products you have used: none :\
    Links to past logs:
    Formula X/Division 1 Log (sponsored)
    Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    http://theroadto250.blogspot.com
    U.S Only: Yep
    When can you start product: 1 week from Friday
    Why should we choose you: I'm a consistent and detailed logger and stick to my diet/exercise schedule 100%. I eat all clean, stick to my macros, and am all around committed to my fitness goals (currently lean bulk, getting stronger especially on main lifts: bench, squat, deadlift, etc.)
    OK guys Lets do this PM me your shipping info with what your logging in the title. For the SX3 winner please pick you flavor and let me know.

    I will close this out but thanks to everyone that applied. Lecheek Nutrition will have other log opps up soon so keep your eyes open and we tank everyone for the interst in our products.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    OK guys Lets do this PM me your shipping info with what your logging in the title. For the SX3 winner please pick you flavor and let me know.

    I will close this out but thanks to everyone that applied. Lecheek Nutrition will have other log opps up soon so keep your eyes open and we tank everyone for the interst in our products.
    Oh Hell yeah! Here's to an epic stack!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Oh Hell yeah! Here's to an epic stack!
    Shipped out guys
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  31. Winners please post links to logs in here and

    HERE
    Log Links
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  32. Will post my link first thing tomorrow. Should I start with two scoops? I'm pretty stim tolerant. Have you tried two? Really excited for the log! And I will post in here for my ad-3 during my pct. starting speed x3 tomorrow.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Will post my link first thing tomorrow. Should I start with two scoops? I'm pretty stim tolerant. Have you tried two? Really excited for the log! And I will post in here for my ad-3 during my pct. starting speed x3 tomorrow.
    You can always try 1 scoop and the start with 1.5 or the next workout. I have only tried 1 scoop and got a great workout with it. And I usually like to take max dose
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  34. Just got called into work and have plans all day tomorrow. First thing Sunday I will start with 1 scoop. Really stoked to try it!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Just got called into work and have plans all day tomorrow. First thing Sunday I will start with 1 scoop. Really stoked to try it!
    Sounds good.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition now at the PLANET
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 P.C.T Review (*sponsored*)
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:12 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM
  4. Lecheek AD-3 PCT log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 06:39 PM
  5. Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in