Caffeine FREE Focus XT Is Now Here

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a long time coming, but no longer will there be any more delays since it is finally here!
I'm told the flavor is delicious, I am very excite to get my hands on it, soon...

Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, Improved Performance, & More*
Sugar Free & Great Tasting

Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:

• [*=left]Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
    [*=left]Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
    [*=left]Maximized Energy Levels*
    [*=left]Improved Stress Levels*
    [*=left]Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
    [*=left]Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
    [*=left]Improved Sense of Well Being*
    [*=left]Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
    [*=left]Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
    [*=left]Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
    [*=left]Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*

A note about Focus XT’s formulation:
Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a ‘Little bit of everything, not enough of anything’ type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind – to deliver real results.

Who can benefit from Focus XT:
Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.

Another Important Note:
Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or ‘crash’ feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very ‘Clean & Smooth’ feeling.

Something to Think About:
You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It’s not an answer, it’s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

---------------------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A

Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial , Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Red #40.

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.

For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings a daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart.

Do not exceed two servings per day.

Focus XT utilizes an oversized container. The container will not be filled to the top, but does contain the proper number of servings.

Warnings:
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** yeah. im about to go stim free for about 2 months. perfect timing!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely thinking about stacking this with Prodigy.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** yes. THE WAIT IS OVER!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, have been waiting awhile for this. My gilrfriend loves focus as a study aid!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, have been waiting awhile for this. My gilrfriend loves focus as a study aid!
Glad to see I'm not the only one converting girlfriends to Focus XT for work/study.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
lies.jpg

although if srs then woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
awesome, it's bought.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No official ones, but when the reps get their hands on this, I'm sure some will be willing to send out sample baggies.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gimme the free tub on the other forum!

This stuff is damn good with stims but sometimes I go to the gym late and want to sleep

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will it be at the planet?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely thinking about stacking this with Prodigy.
I am definitely thinking about replacing my Crystal Light with this :D

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
stim freee focus! nice!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
this!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Just got me a bottle for cheap!!!!!! LOL!!! Gotta love FB!!! Sometimes.

Reactions: mw1

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Yep $19 is pretty good
It was a little bit less actually. I used the code.. Thinking about getting the inhibit P.. But, I already have two bottles of AD-3 PCT which has about 800mg of L-dopa.. Would prolly be overkill.. Could use it later tho.. Its sooooooooo cheap!!! LOL

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got me a bottle for cheap!!!!!! LOL!!! Gotta love FB!!! Sometimes.
Yep $19 is pretty good
It was a little bit less actually. I used the code.. Thinking about getting the inhibit P.. But, I already have two bottles of AD-3 PCT which has about 800mg of L-dopa.. Would prolly be overkill.. Could use it later tho.. Its sooooooooo cheap!!! LOL
exactly why I recomend people keeping up with our facebook page!