IT'S HERE FINALLY! SNS INHIBIT-P! YEA BOIIIII!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

IT'S HERE FINALLY! SNS INHIBIT-P! YEA BOIIIII!

Yep, after a long wait, inhibit p is ready for action. those that follow along will have caught glimpses of talk about this product in our suggestion thread in the sns forum.

so, lets get to the good stuff.
    Inhibit-P
    Prolactin Control Complex

SNS Inhibit-P contains a precision blended Prolactin Control Complex that may help lower prolactin, increase dopamine, and improve feelings of well-being.

Is Inhibit-P for you? Ask yourself:

• Are you concerned with high prolactin?
    • Do you have symptoms of high prolactin (sensitive nipples, gyno, etc)?
    • Is your mood and natural level of energy not what it used to be?
    • Do you have a tough time getting to sleep and staying asleep?
    • Is your sex life lacking?

Inhibit-Pís precision blended Prolactin Control Complex is a comprehensive all-in-one solution designed to help:

• Lower Prolactin*
    • Naturally Boost Testosterone Levels*
    • Relieve Symptoms of Increased Prolactin such as Nipple Puffiness or Sensitivity Associated With Gynecomastia*
    • Improve Mood and Sense of Well-Being*
    • Improve Libido and Sex Life*
    • Produce Deeper and More Restful Sleep*
    • And Much More!

SNS uses only the finest, clinically backed ingredients in the formulation of Inhibit-P.
    Letís examine them more closely:

Mucuna pruriens

Mucuna Pruriens, also known as Velvet Bean, is a plant known for its high concentrations of levodopa (L-Dopa), the precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Unlike dopamine, L-Dopa easily penetrates the blood bran barrier where it exerts its positive effects on hormones, especially prolactin. In fact, L-Dopa has been shown to significantly inhibit prolactin release from the anterior pituitary (1,2) meaning that the nasty issues associated with high prolactin levels may be relieved through the proper use of Mucuna Pruriens because the L-Dopa found in Mucuna Pruriens boost your brainís dopamine levels, and dopamine is a key inhibitor of prolactin (3).

In addition to its powerful role in the reduction of prolactin, Mucuna Pruriens has also been known as a libido aid (4) but it wasnít until a few years ago that researchers uncovered just how this amazing herb exerts its effects. Men taking Mucuna Pruriens experienced increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) (5), which can produce a favorable hormonal environment for bodybuilding, sex life, and overall sense of well-being.

Finally, it should be noted that Mucuna Pruriens is rich in serotonin and opioid receptor ligands, which along with L-Dopa may contribute profoundly to mood improvements (6). This, along with strong anecdotal feedback regarding L-Dopaís ability to reduce the refractory period associated with sexual activity, gives Mucuna Pruriens very strong potential for helping increase pleasure and enjoyment.

Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P)

P5P is the bioactive from of vitamin B6 and offers enhanced absorption and bioavailability and far improved effects over other inferior forms of vitamin B6. P5P is an important cofactor in the synthesis of dopamine, which as mentioned above, is the prime neuroendocrine inhibitor of prolactin release. In addition to helping control prolactin, P5P has a host of other benefits including optimizing amino acid metabolism, boosting immune function, facilitating neurotransmitter balance and brain function, and much, much more!

Vitex Agnus Castus

Vitex Agnus Castus, also known as Chaste berry, has long been used as a treatment for sexual disorders and insufficiency. However, it wasnít until recently that scientists examined the compounds in the plant and discovered that many of them can reduce prolactin as much as dopamine itself (7). Other human trials have confirmed that Vitex Agnus Castus is a strong inhibitor of prolactin (8). The key is dosing it properly, and Inhibit-P does just that (9).

As an added bonus, Vitex Agnus Castus has also been shown to significantly improve acne conditions in a large clinical trial (9)!

In summary:

SNS Inhibit-P Provides Consumers With
    A Precision Blended Top Quality Prolactin Control Complex
    At a Cost Effective Price.

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
    Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Bioactive Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6) Ė 50 mg 2500%
    Vitex Agnus Castus (Extract) Ė 300 mg **
    Mucuna Pruriens (60% L-Dopa) Ė 150 mg **

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow #5.

Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day, preferably with a meal.

Warning:
    This product is for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medication(s), or suffer from any health condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

oh yea, if ya dont know, now ya know...

It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

SNS is bringing the thunder!! so my prolactin is more than likely going to be high in 32 days, when will this be read to ship? same time as Focus?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

NICE

When is this coming to the Planet?

PS: someone PM me the cheapest place to get this?
    Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

looks interesting.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

As far as I know, retailers should have it, just waiting for them to put it up.

Could be wrong though, if that's the case, then it'll def be within the next week
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

How will this compare to other prolactin products? IE: Endosurge and Prolactrone?

Any logging opportunities?
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    How will this compare to other prolactin products? IE: Endosurge and Prolactrone?

Any logging opportunities?
    Well, I'm not sure, we looked at people's most favorite natural anti prolactin products, and combo's, and over the years, this has been the tried and true ingredients.
    We didn't try to make it fancy, or use non dshea compliant ingredients, just what people want and know.

As far as logging opps, I'm not sure yet, still waiting for the orders on what we're going to do next.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

Def recommend following our facebook page for latest updates and cheapest details as well as logging opps
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Beneficial for 'off' cycles from products lkke erase, anabeta/elite, test powder? I believe that I when prolactin levels rise, right? when coming off anabolic products or in times of high stress (cortisol too obviously)

Basically- when / who would benefit from using this? Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

On cycle, or off people will benefit from it.

Soon as you start messing up that balance, things are going to get messed up.

Esp on stronger androgens.

I'm on my phone now, bit I'll get up some info on prolactin layer on.

Def will help post cycle, I'd have to try it on cycle before I can say for sure how much it helps. Supraphysiological dosages of androgens ain't no joke
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    On cycle, or off people will benefit from it.

Soon as you start messing up that balance, things are going to get messed up.

Esp on stronger androgens.

I'm on my phone now, bit I'll get up some info on prolactin layer on.

Def will help post cycle, I'd have to try it on cycle before I can say for sure how much it helps. Supraphysiological dosages of androgens ain't no joke
    Cool, looking forward to the read.. I think prolactin is an over looked/underestimated force behind mNy guys issues, including myself! Thanks for bringing it to light

Ps- I'm always on my phone- stop slackin! Jk enjoy your Sunday
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%

Look forward to picking up both of these jewels!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

CAN`T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Def recommend following our facebook page for latest updates and cheapest details as well as logging opps
    Will do, and please keep me in mind if any logging opportunities arise. I do have some prevelent prolactin issues so it would def put it to the test. Plus, I've also been looking for an anti prolactin product to use as a staple for a while now. Maybe a , 5 on 2 off deal, but I digress...
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%

Seems like this would be a cheap, effective product to stack on top of DAA, no?
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

product is 29.95 on our site, so........

im sure logging ops will arise very soon for this, and focus xt.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Seems like this would be a cheap, effective product to stack on top of DAA, no?
    yup, after reading so much on anti prolactin recomendations, I know for me, I dont want to buy a bottle of vitex, then a bottle of some good muca P, and then a bottle of p5p.

all we need to do know is get our dshea compliant inhibit-e going, and it's gonna be on.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.54%

Very interesting!
  20. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

I think most retailers will have it for $19.99 to 24.99

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%

Glad to see this out. Thumbs up for making a product that we need.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Vitex you say? Very nice.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

I love vitex!!! Nobody ever posts about it i feel.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Very impressive!! I'm eager to see this shine!
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

bump
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%

now time to megadose some trenavar
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    really?

we just went through a detailed conversation on how the prolactin issue with these steroids is a myth. Look, this is not an advice board this is a board for intellectual discussion of performance enhancment topics. YOu gotta take the time to read the posts. IF its a language problem then that sucks but i dont speak portugeses

anyway, embeddded in the posts here was a suggestion to use anti-aromatases should you encounter nipple problems with such compounds
    "these steroids" he is referring to is 19nor androgens, like trenbolone, dienolone, nandrolone, etc.

prolactin will be increased d/t estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    [...]
    There is much confusion, conjecture and bro’lore surrounding prolactin and progesterone and how to control them to avoid gynecomastia, loss of libido and shutdown. A lot of confusion surrounds the misconception that these two hormones are one in the same. They are, in fact, two totally different hormones, with two totally different mechanisms of action and totally different effect profiles in the body.

Prolactin secretion is inhibited by dopamine and stimulated by estrogen, stress, TRH, and other factors such as suckling and nipple manipulation. Prolactin acts through prolactin receptors present on the surface of cells.

In the human, these receptors are stimulated by GH and prolactin with equal potency. Prolactin initiates and maintains lactation in the estrogen primed breast.
    Prolactin is not a growth factor in breast tissue which is why it is necessary for breast tissue to be primed by the growth promoting action of estrogen in order for prolactin to exert its effects.

Even so, lactation is prevented in the presence of high levels of estrogen and progesterone, such as those that exist in pregnancy, and lactation only proceeds with a drop in estrogen/progesterone levels post delivery. Prolactin inhibits gonadotropin secretion and therefore suppresses the hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis and the production of testosterone.

Progesterone is a steroid hormone that binds to intracellular progesterone receptors that act in the nucleus of cells.
    Progesterone is produced in males by the adrenal glands and males have the same plasma level of progesterone as women d o during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle.

There are actually two progesterone receptors. A functional receptor and a nonfunctional receptor that acts to suppress the activity of the functional receptor.
    Progesterone antagonizes the effect of estrogen by reducing estrogen receptor levels. This is exemplified by the use of progestins to fight estrogen responsive breast cancer. Progesterone has a potent suppressive effect on gonadotropin secretion and has been used as a contraceptive agent in men.
    [...]

Many of the issues that are being attributed to prolactin can be explained through other mechanisms.
    While reducing prolactin may help with reduced libido and shutdown due to AAS, the potential risks involved with using dopaminergics to reduce prolactin levels probably outweighs the benefits. If estrogen is controlled during a cycle, then prolactin is unlikely to be elevated and unlikely to cause a problem.
    So ultimately, this will be best used during pct, but decreasing/controlling prolactin on cycle could help with shut down.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%

thanks for that post. when i take ai's even at low dose my libido goes and hides somewhere. would this product be useful on cycle to help with libido?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

^^^ moral of the story: don't mess with steroids?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    ^^^ moral of the story: don't mess with steroids?
    but i love steroids
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%

I'm going to try this as soon as I get home from holiday to see if it helps with my missing libido.
  32. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

Quote Originally Posted by zendog
    I'm going to try this as soon as I get home from holiday to see if it helps with my missing libido.
    I think you will find it beneficial

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

yup, it's a nice product.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think most retailers will have it for $19.99 to 24.99
    Not too shabby for a 30-60 day supply...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

yup, i just gotta remember to use it every day, twice per day.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    yup, i just gotta remember to use it every day, twice per day.
    Waiting on mine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Need it for pct
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Need it for pct
    Note that vitex also significantly improves acne conditions in humans, so it has its on-cycle benefits as well.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Note that vitex also significantly improves acne conditions in humans, so it has its on-cycle benefits as well.
    Noted.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Just got me a bottle for cheap!!!!!! LOL!!! Gotta love FB!!! Sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yep $19 is pretty good
    Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    It was a little bit less actually. I used the code.. Thinking about getting the inhibit P.. But, I already have two bottles of AD-3 PCT which has about 800mg of L-dopa.. Would prolly be overkill.. Could use it later tho.. Its sooooooooo cheap!!! LOL
    exactly why I recomend people keeping up with our facebook page!

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e
    By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
  2. New here...Finally Posting
    By Scrat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 02:53 PM
  3. SNS Inhibit-E
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4