NEW DermaTherm Gel Log Request

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Wow kickass opp!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. I'm keepin an eye on these. Going to get some to use for when I run out of my other topical. Using it on a bulk. So I'm excited to see who's chosen and how they are using it

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Wow kickass opp!
    Damn right!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  4. I love IF it works well!! and all the cake and sweets you want lol... cant wait to go back to that diet... after the contest...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    I love IF it works well!! and all the cake and sweets you want lol... cant wait to go back to that diet... after the contest...
    Cakes and sweets on IF? How lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Cakes and sweets on IF? How lol
    Carbohydrate Back-loading hybrid of IF. Read up on it Ricky...helps with GLUT4 signaling, you basically use Insulin as your b1tch, instead of it being all the way around. You make it work for yah !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Carbohydrate Back-loading hybrid of IF. Read up on it Ricky...helps with GLUT4 signaling, you basically use Insulin as your b1tch, instead of it being all the way around. You make it work for yah !
    Go explain this back loading. I use if but I call it more of a hormone diet bc I modulate leptin and insulin more favorably.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Go explain this back loading. I use if but I call it more of a hormone diet bc I modulate leptin and insulin more favorably.
    What do you mean explain it? I know it is a hormone diet too, helps with Leptin , Catochelamine and Insulin response better with IF, but it is actually pretty straight forward for the reads I did, you go fasted and with only Coffee (or caff tabs) throughout the day, that and BCAA's and fats, like adding heavy whipped cream to your coffee (so technically not fasted), recommended for you to workout around 2-4 with a Preworkout nutrition of Half your fat+prot intake , then have a Post Workout meal with Leucine, some 70-100 grams of carbs...and then for your next post workout meals go building up the amounts of carbs until the last one where you have mroe than 50% of your carb intake in simple carbs.

    That's how I understood it...Yet I think I explain it rather poorly haha. I'll see if I can dig up the articles Tomahawk sent me!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Interesting.

    I don't know much on back loading. I just do what I do and it works lik

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Interesting.

    I don't know much on back loading. I just do what I do and it works lik
    PMs , we have hi-jacked this thread enough haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. cbl its actually very similar..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Don't mean to Hijack the thread...but when I arrived here you mentioned the UD2.0 to me and I attempted it for a while. John, honestly I can say I do better on IF haha, any version, ADF or LG...but damn haha I guess multiple meals are not for me.
    I actually love eating often. Fridays (the majority of carb up) are my favorite day of the week.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. IF and carb backloading seem to be the new craze on forums....not my cup of tea for being the most muscular person I can possibly be, but great for overall leanness.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    IF and carb backloading seem to be the new craze on forums....not my cup of tea for being the most muscular person I can possibly be, but great for overall leanness.

    -Matt
    Yeah, I think after a certain amount of weight, IF especially would be hard to maintain.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yeah, I think after a certain amount of weight, IF especially would be hard to maintain.
    Look up the Kabuki Warrior , Chris Duffin...damn...I wish I can ever be 1/2 as strong as he is. He can deadlift 5x his Bodyweight.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 937"/>

    80 some days using no anabolics

    Wish I had some of this back then...lol oh well maybe next time
    Congrats! Good ****
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Look up the Kabuki Warrior , Chris Duffin...damn...I wish I can ever be 1/2 as strong as he is. He can deadlift 5x his Bodyweight.
    Chris is our friend and comes into our offices frequent to pick up product. Yes he is crazy RIDICULOUSlY strong!!!!

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Chris is our friend and comes into our offices frequent to pick up product. Yes he is crazy RIDICULOUSlY strong!!!!

    -Matt
    Damn, you know...if I lived over there I would honestly pay him ANY amount to train me...If someone knows strength is him, and that's all I could care about atm, power...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Look up the Kabuki Warrior , Chris Duffin...damn...I wish I can ever be 1/2 as strong as he is. He can deadlift 5x his Bodyweight.
    They do IF?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Ryan, have you given dermatherm a try yet?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. still waiting for the stuff....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    still waiting for the stuff....
    Damn, hopefully it will be received soon. Has he been in contact with you?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    still waiting for the stuff....

    What does your order say>? "processed" "shipped" "queued" ???

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  24. I never ordered it mattster I was supposed to start a log remember?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I never ordered it mattster I was supposed to start a log remember?
    Place the order and email Matt the order number bud, he will take care of it


  26. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Place the order and email Matt the order number bud, he will take care of it
    Our prior logger was supposed to be forwarding his to him, afaik. If this does not happen, we will definitely take care of you. Ill let matt decide how to go from here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. ok cause im about to be four weeks out fellas... the whole point of me using this was for the comp... I wont want to use it when im done with the comp... ill be a fat kid after the comp...

  28. Ill bring this back to Matt's attention. Shouldnt have taken this long.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Our prior logger was supposed to be forwarding his to him, afaik. If this does not happen, we will definitely take care of you. Ill let matt decide how to go from here.
    Forgot about that...great...now I'm suspicious


  30. Madds, I haven't been able to grab Matt's attention on this (Unless he contacted you outside of the thread). If nothing happens this weekend, Ill be sure to talk to Matt on monday when he is back in the office.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  31. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Madds, I haven't been able to grab Matt's attention on this (Unless he contacted you outside of the thread). If nothing happens this weekend, Ill be sure to talk to Matt on monday when he is back in the office.
    ok buddy. coming up on four weeks... hope I can log it soon buddy

  32. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    ok cause im about to be four weeks out fellas... the whole point of me using this was for the comp... I wont want to use it when im done with the comp... ill be a fat kid after the comp...
    count me in then
    I kid I kid, hopefully you get this soon and it helps you out man

  33. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    ok buddy. coming up on four weeks... hope I can log it soon buddy
    Understood.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  34. got it!!!!!!!! ill get everything running soon

    Getting my sweat on with derma therm! (Sponsored)

    Will be starting the log tomorrow. Cant wait to try it on tonight be fore i go to bed. Hope my bed will be soaked.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    got it!!!!!!!! ill get everything running soon

    Getting my sweat on with derma therm! (Sponsored)

    Will be starting the log tomorrow. Cant wait to try it on tonight be fore i go to bed. Hope my bed will be soaked.
    Awesome, glad it finally arrived!


  36. Finally...glad it is in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  37. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    got it!!!!!!!! ill get everything running soon

    Getting my sweat on with derma therm! (Sponsored)

    Will be starting the log tomorrow. Cant wait to try it on tonight be fore i go to bed. Hope my bed will be soaked.

    THANK GOODNESS!!!! Had to overload on Sustain Alpha Gel to ease my anxiety!

    Time to inject 1/2 pump and apply 3 pumps to skin!!!

    You want 1st place brah?

    lol

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  38. Gonna have to sub some of these logs. Used lipoderm in the past and it was very good to me.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    THANK GOODNESS!!!! Had to overload on Sustain Alpha Gel to ease my anxiety!

    Time to inject 1/2 pump and apply 3 pumps to skin!!!

    You want 1st place brah?

    lol

    -Matt
    *Primordial Legal department disclaimer: Primordial Performance does not advocate the use of topical creams as an injection. Posts are for entertainment purposes only.


    Sorry, I had to.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  40. I'd love to try this just went through a bulking faze I'm 5'11 266 Holding fat in my chest and lower abs that has been stubborn. Dieting and doing cardio used transdermals before by wasn't that impressed. Was just looking to buy another one to try. I can follow the protocol training my ass off, doing cardio and diet is very clean.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New DermaTherm GEL
    By HereToStudy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:41 PM
  2. DMSO in new BDC Gels
    By CosmosM3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 06:08 PM
  3. Feedback on new T-gel...
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 03:42 PM
  4. new guy! cycle help requested
    By wyatt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 09:24 AM
Log in
Log in