Do you like free stuff? Because i know I certainly do!!! Get in here for your chance

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Bumppp
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com


  2. I have no facebook.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I have no facebook.
    You need one by 2013 or you get fined...it's in the Obama care bill
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    You need one by 2013 or you get fined...it's in the Obama care bill
    That's a microchip with all of your info that you're thinking about.

  5. Bump
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Premiu...38938432861158

    I will announce winners in this thread within due time

    Our Facebook page will have monthly give aways fantastic articles about training, supplements and nutrition
    What time exactly is this? Lmao...jk
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  7. PNI-online.com is up and running now guys come give it a look and let me know what you think...it coming along really nice I think...very proud of chad (bigswole) he is a fantastic guy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    PNI-online.com is up and running now guys come give it a look and let me know what you think...it coming along really nice I think...very proud of chad (bigswole) he is a fantastic guy
    Winning^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Nice promo .
    I liked but couldn't refer any friends cuz they don't lift .. Emailing u now
    You need some new friends my dude!

  10. Oh and I liked the page and referred a whole mess of my friends who are into lifting on FB! Good luck to everyone and awesome promo!

  11. Thanks everyone for participating and thanks AB for the love bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    PNI-online.com is up and running now guys come give it a look and let me know what you think...it coming along really nice I think...very proud of chad (bigswole) he is a fantastic guy
    Nice site, but I need more info in the "coming soon" option. Lol
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228

    Nice site, but I need more info in the "coming soon" option. Lol
    Thank you for the input lol just wait PNI has some amazing products in the works
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Thanks everyone for participating and thanks AB for the love bro
    You know it man! I see great things with yall
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    At different times in the day, sure. Not at the same time. Bad idea!!!!!
    Can't wait to see yall blow up! Great products and you couldn't have picked a better rep (howwedo)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Can't wait to see yall blow up! Great products and you couldn't have picked a better rep (howwedo)
    Thanks bro means a ton coming from another rep Purus did a great job scooping you up as well takes dedicated lifters and supplement life stylers and passionate people to do what we do...thanks AB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Thanks bro means a ton coming from another rep Purus did a great job scooping you up as well takes dedicated lifters and supplement life stylers and passionate people to do what we do...thanks AB
    You got it! HowWe ftw!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Nice site, but I need more info in the "coming soon" option. Lol
    Definitely second this!^^^ Has the profile of Prodigy been released yet???

  19. Got about 17 people to like the page so far.. I need more friends lol.

    EDIT: scratch that, 30 referrals and counting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35

    You need some new friends my dude!
    Lol yes I do haha

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35

    Definitely second this!^^^ Has the profile of Prodigy been released yet???


    Name:  image-4079925664.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  359.8 KB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  22. D-test huh? ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    D-test huh? ;-)
    Someone is watching the Facebook I see. This is a DAA formula that will be VERY generously priced.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Someone is watching the Facebook I see. This is a DAA formula that will be VERY generously priced.
    Definitely interested!!! I see great things from you guys! HowWe is my boy and I trust him! He trusts you guys obviously! I'm in!!! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. D test! Could be out in time for my daa run ? Possibly replace initimidate with it? Any time table on thermadex?

  26. Very soon just keep a close eye out around here trust me
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Very soon just keep a close eye out around here trust me
    Oo lala

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Oo lala
    Wait til you see our topical fat burner stacked with thermadex mmmm intense it will be
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Wait til you see our topical fat burner stacked with thermadex mmmm intense it will be
    That's what yoda [she] said

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    D test! Could be out in time for my daa run ? Possibly replace initimidate with it? Any time table on thermadex?
    I am thinking next week will be a good week for PNI!!! :-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:51 AM
  2. Do you like m4ohn?
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 349
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:09 AM
  3. Which cycles do you like?
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 01:59 PM
  4. Future cycle plans, how do you like them?
    By meathead1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 10:39 AM
  5. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 12:26 PM
Log in
Log in