PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sick stack at a great price....I'm grabbing this

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both products are on the NP website for $39.99 so you are saving $20.

Discount of 25%. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Killer stack at a killer price!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite stack of bulk DAA with Erase and AnaBeta just got beat!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I know ppl are def going to be all over that. Very well respected companies for sure!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thumbs up to USPlabs, PES, and NutraPlanet for making this incredible deal possible.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on this stack for a week now and let's just say that life is good.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on this stack for a week now and let's just say that life is good.
I am forcing myself to have my first prolonged break from AnaBeta. I think this stack is calling my name.

ETA- T minus three weeks! Let the countdown begin.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am forcing myself to have my first prolonged break from AnaBeta. I think this stack is calling my name.

The stack looks great for sure. I have 8 weeks worth of AB Elite, Erase Pro, and Test Powder waiting to be ran. I'll be counting down as well.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stack looks great for sure. I have 8 weeks worth of AB Elite, Erase Pro, and Test Powder waiting to be ran. I'll be counting down as well.
Niceee! You going to run a log?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You mean you can count!?!?!

Nice looking stack from USP and PES! Pretty sick price too!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Test Powder...it smells like candy. Will report on the taste and mix-ability later

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It tastes fantastic and mixes very well. It will have some residue in the bottom so swish it around for the last gulp.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just got a bottle of Test Powder...it smells like candy. Will report on the taste and mix-ability later
Do you think the anabolic interactions of Afromomum Meleguetta and DC extract from TP and AB will play along nicely Natty? Merely curious about this aspect, not really considering their hormonal interactions (Though a read I got practically shows AM can be close to a natural "SERM") just sheer anabolism for lean mass gaining or conservation while running on a deficit.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think the anabolic interactions of Afromomum Meleguetta and DC extract from TP and AB will play along nicely Natty? Merely curious about this aspect, not really considering their hormonal interactions (Though a read I got practically shows AM can be close to a natural "SERM") just sheer anabolism for lean mass gaining or conservation while running on a deficit.
Nope!! They are both trying to see who can run the playground. Should call it the AlphaBeta Stack.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nope!! They are both trying to see who can run the playground. Should call it the AlphaBeta Stack.
Lol idk about that. If the amount of AM is not high enough it could not be doing anything for anabolism...Just curious, not a fan of proprietary blends anyways, but always keen to poke at the brains of smart individuals for opinions on interactions.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love non-prop blends as well but companies have to do what it takes to stay ahead of the game. I can only go by how I feel and this old guy is enjoying things right now. So in my mind, the smart brains got this one right. Now if only my Jacked Micro would get here. Lmao

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I love non-prop blends as well but companies have to do what it takes to stay ahead of the game. I can only go by how I feel and this old guy is enjoying things right now. So in my mind, the smart brains got this one right. Now if only my Jacked Micro would get here. Lmao
Yeah I agree...they have to protect their intellectual property and their innovation ideas. Good that you are liking it!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Alpha wants to be beta!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think he would want to be Ana either. Lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call. I ordered it yesterday!
Nice! This stack is definitely next on my list, I've got the goods, now i just need to pull the plug!

Let us know how you like it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got one bottle of Test Powder and Anabeta. I have used DAA multiple times but never Anabeta I have been eager to try it for awhile. I scooped up a bottle with the Alphamine sale. Looking to run Test Powder, Anabeta, and UR spray for 8 weeks. Should be sick

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I got one bottle of Test Powder and Anabeta. I have used DAA multiple times but never Anabeta I have been eager to try it for awhile. I scooped up a bottle with the Alphamine sale. Looking to run Test Powder, Anabeta, and UR spray for 8 weeks. Should be sick
Sounds awesome

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack. Would you log it?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Never had Anabeta but its been preached the best natty muscle builder! I've seen the results from friends... And people on here. Def gonna try in newer future

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great stack. Would you log it?
Yeah I'm going to log it. I entered the testify giveaway promo to see if I get lucky enough to win the other 4 weeks worth but I'm going to pick it up and log it regardless. I have been eager to run anabeta for some time. Sounds like a killer combo for my upcoming powerlifting competition. Just ran my first PES product (8 weeks of erase) and loved it. Only OTC AI I have enjoyed more than 6oxo. Also, i have been taking alphamime here and there when I need a boost and it never fails to provide a few hours of energy. Props to PES can't wait to run anabeta and to see what else y'all come out with

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yeah I'm going to log it. I entered the testify giveaway promo to see if I get lucky enough to win the other 4 weeks worth but I'm going to pick it up and log it regardless. I have been eager to run anabeta for some time. Sounds like a killer combo for my upcoming powerlifting competition. Just ran my first PES product (8 weeks of erase) and loved it. Only OTC AI I have enjoyed more than 6oxo. Also, i have been taking alphamime here and there when I need a boost and it never fails to provide a few hours of energy. Props to PES can't wait to run anabeta and to see what else y'all come out with
Glad you have been enjoying our products, we have a few things in the works in the future.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is definitely my next stack!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. Thumbs up!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread Resurrection!

After coming off my cut with Alphamine, i was ITCHING to bulk, and thats right around the time this promotion came out. I decided to pick up some TEST Powder to run with my Anabeta Elite. This bulk was so amazing, ANYONE who wants to add some lean mass, I recommend this stack as hard as possible. This **** was nuts.

Daily Dosing:

TEST powder - two scoops daily
Anabeta Elite - 6 caps a day

RESULTS

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thread Resurrection!

After coming off my cut with Alphamine, i was ITCHING to bulk, and thats right around the time this promotion came out. I decided to pick up some TEST Powder to run with my Anabeta Elite. This bulk was so amazing, ANYONE who wants to add some lean mass, I recommend this stack as hard as possible. This **** was nuts.

Daily Dosing:

TEST powder - two scoops daily
Anabeta Elite - 6 caps a day

RESULTS
I see Benjamin is not the only big ripped model in PES! Nice Kev, looking swole, cut and full!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see Benjamin is not the only big ripped model in PES! Nice Kev, looking swole, cut and full!
Damn str8.
How much weight did you add scale wise Kev?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only?
Just increased cals & TP huh? ;)
Aside from the TP/ABE, the biggest changes I made were my training routine and adding a fair amount of carbs back into my diet.

I switched from a 4 day a week standard bodybuilder split to a 6 day a week Push/Pull/Legs split. I hit each body part 2x a week with Sunday off. The supplements & carb intake DEFINITELY helped me recover through every brutal session, and i just grew like a weed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aside from the TP/ABE, the biggest changes I made were my training routine and adding a fair amount of carbs back into my diet.

I switched from a 4 day a week standard bodybuilder split to a 6 day a week Push/Pull/Legs split. I hit each body part 2x a week with Sunday off. The supplements & carb intake DEFINITELY helped me recover through every brutal session, and i just grew like a weed.
Funny, that's what Program i will be running when I do testify in November. But reg Anabeta for me. How did u dose your TP? Breakfast, pre workout or with post workout meal? I ask bc I do IF so i don't eat until Post workout... I will also be using jack3d micro :D so I worry that woul be too much agmatine if I dosed both pre workout... Thinking it would be best if dosed ~20 mins before my post workout meal with recoverpro?? Thus taking advantage of the nutrient partitioning effects of the agmatine in TP?