Next Stage in Creatine Evolution.. here we go again 10 loggers needed...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 56102

1. What is Creatine?
Creatine is found naturally occurring in the human body and is produced in the liver, kidneys, and pancreas from amino acids (l-arginine, glycine, and l-methionine) found in food, such as meat and fish. Creatine is undoubtedly the most researched sport nutritional supplement due to its benefits to increase lean muscle mass, strength and energy. Approximately 95% total creatine in the human body is found in the skeletal muscle.

2.What does it do and how does it work?
Creatine’s main function is to supply energy to cells mostly found in the muscle. Here is a very basic explanation of how creatine plays a crucial role in providing your muscle cells the necessary energy to perform…

Your body’s ultimate source of energy comes from ATP also known as adenosine triphosphate. As soon as your body starts to exert energy to perform any strenuous exercise, the muscles use the stored ATP to power the muscles. It only takes 5-10 seconds to use up the ATP stores. So, in order to generate additional energy, your body has to make more ATP. During these times of intense energy needs, ATP is resynthesized from ADP. However, your body needs to use creatine phosphate in order for this process to occur. Creatine’s unique characteristic to increase the body’s creatine phosphate stores allows the body to synthesize ADP into ATP during these times of intense training at a rapid speed. If your body does not have the adequate creatine phosphate stores, the human body has to turn to other sources, such as glycogen. The downside to these other sources is that it takes much longer time to create the ATP needed during intense training.

3.Different types of creatine:
There are many different types of creatine that have been introduced into the dietary supplement industry over the last decade. First to the market was creatine monohydrate followed by other variations such as creatine ethyl ester, creatine malate, creatine citrate, Kre-Alklyn, and creatine hcl. With so many variations of creatine out in the marketplace, which one is most effective?

4.Studies that show CEE, Kre Alklyn, Creatine Mono:
Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) is creatine monohydrate with an ethyl group attached, which is suppose to provide greater solubility leading to better absorption. A study was conducted by Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom, comparing the bioavailability of creatine from CEE and creatine monohydrate in an acidic condition similar to stomach acid. This study confirmed that CEE actually accelerated CEE to break down to creatinine much faster than creatine monohydrate.

Another study was done to compare the bioavailability of creatine from Kre-Alkalyn and creatine monohydrate in an acidic condition similar to stomach acid by Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. This study also confirmed that creatine monohydrate was much more stable compare to Kre-Alkalyn and that greater percentage of Kre-Alkalyn broke down to creatinine than creatine monohydrate.

5.How PH effects muscle fatigue:
Intense exercise will cause a drastic decrease in muscle PH. Normal muscle PH is close to 7 which is also the PH of water. After heavy weight training, long distance running or any other intense exercise, your muscle PH could be as close to 6.5. This drop in muscle PH is caused by the increase of lactic acid formation within the muscle. This drop in muscle PH leads to muscle fatigue due to your body’s lack of ability to re-synthesize phospho creatine. Conversely, increasing muscle PH has been shown in studies to improve performance. Increasing muscle PH can be obtained by taking in alkaline ingredients, such as sodium carbonates.It’s been shown in studies that oral delivery of sodium bicarbonate at a rate of 300mgs/kg will increase performance in high intensity exercise between 1 and 7 minutes. Another study done in Australia at the Tasmanian Institute of Technology (McNaughton LR, Cedaro R The Aust Journal of Sci and Med in Sport 1991; 23(3): 66-69) gave elite class rowers 300mg/kg bodyweight of bicarbonate or placebo. Ninety-five minutes later, subjects made a maximal effort for six minutes on a rowing ergometer. Compared with placebo, the subjects rowed almost 50 metres further in the same time when
receiving sodium bicarbonate.

6.Science behind Crea –Trona:
The makers of Crea Pure has developed a new form of creatine that is more bioavailable and effective than any other creatine ever to be introduced. Alz Chem has their hands from the very starting material of coal to the end product of creatine monohydrate. This new form of creatine is called Crea-Trona and is currently patented in Europe (DE 102006050931A1) and is patent pending in the USA (US2010/0056633A1). Crea Trona is not another blended form of creatine, but actually chemically altered form of creatine scientifically designed to have a perfect PH that allows the creatine to penetrate into the muscle cells without breaking down. As shown above, blended creatine products like Kre-Alklyn, creatine citrate or malate all break down in acidic solutions more easily than regular creatine monohydrate. However, Crea-Trona’s is actually bonded with 94% creatine monohydrate with the other 6% comprising of sodium bicarbonate (weak acid) and sodium carbonate(conjugated base), giving it a perfect PH of 10.

One of the main disadvantages of Kre-Alklyn is described in the USA patent application of Crea-Trona. Stating that “even small amounts of acids are sufficient in order to neutralize these mixtures or set an acid pH.” So, to have a true “buffered” creatine, the ingredient must contain both a weak acid and a conjugated base. Preparation of Kre-Alklyn only contains a base and therefore is not a true buffered creatine that leads to the conversion of creatinine in an acidic pH environment such as the stomach. Mixing creatine monohydrate with just sodium carbonate leads to an alkaline creatine that is titrated rapidly in low PH solution (see figure 1). Crea Trona, on the other hand, uses a true buffered system to regulate the pH level to remain constant at 10.

By using sodium carbonate (conjugated base) and sodium bicarbonate (weak acid) to create a buffering system of Crea-Trona, the pH of a solution is slightly affected when an acid or a base is added. Crea Trona achieves its pH buffering properties from the equilibrium between the acid HA and its conjugate base A[SUP]-[/SUP]. HA is in equilibrium with H[SUP]+[/SUP] + A[SUP]-[/SUP]. When an acid (in our case this would be the stomach, or mixing with acidic ingredients) is added to a mixture of the buffer (weak acid-sodium bicarbonate, and its conjugate base-sodium carbonate), the equilibrium is shifted to the left. Because of the shift, the hydrogen ion concentration increases by less than the amount expected for the quantity of strong acid added. The opposite is true if a strong alkali is added to the mixture; the hydrogen ion concentration decreases by less than the amount expected for the quantity of alkali added.

Crea Trona’s true buffering system protects the creatine from converting into creatinine in the stomach and also is proven to have a significantly higher bioavailability leading to higher absorption into the muscle cells. In USA patent application for Crea Trona, it clearly shows “the sodium content f the formulation having a decisive influence on the bioavailability and the uptake of creatine into the cells.” This use of sodium is similar to the usage of carbohydrates ability to increase creatine uptake.

An experiment was put together to illustrate the bioavailability between creatine monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn, and Crea Trona. Three groups of testers, each comprising of 10 people, had the same starting values of creatine in muscle dry mass. The study was conducted over a 4 week period where each group was administered a daily dose of 2 grams of either creatine monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn, or Crea Trona. Creatine stores in the muscle cells were measured via muscle biopsy before the study and after 4 weeks of intake. Figure 2 clearly shows that Crea Trona far superior in bioavailability than creatine monohydrate or Kre-Alkalyn. After 4 week, the users of Crea trona appeared to have close to 15% more creatine stores in their system than the users of creatine monohydrate or Kre-Alkalyn.

Refferences:

1. Harris, R.C. (1999) Effects and safety of dietary and supplementary creatine. International Congress Creatine: From Basic Science to Clinical Application: Milan. 2. Harris, R.C., Howard, A.N. (1999) Compositions containing creatine. USPTO patent No 5,968,544. pg 1-13.
3. Gastner, Thomas, Engelsberg (DE) (2010) Solid or Aqueous Alkaline Preparation Comprising of a Creatine Component, Process for the Production thereof and the use thereof. USPTO patent application number US 2010/0056633 A1. Pg 1-8.
4. Edgar, G., Shiver, H.E. (1925) The equalibrium between creatine and creatinine, in aqueous solution: the effect of hydrogen ion. J.Am.Chem.Soc. 47: 1179 - 1188.
5. Matson LG, and Tran ZV. Effects of sodium bicarbonate ingestion on anaerobic performance: a meta-analytic review. Int J Sport Nutr 3: 2-28, 1993.
6. McNaughton LR. Bicarbonate and citrate. In: Nutrition in Sport, edited by Maughan RJ. Oxford: Blackwell, 2000, p. 393-404.
7. Parkhouse WS, and McKenzie DC. Possible contribution of skeletal muscle buffers to enhanced anaerobic performance: a brief review. Med Sci Sports Exerc 16: 328-338, 1984.
8. Sale C, Saunders B, Hudson S, Sunderland CD, Wise JA, and Harris RC. Effect of beta-alanine supplementation, with and without sodium bicarbonate, on high-intensity cycling
capacity. In: American College of Sports Medicine. Baltimore, Maryland: 2010.

Loggers must be experienced loggers who have a history of creatine use. 1000 posts or more and at least a year of am history...

Loggers must post 3 times a week.

Preference will also be given to those not running any other performance enhancing substances such as test booster’s etc. pre-workouts are fine as long as a baseline is established.

Must be at least 18…

Convince me to choose your application, tell me why I should choose you.​

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The loggers will recieve 2 bottles each ...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I know I don't qualify but curious to see the logs. I agree that PH is a often over looked requirement for health

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW 2 bottles :) Nice opp here as well.
Yah this is a kickass product nothing but good reports from it...

I know I don't qualify but curious to see the logs. I agree that PH is a often over looked requirement for health
Thanks for joining ... Yah may still get a chance... who knows.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've known and been in communication with you for over 2yrs now, if you really wanted the opportunity and was willing to put the LOGGING time and effort into it, I would most definitely consider you, really just kind of up to you Bro!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've known and been in communication with you for over 2yrs now, if you really wanted the opportunity and was willing to put the LOGGING time and effort into it, I would most definitely consider you, really just kind of up to you Bro!
You can consider me your back up plan lol
so ScottyDoc been awhile since we talked did you make it to the Arnold Classic this year. I didn't but heard it was good. Still use the shakers and Tee shirt I got from you guys booth 2 yrs ago.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Come on guys get in those apps! I'm curious to see how this stuff pans out! I'm always skeptical of new creatines and have never strayed of mono/creapure.

Oh wait, once I did I think I was 19 CEE sneaky salesman bastard ; ) Good luck guys!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! Come on guys get in those apps! I'm curious to see how this stuff pans out! I'm always skeptical of new creatines and have never strayed of mono/creapure.

Oh wait, once I did I think I was 19 CEE sneaky salesman bastard ; ) Good luck guys!
This is double buffered creapure made by the same German company that made creapure :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So are you applying....

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome opportunity, I don't qualify either..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is double buffered creapure made by the same German company that made creapure :)
DUDE I know!!!!! TBH that is exactly why i'm so excited about this release. We may be onto something finally. All the bull **** creatines that have come and gone! I'm excited for sure lol!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you applying....
I'm logging for another company atm. I have a little over 3 Weeks left, if the times match up I'd def be interested in throwing this in pct...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The product has been out for quite some time already.
Yeah 2 bottles is very generous, but you do need to take 6 caps a day and they are 120 count bottles so you need 2 bottles to run it for a little over a month or 40 days.
I'm still excited either way negative Nancy! Maybe if you would've told me it was out I would have known by now! ; )

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 2 bottles is very generous, but you do need to take 6 caps a day and they are 120 count bottles so you need 2 bottles to run it for a little over a month or 40 days.
Yes, that is how we want it taken... 6 caps/day for 40 consecutive days.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick q... I looked on Alz Chems site for a little more info and came up short, I couldn't find creatrona...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are the ones who patented Creapure and made Creatrona.. I'm curious if they used a different name or something for it.

I may be confused but I thought I read that Alz Chems the patent holder for Creapure made this stuff...

Brb double checking just in casE I'm talking out of my ass.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.Science behind Crea –Trona:
The makers of Crea Pure has developed a new form of creatine that is more bioavailable and effective than any other creatine ever to be introduced. Alz Chem has their hands from the very starting material of coal to the end product of creatine monohydrate. This new form of creatine is called Crea-Trona and is currently patented in Europe (DE 102006050931A1) and is patent pending in the USA (US2010/0056633A1).

See... Jeez, making me feel all crazay!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.Science behind Crea –Trona:
The makers of Crea Pure has developed a new form of creatine that is more bioavailable and effective than any other creatine ever to be introduced. Alz Chem has their hands from the very starting material of coal to the end product of creatine monohydrate. This new form of creatine is called Crea-Trona and is currently patented in Europe (DE 102006050931A1) and is patent pending in the USA (US2010/0056633A1).

See... Jeez, making me feel all crazay!
Yep like I said it is Creapure that has been double buffered by the same company :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps!!!! Holy shiz!!! Where is everyone?

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this, but I don't qualify at all. However, I have used Mono, CEE, and Alkalyn. Mono gave me the best results so far. I was planning on running an iforce stack of testabolan/intimidate/compete in about a week......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in this, but I don't qualify at all. However, I have used Mono, CEE, and Alkalyn. Mono gave me the best results so far. I was planning on running an iforce stack of testabolan/intimidate/compete in about a week......
Yah not a lot of posts there but if you don't get many more apps who knows...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Yah not a lot of posts there but if you don't get many more apps who knows...
I'm more of the type that likes to read the forums. Mostly because anything I have to contribute has already been done.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I got in on this as early thinking it would explode. I think it a tuff time of year to get people's attention weathers to nice

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW I think you should pick one lucky S.O.B. and have them try all the different products your doing promos on at the same time. To Show the synergistic effect.

Ps I think that person should be me lol

SuperFreak95

SuperFreak95

Banned
Awards
I'm new to AM but I haven't logged any products this can be my first. PM with details thanks

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm going to be running a 1andro cycle in about 6 weeks and have everything except creatine cause I bloat really bad on mono so I haven't decided which to use. I would be able to log my PCT with b4 cycle,after cycle and after pct pics and updates at least twice a week. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm going to be running a 1andro cycle in about 6 weeks and have everything except creatine cause I bloat really bad on mono so I haven't decided which to use. I would be able to log my PCT with b4 cycle,after cycle and after pct pics and updates at least twice a week. Let me know.

I can log 3 times a week but already plan on my 1andro run during my bulk so that probably disqualifies me but I'm still interested thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey DW I think you should pick one lucky S.O.B. and have them try all the different products your doing promos on at the same time. To Show the synergistic effect.

Ps I think that person should be me lol
lol you never know Al may like the idea...

Yah I would save any creatine product for PCT in your situation don't know if the timing is right.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys this is a stellar product I have been using it for a week at 6ed and I am fuggin body stimmed with muscle energy almost 24-7 .. it's fuggin madness I can really feel it...!!! I have never done creatine that comes close to this...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys this is a stellar product I have been using it for a week at 6ed and I am fuggin body stimmed with muscle energy almost 24-7 .. it's fuggin madness I can really feel it...!!! I have never done creatine that comes close to this...
Sounds pretty sweety brother!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also,I noticed you were talking about this "body stimmed" in the other thread as well. What in the Sam Hell you talking bout man?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also,I noticed you were talking about this "body stimmed" in the other thread as well. What in the Sam Hell you talking bout man?
It's like BA but not a tingle you can feel the muscle energy like electricity in your body... it's pretty wild.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fug I think I saw this for 12.99 and nutra... don't know if it's sold out ... If you can get your hands on thsi shyte get as many bottles as you can and take it at 6 ed, you won't be fuggin sorrry... I am energized physically around the clock and the muscle fullness is just fuggin sweet... !!

Still need more loggers...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Fug I think I saw this for 12.99 and nutra... don't know if it's sold out ... If you can get your hands on thsi shyte get as many bottles as you can and take it at 6 ed, you won't be fuggin sorrry... I am energized physically around the clock and the muscle fullness is just fuggin sweet... !!

Still need more loggers...
That's a solid deal right there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I just checked 12.35 a bottle seems like plenty left... still need a few more loggers too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of people jumped in the ginite and trt opportunity but I still need 6 more loggers for this .. don't let the low price fool you this product is just as exciting as the others...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I have 6 names here but we need 4 more ... cmon 2 free bottles and this product rocks...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have 6 names here but we need 4 more ... cmon 2 free bottles and this product rocks...
I'd be down! I don't meet the 1000 post requirement, but ive been here for years and have done several other sponsored logs for various companies and have tons of experience with all the different creatine types and would have no problems meeting your specifications for this log.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont meet the 1000 post requirement either, but id like a shot at it! Question, im actually dieting for a show (oct 13th) would this product cause bloat?