Next Stage in Creatine Evolution.. here we go again 10 loggers needed...

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. If Cordeen and Bonedaddy get there addy's in before these 3 then they will be in luck...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Sent
    Your in 2 more to go...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  3. Thank you.

  4. Still need 2 more loggers, want to get this out the door...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  5. Still need 2 more loggers guys...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  6. I'm lucky enough to log the 1-Alpha, so I have to bow out. The rest of you guys should really jump on this!!

  7. DW!!!! so glad i seen this......You should choose me because I have always been a die hard finafle follower, love the brand and everything abotu the company and always have and you know that. Also I feel that I am a ery good loger and give fair and honest reiews. I have tried creatine mono and creatine ethyl ester, and also just finshed a bottle of neovar so its perfect timiing!!!! conrats to everyone that has already won, u will be getting a reat product, and i hope to be joining you in an epic log!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    DW!!!! so glad i seen this......You should choose me because I have always been a die hard finafle follower, love the brand and everything abotu the company and always have and you know that. Also I feel that I am a ery good loger and give fair and honest reiews. I have tried creatine mono and creatine ethyl ester, and also just finshed a bottle of neovar so its perfect timiing!!!! conrats to everyone that has already won, u will be getting a reat product, and i hope to be joining you in an epic log!!!!!
    Do you apply for every product?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Crea trona huh? Gonna have to give this a try after 4 or 5 months on orotine

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    DW!!!! so glad i seen this......You should choose me because I have always been a die hard finafle follower, love the brand and everything abotu the company and always have and you know that. Also I feel that I am a ery good loger and give fair and honest reiews. I have tried creatine mono and creatine ethyl ester, and also just finshed a bottle of neovar so its perfect timiing!!!! conrats to everyone that has already won, u will be getting a reat product, and i hope to be joining you in an epic log!!!!!
    Ok send me your address...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. One more I believe....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Do you apply for every product?
    if im able to log, y not......now i will have to take a break from apps but when i can y not......

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok send me your address...
    thanks man! hope this is as good as it sounds!

  14. One more logger...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Ill be following these for sure. Always interested in something that can beat good 'ole monohydrate

  16. Let's get that last logger!!!!

  17. Come on guys... one more to go and DW will email me the addresses and out the door they will go, who could pass up this opportunity with such an amazing product? I mean anyone and everyone who takes or doesn't currently take creatine should give this product a try. No loading, no bloating, works, as in the very first time you take it you can feel it... massive pumps, more muscle energy and strength the absolute very first time you take it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Come on guys... one more to go and DW will email me the addresses and out the door they will go, who could pass up this opportunity with such an amazing product? I mean anyone and everyone who takes or doesn't currently take creatine should give this product a try. No loading, no bloating, works, as in the very first time you take it you can feel it... massive pumps, more muscle energy and strength the absolute very first time you take it!
    Someone will get in on this for sure. I'm incapable of keeping a good enough log this upcoming month due to military obligations but I will follow while I can for sure!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Someone will get in on this for sure. I'm incapable of keeping a good enough log this upcoming month due to military obligations but I will follow while I can for sure!
    Yah stick around there will be opportunities in the future I am sure...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Come on guys... one more to go and DW will email me the addresses and out the door they will go, who could pass up this opportunity with such an amazing product? I mean anyone and everyone who takes or doesn't currently take creatine should give this product a try. No loading, no bloating, works, as in the very first time you take it you can feel it... massive pumps, more muscle energy and strength the absolute very first time you take it!


    amen brotha! finaflex makes some reat products, cant wait to trythis!!! more apps!!!

  21. Maybe one of the already selected could run two bottles.......

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Maybe one of the already selected could run two bottles.......
    Everyone is already getting 2 but I read the label and you can run it up to 12 ed max... lol hey anybody want to be a guinea pig lol this would set you on fire....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Draw a name I'd say.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Draw a name I'd say.
    Oh we'd need a volunteer for that dosing lol I may just run it by Al see what he thinks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 01:42 AM
  2. DNP Log #2: (Here We Go Again), 400mg to 600mg ED
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:13 AM
  3. Here we go again
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 05:45 AM
  4. Oh boy, here we go again!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Log in
Log in