Next Stage in Creatine Evolution.. here we go again 10 loggers needed...

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. One more and I will post the 10 ... so get those addy's ready...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Count me in on this, would love to try this.
    Currently taking bcca's not sure if you think this will have an effect on results but its the only supp im taking.
    l
    •   
       


  3. Get your addy's in...guys...

    Rahl
    Marms
    Naddanme
    Valdez
    T-Bone
    BeanSer
    SoulOwner
    Daft205
    Tyga Tyga
    nomoredex
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. I don't have 1000 posts but does not mean I'm not a commited logger. I have my last 2 logs listed at the bottom. I'm about to start logging a PH cycle for IML and would love to add this to the mix if not see as a conflict? I would update daily as well. Why chose me? Been taking creatine for the past 16 years so i have seen them all. I remember back in my early days of lifting that creatine was looked at like a steroid by people not in the know! LOL Anyway would love to log and good luck to all I will be following..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I don't have 1000 posts but does not mean I'm not a commited logger. I have my last 2 logs listed at the bottom. I'm about to start logging a PH cycle for IML and would love to add this to the mix if not see as a conflict? I would update daily as well. Why chose me? Been taking creatine for the past 16 years so i have seen them all. I remember back in my early days of lifting that creatine was looked at like a steroid by people not in the know! LOL Anyway would love to log and good luck to all I will be following..
    I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...
    Did you get my pm?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  7. I'd love to give this a shot. Just started a new mass routine. I'm in Canada though, not sure if that would be an issue.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Did you get my pm?
    No I don't think so...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...
    i'm available to log if you so chose..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Did you get my pm?
    Wait .. yes I did..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    Thanks Ddub! Thanks for the opportunity my friend : )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    PM set thanks DW

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    Congrats man!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    PM set thanks DW
    Hey just do me one favor. Drop me a link, I'm REALLY interested in this stuff dude.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hey just do me one favor. Drop me a link, I'm REALLY interested in this stuff dude.
    you know it.. I'd rep you but it won't let me, I'll post a link here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Get your addy's in...guys...

    Rahl
    Marms
    Naddanme
    Valdez
    T-Bone
    BeanSer
    SoulOwner
    Daft205
    Tyga Tyga
    nomoredex
    Im really pumped to try this. Ph levels and the use of sodium bicarbonate as a performance enhancer has been a major point of interest for me lately. I've been doing some research and even been experimenting with straight sodium bicarbonate. If this product can give the full benefits of sodium bicarbonate with out the typical sides then it will be truly revolutionary.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Im really pumped to try this. Ph levels and the use of sodium bicarbonate as a performance enhancer has been a major point of interest for me lately. I've been doing some research and even been experimenting with straight sodium bicarbonate. If this product can give the full benefits of sodium bicarbonate with out the typical sides then it will be truly revolutionary.
    I could be wrong but the Sodium bicarb is to help absorption of the creatine and to help it be more stable, not really the ergogenic effects you're talking about. It looks to be an interesting product none the less : ) Ergogenic dosages of Sodium bicarb are usually accompanied with gi issues.

    If you could link link me it'd be appreciated. I just ordered 2 bottles
    : ) was jealous of the lucky 10! The timing was just off to log smh...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I could be wrong but the Sodium bicarb is to help absorption of the creatine and to help it be more stable, not really the ergogenic effects you're talking about. It looks to be an interesting product none the less : ) Ergogenic dosages of Sodium bicarb are usually accompanied with gi issues.

    If you could link link me it'd be appreciated. I just ordered 2 bottles
    : ) was jealous of the lucky 10! The timing was just off to log smh...
    Here's a good place to start. I've mostly been following this and a little side research.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...der-rated.html
    there still a lot of debate but it's very interesting.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  20. Make sure you guys link those logs in here, I'd love to follow and check this stuff out.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Here's a good place to start. I've mostly been following this and a little side research.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...der-rated.html
    there still a lot of debate but it's very interesting.
    Yup I'm subscribed to all of those threads
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  22. Still need addresses for the following people...

    Rahl
    Marms
    Naddanme
    T-Bone
    BeanSer


    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Even if you sent it for another product resend as it's hard to keep track with so many promotions...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Ok the following still have not sent address...

    Rahl
    Marms
    T-Bone
    BeanSer


    Will have to go to my waiting list if I don't get them soon...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Ok I got Rahl address now I need the following addresses...

    Marms
    T-Bone
    BeanSer
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:42 AM
  2. DNP Log #2: (Here We Go Again), 400mg to 600mg ED
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 09:13 AM
  3. Here we go again
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 04:45 AM
  4. Oh boy, here we go again!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Log in
Log in