Next Stage in Creatine Evolution.. here we go again 10 loggers needed...

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah not a lot of posts there but if you don't get many more apps who knows...
    I'm more of the type that likes to read the forums. Mostly because anything I have to contribute has already been done.

2. I got in on this as early thinking it would explode. I think it a tuff time of year to get people's attention weathers to nice
    •   

3. Hey DW I think you should pick one lucky S.O.B. and have them try all the different products your doing promos on at the same time. To Show the synergistic effect.

Ps I think that person should be me lol

4. I'm new to AM but I haven't logged any products this can be my first. PM with details thanks

5. I'm going to be running a 1andro cycle in about 6 weeks and have everything except creatine cause I bloat really bad on mono so I haven't decided which to use. I would be able to log my PCT with b4 cycle,after cycle and after pct pics and updates at least twice a week. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    I'm going to be running a 1andro cycle in about 6 weeks and have everything except creatine cause I bloat really bad on mono so I haven't decided which to use. I would be able to log my PCT with b4 cycle,after cycle and after pct pics and updates at least twice a week. Let me know.

I can log 3 times a week but already plan on my 1andro run during my bulk so that probably disqualifies me but I'm still interested thanks

Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Hey DW I think you should pick one lucky S.O.B. and have them try all the different products your doing promos on at the same time. To Show the synergistic effect.

Ps I think that person should be me lol
    lol you never know Al may like the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm going to be running a 1andro cycle in about 6 weeks and have everything except creatine cause I bloat really bad on mono so I haven't decided which to use. I would be able to log my PCT with b4 cycle,after cycle and after pct pics and updates at least twice a week. Let me know.

Yah I would save any creatine product for PCT in your situation don't know if the timing is right.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Guys this is a stellar product I have been using it for a week at 6ed and I am fuggin body stimmed with muscle energy almost 24-7 .. it's fuggin madness I can really feel it...!!! I have never done creatine that comes close to this...

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Guys this is a stellar product I have been using it for a week at 6ed and I am fuggin body stimmed with muscle energy almost 24-7 .. it's fuggin madness I can really feel it...!!! I have never done creatine that comes close to this...
    Sounds pretty sweety brother!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

10. Also,I noticed you were talking about this "body stimmed" in the other thread as well. What in the Sam Hell you talking bout man?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Also,I noticed you were talking about this "body stimmed" in the other thread as well. What in the Sam Hell you talking bout man?
    It's like BA but not a tingle you can feel the muscle energy like electricity in your body... it's pretty wild.

12. Fug I think I saw this for 12.99 and nutra... don't know if it's sold out ... If you can get your hands on thsi shyte get as many bottles as you can and take it at 6 ed, you won't be fuggin sorrry... I am energized physically around the clock and the muscle fullness is just fuggin sweet... !!

Still need more loggers...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Fug I think I saw this for 12.99 and nutra... don't know if it's sold out ... If you can get your hands on thsi shyte get as many bottles as you can and take it at 6 ed, you won't be fuggin sorrry... I am energized physically around the clock and the muscle fullness is just fuggin sweet... !!

Still need more loggers...
    That's a solid deal right there.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That's a solid deal right there.
    Madness for this kind of quality...

15. Yah I just checked 12.35 a bottle seems like plenty left... still need a few more loggers too...

16. A lot of people jumped in the ginite and trt opportunity but I still need 6 more loggers for this .. don't let the low price fool you this product is just as exciting as the others...

17. Ok I have 6 names here but we need 4 more ... cmon 2 free bottles and this product rocks...

18. Use my name. Haha.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok I have 6 names here but we need 4 more ... cmon 2 free bottles and this product rocks...
    I'd be down! I don't meet the 1000 post requirement, but ive been here for years and have done several other sponsored logs for various companies and have tons of experience with all the different creatine types and would have no problems meeting your specifications for this log.

20. I dont meet the 1000 post requirement either, but id like a shot at it! Question, im actually dieting for a show (oct 13th) would this product cause bloat?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

21. One more and I will post the 10 ... so get those addy's ready...

22. Count me in on this, would love to try this.
    Currently taking bcca's not sure if you think this will have an effect on results but its the only supp im taking.
    l

23. Get your addy's in...guys...

Rahl
    Marms
    Naddanme
    Valdez
    T-Bone
    BeanSer
    SoulOwner
    Daft205
    Tyga Tyga
    nomoredex

24. I don't have 1000 posts but does not mean I'm not a commited logger. I have my last 2 logs listed at the bottom. I'm about to start logging a PH cycle for IML and would love to add this to the mix if not see as a conflict? I would update daily as well. Why chose me? Been taking creatine for the past 16 years so i have seen them all. I remember back in my early days of lifting that creatine was looked at like a steroid by people not in the know! LOL Anyway would love to log and good luck to all I will be following..

25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I don't have 1000 posts but does not mean I'm not a commited logger. I have my last 2 logs listed at the bottom. I'm about to start logging a PH cycle for IML and would love to add this to the mix if not see as a conflict? I would update daily as well. Why chose me? Been taking creatine for the past 16 years so i have seen them all. I remember back in my early days of lifting that creatine was looked at like a steroid by people not in the know! LOL Anyway would love to log and good luck to all I will be following..
    I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...
    Did you get my pm?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

27. I'd love to give this a shot. Just started a new mass routine. I'm in Canada though, not sure if that would be an issue.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Did you get my pm?
    No I don't think so...

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    i'm available to log if you so chose..

30. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Did you get my pm?
    Wait .. yes I did..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:42 AM
  2. DNP Log #2: (Here We Go Again), 400mg to 600mg ED
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56