Next Stage in Creatine Evolution.. here we go again 10 loggers needed...

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Also,I noticed you were talking about this "body stimmed" in the other thread as well. What in the Sam Hell you talking bout man?
    It's like BA but not a tingle you can feel the muscle energy like electricity in your body... it's pretty wild.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com


  2. Fug I think I saw this for 12.99 and nutra... don't know if it's sold out ... If you can get your hands on thsi shyte get as many bottles as you can and take it at 6 ed, you won't be fuggin sorrry... I am energized physically around the clock and the muscle fullness is just fuggin sweet... !!

    Still need more loggers...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Fug I think I saw this for 12.99 and nutra... don't know if it's sold out ... If you can get your hands on thsi shyte get as many bottles as you can and take it at 6 ed, you won't be fuggin sorrry... I am energized physically around the clock and the muscle fullness is just fuggin sweet... !!

    Still need more loggers...
    That's a solid deal right there.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That's a solid deal right there.
    Madness for this kind of quality...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  5. Yah I just checked 12.35 a bottle seems like plenty left... still need a few more loggers too...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  6. A lot of people jumped in the ginite and trt opportunity but I still need 6 more loggers for this .. don't let the low price fool you this product is just as exciting as the others...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  7. Ok I have 6 names here but we need 4 more ... cmon 2 free bottles and this product rocks...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. Use my name. Haha.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok I have 6 names here but we need 4 more ... cmon 2 free bottles and this product rocks...
    I'd be down! I don't meet the 1000 post requirement, but ive been here for years and have done several other sponsored logs for various companies and have tons of experience with all the different creatine types and would have no problems meeting your specifications for this log.

  10. I dont meet the 1000 post requirement either, but id like a shot at it! Question, im actually dieting for a show (oct 13th) would this product cause bloat?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. One more and I will post the 10 ... so get those addy's ready...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. Count me in on this, would love to try this.
    Currently taking bcca's not sure if you think this will have an effect on results but its the only supp im taking.
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html

  13. Get your addy's in...guys...

    Rahl
    Marms
    Naddanme
    Valdez
    T-Bone
    BeanSer
    SoulOwner
    Daft205
    Tyga Tyga
    nomoredex
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  14. I don't have 1000 posts but does not mean I'm not a commited logger. I have my last 2 logs listed at the bottom. I'm about to start logging a PH cycle for IML and would love to add this to the mix if not see as a conflict? I would update daily as well. Why chose me? Been taking creatine for the past 16 years so i have seen them all. I remember back in my early days of lifting that creatine was looked at like a steroid by people not in the know! LOL Anyway would love to log and good luck to all I will be following..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I don't have 1000 posts but does not mean I'm not a commited logger. I have my last 2 logs listed at the bottom. I'm about to start logging a PH cycle for IML and would love to add this to the mix if not see as a conflict? I would update daily as well. Why chose me? Been taking creatine for the past 16 years so i have seen them all. I remember back in my early days of lifting that creatine was looked at like a steroid by people not in the know! LOL Anyway would love to log and good luck to all I will be following..
    I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...
    Did you get my pm?

  17. I'd love to give this a shot. Just started a new mass routine. I'm in Canada though, not sure if that would be an issue.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Did you get my pm?
    No I don't think so...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I could use a spare name just in case 10 already chosen but some might opt out...
    i'm available to log if you so chose..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Did you get my pm?
    Wait .. yes I did..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  21. Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    Thanks Ddub! Thanks for the opportunity my friend : )

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    PM set thanks DW
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok bcazo you're in get me your addy...
    Congrats man!!!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    PM set thanks DW
    Hey just do me one favor. Drop me a link, I'm REALLY interested in this stuff dude.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hey just do me one favor. Drop me a link, I'm REALLY interested in this stuff dude.
    you know it.. I'd rep you but it won't let me, I'll post a link here.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Get your addy's in...guys...

    Rahl
    Marms
    Naddanme
    Valdez
    T-Bone
    BeanSer
    SoulOwner
    Daft205
    Tyga Tyga
    nomoredex
    Im really pumped to try this. Ph levels and the use of sodium bicarbonate as a performance enhancer has been a major point of interest for me lately. I've been doing some research and even been experimenting with straight sodium bicarbonate. If this product can give the full benefits of sodium bicarbonate with out the typical sides then it will be truly revolutionary.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Im really pumped to try this. Ph levels and the use of sodium bicarbonate as a performance enhancer has been a major point of interest for me lately. I've been doing some research and even been experimenting with straight sodium bicarbonate. If this product can give the full benefits of sodium bicarbonate with out the typical sides then it will be truly revolutionary.
    I could be wrong but the Sodium bicarb is to help absorption of the creatine and to help it be more stable, not really the ergogenic effects you're talking about. It looks to be an interesting product none the less : ) Ergogenic dosages of Sodium bicarb are usually accompanied with gi issues.

    If you could link link me it'd be appreciated. I just ordered 2 bottles
    : ) was jealous of the lucky 10! The timing was just off to log smh...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I could be wrong but the Sodium bicarb is to help absorption of the creatine and to help it be more stable, not really the ergogenic effects you're talking about. It looks to be an interesting product none the less : ) Ergogenic dosages of Sodium bicarb are usually accompanied with gi issues.

    If you could link link me it'd be appreciated. I just ordered 2 bottles
    : ) was jealous of the lucky 10! The timing was just off to log smh...
    Here's a good place to start. I've mostly been following this and a little side research.
    the most under-rated performance enhancing supplement is....
    there still a lot of debate but it's very interesting.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  30. Make sure you guys link those logs in here, I'd love to follow and check this stuff out.
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Here's a good place to start. I've mostly been following this and a little side research.
    the most under-rated performance enhancing supplement is....
    there still a lot of debate but it's very interesting.
    Yup I'm subscribed to all of those threads

  32. Still need addresses for the following people...

    Rahl
    Marms
    Naddanme
    T-Bone
    BeanSer


    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  33. Even if you sent it for another product resend as it's hard to keep track with so many promotions...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  34. Ok the following still have not sent address...

    Rahl
    Marms
    T-Bone
    BeanSer


    Will have to go to my waiting list if I don't get them soon...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  35. Ok I got Rahl address now I need the following addresses...

    Marms
    T-Bone
    BeanSer
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  36. If Cordeen and Bonedaddy get there addy's in before these 3 then they will be in luck...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Sent
    Your in 2 more to go...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  38. Thank you.

  39. Still need 2 more loggers, want to get this out the door...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:42 AM
  2. DNP Log #2: (Here We Go Again), 400mg to 600mg ED
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 09:13 AM
  3. Here we go again
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 04:45 AM
  4. Oh boy, here we go again!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Log in
Log in