5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...

Hey boyz life got you down ... need a little boost, well first of all quit your fuggin whinin

Seriously though what we have here is a opportunity to log our TRT stack... each logger will recieve 2 PCT Black and 4 Pure Test... if this don't get you back in the saddle then it just isn't in the cards ...

Loggers should have at least 1000 posts and around a year on AM with some solid logging experience .. we will select 5 people from the apps.. so quit moping and get in here ..

Name:  puretest.png
Views: 243
Size:  171.1 KB

What is FINAFLEX PURE TEST™? PURE TEST™ is PURE TESTOSTERONE, free from anything inferior, totally refined, clean, true TESTOSTERONE. PURE TEST™ is made from 100% HPLC verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid is a NATURAL TESTOSTERONE boosting POWERHOUSE that has been shown to SIGNIFICANTLY increase TESTOSTERONE levels after prolonged use. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to BOOST TESTOSTERONE in actual HUMAN studies, not in plant, animal, or some bull*%#* laboratory study other supplement companies use to "validate" their latest ingredients.* Taken regularly PURE TEST™ results in increased strength, energy levels, and sex drive.* Boost your test with the best, FINAFLEX PURE TEST™!

Name:  pctnew.png
Views: 227
Size:  142.3 KB

PCT Revolution™ is the most pivotal advancement in Post Cycle Therapy ever introduced. Combining five essential pieces to the PCT puzzle, FINAFLEX® has raised the bar in Legal Post Cycle Therapy with the introduction of PCT Revolution™. Taken as directed, PCT Revolution™ will revitalize testosterone levels leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive.*
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

between the 2 products will you be hitting the 3g of DAA?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

looks like a awesome opportunity to tryout some killer suppys! get on it kiddies!
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool PCT promo.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.37%

Male
    5' 9"
    183lbs
    8% BF

Pro athlete. Coming off ankle surgery. In therapy looking for an edge to help me get back in the saddle. Would love to run this. Used many tboosters and had good results with TestoPro and Ape in particular. Best two natty products I've used and saw results even at my age. Have logged for PES and CEL in the past. Idk what y'all wanted in the app but lemme know and I'll edit. Deff stoked bout this opp! Thanks and best of luck to all you fellas this is great opportunity.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Bumping this cause it's a great stack.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    between the 2 products will you be hitting the 3g of DAA?
    Just over I think if you take 6 ed of Pure Test....

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    looks like a awesome opportunity to tryout some killer suppys! get on it kiddies!
    Yah it's a good stack for PCT or bridge, to keep things going. You can get a couple lbs mass out of it but it's not a PH type stack....

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cool PCT promo.
    Thanks Aaron .. like I said could be good for bridge or just a natty stack for those not ready for the next level...

Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Male
    5' 9"
    183lbs
    8% BF

Pro athlete. Coming off ankle surgery. In therapy looking for an edge to help me get back in the saddle. Would love to run this. Used many tboosters and had good results with TestoPro and Ape in particular. Best two natty products I've used and saw results even at my age. Have logged for PES and CEL in the past. Idk what y'all wanted in the app but lemme know and I'll edit. Deff stoked bout this opp! Thanks and best of luck to all you fellas this is great opportunity.
    What is your sport...?

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Bumping this cause it's a great stack.
    Thanks for that
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.37%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

What is your sport...?

)
    baseball.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

baseball.
    Hmmm may make and exception here have to talk to Al ...this could be a good opportunity ...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dam I wish.. I'm starting an 8 week test cycle today too.. Well if yu decide to be a little more lenient with the application I'm down bro..

5'9"
    215lbs
    15%bf
    8yrs training exp
    Goal with cycle is a huge recomp I'm logging it
    Pct goal. Same as everyone else keep as much of the gains as possible
    If chosen I would run these along with a serm
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Dam I wish.. I'm starting an 8 week test cycle today too.. Well if yu decide to be a little more lenient with the application I'm down bro..

5'9"
    215lbs
    15%bf
    8yrs training exp
    Goal with cycle is a huge recomp I'm logging it
    Pct goal. Same as everyone else keep as much of the gains as possible
    If chosen I would run these along with a serm
    You are pretty close there, not ruling you out at all ...
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.37%

Hmmm may make and exception here have to talk to Al ...this could be a good opportunity ...
    Yea I know I'm not necessarily coming off cycle or have the minimum post count you's were looking for so I hear you. I'm willing to pick up another product on my own if y'all would rather me stack it with something? or just run these two bad boys together as planned. I'll wait to hear from you. I understand nonetheless. Thank you sir
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Yea I know I'm not necessarily coming off cycle or have the minimum post count you's were looking for so I hear you. I'm willing to pick up another product on my own if y'all would rather me stack it with something? or just run these two bad boys together as planned. I'll wait to hear from you. I understand nonetheless. Thank you sir
    Thanks for understanding there may be some exceptions based on situations and viable candidates...
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.37%

Thanks for understanding there may be some exceptions based on situations and viable candidates...
    Gotcha. No problem. Im subb'ed obv so I'll keep tabs and fingers crossed. Thanks for opp.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

Nice little stack right there. I've used both with goo results. Get those apps in!!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.73%

good luck everyone!!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

lame not enough posts on here. :/ guess next time, woulda been nice to end my m1d run with this.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

PCT Black is legit!! I just ordered some the other day to stock up for an upcoming cycle I am putting together! 2 bottles of PCT and 4 of Pure Test is an awesome stack!! Way to throw it down Doug!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    PCT Black is legit!! I just ordered some the other day to stock up for an upcoming cycle I am putting together! 2 bottles of PCT and 4 of Pure Test is an awesome stack!! Way to throw it down Doug!
    Hey thank the finaflex boys I am the messenger and thanks for the accolades... yah good product I hvave my cupboard full of than and my PCT starts in 9 days... gonna thow in some Crea-Trona with that too
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey thank the finaflex boys I am the messenger and thanks for the accolades... yah good product I hvave my cupboard full of than and my PCT starts in 9 days... gonna thow in some Crea-Trona with that too

Nice! Were you logging this cycle?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Nice! Were you logging this cycle?
    I have been doing a epi-v cycle on finaflex sub forum, getting very ripped right now...

I do weekly pics ..

Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

will log my pct in the same sub forum... been a fuggin good year...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

DANG!! Just by skimming through real quick, it's obvious you've made some nice progress there -----for an old fugger! LOL! (For any age!)
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%

heres another i could use. I am running a long cycle of epi 8 weeks. I have all of my pct ready but would be willing to try yours out.... I will be ending my cycle after the competition... and will need something to clean my system....
    170 right now. focus is 3% bf. experienced lifter. thanx and hope I could be used.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

OPEN FYI... we have criteria for the LOGGER's, but nothing is set in stone, we will consider all viable candidates, also being out of the country does not rule you out in any shape or form, if you are a quality Logger from another country, you will probably get picked based on your LOGGING capabilities vs. being rejected because you are in a different country, that much I guarantee!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

DANG!! Just by skimming through real quick, it's obvious you've made some nice progress there -----for an old fugger! LOL! (For any age!)
    Thanks, it's been a damn good year, I never planned on going this low but as time went on I couldn't stop myself... love being fuggin ripped

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    heres another i could use. I am running a long cycle of epi 8 weeks. I have all of my pct ready but would be willing to try yours out.... I will be ending my cycle after the competition... and will need something to clean my system....
    170 right now. focus is 3% bf. experienced lifter. thanx and hope I could be used.
    Good app here ... I like going on the short list...
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Man now this is a sweet log opp, 2 bottles of PCT Black and 4 Pure-Test. Thats a good stack no matter what you are trying to do.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Man now this is a sweet log opp, 2 bottles of PCT Black and 4 Pure-Test. Thats a good stack no matter what you are trying to do.
    Can't argue with that
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

you and your damn 1000 posts lol
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Start posting, LoL, don't worry exceptions can and will be made based on other criteria, I mean if we know you and/or you have provable logging experience on this forum or another forum, etc. Rules can and will be bent accordingly, our main concern and our reasoning behind these rules/criteria is to guarantee we get a quality LOG out of giving away free quality product, simple as that... You scratch our back, we scratch your back!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%

Thanks, it's been a damn good year, I never planned on going this low but as time went on I couldn't stop myself... love being fuggin ripped

Good app here ... I like going on the short list...
    oooo im a good cabdidate! first time I will get to log the a companies product!
    you will def have my business just for picking me. lol
    but I will need a good pct to help for recovery... I plan on cleaning my system after the contest... my body is worn out from all the stimulants and then the 8 week pulse cycle...

heres my log for my competition.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...competing.html
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

oooo im a good cabdidate! first time I will get to log the a companies product!
    you will def have my business just for picking me. lol
    but I will need a good pct to help for recovery... I plan on cleaning my system after the contest... my body is worn out from all the stimulants and then the 8 week pulse cycle...

heres my log for my competition.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...competing.html
    I guess you're planning on a SERM though... I will have to ask Al as it might skew things as far as where the results are coming from...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Word association thread in the General chat sub-forum. Ready, set, GOOOOOOO!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%

I guess you're planning on a SERM though... I will have to ask Al as it might skew things as far as where the results are coming from...
    well im willing to work with some things.... you let me know what kind of pct I can work with?
    maybe blood work will help that being cleared up.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sorry man, but the SERM would skew the results and that would not be fair, as we want to show what our natural products can do all on their own!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

I'm about to start pct in a week and half, this **** looks solid for sure.
    6'2
    12-14% bf
    trying to make dem gainz
    did a logs in the past on here
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Sorry man, but the SERM would skew the results and that would not be fair, as we want to show what our natural products can do all on their own!
    hmmmm.... wouldnt it be unhealthy after a prohormone and to start a pct to not do a serm.... if you think your roduct is strong enoigh to help combat a 8 week pulse of epistane... then Ill try it....
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

hmmmm.... wouldnt it be unhealthy after a prohormone and to start a pct to not do a serm.... if you think your roduct is strong enoigh to help combat a 8 week pulse of epistane... then Ill try it....
    Yah that is a judgement call personally I would go with a SERM with a product like epistane... our products are meant for our milder products... we still have products that get you similar results but milder on sides... now the pulse thing is something I have no experience with...
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    I'm about to start pct in a week and half, this **** looks solid for sure.
    6'2
    12-14% bf
    trying to make dem gainz
    did a logs in the past on here
    What are you PCTing from ?
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Word association thread in the General chat sub-forum. Ready, set, GOOOOOOO!
    heh heh ..
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

How long do you want to take the SERM for? I mean if you can get it out of the way in the next 21 days, we can still consider you, I mean that should be long enough if do it right, then again, I can't remember exactly what you are coming off of???
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:46 PM
  2. Revolution PCT Black/ Pure Test question
    By Rodax in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 04:22 PM