5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey boyz life got you down ... need a little boost, well first of all quit your fuggin whinin :)

Seriously though what we have here is a opportunity to log our TRT stack... each logger will recieve 2 PCT Black and 4 Pure Test... if this don't get you back in the saddle then it just isn't in the cards ...

Loggers should have at least 1000 posts and around a year on AM with some solid logging experience .. we will select 5 people from the apps.. so quit moping and get in here .. :)

puretest.png

What is FINAFLEX PURE TEST™? PURE TEST™ is PURE TESTOSTERONE, free from anything inferior, totally refined, clean, true TESTOSTERONE. PURE TEST™ is made from 100% HPLC verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid is a NATURAL TESTOSTERONE boosting POWERHOUSE that has been shown to SIGNIFICANTLY increase TESTOSTERONE levels after prolonged use. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to BOOST TESTOSTERONE in actual HUMAN studies, not in plant, animal, or some bull*%#* laboratory study other supplement companies use to "validate" their latest ingredients.* Taken regularly PURE TEST™ results in increased strength, energy levels, and sex drive.* Boost your test with the best, FINAFLEX PURE TEST™!

pctnew.png

PCT Revolution™ is the most pivotal advancement in Post Cycle Therapy ever introduced. Combining five essential pieces to the PCT puzzle, FINAFLEX® has raised the bar in Legal Post Cycle Therapy with the introduction of PCT Revolution™. Taken as directed, PCT Revolution™ will revitalize testosterone levels leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive.*

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
between the 2 products will you be hitting the 3g of DAA?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
looks like a awesome opportunity to tryout some killer suppys! get on it kiddies!:icon16:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool PCT promo. :D

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Male
5' 9"
183lbs
8% BF

Pro athlete. Coming off ankle surgery. In therapy looking for an edge to help me get back in the saddle. Would love to run this. Used many tboosters and had good results with TestoPro and Ape in particular. Best two natty products I've used and saw results even at my age. Have logged for PES and CEL in the past. Idk what y'all wanted in the app but lemme know and I'll edit. Deff stoked bout this opp! Thanks and best of luck to all you fellas this is great opportunity.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this cause it's a great stack.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
between the 2 products will you be hitting the 3g of DAA?
Just over I think if you take 6 ed of Pure Test....

looks like a awesome opportunity to tryout some killer suppys! get on it kiddies!:icon16:
Yah it's a good stack for PCT or bridge, to keep things going. You can get a couple lbs mass out of it but it's not a PH type stack....

Cool PCT promo. :D
Thanks Aaron .. like I said could be good for bridge or just a natty stack for those not ready for the next level...

Male
5' 9"
183lbs
8% BF

Pro athlete. Coming off ankle surgery. In therapy looking for an edge to help me get back in the saddle. Would love to run this. Used many tboosters and had good results with TestoPro and Ape in particular. Best two natty products I've used and saw results even at my age. Have logged for PES and CEL in the past. Idk what y'all wanted in the app but lemme know and I'll edit. Deff stoked bout this opp! Thanks and best of luck to all you fellas this is great opportunity.
What is your sport...?

Bumping this cause it's a great stack.
Thanks for that :)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Dam I wish.. I'm starting an 8 week test cycle today too.. Well if yu decide to be a little more lenient with the application I'm down bro..

5'9"
215lbs
15%bf
8yrs training exp
Goal with cycle is a huge recomp I'm logging it
Pct goal. Same as everyone else keep as much of the gains as possible
If chosen I would run these along with a serm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam I wish.. I'm starting an 8 week test cycle today too.. Well if yu decide to be a little more lenient with the application I'm down bro..

5'9"
215lbs
15%bf
8yrs training exp
Goal with cycle is a huge recomp I'm logging it
Pct goal. Same as everyone else keep as much of the gains as possible
If chosen I would run these along with a serm
You are pretty close there, not ruling you out at all ...

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm may make and exception here have to talk to Al ...this could be a good opportunity ...
Yea I know I'm not necessarily coming off cycle or have the minimum post count you's were looking for so I hear you. I'm willing to pick up another product on my own if y'all would rather me stack it with something? or just run these two bad boys together as planned. I'll wait to hear from you. I understand nonetheless. Thank you sir

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I know I'm not necessarily coming off cycle or have the minimum post count you's were looking for so I hear you. I'm willing to pick up another product on my own if y'all would rather me stack it with something? or just run these two bad boys together as planned. I'll wait to hear from you. I understand nonetheless. Thank you sir
Thanks for understanding there may be some exceptions based on situations and viable candidates...

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for understanding there may be some exceptions based on situations and viable candidates...
Gotcha. No problem. Im subb'ed obv so I'll keep tabs and fingers crossed. Thanks for opp.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice little stack right there. I've used both with goo results. Get those apps in!!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
lame not enough posts on here. :/ guess next time, woulda been nice to end my m1d run with this.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Black is legit!! I just ordered some the other day to stock up for an upcoming cycle I am putting together! 2 bottles of PCT and 4 of Pure Test is an awesome stack!! Way to throw it down Doug!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT Black is legit!! I just ordered some the other day to stock up for an upcoming cycle I am putting together! 2 bottles of PCT and 4 of Pure Test is an awesome stack!! Way to throw it down Doug!
Hey thank the finaflex boys I am the messenger and thanks for the accolades... yah good product I hvave my cupboard full of than and my PCT starts in 9 days... gonna thow in some Crea-Trona with that too :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thank the finaflex boys I am the messenger and thanks for the accolades... yah good product I hvave my cupboard full of than and my PCT starts in 9 days... gonna thow in some Crea-Trona with that too :)

Nice! Were you logging this cycle?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DANG!! Just by skimming through real quick, it's obvious you've made some nice progress there -----for an old fugger! LOL! (For any age!)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
heres another i could use. I am running a long cycle of epi 8 weeks. I have all of my pct ready but would be willing to try yours out.... I will be ending my cycle after the competition... and will need something to clean my system....
170 right now. focus is 3% bf. experienced lifter. thanx and hope I could be used.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OPEN FYI... we have criteria for the LOGGER's, but nothing is set in stone, we will consider all viable candidates, also being out of the country does not rule you out in any shape or form, if you are a quality Logger from another country, you will probably get picked based on your LOGGING capabilities vs. being rejected because you are in a different country, that much I guarantee!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DANG!! Just by skimming through real quick, it's obvious you've made some nice progress there -----for an old fugger! LOL! (For any age!)
Thanks, it's been a damn good year, I never planned on going this low but as time went on I couldn't stop myself... love being fuggin ripped :)

heres another i could use. I am running a long cycle of epi 8 weeks. I have all of my pct ready but would be willing to try yours out.... I will be ending my cycle after the competition... and will need something to clean my system....
170 right now. focus is 3% bf. experienced lifter. thanx and hope I could be used.
Good app here ... I like going on the short list... :)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Man now this is a sweet log opp, 2 bottles of PCT Black and 4 Pure-Test. Thats a good stack no matter what you are trying to do.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man now this is a sweet log opp, 2 bottles of PCT Black and 4 Pure-Test. Thats a good stack no matter what you are trying to do.
Can't argue with that :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
you and your damn 1000 posts lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you and your damn 1000 posts lol
Start posting, LoL, don't worry exceptions can and will be made based on other criteria, I mean if we know you and/or you have provable logging experience on this forum or another forum, etc. Rules can and will be bent accordingly, our main concern and our reasoning behind these rules/criteria is to guarantee we get a quality LOG out of giving away free quality product, simple as that... You scratch our back, we scratch your back!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, it's been a damn good year, I never planned on going this low but as time went on I couldn't stop myself... love being fuggin ripped :)

Good app here ... I like going on the short list... :)
oooo im a good cabdidate! :) first time I will get to log the a companies product! :D
you will def have my business just for picking me. lol
but I will need a good pct to help for recovery... I plan on cleaning my system after the contest... my body is worn out from all the stimulants and then the 8 week pulse cycle...

heres my log for my competition.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/207659-mr-madds-competing.html

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo im a good cabdidate! :) first time I will get to log the a companies product! :D
you will def have my business just for picking me. lol
but I will need a good pct to help for recovery... I plan on cleaning my system after the contest... my body is worn out from all the stimulants and then the 8 week pulse cycle...

heres my log for my competition.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/207659-mr-madds-competing.html
I guess you're planning on a SERM though... I will have to ask Al as it might skew things as far as where the results are coming from...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I guess you're planning on a SERM though... I will have to ask Al as it might skew things as far as where the results are coming from...
well im willing to work with some things.... you let me know what kind of pct I can work with?
maybe blood work will help that being cleared up.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry man, but the SERM would skew the results and that would not be fair, as we want to show what our natural products can do all on their own!

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start pct in a week and half, this **** looks solid for sure.
6'2
12-14% bf
trying to make dem gainz
did a logs in the past on here

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, but the SERM would skew the results and that would not be fair, as we want to show what our natural products can do all on their own!
hmmmm.... wouldnt it be unhealthy after a prohormone and to start a pct to not do a serm.... if you think your roduct is strong enoigh to help combat a 8 week pulse of epistane... then Ill try it....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm.... wouldnt it be unhealthy after a prohormone and to start a pct to not do a serm.... if you think your roduct is strong enoigh to help combat a 8 week pulse of epistane... then Ill try it....
Yah that is a judgement call personally I would go with a SERM with a product like epistane... our products are meant for our milder products... we still have products that get you similar results but milder on sides... now the pulse thing is something I have no experience with...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to start pct in a week and half, this **** looks solid for sure.
6'2
12-14% bf
trying to make dem gainz
did a logs in the past on here
What are you PCTing from ?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you want to take the SERM for? I mean if you can get it out of the way in the next 21 days, we can still consider you, I mean that should be long enough if do it right, then again, I can't remember exactly what you are coming off of???

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
How long do you want to take the SERM for? I mean if you can get it out of the way in the next 21 days, we can still consider you, I mean that should be long enough if do it right, then again, I can't remember exactly what you are coming off of???
21 days would be awsome plenty and will be coming off of epistane 8 wk pulse... but im taking epistane till october 6 then starting clomid....

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
well looks like im out..no way ima run a test cycle without a serm..i cant believe peple arent jumpin in this thread like crazii..well heres a bump for ya

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
sex: male
Height: 6'1'
weight:204 lbs
bf: 13%
Lifting consistently for the past year and a half.
Total lifting experience 4 years
Weightlift 5 days a week

started pct 3 days ago.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
21 days would be awsome plenty and will be coming off of epistane 8 wk pulse... but im taking epistane till october 6 then starting clomid....
Sounds fine to me for a pulse.. :)

well looks like im out..no way ima run a test cycle without a serm..i cant believe peple arent jumpin in this thread like crazii..well heres a bump for ya
Yah don't blame you .. our products when used in PCT are made for our cycle products which are mild in the sides department... they are good for any PCT but I would be using a serm for anythng heavier or even a very long cycle on a milder compound.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fine to me for a pulse.. :)

Yah don't blame you .. our products when used in PCT are made for our cycle products which are mild in the sides department... they are good for any PCT but I would be using a serm for anythng heavier or even a very long cycle on a milder compound.
woot! :D

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Not much time
Or posts on AM but currently on an rpn havoc cycle and could use some pct :)