5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. I only have madds87's address so it's open season on the other spots...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. this would have been a mean stack with the new ignite 2
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    this would have been a mean stack with the new ignite 2
    Do you want to run it ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Do you want to run it ?
    I would run it for sure but that's up to you guys.
    The super DAA in ignite 2 with some exta daa from the pure test and AI from PCT black with the stims in ignite 2.
    Fuggin mean bro
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    I would run it for sure but that's up to you guys.
    The super DAA in ignite 2 with some exta daa from the pure test and AI from PCT black with the stims in ignite 2.
    Fuggin mean bro
    But also you guys have been so good to me I don't want to be greedy.
    Keep rockin guys
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Are you interested in running this Jeff ?

    Yes
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Yes
    Worthy logger
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Still need 3 more...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Still need 3 more...
    damnit

  10. I would still like the oppurtunity to try to PCT BLACK

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy
    I would still like the oppurtunity to try to PCT BLACK
    Yep same here
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Yep same here
    Your in .... 2 more people ... I have your address...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. I am interested.

    53 Yrs old.
    185 lbs
    5'9"
    Lift frequently, but not as frequently as I need to.
    Work stress and andropause are not your friends.
    Looking to shred fat, build muscle and retain/enhance alpha feeling.

    The end.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am interested.

    53 Yrs old.
    185 lbs
    5'9"
    Lift frequently, but not as frequently as I need to.
    Work stress and andropause are not your friends.
    Looking to shred fat, build muscle and retain/enhance alpha feeling.

    The end.
    Ok Beau you are so on... good app for this product... 1 more...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok Beau you are so on... good app for this product... 1 more...
    Thanks - I look forward to it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Thanks - I look forward to it.
    Send me your address...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Send me your address...
    I'll do it now (PM).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Beau

    I'll do it now (PM).
    Congrats guys, looks awesome!

  19. Thx DW.
    This is gonna be awesome for cricket season and holding into muscle while not being able to eat for periods of time and modulate test and estro
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Still one more needed here....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Ok we have the final 5 and I have the addresses...

    SoulOwner
    madds87
    Onlychevy6
    Beau
    Runner_79
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Gonna be sick.
    Can I link.it up with i2 or do you guys want a seperate log?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Gonna be sick.
    Can I link.it up with i2 or do you guys want a seperate log?
    This would be the more detailed log I would assume, if you had started it first then linking up the i2 with it would be ok but the other way round it might be better for a second log..

    Anyhow you will be well into i2 before you get these products..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    This would be the more detailed log I would assume, if you had started it first then linking up the i2 with it would be ok but the other way round it might be better for a second log..

    Anyhow you will be well into i2 before you get these products..
    I know I don't have the post count but I am more then willing if you would like!

    Edit: saw you got all five.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    I know I don't have the post count but I am more then willing if you would like!

    Edit: saw you got all five.
    Yah stick around for a while and get the post count up we will be running promo's in the future...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 04:46 PM
  2. Revolution PCT Black/ Pure Test question
    By Rodax in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:12 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Log in
Log in