5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. We are waiting until we have 5 viable Loggers that meet all of our criteria or close enough based on their knowledge, efforts, number of posts, number of LOGs and how long they have been around the boards to understand how all this works, but I promise this, exceptions can and will be made and as always we will be completely fair!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    We are waiting until we have 5 viable Loggers that meet all of our criteria or close enough based on their knowledge, efforts, number of posts, number of LOGs and how long they have been around the boards to understand how all this works, but I promise this, exceptions can and will be made and as always we will be completely fair!
    This...class acts these guys
    •   
       


  3. I really hope yall will use me... I could really use the stuff lol... and never used daa seems like an awsome product... just worridd about stumach updset...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I really hope yall will use me... I could really use the stuff lol... and never used daa seems like an awsome product... just worridd about stumach updset...
    Yah I think you are being seriously considered ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. sweet! wont be dissapointed fellas!
    •   
       


  6. Michael Murphy
    age 36
    5'9 167 lbs
    I use to compete in Powerlifting competitions before tearing my chest a couple of years ago. I am currently training again looking forward
    to once again entering in competitive powerlifting. Would love the oppurtunity to optimize my results with this stack. Unfortunately I am new to AM and not sure if you would give my a shot

  7. I know someone who will need to run this soon. Starting a run my self. Oh yeah I am Baaaaaack
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I know someone who will need to run this soon. Starting a run my self. Oh yeah I am Baaaaaack
    Welcome back Jeff...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I know someone who will need to run this soon. Starting a run my self. Oh yeah I am Baaaaaack
    Welcome back Jeff, glad to have ya! Also very good to see you are still dropping them pounds, 200Lbs huh... SaaaaWeeeet!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I know someone who will need to run this soon. Starting a run my self. Oh yeah I am Baaaaaack
    Are you interested in running this Jeff ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Ok this is gone on long enough, I have 8 names a couple of you I am not sure if you were interested or not so I am going to list the names and the first 5 to send me there addy will be the the 5....

    Deeerdre
    Aaron
    bclipper10
    machorox123
    madds87
    Tilldeath
    Onlychevy6
    Lukeyard
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ok this is gone on long enough, I have 8 names a couple of you I am not sure if you were interested or not so I am going to list the names and the first 5 to send me there addy will be the the 5....

    Deeerdre
    Aaron
    bclipper10
    machorox123
    madds87
    Tilldeath
    Onlychevy6
    Lukeyard
    Sorry man, commutes to an Alphamine log and don't want to skew your results and it wouldn't be fair product analysis for you guys! Thanks for the opp.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Sorry man, commutes to an Alphamine log and don't want to skew your results and it wouldn't be fair product analysis for you guys! Thanks for the opp.
    Ok don't know what that is but I appreciate your honesty...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Ok don't know what that is but I appreciate your honesty...
    No problem, woulda loved this opp. Good luck with the runs fellas...btw it's PES's new fat burner.

  15. Ok still nobody sent me an address so I will have to create a waiting list... remember to label the PM for these products as I have 4 promotions I am dealing with... drivin me nuggin futs...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. I only have madds87's address so it's open season on the other spots...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. this would have been a mean stack with the new ignite 2
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    this would have been a mean stack with the new ignite 2
    Do you want to run it ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Do you want to run it ?
    I would run it for sure but that's up to you guys.
    The super DAA in ignite 2 with some exta daa from the pure test and AI from PCT black with the stims in ignite 2.
    Fuggin mean bro
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    I would run it for sure but that's up to you guys.
    The super DAA in ignite 2 with some exta daa from the pure test and AI from PCT black with the stims in ignite 2.
    Fuggin mean bro
    But also you guys have been so good to me I don't want to be greedy.
    Keep rockin guys
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Are you interested in running this Jeff ?

    Yes
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Yes
    Worthy logger
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Still need 3 more...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Still need 3 more...
    damnit

  25. I would still like the oppurtunity to try to PCT BLACK

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy
    I would still like the oppurtunity to try to PCT BLACK
    Yep same here
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Yep same here
    Your in .... 2 more people ... I have your address...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. I am interested.

    53 Yrs old.
    185 lbs
    5'9"
    Lift frequently, but not as frequently as I need to.
    Work stress and andropause are not your friends.
    Looking to shred fat, build muscle and retain/enhance alpha feeling.

    The end.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am interested.

    53 Yrs old.
    185 lbs
    5'9"
    Lift frequently, but not as frequently as I need to.
    Work stress and andropause are not your friends.
    Looking to shred fat, build muscle and retain/enhance alpha feeling.

    The end.
    Ok Beau you are so on... good app for this product... 1 more...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok Beau you are so on... good app for this product... 1 more...
    Thanks - I look forward to it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:46 PM
  2. Revolution PCT Black/ Pure Test question
    By Rodax in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Log in
Log in