5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    oooo im a good cabdidate! first time I will get to log the a companies product!
    you will def have my business just for picking me. lol
    but I will need a good pct to help for recovery... I plan on cleaning my system after the contest... my body is worn out from all the stimulants and then the 8 week pulse cycle...

heres my log for my competition.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...competing.html
    I guess you're planning on a SERM though... I will have to ask Al as it might skew things as far as where the results are coming from...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    you and your damn 1000 posts lol
    Word association thread in the General chat sub-forum. Ready, set, GOOOOOOO!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I guess you're planning on a SERM though... I will have to ask Al as it might skew things as far as where the results are coming from...
    well im willing to work with some things.... you let me know what kind of pct I can work with?
    maybe blood work will help that being cleared up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sorry man, but the SERM would skew the results and that would not be fair, as we want to show what our natural products can do all on their own!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

5. I'm about to start pct in a week and half, this **** looks solid for sure.
    6'2
    12-14% bf
    trying to make dem gainz
    did a logs in the past on here
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Sorry man, but the SERM would skew the results and that would not be fair, as we want to show what our natural products can do all on their own!
    hmmmm.... wouldnt it be unhealthy after a prohormone and to start a pct to not do a serm.... if you think your roduct is strong enoigh to help combat a 8 week pulse of epistane... then Ill try it....

7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    hmmmm.... wouldnt it be unhealthy after a prohormone and to start a pct to not do a serm.... if you think your roduct is strong enoigh to help combat a 8 week pulse of epistane... then Ill try it....
    Yah that is a judgement call personally I would go with a SERM with a product like epistane... our products are meant for our milder products... we still have products that get you similar results but milder on sides... now the pulse thing is something I have no experience with...

8. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    I'm about to start pct in a week and half, this **** looks solid for sure.
    6'2
    12-14% bf
    trying to make dem gainz
    did a logs in the past on here
    What are you PCTing from ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Word association thread in the General chat sub-forum. Ready, set, GOOOOOOO!
    heh heh ..

10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    How long do you want to take the SERM for? I mean if you can get it out of the way in the next 21 days, we can still consider you, I mean that should be long enough if do it right, then again, I can't remember exactly what you are coming off of???
    www.finaflex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

How long do you want to take the SERM for? I mean if you can get it out of the way in the next 21 days, we can still consider you, I mean that should be long enough if do it right, then again, I can't remember exactly what you are coming off of???
    21 days would be awsome plenty and will be coming off of epistane 8 wk pulse... but im taking epistane till october 6 then starting clomid....

12. well looks like im out..no way ima run a test cycle without a serm..i cant believe peple arent jumpin in this thread like crazii..well heres a bump for ya

13. age: 21
    sex: male
    Height: 6'1'
    weight:204 lbs
    bf: 13%
    Lifting consistently for the past year and a half.
    Total lifting experience 4 years
    Weightlift 5 days a week

started pct 3 days ago.

14. Bump bump bumpy

15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    21 days would be awsome plenty and will be coming off of epistane 8 wk pulse... but im taking epistane till october 6 then starting clomid....
    Sounds fine to me for a pulse..

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    well looks like im out..no way ima run a test cycle without a serm..i cant believe peple arent jumpin in this thread like crazii..well heres a bump for ya
    Yah don't blame you .. our products when used in PCT are made for our cycle products which are mild in the sides department... they are good for any PCT but I would be using a serm for anythng heavier or even a very long cycle on a milder compound.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Sounds fine to me for a pulse..

Yah don't blame you .. our products when used in PCT are made for our cycle products which are mild in the sides department... they are good for any PCT but I would be using a serm for anythng heavier or even a very long cycle on a milder compound.
    woot!

17. halo extreme,

18. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    halo extreme,
    You might be able to do a herbal PCT and get away with it depends on how heavy your cycle was and how it affected you...

For those interested here is my PCT effort...

PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...

19. what about an update on this one dw?

20. Not much time
    Or posts on AM but currently on an rpn havoc cycle and could use some pct

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Not much time
    Or posts on AM but currently on an rpn havoc cycle and could use some pct
    Might wan to use a Serm for Havoc...

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Might wan to use a Serm for Havoc...
    Already have a SERM somethin extra could always help haba

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Already have a SERM somethin extra could always help haba
    Well you can't log this and run a serm at the same time woud be hard to judge reaction..

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Well you can't log this and run a serm at the same time woud be hard to judge reaction..
    Well I'm pulsing the havoc so your pct would probably be enough. If you like I will save the SERM for later since an OTC pct will be sufficient

25. Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Well I'm pulsing the havoc so your pct would probably be enough. If you like I will save the SERM for later since an OTC pct will be sufficient
    Will go over the apps with AL when he gets back...

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Will go over the apps with AL when he gets back...
    Got it

27. 5'11
    Wrestler
    Been lifting hard for about 4 years and naturally a skinny kid managed to bulk up
    10% bf
    Would love to give this a try and will post updates as often as requested

28. How is it people are not jumping on this opportunity like as if it were FREE MONEY???
    www.finaflex.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    How is it people are not jumping on this opportunity like as if it were FREE MONEY???
    Yah can't figure this...

30. Did you guys pick loggers yet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:46 PM
  2. Revolution PCT Black/ Pure Test question
    By Rodax in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  3. Replies: 11