Lecheek Black giving back !!!! Shaker cup giveaway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition would once again like to give back to it A.M. fanbase and Nutra Planet customers.

This one is really simple guys.

The first 10 that post in here a pic of a reciept from NP showing that you purchased Lecheek Nutritions new OXYECA BLACK wins a free shaker cup :)

How easy is that ?

U.S only is the only stipulation that and you must post the pic in the thread :)

shaker.jpg

mnowak1228

Awards
Damn....I knew I shoulda OXYECA BLACK , I could use a new shaker!! Lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lecheek shakers are known to increase free test by 1000%.....

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Can I post a picture of my shaker and get OxyECA Black? :laugh2:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
How about a receipt for the old formula?? Need to finish it before I buy the new one!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Barely missed the last promo when I got the AD-3 right after you stopped sending out shakers. It's like you have it in for me Marms!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Barely missed the last promo when I got the AD-3 right after you stopped sending out shakers. It's like you have it in for me Marms!
You have plenty of time to get some black ;)and post a reciept. Lil ol me have it on for anybody? Never ! :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms did I win???

:yeah:
Yes sir! His info was Pm'd to me only 1 winner thus far?
Your cup was shipped out yesterday be on the lookout. Lecheek thanks you for the support.

BUMP his receipt only said 2 bottles! So i guess one other person bought out the rest on NP and doesnt want to reveal themselves?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Your cup was shipped out yesterday be on the lookout. Lecheek thanks you for the support.

BUMP his receipt only said 2 bottles! So i guess one other person bought out the rest on NP and doesnt want to reveal themselves?
Intervention?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It was me... The whole entire lot! Now give me a shaker!!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way dude... Send me the shaker first XD

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

Got it today, Thanks Marms,

Aye, we could have met half way and you could have handed it over! Not far from me!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man ! Ya they are really close lol
Got home last night saw the bottle and the OECA as well. Took my first this morning,nice and clean, do not feel jittery like I did with OEP.

Should I avoid coffee drinks with this?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got home last night saw the bottle and the OECA as well. Took my first this morning,nice and clean, do not feel jittery like I did with OEP.

Should I avoid coffee drinks with this?
Yes i would avoid coffee