Complete Carnitine Stack - iForce needs 5 loggers!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

+

THE COMPLETE CARNITINE STACK!

Stack highlights:
2000mg L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
2000mg L-Carnitine Fumarate
2000mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Why stack a free testosterone booster(Tv2) with an Intraworkout product(Compete)?
Compete is not your "average" intra-workout product as it contains massive doses of both LCLT and LCF, just as Tv2 is not your average test booster as it contains a full dose of ALCAR each day. By combining these two products, users can expect to see significant body composition change(fat loss & muscle growth), while getting a mental and physical edge over their competition. This is the ULTIMATE performance enhancing stack available on the market!

This stack looks awesome...how do I log it?!?!?
1. Agree to the following:
-3 weekly updates minimum per week
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Complete Carnitine Stack Log - (link)"
2. Provide us with the following information:
-Logging experience
-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout products
-Why you want to try this stack

We will be choosing winners ASAP...so get in on this NOW!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
iForce hooking more people up, get in here everybody!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to wait a month to start this.

Bump for great opportunity though

Sent from my INFUSE 4G using Am.com

GHO5T

Awards
siiiiick stack right here. Everyone needs to def get in here.... such a great opportunity

uvawahoowa

Awards
Argh, would love to log this...would have to wait until September to log this, is that too long to wait?!?!

murk01

murk01

Awards
EZ- IM ON THIS ALL DAY

HELL YEH

-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Complete Carnitine Stack Log - (link)"
GOT IT

-Sex: MEGA MALE
-Logging experience

NUMEROUS NATTY LOGS, SPONSORED AND UNSPONSORED

-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout product
TON GENERIC BOOSTER, ANIMAL STAK + TEST, P6 , VARIOUS AI'S

-Why you want to try this stak
BECUASE MY MOUTH STARTED TO WATER WHEN I SAW THIS.

iforce is a well reputable company. I have tried intra work outs in the past an was never impressed. I'm confedent that, that wouldn't be the case here. My current work out style is high volume with little to no rest between sets. So I would definitely be putting this to the test. Currently running a log for BPS that will be complete @ the 20th this month.

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
fraukkk do i want this or the hemavol stack...youre making it hard Vaughn lol

but i will throw app in anyway.

-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results - YES!!!!

-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Complete Carnitine Stack Log - (link)" YESS!!!

-Age - 24
-Sex - MALE LEO!
-Logging experience
I've logged various supplements whether from protein, creatine, preworkouts or post workouts. I am pretty clear on whats good and not good out there. I keep it fresh and honest and stay up to date!

-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout products
only test booster ive had was -
AI - Testpro/Stoaked stack
Prosupps - Bolotest 350 aka Halotrophin
Animal - TEST

generic tribulus pills

thats all i can recall.

-Why you want to try this stack
Obviously keep test is a must. As a natty it be great to increase the percentage hormone out put! I want to get leaner, bigger and maintain mass! will all know test hormone is one of many key factors to growth. Plus ive havent tried Testabolan V2 :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Not applying due to impending shoulder surgery, but this is a nice opportunity. Hope you get some worthy apps!

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
-3 weekly updates minimum per week : Yes.
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results : Yes
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Complete Carnitine Stack Log - (link)" : Yes
-Age 18
-Sex : Male
-Logging experience: Soon to log USPlabs testpowder
-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout products: DAA, Endosurge, Anabeta , DPol
-Why you want to try this stack: I love L Carnitine, and have not tried fumarate or tartrate.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.Agree to the following:
weekly updates minimum per week: Check, not a problem!
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results- Check, not a problem. Always do.
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" Sure, no problem.

-Sex : M
-Logging experience : have logged products of y'alls before, as well as others.
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products : used hemavol (both flavors) no explode, maximize v2, juggernaut, agmatine (solo) no xplode, xpand, jacked, lit up, ragNaRock, among others

-Why you want to try this stack: Recently saw "compete" recomended by some members, and became interested in it. always looking for the next edge in performance enhancment. and I've never tried testabolan.

mnowak1228

Awards
Wow......I thought more people would be on this op!! Im two weeks into PCT or Id throw an app in. Cmon people get in on this awesome op!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Age. 24
Sex. Male
I can log three times a week.
I have never logged any product and would like to start with this one.
Only other products I have taken is bccas but haven't taken test boosters. So I feel like I would be a good person to choose since its something new for my body

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP! AWESOME STACK IMO, was not expecting this one to be up, when I clicked the link!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Keep those entries coming everybody, this stack is a personal favorite of mine and loved the results off of it. carnitine salts ftw :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Darn you, I-Force! Where were these log opps before I started my current ones? Lol. Would love to get in on this as well but my current log has a product which is pretty full of L-Dopa so I couldn't run the Testabolan in this. Stuff is legit though, can't believe more people aren't jumping on this!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Darn you, I-Force! Where were these log opps before I started my current ones? Lol. Would love to get in on this as well but my current log has a product which is pretty full of L-Dopa so I couldn't run the Testabolan in this. Stuff is legit though, can't believe more people aren't jumping on this!
Tv2 no longer contains L-Dopa. The profile is here on the bottom right of the page: http://iforcenutrition.com/testabolanv2.asp

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Touche! I have the old version.

RepAfterRep

Awards
Man, this would be great to log! I would definitely be interested in logging this stack, especially TV2. I am new to anabolicminds.com, but don't let that automatically eliminate me. I have done 4-5 logs on bb.com over the past months and I have given complete and thorough logs. I am very passionate about bodybuilding and I am always looking for that "edge" when it comes to supplementation.

Anyways:
1. I am frequnetly on the forums and will have no issue with starting a log or journal for the reps to see what I have been feeling and what kind of results I am seeing. Progress pictures, detailed reports and, all that good stuff if that is what you prefer. Adding the link to this log is just a few clicks away I would be happy to do that!
2. Age 22, Male
Stats:
6'3'' 210lbs.
I have done several logs in the past for ALLMAX and one for Supreme Protein. I also write reviews for each MnF sample product I get each month. I unfortunately can't supply with you with links because I am new to anabolicminds.com and I do not have 50 posts. I could pm them to you if you like however.

I have never used test boosters before. I have never used one because I always felt like at my age I was getting an adequate amount already. However, after I started researching the benefits of it, I cant help but say it would be wise to add to my stack because of the great benefits I could reap from it! Some intraworkout products I have used inlcude: Blox silk amino acids, Purple Wraath, and N.O. Xplode. I enjoy using an intraworkout product because of the sustained energy and the increased pump I feel during my workout.

I want to LOG this stack because I want to help iForce by maintaining a detailed and I would like to use the stack to take my physique to the next level. After learning about the benefits of test boosters and knowing what I know about Carnitine, this stack would be a great addition to take my physique to the next level. Body composition was mentioned in the details section and as a passionate bodybuilder with ambitions to compete one day, this is a stack that I believe would be a great component for getting that quality physique!

mnowak1228

Awards
I also applied in the Compete/Hemavol stack logging op. Im doing PCT right now but I could start this on the 12th if possible.

-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" AGREED!!
-Sex: M
-Logging experience:My first log thanks to AI Sports Nutrition "Stoked"!!, Non-Sponsored AMS Pro Anabolic Kit + Joint Fixx (Sponsored), PCT with Lecheek AD-3 (Sponsored) and more!!!
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products: Maximize V2, Intense, NO Explode, Craze, Hemavol and Compete forgot FormulaX!!
-Why you want to try this stack: I did a beta test and review on Compete and LOVE IT, and ive never used Testabolan and comming off of a Ph and now in PCT I think this could help me keep my gains, and simply because im a HUGE fan of iFORCE!!

D3Baseball

Awards
Alright, I'm in. Been a while since I've done an AM log.

Might be doing a clen run soon (during the log perhaps? have to see what Vaughn thinks) so I'm looking at no-stim options...

Would also accept Intimidate and/or Hemavol with this ;)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Just seen this thought i'd be to late but here's my App.
1. Three times a week no prob
2. Age 31
sex:male
experience On here two cycles but always track my progress at home
honesty won't be a problem
Why: well the timing would be perfect I'm in a recop right now and been looking for a intrawork out. I've tried several Test boosters Usally work well for me but nothing for a while. Only intra work out I've used is just Bcaa but made a nice difference

rehj

rehj

Awards
I applied to the Hemavol/Compete logging promotion as well, but I figured applying to both couldn't hurt my chances :knockedout:.

-3 weekly updates minimum per week: Sure thing. I use Wendler 5/3/1 and will be happy to report back after every workout.
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results: Always
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "Complete Carnitine Stack - (link)": Check
-Sex: Male
-Logging experience: Just posted a Compete review (can't link) in the review sections here on AM, would love to have the oppurtunity to log more Iforce products
-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout products: Test boosters: DAA, Bioforge v1 and Pro Max. Intra: Nutraplanet Bulk BCAA's, LG's BC+EAA, and Xtend
-Why you want to try this stack: I'm currently cutting and would like to document these two products effect on retaining LBM and recovery. Carnitine is also my FAVORITE supplement. It's effects on the body are amazing and I've been a big supporter of carnitine for years. However, I've never run this many types of carnitine at the same time and would
love to see the combined effects of stacking all 3.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

+

THE COMPLETE CARNITINE STACK!

Stack highlights:
2000mg L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
2000mg L-Carnitine Fumarate
2000mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Why stack a free testosterone booster(Tv2) with an Intraworkout product(Compete)?
Compete is not your "average" intra-workout product as it contains massive doses of both LCLT and LCF, just as Tv2 is not your average test booster as it contains a full dose of ALCAR each day. By combining these two products, users can expect to see significant body composition change(fat loss & muscle growth), while getting a mental and physical edge over their competition. This is the ULTIMATE performance enhancing stack available on the market!

i agree
-Age...53
-Sex...male

-Logging experience...a ton
-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout products..i have tried everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Why you want to try this stack...because it would compliment my trt very nicely...the tv2 for free test and the carnitine for increased test receptor sensitivity!!!!

We will be choosing winners ASAP...so get in on this NOW!

i am thebigt and i endorse this application....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I applied to the Hemavol/Compete logging promotion as well, but I figured applying to both couldn't hurt my chances :knockedout:.

-3 weekly updates minimum per week: Sure thing. I use Wendler 5/3/1 and will be happy to report back after every workout.
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results: Always
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "Complete Carnitine Stack - (link)": Check
-Sex: Male
-Logging experience: Just posted a Compete review (can't link) in the review sections here on AM, would love to have the oppurtunity to log more Iforce products
-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout products: Test boosters: DAA, Bioforge v1 and Pro Max. Intra: Nutraplanet Bulk BCAA's, LG's BC+EAA, and Xtend
-Why you want to try this stack: I'm currently cutting and would like to document these two products effect on retaining LBM and recovery. Carnitine is also my FAVORITE supplement. It's effects on the body are amazing and I've been a big supporter of carnitine for years. However, I've never run this many types of carnitine at the same time and would
love to see the combined effects of stacking all 3.
being greedy.. always looks bad :p

haha jk!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, im suprised more people didn't apply for this one, there are enough peeps on this board.

though hemavol is some good stuff.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age - 22
-Sex - Male
-Logging experience - I have done a number of logs, mostly on preworkouts
-Your past use of test boosters + intraworkout products - I have never used an actual test booster. I have used DAA however. Intraworkout products I have tried include purple wraath, recoverpro and xtend.
-Why you want to try this stack - like I said I have neer tried a real test booster and my test is in the low 300s so id love to see what it did for me. Maybe it can put me over the endge and i can really start putting on some mucle mass! also I have heard great things about Compete and I would love to see how it compares to the other intraworkout products that I have used, purple wraath in particular which worked great!

thanks for the opportunity for this guys! iforce rocks!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also....I can definitely comply with all the logging needs (3x a week, log in signature etc.) no problems what soever there can even throw in some picks, maybe some food pics too, got some ood stuff

RepAfterRep

Awards
I don't remember seeing a deadline posted. Anyone know when it is?

mnowak1228

Awards
I don't remember seeing a deadline posted. Anyone know when it is?
Vaughn didn't post a contest close date, at least not that I saw. I'm sure he is giving it more time to try and get some more apps. Believe me, when he is ready we WILL KNOW IT! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not that i had much chance with all of these great apps, but in all fairness i need to withdraw from the contest.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 182

Lifting/Training Experience:
Been lifting since 2004. Began bodybuilding, eventually got more interested in powerlifting/strongman. In 2009 I won New Hampshire's strongest man (lightweight category) and went on to win a couple other contests and eventually competed in North America's Strongest Man (didn't place great but it was a tough contest)

Lifting/Training Split:
5/3/1 Boring but big

Nutrition:
Lean gains 16/8 cycle carbs based on workout days

Logging/review Experience: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/95809-nutra-bulk-tta.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138002-winning-title-hgh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80417-vipersg123s-somnidren-gh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68271-alri-proanabol-standalone.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/61127-official-controlled-labs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53290-vipersg123s-e-bol.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/43357-scivations-anagen-bulking.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/40074-vipersg123s-powerfull-cissus.html

Past Test booster experience: Multiple herbal based supps, serms, AI's
Past Intra-workout supps: mostly BCAA+protein based intra workout products. I consistently dose BCAA's + glutamine pre during and post workout

Why I want to try this stack: I have decided to go completely natural. I have taken anabolics in the past and it just doesn't fit into my lifestyle. For this I have reason to believe my testosterone levels are a bit abnormal, I feel that this will be a very great option for my. I am also training for my first strongman competition since about 1.5 years ago when i was in a car accident that has set me back A LOT from injuries... I am now working my way back to where I was and would like and edge :)

Also I should say that I am logging REDuction AM/PM + Raspberry ketones right now... so if this in any way will interfere with what you want out of my log then please feel free to skip me. That log can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208388-vipersg123-reduction-shots.html

RepAfterRep

Awards
Vaughn didn't post a contest close date, at least not that I saw. I'm sure he is giving it more time to try and get some more apps. Believe me, when he is ready we WILL KNOW IT! Lol
Ok, I thought so too. I'll check back later.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners will be announced Monday :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
looking forward to the logs from this stack, should be awesome

criticalbench