New DermaTherm GEL

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    yes, i knew you would. i cant wait to apply this delicious gel to your scrotum my only request is that i dont have to use gloves this time.
    alright i guess u can leave the gloves out, ur hands are just so rough and truthfully it makes me feel a wee bit gay
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I take it this works better at a lower bf range?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    alright i guess u can leave the gloves out, ur hands are just so rough and truthfully it makes me feel a wee bit gay
    Name:  9d6c69c6_thread-direction.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  17.2 KB
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. fine ill leave this thread. i cant help if i get excited about new products
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

4. i would like to know if the area of application will affect anyone who puts sensitive skin near on it. im not going to go in to details but the girlfriend has made me quit other products that are similar for this reason.
    Christopher
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    i would like to know if the area of application will affect anyone who puts sensitive skin near on it. im not going to go in to details but the girlfriend has made me quit other products that are similar for this reason.
    Pepper extract: Skin may become tingly, red, and warm, which may last up to 4 hrs, and become reactivated with vigorous activity for up to 24 hrs. Avoid itching application areas to prevent skin irritation, and/or the spread of product to sensitive areas. If product contacts eyes or sensitive areas, immediately flush with milk (dairy) or water and gentle soap until burning subsides.

6. cool thanks for the info
    Christopher

7. Yeah, one should avoid direct contact for some time after application.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

8. will the carrier be able to transfer clen, if mixed with your product?
    Christopher

9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    will the carrier be able to transfer clen, if mixed with your product?

No reason why it shouldn't Chris...but I would only add 25 mcg per pump...

-Matt

10. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    No reason why it shouldn't Chris...but I would only add 25 mcg per pump...

-Matt
    cool, well i figured it would. there was another product by a different company that did. they had a one product that burned quite a bit, it did a really good job of transferring clen. they had another product that burned less, it didnt do quite as good of a job. i just really like that extra sizzle that clen adds.
    Christopher

11. If I ran 4 weeks of AL or a bottle of Dermatherm, How would the results differ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    cool, well i figured it would. there was another product by a different company that did. they had a one product that burned quite a bit, it did a really good job of transferring clen. they had another product that burned less, it didnt do quite as good of a job. i just really like that extra sizzle that clen adds.

This one has a sizzle of it's own. Should be awesome with clen.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Quote Originally Posted by jcwhiteside96 View Post
    If I ran 4 weeks of AL or a bottle of Dermatherm, How would the results differ?

AM would be a better overall fat loss product. Dermatherm is more an assistance product for troubled areas. AL + Derm = Win
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by jcwhiteside96 View Post
    If I ran 4 weeks of AL or a bottle of Dermatherm, How would the results differ?
    The results comparing AL vs DT is the fact that AL will build some muscle tissue and lose BF....

DT is that 'icing on the cake' type product to fine tune your fat loss goals --- getting rid of the lingering BF residing in the kidney area, low abs and sides of chest that ties in with arm-pits....

-Matt

15. I used the old one and it worked great. Don't see how this could be any different.

Is the gel less runny, faster drying, or any different at all? I know how fast it dries is not relevant to how much the carrier gets through the skin. Sometimes I'm in a hurry after my shower and don't want to wait 10 mins to put my shirt on and leave.

16. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I used the old one and it worked great. Don't see how this could be any different.

Is the gel less runny, faster drying, or any different at all? I know how fast it dries is not relevant to how much the carrier gets through the skin. Sometimes I'm in a hurry after my shower and don't want to wait 10 mins to put my shirt on and leave.

Better, more effective ingredient profile, and a better absorbed gel opposed to thicker, messier lotion.

-Matt

17. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Better, more effective ingredient profile, and a better absorbed gel opposed to thicker, messier lotion.

-Matt
    Yep, it dries insanely fast.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. I like fast drying. The OG smelled great! Does this smell like cinnamon?

19. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I like fast drying. The OG smelled great! Does this smell like cinnamon?
    Pretty sure it still does since it contains Trans-Cinnamaldehyde Oil

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DMSO in new BDC Gels
    By CosmosM3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 06:08 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:00 AM
  3. New T-Gel squirter question
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6