New Dermacrine Promo

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Need 5 people to run logs on the New Dermacrine. Same ingredients just new better carrier.

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps, also be able to log immediately.

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

BPS New Gel Carrier Dermacrine

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
This is going to blow up

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see some of the logs for this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. Should be a ton of apps.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are missing out, an improvement to an already great product!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn endosurge is the bomb! Wish I wasn't on cycle I'd kill this log...well bump for a great company

steppinRazor

Awards
awesome op here guys! im currently logging but thinking about picking up a couple bottles for down the road.. hell i might just stock up. any big sales on the way? nutra?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Need 5 people to run logs on the New Dermacrine. Same ingredients just new better carrier.

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps, also be able to log immediately.

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?

BPS New Gel Carrier Dermacrine

http://www.bulkperformancesolutions.com/dermacrine.html
1.) 22

2.) Male

3.) Yes, used Combustion with good results. Saw about 3-4lbs of fat shred. Worked nicely on the stomach leaning out.

4.) Would be willing to log with daily updates and certainly at least 4 days a week.

5.) Would love to run this solo. Heard great things and members rave about it.

6.) Nutrition - Currently cutting and I'm sitting at 180lbs with roughly 8% body fat. If I were chosen to run this, I'd tailor more to a recomp or possible bulk with some focus on lean gains since ideally unlike sitting round 190lbs in the off season.

7.) I'm as honest as they come. Would love to give you guys a fair and honest review. I've got no loyalties so no reason to sugarcoat anything.

8.) I'm training in a 4 on 1 off style. Utilizing fst7 training and 4x training. Being a baseball level at the pro level, I train forearms and rotator cuffs every other day and abs on a 3 on 1 off regiment. My split is as follows:

Day 1: Chest, forearms, rotator, abs
Day 2: Back, abs
Day 3: Shoulders, forearms, rotator, abs
Day 4: Bi & Tri
Day 5: Off
Repeat

You'll notice no leg day being that I have working with a surgically repaired ankle and rehabbing that so Physical Therapist controls my leg workouts for now until I'm cleared to lift again. Used to squat 405 for 3reps so you can imagine my frustration in rehab lol. Doesn't inhibit my training though one bit other than legs. Please don't hold it against me.

9.) Can certainly post before/after pics as well as progress shots throughout. Gotta love an iPhone.

10.) I've logged for PES when they beta tested Anabeta and for CEL unsponsored. Those logs are no longer up being that NCAA cleaned house at my school after guys got caught using some juice and I deleted all my **** on the off chance they found out my name. Overreacted like a little bitch but some of the CEL reps know me and my log(s). The Anabeta log was on another forum as well.

Appreciate the opportunity and good luck to all you fellas. Should get Some good apps in here. Thanks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning bump for more apps!

ChainLink

Awards

1.) How old are you? 33, 5'11", 220lbs, ~16%BF
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used our products before?Dermacrine LV and RS-Transaderm, various PH's, all Herbal T-Boosters
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Erase, Possibly Anabeta
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Clean Bulk/Recomping
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Definitely
8.) Please state your training style. Just started DC style training 2 weeks ago
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. None and this is my first post. Been lurking and learning for a while and would like to contribute with a detailed log.

On a side note, when I used Dermacrine LV in the past, I had great results both physically (strength and cardio) and mentally. I did not receive the same results when I used RS-Transaderm (less physical energy), so I'm interested to see if this product/carrier provides better results. I prefer DHEA based supplements over designer steroids as they seem to shift the hormonal cascade in the right direction for me.

If chosen to log, I can gaurantee a detailed analysis of how this product treats me.

Also, since this is my first post, I would like to say thank you to AM and it's members as I've learned a ton in the last year reading and learning. I would like to contribute where I can.

Respectfully,

-RJ

ChainLink

Awards
Read that question wrong: 3.) Have you used our products before? Endosurge is the only product I've used from BPS so far. Worked well stacked with Titanium/Erase.

murk01

murk01

Awards
BPS getting it to the dermals. Can I app for this

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
1.) How old are you?32
2.) Male or Female?m
3.) Have you used our products before?no i havent
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?pre/post workout, protien,
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? leaning out
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?yes
8.) Please state your training style. 5 days on 2 off and 2 night of hockey
9.) Can you post before/after photos? i can try
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Lecheek Testodrol X9 Log!!

thanks and good luck to everyone!!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you?29

2.) Male or Female?male

3.) Have you used our products before?no

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? On super dmz 2.0 right now and prolactrone.

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?bulk

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?yes

8.) Please state your training style.doing PHAT

9.) Can you post before/after photos?yes

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208294-jcats-iml-super.html

Sent from my INFUSE 4G using Am.com

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is back?

What happened - I'm behind the times because I was at the North Pole. We had Derma - then it was discontinued - then something else came out (Transaderm?) ... now back to Derma?

What was wrong with Transaderm?

steppinRazor

Awards
Dermacrine is back?

What happened - I'm behind the times because I was at the North Pole. We had Derma - then it was discontinued - then something else came out (Transaderm?) ... now back to Derma?

Its $150 for a bottle..lmao. Other than that its good product.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dermacrine is back?

We licensed the OG dermacrine from PP and now its the same ingredients just a better carrier.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am surprised we don't have a lot more apps, get in here guys! SO far we have a few good ones for sure.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if y'all don't mind waiting I don't mind lathering myself up for some extra test haha.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok you twisted my arm.

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
Male
Yes endosurge and combustion both excellent products
Always
Fish oil creatine
Recomp
Ab so lutely
Wendler's 531 for power lifting
Sure
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199023&referrerid=136389
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201411&referrerid=136389
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205986&referrerid=136389

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wonder how many BPS products I can run at once...I have two bottles of Combustion to keep me warm during the upcoming Buffalo winter...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Wonder how many BPS products I can run at once...I have two bottles of Combustion to keep me warm during the upcoming Buffalo winter...
I still have a bottle or two of Combustion myself. Great fat burner

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine is back?

Never trusted Need2BuildMuscle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll probably purchase this. So do the retailers on your site have the new version yet?. Please send me a PM as to which etailers have the new version. Thanks.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Dang guys, I just dropped some cash on some dermacrine, erase, and shift. Only have one bottle of Derm. though. I'm in for a longer run if you guys haven't gotten your loggers.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
And the Derm I have is BPS as well. Got it in 4 days ago.

mnowak1228

Awards
Currently running PCT right now or I would. I start cutting next week. Seems like a great OP though......

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 31
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No but I ran the Dermacrine LV as my first log on here
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes I'm On here everyday and always track every workout
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Probly just the basics vitamin fish oil and creatine
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp doing the caveman diet
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes only way I know how
8.) Please state your training style. I'm doing a need and feed workout with 2 days of running 1 day of swimming and 3 days of weights
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Been awhile but I think so
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have atleast three but been out of it for 1.5 yrs so don't think I could find them

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang guys, I just dropped some cash on some dermacrine, erase, and shift. Only have one bottle of Derm. though. I'm in for a longer run if you guys haven't gotten your loggers.
I would like to see a 45 day run or a higher dosed 40 day run. I will recommend you coming from a fellow Texan!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 31
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No but I ran the Dermacrine LV as my first log on here
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes I'm On here everyday and always track every workout
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Probly just the basics vitamin fish oil and creatine
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp doing the caveman diet
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes only way I know how
8.) Please state your training style. I'm doing a need and feed workout with 2 days of running 1 day of swimming and 3 days of weights
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Been awhile but I think so
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have atleast three but been out of it for 1.5 yrs so don't think I could find them
Nice app, I have seen your logs in the past, at a good age to see some real benefits form Dermacrine as well.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the new Dermacrine is as good as the other BPS products, some lucky loggers are in for a treat!