New Dermacrine Promo

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. So, about how long after application should I wait before intimate contact with a female? I'd hate for my wife or my GF to start growing chest hair.
    Training around a jacked up neck.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    So, about how long after application should I wait before intimate contact with a female? I'd hate for my wife or my GF to start growing chest hair.
    I'll let someone else answer that... but wife or gf? Implications of both?! 3 some???
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    So, about how long after application should I wait before intimate contact with a female? I'd hate for my wife or my GF to start growing chest hair.
    Well since it is going on a area she will likely encounter, I would wait an hour at least. What is on the skin will most likely be absorbed by then, I know with abliderate advanced, similar carrier though not the same, it is dry to the touch in 10-15 minutes with no residual residue. I HIGHLY doubt your woman would have issues with topical DHEA but I would be careful with young children, girls especially if you have daughters. I know my girl used to put it on my shoulders and her hands were free of hair and she still looked 100% like a lady.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  4. LOL...thanks. I was joking about the hair of course but I didn't want to take any chances. My wife and GF will feel much better now
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    LOL...thanks. I was joking about the hair of course but I didn't want to take any chances. My wife and GF will feel much better now
    You degenerate... I think I like your style more and more!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. Def stay away or wear full coverage clothing when dealing with children after applying topical hormones. As for women, they can benefit from some DHEA so no biggie if you get a little on her.

    Also taking Derma in am is ideal due to the cortisol control and the fact that your brain sort of perceives the DHEA as part of your early morning surge of hormones, lessening any suppression.
    doing my own thang!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

    Yes that is just fine.
    Thx for the confirmation.

    One more q, how long before putting clothing back on to avoid it soaking into that? 10-15 mins?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    So if I wake at 6 workout 8-930, I can shower and apply about 10 and all is good?
    That would be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    So, about how long after application should I wait before intimate contact with a female? I'd hate for my wife or my GF to start growing chest hair.
    As Fin pointed out, at least an hour would be preferential. But don't worry about her being exposed to DHEA, any amount she gets from you would be too low to be problematic and would probably be beneficial to her libido.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Def stay away or wear full coverage clothing when dealing with children after applying topical hormones. As for women, they can benefit from some DHEA so no biggie if you get a little on her.

    Also taking Derma in am is ideal due to the cortisol control and the fact that your brain sort of perceives the DHEA as part of your early morning surge of hormones, lessening any suppression.
    Damn, took the words right out of my mouth. Well said.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. So any idea when they will ship eager to start.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    So any idea when they will ship eager to start.
    This
    •   
       


  11. Nutraplanet already has it. I'm about 25 miles from their HQ. I ordered on MON, got it on TUE. It was still showing as IN STOCK yesterday. Have not looked today.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  12. Bumping this for updates on ETA on new renamed Dermacrine? Haven't heard responses in few weeks just seein if any of the other winners had heard?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Bumping this for updates on ETA on new renamed Dermacrine? Haven't heard responses in few weeks just seein if any of the other winners had heard?
    It has been out for a while now: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...130-pumps.html
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LG promo in the promo section
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:14 AM
  2. PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:30 PM
  3. PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 12:33 PM
  4. New Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm 4.0 is here
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in