New Dermacrine Promo

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How long of a run is a dermacrine cycle? can u stack it with formasurge for 6-8 weeks, or is that to long for dermacrine?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    How long of a run is a dermacrine cycle? can u stack it with formasurge for 6-8 weeks, or is that to long for dermacrine?
    Anywhere from 4-6 weeks is the norm for Dermacrine cycles. You can most certainly stack it with FormaSurge and you'd have a lot of fun! Lol. IIRC some of the sites are the same for application. Use the Dermacrine on your upper back and throw the FormaSurge on your chest.
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You'd shut up about that if you knew it was good for you...
    Knowing when to shut up has never been my strong suit. Lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%

Dermacrine might. BE effected by ban??
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Dermacrine might. BE effected by ban??
    i would like to know this as well
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    i would like to know this as well
    DHEA is not on the ban list. It is DSHEA compliant. It also has quite a bit more backing from life extension/herbal supplement groups.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    DHEA is not on the ban list. It is DSHEA compliant. It also has quite a bit more backing from life extension/herbal supplement groups.
    I remember that was one of the reasons Eric P based a lot of his products on DHEA. These bans are getting more annoying all the time. Atleast they haven't banned "Muscle Tech" products yet so where still safe. Lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I remember that was one of the reasons Eric P based a lot of his products on DHEA. These bans are getting more annoying all the time. Atleast they haven't banned "Muscle Tech" products yet so where still safe. Lol
    Pretty soon that's that will be available is them there amazing Muscle Tech supps!
    BPS Representative
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    thanks for the clarification. i totally missed in the write up of the bill it said excluding dehydroepiandrosterone. i was just freaking out that it said it would ban any products using substances that promote muscle growth or have a pharmacological effect similar to testosterone.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Pretty soon that's that will be available is them there amazing Muscle Tech supps!
    I love getting swole with MT
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%

Would someone be cool enough to post a link to my log from the Supplement Review section? I only have 18 posts and need 50 to post a link.

Thanks
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.76%
  13. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Thanks man!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve

Thanks man!
    No problem, I felt his pain with the link restriction. Trying to post my supporting studies before I hit 50 posts was a pain in my a$$.

Edit: I am actually about to start a run of dermacrine, test powder and compound 20. Won the test powder and compound 20 from an awesome usp promo just waiting on arri.val. The derm intrigued me on its own and NP was running a very enticing price. I'm pretty pumped on it what do you think about that stack? Derm a good addition? I've only heard good things but I'm not sure what to expect. Also I only have one bottle would it be beneficial to run it longer?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron

No problem, I felt his pain with the link restriction. Trying to post my supporting studies before I hit 50 posts was a pain in my a$$.

Edit: I am actually about to start a run of dermacrine, test powder and compound 20. Won the test powder and compound 20 from an awesome usp promo just waiting on arri.val. The derm intrigued me on its own and NP was running a very enticing price. I'm pretty pumped on it what do you think about that stack? Derm a good addition? I've only heard good things but I'm not sure what to expect. Also I only have one bottle would it be beneficial to run it longer?
    Very interested to see how this works out for you. I used testpowder and didn't realize how much it was working for me until I came off of it. I felt solid and pumped throughout the day on it, more so than what agmatine alone does.

If you do add dermacrine, I would suggest using an AI or at least having some on hand. DAA and DHEA could raise estro significantly, unless you are one of the lucky ones that don't have to worry much about it.

I plan on running C20 and Anabeta for 4wks then alphamine and anabeta for 4more weeks after my dermacrine run.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.76%

Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink

Very interested to see how this works out for you. I used testpowder and didn't realize how much it was working for me until I came off of it. I felt solid and pumped throughout the day on it, more so than what agmatine alone does.

If you do add dermacrine, I would suggest using an AI or at least having some on hand. DAA and DHEA could raise estro significantly, unless you are one of the lucky ones that don't have to worry much about it.

I plan on running C20 and Anabeta for 4wks then alphamine and anabeta for 4more weeks after my dermacrine run.
    I'll keep you in the loop should get my package from usp any day now. I was thinking about the estrogen build up as well, I may keep some erase around if I need it.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

Cannot wait for this to arrive and get this log started!! Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am not be BPS but I don't like all you are running, it will make determining if Dermacrine is working very difficult. Please reconsider running all of that and let's do this as an honest log of dermacrine. Save the rest for PCT or just do compound 20 with Dermacrine.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.76%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

I am not be BPS but I don't like all you are running, it will make determining if Dermacrine is working very difficult. Please reconsider running all of that and let's do this as an honest log of dermacrine. Save the rest for PCT or just do compound 20 with Dermacrine.
    Please read my post in its entirety before passing judgement and making unnecessary passive aggressive comments. I do not appreciate being spoken down to whatsoever.

I was not chosen for the log nor did I apply. It's not for the log I bought the derm on my own. I was posing my questions to the bps rep. I was in here helping out a fellow member post a link, when he could not. When resolve, a bps rep, quoted me and thanked me for helping out the logging individual, I decided to pick his brain on the product. I am sorry for being so blunt but I do not appreciate your response or the tone you took with me. If you had read my post you would have realized I bought the product and I am not logging.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.91%

I'm in, ordered from NP today. NP is about 25m south of me so it should be here tomorrow or WED. I figured out my strategy here so I have my support and PCT planned out too other than deciding on a source for my TUDCA.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

Please read my post in its entirety before passing judgement and making unnecessary passive aggressive comments. I do not appreciate being spoken down to whatsoever.

I was not chosen for the log nor did I apply. It's not for the log I bought the derm on my own. I was posing my questions to the bps rep. I was in here helping out a fellow member post a link, when he could not. When resolve, a bps rep, quoted me and thanked me for helping out the logging individual, I decided to pick his brain on the product. I am sorry for being so blunt but I do not appreciate your response or the tone you took with me. If you had read my post you would have realized I bought the product and I am not logging.
    Relax guy, seriously. My bad, do what you want since you are not doing a sponsored log. Happy you purchased it and good luck with your run. Please realize as much as I would like to, I don't have time to read every post anymore, shame on me being a bad rep I know. Such is my life lately with work.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.76%

Relax guy, seriously. My bad, do what you want since you are not doing a sponsored log. Happy you purchased it and good luck with your run. Please realize as much as I would like to, I don't have time to read every post anymore, shame on me being a bad rep I know. Such is my life lately with work.
    I was/am relaxed. Thank you for wishing me luck.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

So on a lighter note, Dermacrine should be a great run and I am heading over to get subbed on the logs that have already been linked.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been travelling. Absolutely derm's a good addition to that stack, though personally I'd pick up another bottle, and save the Test Powder to run as PCT. Derm is really mild so that should be pretty much all you need to recover hormonally. The Compound 20 can be run through your entire cycle. Altogether, should be a lot of fun.

***NOW @ NP***
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response, I've been travelling. Absolutely derm's a good addition to that stack, though personally I'd pick up another bottle, and save the Test Powder to run as PCT. Derm is really mild so that should be pretty much all you need to recover hormonally. The Compound 20 can be run through your entire cycle. Altogether, should be a lot of fun.
    No worries at all you've gotta take care of business, thanks for getting back to me. That sounds good, that is what I will do. Thank you for your suggestions, I am definitely looking forward to this.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%

Question about timing of derm or formasurge... how far apart should application be spaced away from lifting and/or cardio?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well if applying twice a day I don't foresee there being any issue of timing. Transdermals soak in gradually over a period of hours and then the conversion to androgens takes some time. I would say space your doses out about 12 hours apart and keep levels as consistent as possible when it comes to to both of them. Admittedly I do not know the time it takes to convert the the DHEA to the other androgens so I can not really answer if there is a sweet spot. However the times I have run Dermacrine I felt consistently more alpha and aggressive all day. Resolve has a pretty scientific background and perhaps he can shed a little more light on the issue of timing. EI time for permeation of the skin and time it takes for conversion but my experience has been feeling alpha and having positive aggression all day when running it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%

I'd give at least an hour between application and physical activity (or anything that makes you sweat significantly), but 3-4hrs would be my optimal suggestion.

***NOW @ NP***
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    I'd give at least an hour between application and physical activity (or anything that makes you sweat significantly), but 3-4hrs would be my optimal suggestion.
    So if I wake at 6 workout 8-930, I can shower and apply about 10 and all is good?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    So if I wake at 6 workout 8-930, I can shower and apply about 10 and all is good?
    Yes that is just fine.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.91%

So, about how long after application should I wait before intimate contact with a female? I'd hate for my wife or my GF to start growing chest hair.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    So, about how long after application should I wait before intimate contact with a female? I'd hate for my wife or my GF to start growing chest hair.
    I'll let someone else answer that... but wife or gf? Implications of both?! 3 some???
    BPS Representative
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

Well since it is going on a area she will likely encounter, I would wait an hour at least. What is on the skin will most likely be absorbed by then, I know with abliderate advanced, similar carrier though not the same, it is dry to the touch in 10-15 minutes with no residual residue. I HIGHLY doubt your woman would have issues with topical DHEA but I would be careful with young children, girls especially if you have daughters. I know my girl used to put it on my shoulders and her hands were free of hair and she still looked 100% like a lady.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.91%

LOL...thanks. I was joking about the hair of course but I didn't want to take any chances. My wife and GF will feel much better now
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

LOL...thanks. I was joking about the hair of course but I didn't want to take any chances. My wife and GF will feel much better now
    You degenerate... I think I like your style more and more!
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Def stay away or wear full coverage clothing when dealing with children after applying topical hormones. As for women, they can benefit from some DHEA so no biggie if you get a little on her.

Also taking Derma in am is ideal due to the cortisol control and the fact that your brain sort of perceives the DHEA as part of your early morning surge of hormones, lessening any suppression.
    doing my own thang!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%

Yes that is just fine.
    Thx for the confirmation.

One more q, how long before putting clothing back on to avoid it soaking into that? 10-15 mins?
  38. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    That would be fine.

As Fin pointed out, at least an hour would be preferential. But don't worry about her being exposed to DHEA, any amount she gets from you would be too low to be problematic and would probably be beneficial to her libido.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Def stay away or wear full coverage clothing when dealing with children after applying topical hormones. As for women, they can benefit from some DHEA so no biggie if you get a little on her.

Also taking Derma in am is ideal due to the cortisol control and the fact that your brain sort of perceives the DHEA as part of your early morning surge of hormones, lessening any suppression.
    Damn, took the words right out of my mouth. Well said.

***NOW @ NP***
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

So any idea when they will ship eager to start.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    So any idea when they will ship eager to start.
    This

Similar Forum Threads

1. New LG promo in the promo section
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:14 AM
  2. PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:30 PM
  3. PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions