New Dermacrine Promo

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Well if y'all don't mind waiting I don't mind lathering myself up for some extra test haha.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am surprised we don't have a lot more apps, get in here guys! SO far we have a few good ones for sure.

Yup me too
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am surprised we don't have a lot more apps, get in here guys! SO far we have a few good ones for sure.
    Agreed. Let's get some more apps in here!

4. Ok you twisted my arm.

1.) How old are you?
    2.) Male or Female?
    Male
    3.) Have you used our products before?
    Yes endosurge and combustion both excellent products
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    Always
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
    Fish oil creatine
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
    Recomp
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
    Ab so lutely
    8.) Please state your training style.
    Wendler's 531 for power lifting
    9.) Can you post before/after photos?
    Sure
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
    Farmtire melts the spare tire with with a little combustion
    Farmtireguy's road to show me with prime/anabeta post apocolypse ( sponsored)
    Farmtireguy stacks it again with athletix (Form-x, licogenix, divsion 1) sponsered
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

5. Nice! Some solid logs you got there, farm
    •   

6. Bump for more apps

7. Wonder how many BPS products I can run at once...I have two bottles of Combustion to keep me warm during the upcoming Buffalo winter...

8. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Wonder how many BPS products I can run at once...I have two bottles of Combustion to keep me warm during the upcoming Buffalo winter...
    I still have a bottle or two of Combustion myself. Great fat burner

9. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Dermacrine is back?

What happened - I'm behind the times because I was at the North Pole. We had Derma - then it was discontinued - then something else came out (Transaderm?) ... now back to Derma?

What was wrong with Transaderm?

Never trusted Need2BuildMuscle.

10. Will you be giving out a product for PCT also?. This product needs a pct correct?. At least something OTC...

11. I'll probably purchase this. So do the retailers on your site have the new version yet?. Please send me a PM as to which etailers have the new version. Thanks.

12. Dang guys, I just dropped some cash on some dermacrine, erase, and shift. Only have one bottle of Derm. though. I'm in for a longer run if you guys haven't gotten your loggers.

13. And the Derm I have is BPS as well. Got it in 4 days ago.

14. Currently running PCT right now or I would. I start cutting next week. Seems like a great OP though......
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

15. I'd like these stats to get started though:
    1.) How old are you? 31
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? No but I ran the Dermacrine LV as my first log on here
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes I'm On here everyday and always track every workout
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Probly just the basics vitamin fish oil and creatine
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp doing the caveman diet
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes only way I know how
    8.) Please state your training style. I'm doing a need and feed workout with 2 days of running 1 day of swimming and 3 days of weights
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Been awhile but I think so
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have atleast three but been out of it for 1.5 yrs so don't think I could find them

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Dang guys, I just dropped some cash on some dermacrine, erase, and shift. Only have one bottle of Derm. though. I'm in for a longer run if you guys haven't gotten your loggers.
    I would like to see a 45 day run or a higher dosed 40 day run. I will recommend you coming from a fellow Texan!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

17. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'd like these stats to get started though:
    1.) How old are you? 31
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? No but I ran the Dermacrine LV as my first log on here
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes I'm On here everyday and always track every workout
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Probly just the basics vitamin fish oil and creatine
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp doing the caveman diet
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes only way I know how
    8.) Please state your training style. I'm doing a need and feed workout with 2 days of running 1 day of swimming and 3 days of weights
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Been awhile but I think so
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have atleast three but been out of it for 1.5 yrs so don't think I could find them
    Nice app, I have seen your logs in the past, at a good age to see some real benefits form Dermacrine as well.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

18. Great apps flowing in

19. If the new Dermacrine is as good as the other BPS products, some lucky loggers are in for a treat!

20. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    If the new Dermacrine is as good as the other BPS products, some lucky loggers are in for a treat!
    Oh, it's gonna kick ass
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Oh, it's gonna kick ass
    Without question

22. This is great. To bad I'm starting a test,tren and dbol run in a few days. I love dermacrine. If it gets any better, I'm not real sure what I'll do. I guess I'll use some at some point. I used it with stano and 11oxo this past summer. It was the shizzy.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

23. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    This is great. To bad I'm starting a test,tren and dbol run in a few days. I love dermacrine. If it gets any better, I'm not real sure what I'll do. I guess I'll use some at some point. I used it with stano and 11oxo this past summer. It was the shizzy.
    I can't believe the apps aren't blowing up. A couple bottles of this stuff combined with some good training and a mediocre diet can make some serious changes to your physique.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

24. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I can't believe the apps aren't blowing up. A couple bottles of this stuff combined with some good training and a mediocre diet can make some serious changes to your physique.
    Same. I'm glad we have the apps we have though. Just wanna see some more excitement.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

Same. I'm glad we have the apps we have though. Just wanna see some more excitement.
    If you wanna know how excited I am, consider that I'm typing this with no hands right now.

26. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious

If you wanna know how excited I am, consider that I'm typing this with no hands right now.
    For the win!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

27. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Must be the formasurge and endosurge.

28. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Nice app, I have seen your logs in the past, at a good age to see some real benefits form Dermacrine as well.
    So what are you trying to say that I'm past my natural prime J/k
    thanks I've was off training for awhile when my life went to crap, but I'm back at it for awhile now and making up ground

29. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    So what are you trying to say that I'm past my natural prime J/k
    thanks I've was off training for awhile when my life went to crap, but I'm back at it for awhile now and making up ground
    Perfect time for Dermacrine, may accelerate your muscle memory returning and physique changes with proper diet and training.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New LG promo in the promo section
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 02:14 AM
  2. PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 02:30 PM
  3. PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions