Rockin' with a MULLET!!! Mulletsoldiers welcome back Party/FREE beta Jack3d Micro!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who said MULLET'S have to be gone forever? Not us....

WELCOME BACK MULLETSOLDIER!!!
We want to welcome Mr. Soldier back to the AnabolicMinds.com community in the ONLY way we know how... A giveaway that will rock you harder than these guys!!!

We've all heard the hype surrounding the upcoming release of USPlabs Jack3d Micro - We want to allow 10 of y'all to try it FIRST... before you can buy it. All we ask is for is that you grow a mullet... just kidding. All that we ask for is that you carry a beta-testing log on our forum, www.USPlabsDirect.com/ to fill us in on how you like the product. We will walk you through how to set this up, but know this is our "gentleman's" agreement. We will select our 10 individuals on Thursday, August 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]!

If you're interested in throwing your name in the hat; all you need to do is post up the following information in this thread:

USPlabs Jack3d Micro™ Beta-Test Rules
  • Will be required to log results here on the forum. A detailed log is critical and is the only way you will be accepted into the program
  • USA members only - sorry but due to the potency of this product and regulations around the world we can only guarantee USA members could take it.
  • Again, we expect 100% honesty - The Good, the bad & the ugly...let us know!
How Do You Apply? Same as always; in this thread make one post and list the following info:

• Current goals
  • Training Style
  • Nutrition Style
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 7-15-12? Yes or No
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log with at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
  • Have you used USPlabs Jack3d™ in the past? (Please be honest)
  • And last but not least; Who has the most phenomenal mullet of all time? Post the name or a picture of this bad boy!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

After an extended absence from AM.com - and, really, forums more generally - I plan to reinsert myself as a constant presence on AM.com. It all begins with this thread!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hi All,

After an extended absence from AM.com - and, really, forums more generally - I plan to reinsert myself as a constant presence on AM.com. It all begins with this thread!
Welcome back brother!!! Get on this guys!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi All,

Sweet! Welcome back! Of course, I have seen you pop in every once in a while but that was just to tease everyone with your presence! LOL!

mnowak1228

Awards
Sub to apply later.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

You've been sorely missed on a few levels my friend. Welcome back.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this mean it won't be available in the UK? This makes me sad!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you back, MS!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi All,

Great to have a fellow ginger ripping this place up again... but I'm still the Alpha Ginger.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bienvenido otra vez!!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

mnowak1228

Awards
I am withdrawing this app, but I like the pic so Ill leave it up!!1 Lol

Current goals:
PCT Right now, but will be cutting in two weeks.
Training Style: Low reps high weight, two days on one day off. I will be adding more cardio when I start cutting.
Nutrition Style: Carbs between 1-150g, protein between 2-300g per day. I will drop carbs to below 50g during the week when I start to cut.
Are you over 18 years of age as of 7-15-12? Yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log with at least 5 posts per week: Yes as it pertains to Jack3d micro.
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook
Are you on any prescription medications? No
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Torn Labrum in my right shoulder.
Have you used USPlabs Jack3d™ in the past? (Please be honest): YES!!
And last but not least; Who has the most phenomenal mullet of all time? Post the name or a picture of this bad boy!

BEST MULLET!!!
JoeDirt.jpg

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current goals: PCT Right now, but will be cutting in two weeks.
Training Style: Low reps high weight, two days on one day off. I will be adding more cardio when I start cutting.
Nutrition Style: Carbs between 1-150g, protein between 2-300g per day. I will drop carbs to below 50g during the week when I start to cut.
Will you be able to keep a detailed log with at least 5 posts per week: Yes as it pertains to Jack3d micro.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Torn Labrum in my right shoulder.
Have you used USPlabs Jack3d™ in the past? (Please be honest): YES!!
And last but not least; Who has the most phenomenal mullet of all time? Post the name or a picture of this bad boy!

BEST MULLET!!!
View attachment 63138
Thanks for your submission mnowak1228!

mnowak1228

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool promo here Casey!

:thumbsup:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current goals: recomp 200-500 cals below maintenance
Training Style: Low reps heavy weight, two days on one day off. 10-15min cardio every gym sesh
Nutrition Style: Carbs between 125-170g, protein between 180-225g per day. Fats 70-110g (coconut oil and sunflower oil) carbs bloat me bad!
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, facebook and twitter
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Torn ACL, MCL and miniscus. Surgery repaired me :)
Have you used USPlabs Jack3d(TM) in the past? (Please be honest): sho have!

Joe dirt!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current goals- gain back the weight I lost while sick and in the hospital......
Training Style - power movement to start, hypertrophy training after with drop sets, 5 day split
Nutrition Style - lean gains.... calories vary anywhere from 2400-2800 n burn days and 3600-4400 on build days dependin on activity
Are you over 18 years of age as of 7-15-12? Yes or No - yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log with at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No - you betcha, no problem
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No - yep
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? - facebook, twitter, few videos on you tube. want to start a v-log but need a new camera
Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No - nope
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No - torn acl and meniscus back in the day but all good now!
Have you used USPlabs Jack3d™ in the past? (Please be honest) - yes and throughouly enjoyed it!
And last but not least; Who has the most phenomenal mullet of all time? Post the name or a picture of this bad boy! goin with andre agassi......cuz he has like no hair now haha and this is pretty epic.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested but don't like applying for mystery items.. Any possible way to see ingredient profile? Bet it would go well with the test powder I've got on hand :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi All,

Nice to see you back, a wealth of knowledge and reason right here.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Current goals--Bulking with an eye on 10lbs by the end of August. Up 5 in the past month!
  • Training Style--Currently using Y3T. 4 days of weights with one day of stretching.
  • Nutrition Style--Currently taking in 3200 cals a day with 50/30/20 macro split.
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 7-15-12? Yes or No--Yes, and then some...
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log with at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No--Of course!
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No--Yep!
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?--Facebook
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No--No
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No--Not anymore! (Used to be obese)
  • Have you used USPlabs Jack3d™ in the past? (Please be honest)--Honestly, no. As I've been a poor student until recently, it has always been a bit cost-prohibitive.
  • And last but not least; Who has the most phenomenal mullet of all time? Post the name or a picture of this bad boy!--I'm gonna have to go with late '80s Billy Ray Cyrus, baby! WHOO! I had two sweet pics of him ready to post, but with only 3 posts on here so far, I can't link them : (

• Thanks for the opportunity to to review! I'm pretty new on this forum, but I've done a few logs on bb.com.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Welcome back K! Nice to see you back, more Canadians the better

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will winners be chosen....i cant wait lol!

mnowak1228

Awards
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back MS! Def in for mullets.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
  • Current goals to lean out and find a six pack --starting at least
  • Training Style--kinda "holistic" I lift when I can work 60 plus a week and have a disabled wife but at least 4 times a wee kinda a push/pull
  • Nutrition Style--trying to get a bit of calorie deficit --leanin out ya know ;)
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 7-15-12? Yes or No--geezer here 46
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log with at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No--- not a problem
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No--for sure as soon as goodies arrive at door
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?---just facebook
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No--advair for asthma and linsopril for very slightly high BP
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No--- hahaha knee replacement
  • Have you used USPlabs Jack3d™ in the past? (Please be honest)--NO NEVER but haveused many--lit up--muscle marinade-nuerocore-maniac--rpdrive--prolly others I cant think of
  • And last but not least; Who has the most phenomenal mullet of all time? Post the name or a picture of this bad boy! ---BOZWORTH
  • Brian-Bosworth.jpg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see you again mullet. glad to have you back, good to have some more old timers back here

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This cannot be the only interest in this deal, guys!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe more people aren't jumping on this. C'mon this is USP people!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump for more apps!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

Welcome back. Long time no see. A lot of newbs since have joined since you've been MIA.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not but I'm already committed to a log of ConDense. Ill just have to wait for the IC release.
I have to withdraw my app as well. Im logging condense too

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my ic email..but no ingredients shown.. I'm willing to apply and have no other log apps pending! but I kinda need to know what exactly is in it lol. what if I'm chosen, get the Product and it turns out it's not something that I can/want to use.. I'm picky ;)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!

mnowak1228

Awards
Thump...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more apps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

welcome back...

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
bump

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been curious about that too...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, dunno how, but this thead died pretty quick :-(
Well, I'm going to keep bumping it until we hear what going on with this opportunity. I really want to try Jack3d Micro. I've lost a couple of the giveaways. Logging makes me appreciate the effects of a supp more anyways!