Rockin' with a MULLET!!! Mulletsoldiers welcome back Party/FREE beta Jack3d Micro!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. BUMP for a few more apps!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  2. Im afraid Im going to have to withdraw my app. Ive been selected to log Compete + Hemavol stack for iForce. I was looking forward to trying the new Jack3d, but Ill have to give it a run at another time. Thank you for the op!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228
    Im afraid Im going to have to withdraw my app. Ive been selected to log Compete + Hemavol stack for iForce. I was looking forward to trying the new Jack3d, but Ill have to give it a run at another time. Thank you for the op!!!
    Honorable man!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Honorable man!
    Thank you......

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hi...
    Hola!
    •   
       


  6. I won, thanks guys. No need for more entries.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I won, thanks guys. No need for more entries.
    lol......................geez
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hola!
    bout time you made an appearance, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. ALPHAZ....

    If you're in the Inner Circle, The time is near...

    Jack3d Micro, The Keyboard Destroyer.



    Take it easy on that refresh button y'all, you may need it someday!



    But keep an eye in your inbox guys, this is your warning.


    (If you're not, GET TO www.Jack3dMicro.com AND sign up ASAP! You do not have time to dilly-dally around, I promise)
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  10. u are so tricky!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    ALPHAZ....

    If you're in the Inner Circle, The time is near...

    Jack3d Micro, The Keyboard Destroyer.



    Take it easy on that refresh button y'all, you may need it someday!



    But keep an eye in your inbox guys, this is your warning.


    (If you're not, GET TO www.Jack3dMicro.com AND sign up ASAP! You do not have time to dilly-dally around, I promise)
    that link didn't work.....and i just got the inner circle e-mail and that link didn't work either!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. ok, the jac3d 3d micro link finally worked...


    lol...unfortunately i already spent my monthly allotment on supps, another $60 and i would need a divorce attorney...


    looks like a good deal though!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Just bought it.. Just curious..

    How much caffeine in one scoop--- can I take it with 2 caps oep?? I will be using oep when I plan on starting this..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just bought it.. Just curious..

    How much caffeine in one scoop--- can I take it with 2 caps oep?? I will be using oep when I plan on starting this..
    Caffiene amount is similiar to Oxy, if you use them, seperate the tow products by at least 5-8 hours

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that link didn't work.....and i just got the inner circle e-mail and that link didn't work either!!!!
    We needed an ebay type server for this launch....

    most traffic to ever hit our IC release, wow!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    We needed an ebay type server for this launch....

    most traffic to ever hit our IC release, wow!
    congrats...looks like an interesting product.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    We needed an ebay type server for this launch....

    most traffic to ever hit our IC release, wow!
    yup seems T1 connection is not enough but now can see the link.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Caffiene amount is similiar to Oxy, if you use them, seperate the tow products by at least 5-8 hours
    !

    I can tolerate up to 450-500mg caff in one dose... ok to combine Them now?

    Also- please see test powder question thread in uspowder forum, thanks

  19. BUMP for moar apps! Free Jack3d Micro!
    I <3 Carbs

  20. Morning bump for apps!
    I <3 Carbs

  21. lets do this! :-)

  22. Who won? Come on now!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Django
    Who won? Come on now!
    Everyone who bought the IC release won

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Who won? Come on now!
    yea....winners? im not ood atwaiting!

  25. Bumping for apps and/or winners!
    I <3 Carbs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Back The CHAD!!!!!!
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 09:19 AM
  2. DR. J welcome back?
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Log in
Log in