Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK solo and OXYECA BLACK + HyperT2 log opps

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0

    Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK solo and OXYECA BLACK + HyperT2 log opps


    Is AM ready for some more Lecheek Nutrition log opps ????

    We have 3 OxyECA BLACK log opps up for grabs
    And 3 OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo logs as well.

    Name:  black.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  65.2 KB
    Name:  black.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  65.8 KB

    HyperT2
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size-1 capsule
    Servings per container-90
    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200mcg *
    Capsicum annuum Extract 2mg *
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2mg *
    Raspberry Ketones- 250mg









    Ok AM mebers here is what we need from you.

    Name:
    Age:
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
    Links to past log:
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)
    Workout,diet for the log:
    U.S. Only

    I will let this run until the end of the week or weekend.

  2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Name: Josh

    Age: 24

    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it: You name it ive tried it. Oxy Elite, Dexaprine V2, Thyrovex, Alpha T2, Shift, DCP, Raspberry Ketones, Alpha Burn and the list goes on and on.

    Links to past log: Im on my phone right now but can post these later.

    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) The ingredient profiles for both products look good and ive been eyeing the HyperT2. Lecheek Nutrition should choose me because my training and nutrition are on point, all of my macros are planned out and documented with progress pictures each week. Ive been training for over 9 years and know my body very well. I would like the Oxy ECA/ HyperT2 combo please.

    Workout,diet for the log: My workouts are done by my trainer so i cant divulge the actual workouts but i can say its high volume with strength aspects mixed in. Diet for the log is carb cycling essentialy. Macros on workout days are as follows 40/10/10 (pro/carbs/fat). The macros are the same on workiut days except one meal is replaced with pre/intra/post workout shakes
    Pre: 30/10/5 intra 10gms carbs with casein hydro post: 40/10/0.

    If i forgot anything let me know, thanks guys.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    1 app so far ?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Answers
    0


    Not in the market for a fat burner so, bump! Good luck to everyone.
  5. Registered User
    polishcyborg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    Name:Mark
    Age:32
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. Im on OXYECA right now, it would be great to see if there a differance. I heard OXYECA Black is better but it would be great do to a back to back OCY log
    Links to past log: in my profile
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)either one would be great. I would lean more for the combo. I think Lecheek should pick me, cause they gave me my first logging on this site!!
    Workout,diet for the log: 5day on 2 day off 2 night of hockey and for diet I would figure one out depening on if I would get one bottle or combo.
    U.S. Only
    Thanks lecheek and good luck to everyone
  6. Registered User
    Aznmonk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    164
    Answers
    0


    Name: Nathaniel
    Age: 21
    Previous fat burners: Dexaprine, MEGA CLA ENERGY, and ECA stack
    Links to past log: None
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: i would like to log the OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 Stack, i purchased 60 day supply of your new AI, and going to use that after my cycle is complete. currently doing H-drol/4-AD 6 week cycle and am on week 3
    Workout,diet for the log: I work out generally high volume/high intensity minimum is two sessions a day with cardio at least three days a week sometimes every day depending on how i feel. diet is high carb low fat high protein lean gains protocol.
  7. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,404
    Answers
    0


    yeah buddy! currently running HT2 and ad3 pct, as you know, and would like to kick it up a notch. currently non stim with the exception of coffee here and there.
    Bruce Baldwin
    31
    173
    tried rezolution, og hydroxycut, at2, lean xtreme, og oxy eca (samples)
    hvactech's Lecheek Hyper t2 (sponsored) AD-3 pct (non sponsored) log
    hvactechs mini review of appnuts rpm/drive believer stack
    hvactech's "AaronJP1 is the man" fat smack xr and slinshot log (sponsored)
    gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)
    hvactech's m1d, formx log/review.....
    finaflex ignite2 berry review
    hvactech starts therapy, the doc is in! LICOGENIX (sponsored)
    i believe i give an honest review of the products, im an extreme lecheek fan as it is and i think this could aid in my fat loss goals
    diet would be carb cycling and a form of leangains.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Lets get some more apps,good ones so far guys keep em coming.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Where did all the people go that wanted to win a bottle ?
  10. Registered User
    Aznmonk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    164
    Answers
    0


    one right here :P
  11. Registered User
    polishcyborg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    another is here!!
  12. Registered User
    badaz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    i do not lvie in the USA ; (
  13. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    some excellent opportunities here.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,361
    Answers
    0


    Awesome opportunity here guys.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Wait so there's 45 capsules per bottle in oxyeca black.. But u took two-three a day, so u need two bottles to run a full month ..

    Edit: it is an awesome formula though.. So hopefully the above statement isn't correct..

    Is 1,3,7 trimethylxan AKA 1,3 dime?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Answers
    0


    Right here, will post up later tonight
  17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Wait so there's 45 capsules per bottle in oxyeca black.. But u took two-three a day, so u need two bottles to run a full month ..

    Edit: it is an awesome formula though.. So hopefully the above statement isn't correct..

    Is 1,3,7 trimethylxan AKA 1,3 dime?
    No its caffeine i believe.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    No its caffeine i believe.
    I think you're right, still curious about that serving:bottle size

    And is the dandelion meant to act as a diuretic?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    No its caffeine i believe.
    Yep, caffeine
  20. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    I think you're right, still curious about that serving:bottle size

    And is the dandelion meant to act as a diuretic?
    One cap is all you need!
  21. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3

    One cap is all you need!
    I wish that were the case but I'm infamous for my fat burner stacking one cap of straight meth wouldn't do the trick lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I wish that were the case but I'm infamous for my fat burner stacking one cap of straight meth wouldn't do the trick lol
    Maybe you cant knock it till you try it lol. I bet 1 cap of Oxyeca black stacked with HyperT2 would work for ya
  23. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Maybe you cant knock it till you try it lol. I bet 1 cap of Oxyeca black stacked with HyperT2 would work for ya
    Ooo not knockin it! I just have disgustingly high stimulant tolerance - ie: I tool 2 caps oep and a methyl eca stack and was able to fall asleep an hour later.. This was just last week :/ lol but I love the formula so although not applying here, will be following winners!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  24. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Answers
    0


    Name: Anthony McLaughlin
    Age: 26
    Previous fat burners: OxyECA, RoxyLean( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
    Links to past log: None
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: I love all of the Lecheek products, and I have used OxyECA in the past and am currently using OxyECA and Hyper T2, and have AD-3 PCT on the way. I would like to try it because it looks like it could help me shed some more pounds, and I've wanted to try it since I heard it was coming out and I spend a lot of cash with Lecheek. I would say just the OxyECA Black log, but either or will do for me.(please state which log opp you would like)
    Workout,diet for the log: 4 day split, lift heavy and only a minimal amount of cardio. Diet is about 1,900 calories or less, mostly protein and carbs not a lot of fats.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ooo not knockin it! I just have disgustingly high stimulant tolerance - ie: I tool 2 caps oep and a methyl eca stack and was able to fall asleep an hour later.. This was just last week :/ lol but I love the formula so although not applying here, will be following winners!

    WOW and you slept!! I would say that is a high tolerance.
  26. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ooo not knockin it! I just have disgustingly high stimulant tolerance - ie: I tool 2 caps oep and a methyl eca stack and was able to fall asleep an hour later.. This was just last week :/ lol but I love the formula so although not applying here, will be following winners!
    You may want to think about taking some time off of stims. I took a month off a lil while back it sucked but was so worth it.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  27. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    You may want to think about taking some time off of stims. I took a month off a lil while back it sucked but was so worth it.
    Yea I tried over the winter and literally could not function.. But I do rotate stims/levels of stims, and stack non stims with LOW stims during bulks..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Bump for more apps
  29. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    What's the dandelion supposed to do, diuretic?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Is AM ready for some more Lecheek Nutrition log opps ????

    We have 3 OxyECA BLACK log opps up for grabs
    And 3 OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo logs as well.

    Name:  black.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  65.2 KB
    Name:  black.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  65.8 KB

    HyperT2
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size-1 capsule
    Servings per container-90
    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200mcg *
    Capsicum annuum Extract 2mg *
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2mg *
    Raspberry Ketones- 250mg









    Ok AM mebers here is what we need from you.

    Name:
    Age:
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
    Links to past log:
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)
    Workout,diet for the log:
    U.S. Only

    I will let this run until the end of the week or weekend.
    I swear I put in an app for this already, but I don't see mine so here it is!

    Name: Greg Smith
    Age: 28
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. OxyECA (AWESOME!!), hydroxycut, redline hardcore, recreate, Alpha T2, dexaprine, Lean Xtreme, SAN Tight
    Links to past log: Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) OxyECA Black; I loved OG oxyECA and would love to see what it could do stacked with hyper t2 (also will be logging), especially since I am just coming off an OG OxyECA + Alpha T2 run to compare the two. This would fit in well with my lean bulk goals, so I can continue to have faith that with the amount of calories I'm taking in I will stay cut while adding size and strength. I am a good logger. As you can see from my last log, I am consistent when I have internet access/am in the country (ha). I'll be doing weekly updates with pictures & body fat analysis (calipers), along with body circumference measurements at the beginning and end of the run and intermittent updates during the week.
    Workout,diet for the log: 5 days lifting, 2-3 bodyparts per lift (back/bis/forearms, chest/tris, hams/calves/abs, shoulders/traps, quads/calves/forearms) HIIT cardio 2-3 times/week (25 mins elliptical, 5 tabata cycles w/ 1 minute moderate speed in between cycles).
    Diet is 100% clean foods, macros currently at 350c/350p/95f with one day 400c/350p/95f Sample day:
    Meal 1
    1 scoop whey
    140g oats
    2 whole eggs
    5 egg whites
    fish oil/cla
    Meal 2
    6 oz broccoli
    6 oz tomato
    2 tbsp natty pb
    6 oz chicken
    Meal 3 PWO Meal
    525g Sweet potato
    6 oz chicken
    3 oz beets
    3 oz spinach

    Meal 4 Post workout meal
    1.5 scoops whey
    500g white potatoes
    3oz chicken
    Meal 5
    6 oz broccoli
    7 oz ny strip/sirloin/london broil steak
    6 oz tomato
    4 oz eggplant

    Meal 6
    3oz spinach
    5oz beet greens
    3oz beets
    1 bell pepper
    7 oz cod
    4 oz eggplant
    misc green veggies (celery, romaine, cauliflower, cucumber, collard greens, swiss chard, iceberg, etc. whatever I have around)
    U.S. Only
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What's the dandelion supposed to do, diuretic?

    Yes Sir
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I swear I put in an app for this already, but I don't see mine so here it is!

    Name: Greg Smith
    Age: 28
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. OxyECA (AWESOME!!), hydroxycut, redline hardcore, recreate, Alpha T2, dexaprine, Lean Xtreme, SAN Tight
    Links to past log: Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) OxyECA Black; I loved OG oxyECA and would love to see what it could do stacked with hyper t2 (also will be logging), especially since I am just coming off an OG OxyECA + Alpha T2 run to compare the two. This would fit in well with my lean bulk goals, so I can continue to have faith that with the amount of calories I'm taking in I will stay cut while adding size and strength. I am a good logger. As you can see from my last log, I am consistent when I have internet access/am in the country (ha). I'll be doing weekly updates with pictures & body fat analysis (calipers), along with body circumference measurements at the beginning and end of the run and intermittent updates during the week.
    Workout,diet for the log: 5 days lifting, 2-3 bodyparts per lift (back/bis/forearms, chest/tris, hams/calves/abs, shoulders/traps, quads/calves/forearms) HIIT cardio 2-3 times/week (25 mins elliptical, 5 tabata cycles w/ 1 minute moderate speed in between cycles).
    Diet is 100% clean foods, macros currently at 350c/350p/95f with one day 400c/350p/95f Sample day:
    Meal 1
    1 scoop whey
    140g oats
    2 whole eggs
    5 egg whites
    fish oil/cla
    Meal 2
    6 oz broccoli
    6 oz tomato
    2 tbsp natty pb
    6 oz chicken
    Meal 3 PWO Meal
    525g Sweet potato
    6 oz chicken
    3 oz beets
    3 oz spinach

    Meal 4 Post workout meal
    1.5 scoops whey
    500g white potatoes
    3oz chicken
    Meal 5
    6 oz broccoli
    7 oz ny strip/sirloin/london broil steak
    6 oz tomato
    4 oz eggplant

    Meal 6
    3oz spinach
    5oz beet greens
    3oz beets
    1 bell pepper
    7 oz cod
    4 oz eggplant
    misc green veggies (celery, romaine, cauliflower, cucumber, collard greens, swiss chard, iceberg, etc. whatever I have around)
    U.S. Only
    Nice app.
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
  34. Registered User
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    Name: Ken
    Age: 27
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. Most recent has been OG OxyECA. Previous is ECA stack and Oxy Pro
    Links to past log:
    None of quality but I am ready to get back on the horse!
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I would just like to compare the Black and the original but would take either one! Got down to 222 last summer and bulked (dirty) back up to 252 cause I was getting too weak. Now I am just trying to become healthier and my goal is to hit 199lbs one last time in my life. I have a Mexico trip on the line so it is great motivation to get things done! Would be great for some Black to help me on my way!
    Workout,diet for the log: Currently finished up 1 week of Insanity. Also doing BFS program with high school athletes. I am going in today to try Crossfit as I would like to just become better conditioned overall.


    Good luck everyone! I am sure it will be a great product and will be purchasing either way!
  35. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
    Me too. Only thing i can think of is that so many people on here are already runnning your products from the sale.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  36. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
    Me too. Only thing i can think of is that so many people on here are already runnning your products from the sale.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  37. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
    Hi Marms,

    I would have easily applied without a second thought. The company I am currently doing a log for extended it 8 more weeks, so I will be tied up for a while.

    I know Lecheek supplements are legit and you give loggers like myself a chance. You gave me my first sponsored logging opportunity.

    Come on guys. Jump in on this. Product looks awesome and there should be more interest.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hi Marms,

    I would have easily applied without a second thought. The company I am currently doing a log for extended it 8 more weeks, so I will be tied up for a while.

    I know Lecheek supplements are legit and you give loggers like myself a chance. You gave me my first sponsored logging opportunity.

    Come on guys. Jump in on this. Product looks awesome and there should be more interest.
    Thanks FU and congrats on your extention !!!!!! Thats awesome.
  39. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0


    Lecheek is a legit company we all need to support and Marms is aces as a rep!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  40. Registered User
    kjscatch's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Name: Ken
    Age: 27
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. Most recent has been OG OxyECA. Previous is ECA stack and Oxy Pro
    Links to past log:
    None of quality but I am ready to get back on the horse!
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I would just like to compare the Black and the original but would take either one! Got down to 222 last summer and bulked (dirty) back up to 252 cause I was getting too weak. Now I am just trying to become healthier and my goal is to hit 199lbs one last time in my life. I have a Mexico trip on the line so it is great motivation to get things done! Would be great for some Black to help me on my way!
    Workout,diet for the log: Currently finished up 1 week of Insanity. Also doing BFS program with high school athletes. I am going in today to try Crossfit as I would like to just become better conditioned overall.


    Good luck everyone! I am sure it will be a great product and will be purchasing either way!

    Forgot to mention that I am currently running OxyECA. Only been using 1 a day as that is all I need. I too 2 one day about 12 hours apart and I was amped up and jittery for about 3 hours after taking the second one. I am not stim sensitive either as I love my stims! Down 7lbs in about 3 weeks. Not trying to loose too fast just a couple pounds a week is the goal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK Coming soon!!!!
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 11:17 AM
  3. Black Beans and Brown Rice
    By jrkarp in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 06:42 PM
  4. Wolf Blitzer: "They are so poor, and so black."
    By The Doberman in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in