Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK solo and OXYECA BLACK + HyperT2 log opps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is AM ready for some more Lecheek Nutrition log opps ????

We have 3 OxyECA BLACK log opps up for grabs
And 3 OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo logs as well.

black.jpg

black.jpg

HyperT2
Supplement Facts
Serving Size-1 capsule
Servings per container-90
3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200mcg *
Capsicum annuum Extract 2mg *
Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2mg *
Raspberry Ketones- 250mg

Ok AM mebers here is what we need from you.

Name:
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ;) ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
Links to past log:
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)
Workout,diet for the log:
U.S. Only

I will let this run until the end of the week or weekend.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name: Josh

Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ;) ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it: You name it ive tried it. Oxy Elite, Dexaprine V2, Thyrovex, Alpha T2, Shift, DCP, Raspberry Ketones, Alpha Burn and the list goes on and on.

Links to past log: Im on my phone right now but can post these later.

Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) The ingredient profiles for both products look good and ive been eyeing the HyperT2. Lecheek Nutrition should choose me because my training and nutrition are on point, all of my macros are planned out and documented with progress pictures each week. Ive been training for over 9 years and know my body very well. I would like the Oxy ECA/ HyperT2 combo please.

Workout,diet for the log: My workouts are done by my trainer so i cant divulge the actual workouts but i can say its high volume with strength aspects mixed in. Diet for the log is carb cycling essentialy. Macros on workout days are as follows 40/10/10 (pro/carbs/fat). The macros are the same on workiut days except one meal is replaced with pre/intra/post workout shakes
Pre: 30/10/5 intra 10gms carbs with casein hydro post: 40/10/0.

If i forgot anything let me know, thanks guys.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Not in the market for a fat burner so, bump! Good luck to everyone.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Name:Mark
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. Im on OXYECA right now, it would be great to see if there a differance. I heard OXYECA Black is better but it would be great do to a back to back OCY log:)
Links to past log: in my profile
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)either one would be great. I would lean more for the combo. I think Lecheek should pick me, cause they gave me my first logging on this site!!
Workout,diet for the log: 5day on 2 day off 2 night of hockey and for diet I would figure one out depening on if I would get one bottle or combo.
U.S. Only
Thanks lecheek and good luck to everyone:)

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Name: Nathaniel
Previous fat burners: Dexaprine, MEGA CLA ENERGY, and ECA stack
Links to past log: None
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: i would like to log the OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 Stack, i purchased 60 day supply of your new AI, and going to use that after my cycle is complete. currently doing H-drol/4-AD 6 week cycle and am on week 3
Workout,diet for the log: I work out generally high volume/high intensity minimum is two sessions a day with cardio at least three days a week sometimes every day depending on how i feel. diet is high carb low fat high protein lean gains protocol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah buddy! currently running HT2 and ad3 pct, as you know, and would like to kick it up a notch. currently non stim with the exception of coffee here and there.
Bruce Baldwin
tried rezolution, og hydroxycut, at2, lean xtreme, og oxy eca (samples)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/207408-hvactechs-lecheek-hyper.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206653-hvactechs-mini-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203316-hvactechs-aaronjp1-man.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199313-gettin-lean-ironmaglabs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192710-hvactechs-m1d-formx.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198044-finaflex-ignite2-berry.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196124-hvactech-starts-therapy.html
i believe i give an honest review of the products, im an extreme lecheek fan as it is and i think this could aid in my fat loss goals
diet would be carb cycling and a form of leangains.....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
some excellent opportunities here.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait so there's 45 capsules per bottle in oxyeca black.. But u took two-three a day, so u need two bottles to run a full month ..

Edit: it is an awesome formula though.. So hopefully the above statement isn't correct..

Is 1,3,7 trimethylxan AKA 1,3 dime?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait so there's 45 capsules per bottle in oxyeca black.. But u took two-three a day, so u need two bottles to run a full month ..

Edit: it is an awesome formula though.. So hopefully the above statement isn't correct..

Is 1,3,7 trimethylxan AKA 1,3 dime?
No its caffeine i believe.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish that were the case but I'm infamous for my fat burner stacking ;) one cap of straight meth wouldn't do the trick lol
Maybe you cant knock it till you try it lol. I bet 1 cap of Oxyeca black stacked with HyperT2 would work for ya ;)

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you cant knock it till you try it lol. I bet 1 cap of Oxyeca black stacked with HyperT2 would work for ya ;)
Ooo not knockin it! I just have disgustingly high stimulant tolerance - ie: I tool 2 caps oep and a methyl eca stack and was able to fall asleep an hour later.. This was just last week :/ lol but I love the formula so although not applying here, will be following winners!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Name: Anthony McLaughlin
Previous fat burners: OxyECA, RoxyLean( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
Links to past log: None
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: I love all of the Lecheek products, and I have used OxyECA in the past and am currently using OxyECA and Hyper T2, and have AD-3 PCT on the way. I would like to try it because it looks like it could help me shed some more pounds, and I've wanted to try it since I heard it was coming out and I spend a lot of cash with Lecheek. I would say just the OxyECA Black log, but either or will do for me.(please state which log opp you would like)
Workout,diet for the log: 4 day split, lift heavy and only a minimal amount of cardio. Diet is about 1,900 calories or less, mostly protein and carbs not a lot of fats.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooo not knockin it! I just have disgustingly high stimulant tolerance - ie: I tool 2 caps oep and a methyl eca stack and was able to fall asleep an hour later.. This was just last week :/ lol but I love the formula so although not applying here, will be following winners!

WOW and you slept!! I would say that is a high tolerance.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You may want to think about taking some time off of stims. I took a month off a lil while back it sucked but was so worth it.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to think about taking some time off of stims. I took a month off a lil while back it sucked but was so worth it.
Yea I tried over the winter and literally could not function.. But I do rotate stims/levels of stims, and stack non stims with LOW stims during bulks..

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the dandelion supposed to do, diuretic?

U

uvawahoowa

Awards

View attachment 63101
View attachment 63102

HyperT2
Supplement Facts
Serving Size-1 capsule
Raspberry Ketones- 250mg

Name:
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ;) ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
Links to past log:
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)
Workout,diet for the log:
U.S. Only

I swear I put in an app for this already, but I don't see mine so here it is!

Name: Greg Smith
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. OxyECA (AWESOME!!), hydroxycut, redline hardcore, recreate, Alpha T2, dexaprine, Lean Xtreme, SAN Tight
Links to past log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206433-log-oxyeca-new.html
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) OxyECA Black; I loved OG oxyECA and would love to see what it could do stacked with hyper t2 (also will be logging), especially since I am just coming off an OG OxyECA + Alpha T2 run to compare the two. This would fit in well with my lean bulk goals, so I can continue to have faith that with the amount of calories I'm taking in I will stay cut while adding size and strength. I am a good logger. As you can see from my last log, I am consistent when I have internet access/am in the country (ha). I'll be doing weekly updates with pictures & body fat analysis (calipers), along with body circumference measurements at the beginning and end of the run and intermittent updates during the week.
Workout,diet for the log: 5 days lifting, 2-3 bodyparts per lift (back/bis/forearms, chest/tris, hams/calves/abs, shoulders/traps, quads/calves/forearms) HIIT cardio 2-3 times/week (25 mins elliptical, 5 tabata cycles w/ 1 minute moderate speed in between cycles).
Diet is 100% clean foods, macros currently at 350c/350p/95f with one day 400c/350p/95f Sample day:
Meal 1
1 scoop whey
140g oats
2 whole eggs
5 egg whites
fish oil/cla
Meal 2
6 oz broccoli
6 oz tomato
2 tbsp natty pb
6 oz chicken
Meal 3 PWO Meal
525g Sweet potato
6 oz chicken
3 oz beets
3 oz spinach

Meal 4 Post workout meal
1.5 scoops whey
500g white potatoes
3oz chicken
Meal 5
6 oz broccoli
7 oz ny strip/sirloin/london broil steak
6 oz tomato
4 oz eggplant

Meal 6
3oz spinach
5oz beet greens
3oz beets
1 bell pepper
7 oz cod
4 oz eggplant
misc green veggies (celery, romaine, cauliflower, cucumber, collard greens, swiss chard, iceberg, etc. whatever I have around)
U.S. Only

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear I put in an app for this already, but I don't see mine so here it is!

Name: Greg Smith
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. OxyECA (AWESOME!!), hydroxycut, redline hardcore, recreate, Alpha T2, dexaprine, Lean Xtreme, SAN Tight
Links to past log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206433-log-oxyeca-new.html
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) OxyECA Black; I loved OG oxyECA and would love to see what it could do stacked with hyper t2 (also will be logging), especially since I am just coming off an OG OxyECA + Alpha T2 run to compare the two. This would fit in well with my lean bulk goals, so I can continue to have faith that with the amount of calories I'm taking in I will stay cut while adding size and strength. I am a good logger. As you can see from my last log, I am consistent when I have internet access/am in the country (ha). I'll be doing weekly updates with pictures & body fat analysis (calipers), along with body circumference measurements at the beginning and end of the run and intermittent updates during the week.
Workout,diet for the log: 5 days lifting, 2-3 bodyparts per lift (back/bis/forearms, chest/tris, hams/calves/abs, shoulders/traps, quads/calves/forearms) HIIT cardio 2-3 times/week (25 mins elliptical, 5 tabata cycles w/ 1 minute moderate speed in between cycles).
Diet is 100% clean foods, macros currently at 350c/350p/95f with one day 400c/350p/95f Sample day:
Meal 1
1 scoop whey
140g oats
2 whole eggs
5 egg whites
fish oil/cla
Meal 2
6 oz broccoli
6 oz tomato
2 tbsp natty pb
6 oz chicken
Meal 3 PWO Meal
525g Sweet potato
6 oz chicken
3 oz beets
3 oz spinach

Meal 4 Post workout meal
1.5 scoops whey
500g white potatoes
3oz chicken
Meal 5
6 oz broccoli
7 oz ny strip/sirloin/london broil steak
6 oz tomato
4 oz eggplant

Meal 6
3oz spinach
5oz beet greens
3oz beets
1 bell pepper
7 oz cod
4 oz eggplant
misc green veggies (celery, romaine, cauliflower, cucumber, collard greens, swiss chard, iceberg, etc. whatever I have around)
U.S. Only
Nice app.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Name: Ken
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA
) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
Most recent has been OG OxyECA. Previous is ECA stack and Oxy Pro
Links to past log:
None of quality but I am ready to get back on the horse!
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I would just like to compare the Black and the original but would take either one! Got down to 222 last summer and bulked (dirty) back up to 252 cause I was getting too weak. Now I am just trying to become healthier and my goal is to hit 199lbs one last time in my life. I have a Mexico trip on the line so it is great motivation to get things done! Would be great for some Black to help me on my way!
Workout,diet for the log: Currently finished up 1 week of Insanity. Also doing BFS program with high school athletes. I am going in today to try Crossfit as I would like to just become better conditioned overall.

Good luck everyone! I am sure it will be a great product and will be purchasing either way!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
Me too. Only thing i can think of is that so many people on here are already runnning your products from the sale.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Me too. Only thing i can think of is that so many people on here are already runnning your products from the sale.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Marms,

I would have easily applied without a second thought. The company I am currently doing a log for extended it 8 more weeks, so I will be tied up for a while.

I know Lecheek supplements are legit and you give loggers like myself a chance. You gave me my first sponsored logging opportunity.

Come on guys. Jump in on this. Product looks awesome and there should be more interest.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Marms,

I would have easily applied without a second thought. The company I am currently doing a log for extended it 8 more weeks, so I will be tied up for a while.

I know Lecheek supplements are legit and you give loggers like myself a chance. You gave me my first sponsored logging opportunity.

Come on guys. Jump in on this. Product looks awesome and there should be more interest.
Thanks FU and congrats on your extention !!!!!! Thats awesome.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Lecheek is a legit company we all need to support and Marms is aces as a rep!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Name: Ken
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ;) ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. Most recent has been OG OxyECA. Previous is ECA stack and Oxy Pro
Links to past log:
None of quality but I am ready to get back on the horse!
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I would just like to compare the Black and the original but would take either one! Got down to 222 last summer and bulked (dirty) back up to 252 cause I was getting too weak. Now I am just trying to become healthier and my goal is to hit 199lbs one last time in my life. I have a Mexico trip on the line so it is great motivation to get things done! Would be great for some Black to help me on my way!
Workout,diet for the log: Currently finished up 1 week of Insanity. Also doing BFS program with high school athletes. I am going in today to try Crossfit as I would like to just become better conditioned overall.

Good luck everyone! I am sure it will be a great product and will be purchasing either way!

Forgot to mention that I am currently running OxyECA. Only been using 1 a day as that is all I need. I too 2 one day about 12 hours apart and I was amped up and jittery for about 3 hours after taking the second one. I am not stim sensitive either as I love my stims! Down 7lbs in about 3 weeks. Not trying to loose too fast just a couple pounds a week is the goal.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention that I am currently running OxyECA. Only been using 1 a day as that is all I need. I too 2 one day about 12 hours apart and I was amped up and jittery for about 3 hours after taking the second one. I am not stim sensitive either as I love my stims! Down 7lbs in about 3 weeks. Not trying to loose too fast just a couple pounds a week is the goal.
You will LOVE this version! We all took 1 cap today at the Lecheek office and man this stuff is insane. I can't wait you all to try it out.

Nutraplanet has an exclusive sale going on now.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Name: bobby
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ;) ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. I have tried meltdown , dexaprine and ephedrine/ caffeine .. I also tried ur oxy eca but it was only one sample pack . So couldn't really compare..
Links to past log: can't post links but have reviewed ur sample pack. I have logged mdrol and have also logged andro hard/ andro drive..
Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: I would like to try it cuz hypert2 has my interest and I wanna loose some of my stubborn belly fat. I think I should be chosen because I will be completely honest. Good or bad.. (please state which log opp you would like) OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo log
Workout,diet for the log: will be doing a decent amount of cardio followed by lighter than usual weight with high reps.. As for diet I'm currently on a clean low carb high cals and high protein but will cut my cals down if I win.. I'd cut cals to around 2,000-2,500 and I would keep high protein and low carbs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 63101
View attachment 63102

HyperT2
Supplement Facts
Serving Size-1 capsule
Raspberry Ketones- 250mg

Name:thebigt
Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ;) ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it...i have tried samples of og oxy plus every stim you could possible think of...when i t comes to stims-i have tried it[seriously]
Links to past log:i ran a few!!!
Workout,diet for the log: i am currently logging ht2, so the oxy log would be fine...but i wouldn't mind having another ht2 to run with it[hope i don't sound too greedy, lol].
U.S. Only

btw-ht2 is good stuff, getting some nice results...some oxy could only make it better!!!!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So marms. How string would u say the diuretic effect is of the dandelion in here? Similar to an animal cuts? Or more like an OTC generic water pill? Or Somewhere between ? Just figuring out where to place it in my long term plans / if I should apply

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So marms. How string would u say the diuretic effect is of the dandelion in here? Similar to an animal cuts? Or more like an OTC generic water pill? Or Somewhere between ? Just figuring out where to place it in my long term plans / if I should apply
"Its going to be somewhere in between man" Quote from the bossman :) hope this answer helps you out.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to thank everyone for the apps.
I am looking them over right now and will post winners in the morning.