Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK solo and OXYECA BLACK + HyperT2 log opps

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sent....awsomess! mine is also a triple stack.....ht2, ad3, now ecablack
    Well once you go black it must be a triple stack ?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/


  2. you said it bud....
    •   
       


  3. Ok waiting on one more I say the rest of you hound him if you want your stuff
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  4. good luck to all the winners!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok waiting on one more I say the rest of you hound him if you want your stuff
    Ok I got everyones info
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  6. Packed up and going out today Anyone time that ?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  7. Awesome! Can't wait!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch
    Awesome! Can't wait!!!
    Your going to LOVE this stuff!
  9. E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Got mine! Will not start log until Sunday or Monday. Gotta travel this weekend for a bachelor party! Since I have it and am excited I may take a pill tomorrow to see how it goes since I will workout before I take off! Pretty easy day though since today was tough. I will post a link to my log here once I make it.
    •   
       


  11. Waiting for a few logs still ?
    COMBO LOGGERS:
    3eclipsGT up
    Aznmonk ???
    Packers (only if you hulk smash this ) up

    SOLO LOGGERS:
    Hvactech up
    kjscatch ???
    uvawahoowa (also has HYPERT2 to log allready so it will be another combo ) I know your finishing another log.


    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Waiting for a few logs still ?
    COMBO LOGGERS:
    3eclipsGT up
    Aznmonk ???
    Packers (only if you hulk smash this ) up

    SOLO LOGGERS:
    Hvactech up
    kjscatch ???
    uvawahoowa (also has HYPERT2 to log allready so it will be another combo ) I know your finishing another log.
    Coulda seen that coming

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Got mine! Will not start log until Sunday or Monday. Gotta travel this weekend for a bachelor party! Since I have it and am excited I may take a pill tomorrow to see how it goes since I will workout before I take off! Pretty easy day though since today was tough. I will post a link to my log here once I make it.

    OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

    Found yours
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK Coming soon!!!!
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:17 PM
  3. Black Beans and Brown Rice
    By jrkarp in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 08:42 PM
  4. Wolf Blitzer: "They are so poor, and so black."
    By The Doberman in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Log in
Log in