Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK solo and OXYECA BLACK + HyperT2 log opps

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What's the dandelion supposed to do, diuretic?

    Yes Sir
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/


  2. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I swear I put in an app for this already, but I don't see mine so here it is!

    Name: Greg Smith
    Age: 28
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. OxyECA (AWESOME!!), hydroxycut, redline hardcore, recreate, Alpha T2, dexaprine, Lean Xtreme, SAN Tight
    Links to past log: Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) OxyECA Black; I loved OG oxyECA and would love to see what it could do stacked with hyper t2 (also will be logging), especially since I am just coming off an OG OxyECA + Alpha T2 run to compare the two. This would fit in well with my lean bulk goals, so I can continue to have faith that with the amount of calories I'm taking in I will stay cut while adding size and strength. I am a good logger. As you can see from my last log, I am consistent when I have internet access/am in the country (ha). I'll be doing weekly updates with pictures & body fat analysis (calipers), along with body circumference measurements at the beginning and end of the run and intermittent updates during the week.
    Workout,diet for the log: 5 days lifting, 2-3 bodyparts per lift (back/bis/forearms, chest/tris, hams/calves/abs, shoulders/traps, quads/calves/forearms) HIIT cardio 2-3 times/week (25 mins elliptical, 5 tabata cycles w/ 1 minute moderate speed in between cycles).
    Diet is 100% clean foods, macros currently at 350c/350p/95f with one day 400c/350p/95f Sample day:
    Meal 1
    1 scoop whey
    140g oats
    2 whole eggs
    5 egg whites
    fish oil/cla
    Meal 2
    6 oz broccoli
    6 oz tomato
    2 tbsp natty pb
    6 oz chicken
    Meal 3 PWO Meal
    525g Sweet potato
    6 oz chicken
    3 oz beets
    3 oz spinach

    Meal 4 Post workout meal
    1.5 scoops whey
    500g white potatoes
    3oz chicken
    Meal 5
    6 oz broccoli
    7 oz ny strip/sirloin/london broil steak
    6 oz tomato
    4 oz eggplant

    Meal 6
    3oz spinach
    5oz beet greens
    3oz beets
    1 bell pepper
    7 oz cod
    4 oz eggplant
    misc green veggies (celery, romaine, cauliflower, cucumber, collard greens, swiss chard, iceberg, etc. whatever I have around)
    U.S. Only
    Nice app.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
    •   
       


  3. Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  4. Name: Ken
    Age: 27
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. Most recent has been OG OxyECA. Previous is ECA stack and Oxy Pro
    Links to past log:
    None of quality but I am ready to get back on the horse!
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I would just like to compare the Black and the original but would take either one! Got down to 222 last summer and bulked (dirty) back up to 252 cause I was getting too weak. Now I am just trying to become healthier and my goal is to hit 199lbs one last time in my life. I have a Mexico trip on the line so it is great motivation to get things done! Would be great for some Black to help me on my way!
    Workout,diet for the log: Currently finished up 1 week of Insanity. Also doing BFS program with high school athletes. I am going in today to try Crossfit as I would like to just become better conditioned overall.


    Good luck everyone! I am sure it will be a great product and will be purchasing either way!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
    Me too. Only thing i can think of is that so many people on here are already runnning your products from the sale.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
    Me too. Only thing i can think of is that so many people on here are already runnning your products from the sale.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Thought I would of had a lot more apps for this :/
    Hi Marms,

    I would have easily applied without a second thought. The company I am currently doing a log for extended it 8 more weeks, so I will be tied up for a while.

    I know Lecheek supplements are legit and you give loggers like myself a chance. You gave me my first sponsored logging opportunity.

    Come on guys. Jump in on this. Product looks awesome and there should be more interest.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hi Marms,

    I would have easily applied without a second thought. The company I am currently doing a log for extended it 8 more weeks, so I will be tied up for a while.

    I know Lecheek supplements are legit and you give loggers like myself a chance. You gave me my first sponsored logging opportunity.

    Come on guys. Jump in on this. Product looks awesome and there should be more interest.
    Thanks FU and congrats on your extention !!!!!! Thats awesome.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  9. Lecheek is a legit company we all need to support and Marms is aces as a rep!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Name: Ken
    Age: 27
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. Most recent has been OG OxyECA. Previous is ECA stack and Oxy Pro
    Links to past log:
    None of quality but I am ready to get back on the horse!
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I would just like to compare the Black and the original but would take either one! Got down to 222 last summer and bulked (dirty) back up to 252 cause I was getting too weak. Now I am just trying to become healthier and my goal is to hit 199lbs one last time in my life. I have a Mexico trip on the line so it is great motivation to get things done! Would be great for some Black to help me on my way!
    Workout,diet for the log: Currently finished up 1 week of Insanity. Also doing BFS program with high school athletes. I am going in today to try Crossfit as I would like to just become better conditioned overall.


    Good luck everyone! I am sure it will be a great product and will be purchasing either way!

    Forgot to mention that I am currently running OxyECA. Only been using 1 a day as that is all I need. I too 2 one day about 12 hours apart and I was amped up and jittery for about 3 hours after taking the second one. I am not stim sensitive either as I love my stims! Down 7lbs in about 3 weeks. Not trying to loose too fast just a couple pounds a week is the goal.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Lecheek is a legit company we all need to support and Marms is aces as a rep!!
    Thanks Rob and yes Marms is the MAN!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch

    Forgot to mention that I am currently running OxyECA. Only been using 1 a day as that is all I need. I too 2 one day about 12 hours apart and I was amped up and jittery for about 3 hours after taking the second one. I am not stim sensitive either as I love my stims! Down 7lbs in about 3 weeks. Not trying to loose too fast just a couple pounds a week is the goal.
    You will LOVE this version! We all took 1 cap today at the Lecheek office and man this stuff is insane. I can't wait you all to try it out.

    Nutraplanet has an exclusive sale going on now.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Lecheek is a legit company we all need to support and Marms is aces as a rep!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Thanks Rob and yes Marms is the MAN!
    Thanks guys I really appreciate the comments
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  14. Name: bobby
    Age: 24
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it. I have tried meltdown , dexaprine and ephedrine/ caffeine .. I also tried ur oxy eca but it was only one sample pack . So couldn't really compare..
    Links to past log: can't post links but have reviewed ur sample pack. I have logged mdrol and have also logged andro hard/ andro drive..
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: I would like to try it cuz hypert2 has my interest and I wanna loose some of my stubborn belly fat. I think I should be chosen because I will be completely honest. Good or bad.. (please state which log opp you would like) OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo log
    Workout,diet for the log: will be doing a decent amount of cardio followed by lighter than usual weight with high reps.. As for diet I'm currently on a clean low carb high cals and high protein but will cut my cals down if I win.. I'd cut cals to around 2,000-2,500 and I would keep high protein and low carbs.

  15. Im going to let this run over the weekend and pick on Monday.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Is AM ready for some more Lecheek Nutrition log opps ????

    We have 3 OxyECA BLACK log opps up for grabs
    And 3 OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo logs as well.

    Attachment 63101
    Attachment 63102

    HyperT2
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size-1 capsule
    Servings per container-90
    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200mcg *
    Capsicum annuum Extract 2mg *
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2mg *
    Raspberry Ketones- 250mg









    Ok AM mebers here is what we need from you.

    Name:thebigt
    Age:53
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it...i have tried samples of og oxy plus every stim you could possible think of...when i t comes to stims-i have tried it[seriously]
    Links to past log:i ran a few!!!
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)
    Workout,diet for the log: i am currently logging ht2, so the oxy log would be fine...but i wouldn't mind having another ht2 to run with it[hope i don't sound too greedy, lol].
    U.S. Only

    I will let this run until the end of the week or weekend.
    btw-ht2 is good stuff, getting some nice results...some oxy could only make it better!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. So marms. How string would u say the diuretic effect is of the dandelion in here? Similar to an animal cuts? Or more like an OTC generic water pill? Or Somewhere between ? Just figuring out where to place it in my long term plans / if I should apply

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So marms. How string would u say the diuretic effect is of the dandelion in here? Similar to an animal cuts? Or more like an OTC generic water pill? Or Somewhere between ? Just figuring out where to place it in my long term plans / if I should apply
    "Its going to be somewhere in between man" Quote from the bossman hope this answer helps you out.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    "Its going to be somewhere in between man" Quote from the bossman hope this answer helps you out.
    Loll sounds good thanks

  20. Id like to thank everyone for the apps.
    I am looking them over right now and will post winners in the morning.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Id like to thank everyone for the apps.
    I am looking them over right now and will post winners in the morning.
    Any idea how long the introductory sale is gonna last? Hopefully at least till midmonth!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Id like to thank everyone for the apps.
    I am looking them over right now and will post winners in the morning.
    Lookin forward to it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. [QUOTE=Marms;3523585]Is AM ready for some more Lecheek Nutrition log opps ????

    We have 3 OxyECA BLACK log opps up for grabs
    And 3 OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo logs as well.

    Attachment 63101
    Attachment 63102

    HyperT2
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size-1 capsule
    Servings per container-90
    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200mcg *
    Capsicum annuum Extract 2mg *
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2mg *
    Raspberry Ketones- 250mg









    Ok AM mebers here is what we need from you.

    Name:
    Age:
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
    Links to past log:
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)
    Workout,diet for the log:
    U.S. Only

    Name: Tommy D aka Hulk Packers
    Age: 32
    Previous fat burners: Oxy Eca ,ultra shred, lean efx, xendarine, the list is probally over 100 after 13 yrs lifting lol.

    Links to past log: http://www.ironfreakz.com/supplement...sponsored.html
    http://www.ironfreakz.com/supplement...ermacrine.html

    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I'll be finishing up my current log week after next. I have used sevearl of your products and loved every one of them. HGH was wicked dreams. I'm down to 227 with a goal of 190 to 205 by end of year.

    Workout,diet for the log: I can log anywhere btw 4 to 6 days a week. Diet is different at all times but conist of lean meants, veggies nornally fresh, an quinio or brown rice.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. [QUOTE=packers6211;3534694]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Is AM ready for some more Lecheek Nutrition log opps ????

    We have 3 OxyECA BLACK log opps up for grabs
    And 3 OxyECA BLACK,HyperT2 combo logs as well.

    Attachment 63101
    Attachment 63102

    HyperT2
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size-1 capsule
    Servings per container-90
    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200mcg *
    Capsicum annuum Extract 2mg *
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2mg *
    Raspberry Ketones- 250mg









    Ok AM mebers here is what we need from you.

    Name:
    Age:
    Previous fat burners: ( its a plus if you have tried out OG OXYECA ) Would like comparable feedback but its not a dealbreaker if you have never tried it.
    Links to past log:
    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like)
    Workout,diet for the log:
    U.S. Only

    Name: Tommy D aka Hulk Packers
    Age: 32
    Previous fat burners: Oxy Eca ,ultra shred, lean efx, xendarine, the list is probally over 100 after 13 yrs lifting lol.

    Links to past log: http://www.ironfreakz.com/supplement...sponsored.html
    http://www.ironfreakz.com/supplement...ermacrine.html

    Why you would like to try it & why should Lecheek Nutrtion choose you: (please state which log opp you would like) I'll be finishing up my current log week after next. I have used sevearl of your products and loved every one of them. HGH was wicked dreams. I'm down to 227 with a goal of 190 to 205 by end of year.

    Workout,diet for the log: I can log anywhere btw 4 to 6 days a week. Diet is different at all times but conist of lean meants, veggies nornally fresh, an quinio or brown rice.
    Oh ^%@!^@% NO you did not throw in an app last min.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  25. OK WINNERS ARE :

    COMBO LOGGERS:
    3eclipsGT
    Aznmonk
    Packers (only if you hulk smash this )

    SOLO LOGGERS:
    Hvactech
    kjscatch
    uvawahoowa (also has HYPERT2 to log allready so it will be another combo )


    Winners please get me you shipping info ASAP so I can send it over and get this stuff out to you.
    To everyone that applied thank you for your interest in Lecheek Nutrtion and we will have moe log opps VERY SHORLY
    Congrats winners !
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    OK WINNERS ARE :

    COMBO LOGGERS:
    3eclipsGT
    Aznmonk
    Packers (only if you hulk smash this )

    SOLO LOGGERS:
    Hvactech
    kjscatch
    uvawahoowa (also has HYPERT2 to log allready so it will be another combo )

    Winners please get me you shipping info ASAP so I can send it over and get this stuff out to you.
    To everyone that applied thank you for your interest in Lecheek Nutrtion and we will have moe log opps VERY SHORLY
    Congrats winners !
    Shiiiiiit this is going a be a killer stack! I'm going log the Hell out of these

  27. Consider it hulk smashing time bro! Big thanks to Marms and Lecheek. Solid company

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OK WINNERS ARE :

    COMBO LOGGERS:
    3eclipsGT
    Aznmonk
    Packers (only if you hulk smash this )

    SOLO LOGGERS:
    Hvactech
    kjscatch
    uvawahoowa (also has HYPERT2 to log allready so it will be another combo )


    Winners please get me you shipping info ASAP so I can send it over and get this stuff out to you.
    To everyone that applied thank you for your interest in Lecheek Nutrtion and we will have moe log opps VERY SHORLY
    Congrats winners !
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OK WINNERS ARE :

    COMBO LOGGERS:
    3eclipsGT
    Aznmonk
    Packers (only if you hulk smash this )

    SOLO LOGGERS:
    Hvactech
    kjscatch
    uvawahoowa (also has HYPERT2 to log allready so it will be another combo )


    Winners please get me you shipping info ASAP so I can send it over and get this stuff out to you.
    To everyone that applied thank you for your interest in Lecheek Nutrtion and we will have moe log opps VERY SHORLY
    Congrats winners !
    Your the man Marms, PM inbound!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. I think I need hvactech and aznmonk and I can send these over and maybe out tom?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  30. sent....awsomess! mine is also a triple stack.....ht2, ad3, now ecablack
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK Coming soon!!!!
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:17 PM
  3. Black Beans and Brown Rice
    By jrkarp in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 08:42 PM
  4. Wolf Blitzer: "They are so poor, and so black."
    By The Doberman in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Log in
Log in