SNS Does it Again! 3 FREE Stacks. Just Post your favorite Protein desserts and WIN!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. SNS Does it Again! 3 FREE Stacks. Just Post your favorite Protein desserts and WIN!


    It's time for another SNS promo folks! This time, we are offering up not one, not two but THREE stacks for you guys to log!

    What are the stacks you ask?

    We have a cut stack, bulk stack, then a stack of your choice (recomp/bulk/cut)!!

    Here are the stacks:

    Cut stack choices (2)
    Thyrocaps
    SYN 30
    RK 500
    Green Tea
    Reduce XT
    COP
    TTA 500

    Bulk stack choices (2)
    COP
    Agmatine
    Bulbine
    DAA
    MCC

    Anything stack choices (2)
    Just out our page on nutra and pick 2 products of your choice and let us know what you will use them for!



    What do you have to do to win?

    Post up pics and recipes of your favorite protein dessert. I am talking about protein cheese cake, healthy cookies, all that good stuff. Bonus points for pictures and macros!



    Start NOW!!




    The winners will be announced this Tuesday, the 31st.

    For a full list of our products, check out NutraPlanet here:
    Products by Serious Nutrition Solutions | Inhibit-E | Phenibut XT | Reduce XT

    Rules:
    -18 years and older
    -US shipping address
    -Provide a log of the product of your choice

    -As many entries per person as you would like!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html


  2. Awesome Promo!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Sweet deal right here
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  4. Great promo!! GTHIH!!!!!!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  5. 2 cups dry curd pressed cottage cheese (fat percentage optional)
    4 scoops your fav whey. (VMS Protean is my fav.)
    3 eggs
    1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
    1 tbs honey
    1 tsp. grated lemon peel
    1-2 tsp. vanilla

    Preheat oven to 350. Combine ingredients and process until smooth. Pour into loaf pan and bake 30 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Cool and refrigerate for a couple hours. Fruit on top is optional
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Cool promo I cant watch I might get hungry!
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  7. 1 vanilla Greek yogurt
    2 scoops VMS Protean
    A dash of whole milk or what's right for you...
    A pinch of stevia (optional)

    Mix and freeze for 30 mins

    Vanilla mint ice cream!!! Bomb.com

    Super lean ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Nice promo. Gonna skim and probably use some of these recipes if they look good enough!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    - 1.5c plain Greek yogurt
    - 3 tbsp natural peanut butter (and just a bit of the oil)
    - 4 tbsp lite Cool Whip
    - 2 scoops Protein to the Nth Degree chocolate egg protein (20g protein total)

    The consistency is dead on to a pudding or soft-serve.

    Kind of a poor picture:

    Name:  527981_10100342842552875_1454336804_n.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  50.2 KB

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    2 cups dry curd pressed cottage cheese (fat percentage optional)
    4 scoops your fav whey. (VMS Protean is my fav.)
    3 eggs
    1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
    1 tbs honey
    1 tsp. grated lemon peel
    1-2 tsp. vanilla

    Preheat oven to 350. Combine ingredients and process until smooth. Pour into loaf pan and bake 30 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Cool and refrigerate for a couple hours. Fruit on top is optional
    Pics bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    - 1.5c plain Greek yogurt
    - 3 tbsp natural peanut butter (and just a bit of the oil)
    - 4 tbsp lite Cool Whip
    - 2 scoops Protein to the Nth Degree chocolate egg protein (20g protein total)

    The consistency is dead on to a pudding or soft-serve.

    Kind of a poor picture:

    Name:  527981_10100342842552875_1454336804_n.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  50.2 KB
    Nice!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  12. Sweet promo I like the bulk options: D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Not an entry.

    Recently I've found that I enjoy mixing either VMS or cinnamon roll protein powder with just enough milk to have a thick creamy texture and pouring that over assorted berries. Ie. Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries.

    Its delicious. Something everyone should give a try some time!

  14. Bookmarking thread for life. Time to get fat.

  15. Macro's:*834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat

    12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
    10oz - ***e 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
    2 whole eggs
    3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
    1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
    1.25 Scoop - RVC Protean
    1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
    1/4 tsp - Kosher salt


    Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.

    1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
    2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
    3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
    4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.
    5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.*
    6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
    7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.

    Name:  cheesecake.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  79.8 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  16. YESSS. Time to whip out the ol recipe book and show some skill! Eager to see what other people post. Too bad im at work and i have to sit here reading and seeing pictures...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Macro's:*834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat

    12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
    10oz - ***e 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
    2 whole eggs
    3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
    1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
    1.25 Scoop - RVC Protean
    1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
    1/4 tsp - Kosher salt


    Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.

    1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
    2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
    3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
    4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.
    5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.*
    6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
    7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.

    Name:  cheesecake.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  79.8 KB
    I tried to make this the other week and was in a hurry and mixed up two different recipes and epicly failed. The filling was still amazing though and just ate it straight! lol

    Loving this one man, you got my vote so far
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Macro's:*834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat

    12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
    10oz - ***e 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
    2 whole eggs
    3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
    1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
    1.25 Scoop - RVC Protean
    1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
    1/4 tsp - Kosher salt


    Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.

    1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
    2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
    3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
    4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.
    5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.*
    6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
    7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.

    Name:  cheesecake.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  79.8 KB
    Pretty sure this is the Layne Norton cheesecake recipe. It is good but not original

  19. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I tried to make this the other week and was in a hurry and mixed up two different recipes and epicly failed. The filling was still amazing though and just ate it straight! lol

    Loving this one man, you got my vote so far
    It's tricky. You can see that mine didn't come out perfect, but it was still good to eat.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Pretty sure this is the Layne Norton cheesecake recipe. It is good but not original
    Don't care about originality. obviously it carries a little more weight. But just wanna see pics and recipes.

    Plus, there are probably hundreds of protein cheese cake recipes out there, pretty hard to invent your own by now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  21. I would say how someone incorporates the protein in the ingredient panel to make it towards the BB community. How it cooks and how it is prepared and the outcome is the true winner IMO. Not everything or baking goods can you just throw in protein power and expect it to be delicious or comes out looking fantastic.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Pretty sure this is the Layne Norton cheesecake recipe. It is good but not original
    Layne's doesn't have the Greek yogurt in it:

    Layne & Isabel's Low-Carb Cheesecake Masterpiece


    • Ingredients:

      • 2 lbs no fat cream cheese
        4 whole large eggs
        1 tsp vanilla extract
        1 tablespoon cinnamon
        4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
        1 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)

      Directions:


      • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
        Using No Fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie pan
        Mix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
        Pour mix into pre-greased pan

        Heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
        Remove from oven and place in refrigerator

        You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent cheesecake.

      Macronutrient Totals (per slice):


      • Protein: 20g
        Carbohydrates: 6g
        Fat: 2.25g
        Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to the mix for flavor and more protein if desired.
        If one desires a softer cheesecake, then use 1 lb of light ricotta cheese and 1 lb of fat free cream cheese instead of 2 lbs fat free cream cheese. This changes the totals per slice.

      Macronutrient Totals (per slice):


      • Protein: 17g
        Carbohydrates: 5g
        Fat: 4.5g

      * This cheesecake is extremely good when topped with Walden Farms' calorie free chocolate syrup and a thin coat of peanut butter or fat free whip cream.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Just had to say, if anyone uses my recipe, be prepared that it's very filling and can take a while to eat lol (though I suspect this is probably the case with any using much Greek yogurt). It's almost a pain to me, to be honest (I mean, it tastes great, but I'm just so tired of eating lol).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    - 1.5c plain Greek yogurt
    - 3 tbsp natural peanut butter (and just a bit of the oil)
    - 4 tbsp lite Cool Whip
    - 2 scoops Protein to the Nth Degree chocolate egg protein (20g protein total)

    The consistency is dead on to a pudding or soft-serve.

    Kind of a poor picture:

    Name:  527981_10100342842552875_1454336804_n.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  50.2 KB
    Have you tried freezing that ever? Might also lend itself well to some cut up banana's into eh?

    In4 more Food Porn....

  25. One of the most generous contests I have seen in AM , great job SNS!! ! Lets see more APPS !!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Just had to say, if anyone uses my recipe, be prepared that it's very filling and can take a while to eat lol (though I suspect this is probably the case with any using much Greek yogurt). It's almost a pain to me, to be honest (I mean, it tastes great, but I'm just so tired of eating lol).
    I might have to give this a shot. I need some delicious bulking recipes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Have you tried freezing that ever? Might also lend itself well to some cut up banana's into eh?

    In4 more Food Porn....
    I haven't. Generally, I'm not patient enough to wait before eating lol. I suppose if I mixed it up at the same time I had dinner, I'd be able to freeze it.

    This is the same reason why trying to make bacon for a meal is awful for me, because as soon as one strip is done, I don't want to wait to eat it, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I might have to give this a shot. I need some delicious bulking recipes.
    I played about 1.5 hours of straight basketball, last night, and drank 2 Gatorades in that time (300g carbs), so when I got home, I didn't want to do much for dinner, so I just did this. I never want to eat after basketball, anyway, but I seriously nursed that thing over the course of about 2-2.5 hours...ridiculous.

  28. Ev52’s Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

    Ingredients:

    Cup Butter
    2/3 Cup 0% Greek Yogurt
    3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
    1 Large Egg
    20 Packets of Truvia
    1 Cups of Peanut Flour
    cup of Skim Milk
    1 Tsp Vanilla
    Tsp Salt
    Tsp Baking Soda
    1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (grain-sweetened if possible)

    Cream together: butter, yogurt, peanut butter and Truvia
    Add egg and mix well
    Add vanilla, salt and milk
    Mix together peanut flour and baking soda. Add slowly to mixture
    Add more milk if needed to make proper dough consistency
    Add chips
    Bake at 350 for approximately 10 mins.

    Name:  PEanut Flour Cookies.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  23.8 KB

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    Ev52's Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

    Ingredients:

    Cup Butter
    2/3 Cup 0% Greek Yogurt
    3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
    1 Large Egg
    20 Packets of Truvia
    1 Cups of Peanut Flour
    cup of Skim Milk
    1 Tsp Vanilla
    Tsp Salt
    Tsp Baking Soda
    1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (grain-sweetened if possible)

    Cream together: butter, yogurt, peanut butter and Truvia
    Add egg and mix well
    Add vanilla, salt and milk
    Mix together peanut flour and baking soda. Add slowly to mixture
    Add more milk if needed to make proper dough consistency
    Add chips
    Bake at 350 for approximately 10 mins.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62 795"/>
    I wanna try this!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I wanna try this!
    They are good, even my parents make them now. Peanut flour is almost all protein.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NP Does it again! Alpha-T2 + 6-Bromo stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:15 AM
  2. NP Does it again! Alpha-T2 + 6-Bromo stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 06:32 PM
  3. Post your favorite protein snack / recipe.
    By svtfocusman in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 02:22 PM
  4. USPLabs Does it Again! REM in stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 09:00 PM
  5. Lawrence Phillips Does It Again!
    By mtruther in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Log in
Log in