SNS Does it Again! 3 FREE Stacks. Just Post your favorite Protein desserts and WIN!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. My stomach is growling

    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com


  2. To the top!

    Get in on this!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       


  3. 2 Scoops Strawberry Whey
    1 Cup Vanilla Yogart
    1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
    1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
    1 Banana
    1 Cup Orange Juice

    Stick in a popsicle mold and freeze.

  4. Thought there'd be a bit more entries since we're giving away entire stacks and not just a single product. We've had some good suggestions so far and a few of them I want to try out myself. I have a ice cream maker that I'll use to make protein ice cream.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. Things have been slow on the boards lately. However, if you are eager to let them go. I like my odds! You guys aren't the first company to be saying this lately. BTW, thanks for doing this!
    •   
       


  6. free stack eh?

    i'll take the everyproductyougot stack!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Thought there'd be a bit more entries since we're giving away entire stacks and not just a single product. We've had some good suggestions so far and a few of them I want to try out myself. I have a ice cream maker that I'll use to make protein ice cream.
    people dont like free stuff. hell, you could make something up to enter in. never know, might win.

  8. Yeah I thought there'd be more entries too! Could be because it is summer time and everyone is outside more often.

  9. Honestly I have way too many to list. Something simple is just some yogurt with any fruit and mix. But my all time favorite.
    is just a simple Hot fudge cake!.. With homemade ice cream.
    You can add a protein shake to this if you want. lol.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  10. Almond Flour Cinnamon Rolls

    Dough:


    • 2 cups almond flour
    • 3 tbsp granulated erythritol
    • 3 tbsp unflavored whey protein powder
    • 2 tsp baking powder
    • 1 tsp baking soda
    • 1/2 tsp salt
    • 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
    • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
    • 1/4 cup butter, melted


    Filling:



    • 1 tbsp butter, melted
    • 2 tbsp brown sugar substitute (I used Ideal)
    • 1 tsp cinnamon


    Cream Cheese Icing:



    • 2 oz cream cheese, softened
    • 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
    • 1 tbsp heavy cream
    • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract


    Instructions

    • Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8-inch round cake pan with butter.
    • In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, erythritol, whey protein, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum.
    • Stir in eggs and butter until dough comes together. It will be quite sticky.
    • Turn out dough onto a large piece of parchment, and then pat into a rough rectangle.
    • Top with another piece of parchment and roll out to about 10x8 inches. Peel off top piece of parchment paper.
    • Brush dough with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar substitute and cinnamon, going almost right to edges.
    • Starting with the far, longer edge of your dough, gently lift away from the parchment and roll up tightly towards you. Pinch the seam to seal.
    • Using a sharp knife, carefully cut into 8 equal portions. Place in prepared cake pan, just barely touching each other, and bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until just golden brown. Remove and let cool 10 minutes.
    • For the Frosting, beat all ingredients in a medium bowl and then pipe or spread onto warm rolls.

    Serves 8. Each serving has 7.1g of carbs and 3 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 4.1 g


    Name:  Almond-Flour-Cinnamon-Rolls-4-300x249.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  22.5 KB

  11. bump it up

  12. Keep it coming guys. First winner is picked when i get back home from work tonight
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01
    Keep it coming guys. First winner is picked when i get back home from work tonight
    Sweet! (pun intended)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Keep it coming guys. First winner is picked when i get back home from work tonight

    Looking forward to it!


  15. Banana Split with protein cake,(recipe below) and fat free chocolate malt greek froyo that I made with salt, ice, and a metal bowl. 1 cup yogurt, 1 scoop whey.

    Protein Cake with sludge.

    Protein cake recipe:

    1 Scoop Whey
    1 cup pancake mix or flour
    2 TBS Splenda
    1 Tsp cinnamon (optional)
    1 Tsp Baking Powder
    1 Tbs Cocoa (if you're making chocolate)
    1/2 Cup milk
    1 Whole Egg 2 Whites
    1 Tbs Greek Yogurt

    I usually make this in a greased pan that would be standard for banana bread. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.

    I would choose Bulbine and DAA for the bulk stack. If I were to win I would not be able to start my log until Aug 15. Thanks for the chance and great promo SNS.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Banana Split with protein cake,(recipe below) and fat free chocolate malt greek froyo that I made with salt, ice, and a metal bowl. 1 cup yogurt, 1 scoop whey.

    Protein Cake with sludge.

    Protein cake recipe:

    1 Scoop Whey
    1 cup pancake mix or flour
    2 TBS Splenda
    1 Tsp cinnamon (optional)
    1 Tsp Baking Powder
    1 Tbs Cocoa (if you're making chocolate)
    1/2 Cup milk
    1 Whole Egg 2 Whites
    1 Tbs Greek Yogurt

    I usually make this in a greased pan that would be standard for banana bread. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.

    I would choose Bulbine and DAA for the bulk stack. If I were to win I would not be able to start my log until Aug 15. Thanks for the chance and great promo SNS.
    You sir, are an artist.
    I will be trying both of these.
    Thank you.
    Peace

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Honestly I have way too many to list. Something simple is just some yogurt with any fruit and mix. But my all time favorite.
    is just a simple Hot fudge cake!.. With homemade ice cream.
    You can add a protein shake to this if you want. lol.
    You can list as many as you want. More the merrier
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  18. Surprised their aren't more entries in here.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Almond Flour Cinnamon Rolls

    Dough:


    • 2 cups almond flour
    • 3 tbsp granulated erythritol
    • 3 tbsp unflavored whey protein powder
    • 2 tsp baking powder
    • 1 tsp baking soda
    • 1/2 tsp salt
    • 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
    • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
    • 1/4 cup butter, melted


    Filling:



    • 1 tbsp butter, melted
    • 2 tbsp brown sugar substitute (I used Ideal)
    • 1 tsp cinnamon


    Cream Cheese Icing:



    • 2 oz cream cheese, softened
    • 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
    • 1 tbsp heavy cream
    • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract


    Instructions

    • Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8-inch round cake pan with butter.
    • In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, erythritol, whey protein, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum.
    • Stir in eggs and butter until dough comes together. It will be quite sticky.
    • Turn out dough onto a large piece of parchment, and then pat into a rough rectangle.
    • Top with another piece of parchment and roll out to about 10x8 inches. Peel off top piece of parchment paper.
    • Brush dough with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar substitute and cinnamon, going almost right to edges.
    • Starting with the far, longer edge of your dough, gently lift away from the parchment and roll up tightly towards you. Pinch the seam to seal.
    • Using a sharp knife, carefully cut into 8 equal portions. Place in prepared cake pan, just barely touching each other, and bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until just golden brown. Remove and let cool 10 minutes.
    • For the Frosting, beat all ingredients in a medium bowl and then pipe or spread onto warm rolls.

    Serves 8. Each serving has 7.1g of carbs and 3 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 4.1 g


    Name:  Almond-Flour-Cinnamon-Rolls-4-300x249.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  22.5 KB
    Winner winner chicken diiner.. This **** looks awesome and thanks for posting a pic and macros!!

    PM me what stack you want.

    2 more winner coming this week!! Keep em coming!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  20. Simple and easy (but no pics...I eat it too fast)

    Strawberries and cream

    1/3 cup heavy cream, whipped
    8 fresh strawberries, sliced
    a scoop of vanilla protien powder (I have found Optimum Hydrobuilder mixes the best and doesn't clump)
    let it chill for a minute (not necessary but helps firm up the cream) and eat.
    Add a splash of orange juice for that little extra aroma if you want.

  21. Bumpin this up, still got 2 more stacks to give away!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Bumpin this up, still got 2 more stacks to give away!
    Looking forward to it.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Surprised their aren't more entries in here.
    That's what she said. BOOM.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. protein banana bread recipe that you could indulge in, or you could just remove the bananas since you may not want the extra carbs, this is really simple to make and its a staple I make for dessert at holidays.


    2 scoops of whey ( depends on how much you want )
    1/2 - 3/4 cup splenda
    1/4 cup of Low-fat Butter
    2 eggs and 2 egg whites
    1-2 bananas mashed ( or get rid of them if you do not want them )
    8 tbsp of cold water
    2 cups of whole wheat flour
    1 tsp of baking powder
    1 tsp of baking soda
    1 tsp of vanilla extract


    You can also add a touch of almonds if you want a little extra crunch
    bake on 350 for 30 minutes
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  25. low carb cheesecake masterpiece


    ingredients
    2 lbs no fat cream cheese
    4 whole large eggs
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tablespoon cinnamon
    4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
    1 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)


    directions
    preheat oven to 350 degrees
    using no fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie pan


    mix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
    pour mix into pregreased pan


    heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
    remove from oven and place in refridgerator


    YOU MUST LET THIS SIT AT LEAST 4-5 HOURS IN THE FRIDGE if you want a decent cheesecake.


    Totals (if you cut it up into 8 slices)
    per slice


    Protein- 20g
    Carbohydrates- 6g
    Fat- 2.25g


    Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to mix for flavor and more protein if desired.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  26. Next winner announced Friday
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  27. I'm gonna have to bow out of this promo. I have an other obligation now. Thanks SNS, great promo. Good luck to the applicants still in.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  28. so how many loggers left? or did it already get done!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I'm gonna have to bow out of this promo. I have an other obligation now. Thanks SNS, great promo. Good luck to the applicants still in.
    You can keep posting receipes if you want

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so how many loggers left? or did it already get done!
    2 more left
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  30. what? 2 more, what are we waiting for?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NP Does it again! Alpha-T2 + 6-Bromo stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:15 AM
  2. NP Does it again! Alpha-T2 + 6-Bromo stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:32 PM
  3. Post your favorite protein snack / recipe.
    By svtfocusman in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 01:22 PM
  4. USPLabs Does it Again! REM in stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 08:00 PM
  5. Lawrence Phillips Does It Again!
    By mtruther in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Log in
Log in