PNI would like to welcome Howwedo107 to our team

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I would like to personally welcome Howwedo107 to our team. Our company is new to A.M but I have been a member since 2002 and after talking with him I knew he shared my passion for the industry and fitness in general. It is an absolute honor to have him join our team and assist us with spreading the word about our upcoming products!!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to be a part of the team! And for my AM brothers I'll be doing some fun upcoming promos with some fantastic logging chances on some of our great products!!! Just keep an eye out :) we are about to spread like wild fire!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
congrats man will be following

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome guy who will do awesome things for your company! Howwedo is legit!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would like to personally welcome Howwedo107 to our team. Our company is new to A.M but I have been a member since 2002 and after talking with him I knew he shared my passion for the industry and fitness in general. It is an absolute honor to have him join our team and assist us with spreading the word about our upcoming products!!!!
Picked one of the most hard working men here, paired up with great knowledge and an amazing attitude. Perfect choice :) I'm proud and glad for you brother Ricky

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nice

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats howwedo!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats on the rep spot Ricky.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Congrats Howwedo! Hopefully this is a great fir for both you and PNI.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats bro! Great selection PNI! Very wise choice, howwe is good people!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! He and I spoke at length today and it is a true honor to have him on our team. I shared with him some of the direction our company is going in so I am sure he will be sharing soon!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! He and I spoke at length today and it is a true honor to have him on our team. I shared with him some of the direction our company is going in so I am sure he will be sharing soon!!!
Very excited to hear. I don't have any experience with your products so I look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh ****! Grats brah

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats man will be following
Ty sir :)
Awesome guy who will do awesome things for your company! Howwedo is legit!
Thank you for the kind words sir
Picked one of the most hard working men here, paired up with great knowledge and an amazing attitude. Perfect choice :) I'm proud and glad for you brother Ricky
Thank you brother its an honor to work with a great mind like chad
thank you bro
Congrats howwedo!
thank you :)
Congrats on the rep spot Ricky.
Thank you Aaron I'm hoping this will be a great ride
Congrats Howwedo! Hopefully this is a great fir for both you and PNI.
thank you I'm positive it will be a great decision on both parts
thank you my man always glad to see you supporting :)
Oh ****! Grats brah
Yeahhh Brah I'm pumped :)
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sir :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to both parties!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Congrats bro!!! Really happy for you...Ricky is a great guy and he's gonna do everything to make your company look good and solid here at AM!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats bro!!! Really happy for you...Ricky is a great guy and he's gonna do everything to make your company look good and solid here at AM!!!
This! :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Great to be a part of the team! And for my AM brothers I'll be doing some fun upcoming promos with some fantastic logging chances on some of our great products!!! Just keep an eye out :) we are about to spread like wild fire!!
Congrats bro!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man glad to see you popped in :)
Taking me awhile to catch up on everything since I haven't been on as much lately. You know I wouldn't miss congratulating you bro!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you interested in our new pre workout I shall be doing a promo thread mid week this week :) come check it out and maybe you will get to be a beta testers...yum blueberry pre workout...yummmm watermelon :) hehe I promise prodigy will not disappoint!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
For those of you interested in our new pre workout I shall be doing a promo thread mid week this week :) come check it out and maybe you will get to be a beta testers...yum blueberry pre workout...yummmm watermelon :) hehe I promise prodigy will not disappoint!
I'll be looking out for that. I've been on a break from taking a pwo and miss it. Would love to get some watermelon goodness amping up my insane workouts.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Good choice! Congrats

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Congrats that is awesome to be part for a sports nutrition/supps company, that would be the dopest.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to both parties.
I've seen him around and he seems like a knowledgeable and easy going dude, I'm sure he will be an asset to you guys.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
congratulations, hard work paying off in a plethora of ways!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
snap* snap*

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Nice! congrats... a rep who DOES WORK!

wait did you say blueberry!??!?! really looking forward to trying that!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Haha Idk about you bro, but all my Rep friends here work their asses off and are real nice people haha! Hence Ricky fits right in with the Rep gang of AM :).

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha Idk about you bro, but all my Rep friends here work their asses off and are real nice people haha! Hence Ricky fits right in with the Rep gang of AM :).
Who works hard?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Who works hard?
You, coop, James, DiabeticLiftr, fl3x, stxnas, Taman...meh list goes on, almost all reps here work hard bro :p

Ben is lazy though haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you!! I love working for this company :) and yeah blueberry :) maybe you will get to try it ;)
Thank you sir!! And the best part of it is as It may seem that I'm working my ass of I'm really just enjoying myself and my passion in the supplement business and AM community :) just watch out guys PNI is going to blow up!! We have lots great products coming and plenty of promos :)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Thank you!! I love working for this company :) and yeah blueberry :) maybe you will get to try it ;)

Thank you sir!! And the best part of it is as It may seem that I'm working my ass of I'm really just enjoying myself and my passion in the supplement business and AM community :) just watch out guys PNI is going to blow up!! We have lots great products coming and plenty of promos :)
Maybe I should bribe you with some blueberry prodigy in exchange for how to get traps like yours ;-)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should bribe you with some blueberry prodigy in exchange for how to get traps like yours ;-)
Lol has to be genetics since I dont do shrugs or up right rows or well really anything for direct trap work haha can't wait for the blueberry tho :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Take that deal HowWeDo!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Where's your neck?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Lol has to be genetics since I dont do shrugs or up right rows or well really anything for direct trap work haha can't wait for the blueberry tho :)
Must be nice :) who needs traps now that there is men's physique division!!

Howwedo, do you believe in Santa?