PNI would like to welcome Howwedo107 to our team

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Congrats that is awesome to be part for a sports nutrition/supps company, that would be the dopest.


  2. Congrats to both parties.
    I've seen him around and he seems like a knowledgeable and easy going dude, I'm sure he will be an asset to you guys.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. congratulations, hard work paying off in a plethora of ways!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    congratulations, hard work paying off in a plethora of ways!
    Thank you brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. snap* snap*
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Name:  image-3886963960.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  152.3 KB

    Yeah buddy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Grats howwedo! Good pick up for PNI!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Grats howwedo! Good pick up for PNI!
    Thank you sir glad to see you stop in
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Nice! congrats... a rep who DOES WORK!


    wait did you say blueberry!??!?! really looking forward to trying that!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    Nice! congrats... a rep who DOES WORK!


    wait did you say blueberry!??!?! really looking forward to trying that!
    Haha Idk about you bro, but all my Rep friends here work their asses off and are real nice people haha! Hence Ricky fits right in with the Rep gang of AM .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Haha Idk about you bro, but all my Rep friends here work their asses off and are real nice people haha! Hence Ricky fits right in with the Rep gang of AM .
    Who works hard?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Who works hard?
    You, coop, James, DiabeticLiftr, fl3x, stxnas, Taman...meh list goes on, almost all reps here work hard bro

    Ben is lazy though haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    Nice! congrats... a rep who DOES WORK!

    wait did you say blueberry!??!?! really looking forward to trying that!
    Thank you!! I love working for this company and yeah blueberry maybe you will get to try it
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Haha Idk about you bro, but all my Rep friends here work their asses off and are real nice people haha! Hence Ricky fits right in with the Rep gang of AM .
    Thank you sir!! And the best part of it is as It may seem that I'm working my ass of I'm really just enjoying myself and my passion in the supplement business and AM community just watch out guys PNI is going to blow up!! We have lots great products coming and plenty of promos
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thank you!! I love working for this company and yeah blueberry maybe you will get to try it


    Thank you sir!! And the best part of it is as It may seem that I'm working my ass of I'm really just enjoying myself and my passion in the supplement business and AM community just watch out guys PNI is going to blow up!! We have lots great products coming and plenty of promos
    Maybe I should bribe you with some blueberry prodigy in exchange for how to get traps like yours ;-)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Maybe I should bribe you with some blueberry prodigy in exchange for how to get traps like yours ;-)
    Lol has to be genetics since I dont do shrugs or up right rows or well really anything for direct trap work haha can't wait for the blueberry tho
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  16. Take that deal HowWeDo!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Take that deal HowWeDo!!!
    Guess I'll have to send him a vial of blood so he can do genetic research for my traps
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Guess I'll have to send him a vial of blood so he can do genetic research for my traps
    Lmfao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Where's your neck?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol has to be genetics since I dont do shrugs or up right rows or well really anything for direct trap work haha can't wait for the blueberry tho
    Must be nice :-) who needs traps now that there is men's physique division!!

    Howwedo, do you believe in Santa?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Where's your neck?
    I got a neck like that dinosaur that spits the sticky acid bro haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Bump for feed back...it's been a few months since I was appointed rep of PNI and I'm curious how you guys (the consumer) feel I've been doing? You are the most important part of this industry and I want to make sure you all feel appreciated by mine and PNIs generosity thus far
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Bump for feed back...it's been a few months since I was appointed rep of PNI and I'm curious how you guys (the consumer) feel I've been doing? You are the most important part of this industry and I want to make sure you all feel appreciated by mine and PNIs generosity thus far
    Tbh BigSwole could not have a better rep working for him. Your kickin ass bro! Very generous, know your stuff and show results! You and PNI fit hand in hand!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Tbh BigSwole could not have a better rep working for him. Your kickin ass bro! Very generous, know your stuff and show results! You and PNI fit hand in hand!
    Thanks my brother!! Your a damn fine rep yourself! Purus got lucky snagging you up!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Thanks my brother!! Your a damn fine rep yourself! Purus got lucky snagging you up!!!
    Haha thank you brother! Was a dream come true!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Feel the bromance
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Feel the bromance
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Bump for feed back...it's been a few months since I was appointed rep of PNI and I'm curious how you guys (the consumer) feel I've been doing? You are the most important part of this industry and I want to make sure you all feel appreciated by mine and PNIs generosity thus far
    You are the biggest baddest mofo on here, with some sick progress that will truly inspire us and motivate us in our goals. You have arms like a bull and can pretty much fly with those dam things lol., but putting all that aside, for a person to send me some samples of prodigy out of there own stash is just the most generous person ever and that show a lot, you are smart, knowledgeable person, and have a great personality here on AM, you love to help people and are always are giving good feedback. A big plus is that you're involved with your customers "Hence asking for feedback" which shows how awesome you are as a rep, because getting involved with the customers is the most important thing a rep can do. hehe.

    I know you're going thru a rough patch in your life and no matter what I got your back. Keep strong buddy and keep doing a excellent job as a rep.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    You are the biggest baddest mofo on here, with some sick progress that will truly inspire us and motivate us in our goals. You have arms like a bull and can pretty much fly with those dam things lol., but putting all that aside, for a person to send me some samples of prodigy out of there own stash is just the most generous person ever and that show a lot, you are smart, knowledgeable person, and have a great personality here on AM, you love to help people and are always are giving good feedback. A big plus is that you're involved with your customers "Hence asking for feedback" which shows how awesome you are as a rep, because getting involved with the customers is the most important thing a rep can do. hehe.

    I know you're going thru a rough patch in your life and no matter what I got your back. Keep strong buddy and keep doing a excellent job as a rep.
    Wow speechless bro...thanks and I mean that sincerely
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  30. I wonder where we will all be in the new few years.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Nutrition wants to welcome GHO5T to the team!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 11:23 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 11:21 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Log in
Log in