PNI would like to welcome Howwedo107 to our team - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PNI would like to welcome Howwedo107 to our team

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Haha Idk about you bro, but all my Rep friends here work their asses off and are real nice people haha! Hence Ricky fits right in with the Rep gang of AM .
    Who works hard?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

Who works hard?
    You, coop, James, DiabeticLiftr, fl3x, stxnas, Taman...meh list goes on, almost all reps here work hard bro

Ben is lazy though haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    Nice! congrats... a rep who DOES WORK!

wait did you say blueberry!??!?! really looking forward to trying that!
    Thank you!! I love working for this company and yeah blueberry maybe you will get to try it
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Haha Idk about you bro, but all my Rep friends here work their asses off and are real nice people haha! Hence Ricky fits right in with the Rep gang of AM .
    Thank you sir!! And the best part of it is as It may seem that I'm working my ass of I'm really just enjoying myself and my passion in the supplement business and AM community just watch out guys PNI is going to blow up!! We have lots great products coming and plenty of promos
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thank you!! I love working for this company and yeah blueberry maybe you will get to try it

Thank you sir!! And the best part of it is as It may seem that I'm working my ass of I'm really just enjoying myself and my passion in the supplement business and AM community just watch out guys PNI is going to blow up!! We have lots great products coming and plenty of promos
    Maybe I should bribe you with some blueberry prodigy in exchange for how to get traps like yours ;-)
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

Maybe I should bribe you with some blueberry prodigy in exchange for how to get traps like yours ;-)
    Lol has to be genetics since I dont do shrugs or up right rows or well really anything for direct trap work haha can't wait for the blueberry tho
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take that deal HowWeDo!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Take that deal HowWeDo!!!
    Guess I'll have to send him a vial of blood so he can do genetic research for my traps
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Guess I'll have to send him a vial of blood so he can do genetic research for my traps
    Lmfao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Where's your neck?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol has to be genetics since I dont do shrugs or up right rows or well really anything for direct trap work haha can't wait for the blueberry tho
    Must be nice :-) who needs traps now that there is men's physique division!!

Howwedo, do you believe in Santa?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Where's your neck?
    I got a neck like that dinosaur that spits the sticky acid bro haha
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Bump for feed back...it's been a few months since I was appointed rep of PNI and I'm curious how you guys (the consumer) feel I've been doing? You are the most important part of this industry and I want to make sure you all feel appreciated by mine and PNIs generosity thus far
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Bump for feed back...it's been a few months since I was appointed rep of PNI and I'm curious how you guys (the consumer) feel I've been doing? You are the most important part of this industry and I want to make sure you all feel appreciated by mine and PNIs generosity thus far
    Tbh BigSwole could not have a better rep working for him. Your kickin ass bro! Very generous, know your stuff and show results! You and PNI fit hand in hand!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Tbh BigSwole could not have a better rep working for him. Your kickin ass bro! Very generous, know your stuff and show results! You and PNI fit hand in hand!
    Thanks my brother!! Your a damn fine rep yourself! Purus got lucky snagging you up!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Thanks my brother!! Your a damn fine rep yourself! Purus got lucky snagging you up!!!
    Haha thank you brother! Was a dream come true!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Feel the bromance
    BOARD TYRANT
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Feel the bromance
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You are the biggest baddest mofo on here, with some sick progress that will truly inspire us and motivate us in our goals. You have arms like a bull and can pretty much fly with those dam things lol., but putting all that aside, for a person to send me some samples of prodigy out of there own stash is just the most generous person ever and that show a lot, you are smart, knowledgeable person, and have a great personality here on AM, you love to help people and are always are giving good feedback. A big plus is that you're involved with your customers "Hence asking for feedback" which shows how awesome you are as a rep, because getting involved with the customers is the most important thing a rep can do. hehe.

I know you're going thru a rough patch in your life and no matter what I got your back. Keep strong buddy and keep doing a excellent job as a rep.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

You are the biggest baddest mofo on here, with some sick progress that will truly inspire us and motivate us in our goals. You have arms like a bull and can pretty much fly with those dam things lol., but putting all that aside, for a person to send me some samples of prodigy out of there own stash is just the most generous person ever and that show a lot, you are smart, knowledgeable person, and have a great personality here on AM, you love to help people and are always are giving good feedback. A big plus is that you're involved with your customers "Hence asking for feedback" which shows how awesome you are as a rep, because getting involved with the customers is the most important thing a rep can do. hehe.

I know you're going thru a rough patch in your life and no matter what I got your back. Keep strong buddy and keep doing a excellent job as a rep.
    Wow speechless bro...thanks and I mean that sincerely
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I wonder where we will all be in the new few years.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    On stage?
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

On stage?
    Not me. I don't have that desire yet. I'm 28 with no wife (not even close) & no kids yet!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

On stage working that pole!
    O boy..... ^
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Knowledgeable, Humble, Patient and more than willing to reach out to young/new members = a SOLID REP. PNI did no wrong if appointing you Bro!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

All I can say is you are my brother! Your doing an amazing job with PNI and I know with your knowledge and dedication the future for both you and that company is bright bro! I envy your dedication and drive and am very thankful to call you brother! Keep it real man!
    PES Representative
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Better still be going H.A.M.!!!!

I know I will be!!
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 10:21 AM