Agefore looking for loggers for Amino Acid Transdermal Path.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Dang 60 days is freking awesome.
    hell yes
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

2. I'm loving my patches .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

3. Last minute chance for appz everyone!
    Loggers will be announced tonight.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Last minute chance for appz everyone!
    Loggers will be announced tonight.
    Name: Celly
    US: Yes
    Why?: Justin has sexy abs thats why.
    Are you serious?: No , he has Smoldering abs.
    Why should you pick me?: You shouldn't this is a dummy app merely meant to say one thing.

Good luck to all applicants, it looks like an awesome product and looking forward for reviews !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Waiting with anticipation.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

•   

6. Sorry for the delay gents. I'm getting old and went to bed before Fl3x and I had the chance to communicate on the final decision. (Sleep is part of recovery ya know!). Anyways, with out further delay, I need addy's PM'ed to me from our loggers, BigKrabbe, Marms and Malleus25. Congrats Gentleman, and KTS!

Many thanks to all that applied and please do not take it personal if you were not selected as many factors played a roll in our decision.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

7. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Sorry for the delay gents. I'm getting old and went to bed before Fl3x and I had the chance to communicate on the final decision. (Sleep is part of recovery ya know!). Anyways, with out further delay, I need addy's PM'ed to me from our loggers, BigKrabbe, Marms and Malleus25. Congrats Gentleman, and KTS!

Many thanks to all that applied and please do not take it personal if you were not selected as many factors played a roll in our decision.
    Yeah buddy!
    Solid choices here. Well...marms is just gonna blow smoke up our asses but that's cool too

8. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Sorry for the delay gents. I'm getting old and went to bed before Fl3x and I had the chance to communicate on the final decision. (Sleep is part of recovery ya know!). Anyways, with out further delay, I need addy's PM'ed to me from our loggers, BigKrabbe, Marms and Malleus25. Congrats Gentleman, and KTS!

Thanks taman6886 and AGEFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the other loggers.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah buddy!
    Solid choices here. Well...marms is just gonna blow smoke up our asses but that's cool too
    If it wasnt for smoke what would we have just mirrors ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

9. Sweet PM sent, and thanks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post

Congratz to all who applied and won ! Looking forward to the Feedback !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

11. Congratulations to the chosen loggers! Looking forward to seeing everyones reviews...I actually just picked up sixty days of the amino patch- so i will be joining in on the fun as well.

12. Congrats guys! Looking forward to see results/logs!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Congratz to all who applied and won ! Looking forward to the Feedback !

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Congrats guys! Looking forward to see results/logs!
    Thanks for the continuous support!

14. I think I might try putting one on during fun time with the lady. I am a firm believer that good sex is the best and most under appreciated total body workout. At least thats what I tell her...

15. Addy's of those who provided them forwarded to Ageforce admin, thanks again fellas!

Recoverbro

16. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Addy's of those who provided them forwarded to Ageforce admin, thanks again fellas!
    Thanks for the update.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25
    I think I might try putting one on during fun time with the lady. I am a firm believer that good sex is the best and most under appreciated total body workout. At least thats what I tell her...
    Yeah buddy!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    I think I might try putting one on during fun time with the lady. I am a firm believer that good sex is the best and most under appreciated total body workout. At least thats what I tell her...
    As long as she doesn't see the study that shows that 30 min of sex burns WAY less calories than 30 min of being on the treadmill or elliptical machine. The study said that sex is actually very poor exercise (depends on how animated you get!! LOL!) for most people. Yes, Tony, they said 30 minutes not 2-5 minutes.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    As long as she doesn't see the study that shows that 30 min of sex burns WAY less calories than 30 min of being on the treadmill or elliptical machine. The study said that sex is actually very poor exercise (depends on how animated you get!! LOL!) for most people. Yes, Tony, they said 30 minutes not 2-5 minutes.
    How 'bout 30 seconds, not including oral fore play?

Recoverbro

20. Can't wait to log this for AgeForce! Love me some aminos, eager to try the patches.

21. Excited my self.

22. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    How 'bout 30 seconds, not including oral fore play?
    Uhhhhhhhhh............well.... ......ummmmmmm........yeeeeaaa ahhhh. I don't know what to tell you bud. Maybe try doing some Keigal exercises yourself.

23. Any word on shipping?

24. Was ready to go out yesterday, so should hit USPS today some time.

Recoverbro

25. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Was ready to go out yesterday, so should hit USPS today some time.
    Nice
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

26. Sweeeet. I need transdermal aminos.

27. Name:  image-3537060257.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  404.3 KB

Patches I don't need no stinking patches. Love mine.

28. Dude you got like 3 patches on

29. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Dude you got like 3 patches on
    How many cant we see is the ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

30. 2 patches towards pelvis
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ageforce looking for loggers for new DHEA+Pregenolone Patch.
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:14 AM
  2. For Sale: LOOKING FOR: Scivation Xtend (Amino Acids)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:23 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:55 PM
  4. For Sale: Nutra Planet Bulk BCAAs 1 Kilo (Amino Acids)
    By OCCFan023 in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 10:48 AM
  5. For Sale: EAS PHOSPHAGEN ELITE (Amino Acids)
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 05:50 PM