You want ALPHA? Lemme SHOW you ALPHA!!! // TEST Powder Giveaway HERE!!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    There's your winner!


  2. I go to California
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    This is bad ass!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Thank you was inspired! Whats more alpha then a columbu deadlift? Back day today about to go pull some weight off the floor myself.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Thank you was inspired! Whats more alpha then a columbu deadlift? Back day today about to go pull some weight off the floor myself.
    Smash it bro!!! GRIPNRIP!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  6. Nothing shows more than proof that you live/breath for a certain item/thing than a
    permeant marking.
    Tattoos are alpha, right Valdez?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Here is another one, I little help Thanks

    i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy12/hmmoreno/TestPowderBig.png
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Smash it bro!!! GRIPNRIP!!!
    Yes sir! soreness setting in already

    Awesome posts in here! The tattoo post by AaronJP1 is legit

    edit: subbed in

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron

    Yes sir! soreness setting in already

    Awesome posts in here! The tattoo post by AaronJP1 is legit

    edit: subbed in
    Thx bro!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx bro!
    What program did you use to just black out the image and remove the fill? It came out sick i thought it was a real picture of a tattoo on a quick glance haha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron

    What program did you use to just black out the image and remove the fill? It came out sick i thought it was a real picture of a tattoo on a quick glance haha
    Tell ya later on....
    MWB, liked the image as well.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. My Chinchilla can kick the ass of any other chinchilla since he has been taking Test Powder pre-workout. He lifts rocks with his teeth and does cardio in his ball for 2 hours every single night!. He also gets a good 10 hours of sleep a day. His diet is rock solid with Fiesta max chinchilla food supplemented with yogurt drops and chinchilla ****tail.

  13. Nobody went AVENGERS ON THIS YET Name:  test powder.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  80.0 KB
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  14. Name:  image-1217208432.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  98.9 KB

    Here is my input. My pc skills aren't to good though lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nothing shows more than proof that you live/breath for a certain item/thing than a
    permeant marking.
    Tattoos are alpha, right Valdez?
    hahaha I am speechless. Amazing work.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  16. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

    hahaha I am speechless. Amazing work.
    Sweet!!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    hahaha I am speechless. Amazing work.
    AaronJP1's entry is a sickkkk one awesome editing thats the winner IMO, ink is till death!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron

    AaronJP1's entry is a sickkkk one awesome editing thats the winner IMO, ink is till death!
    Hell ya man thx for your support!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Hell ya man thx for your support!
    I will try to make one tonight.and.it will be better.....

  20. “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I will try to make one tonight.and.it will be better.....
    Trying to rain on an Alpha?
    I did it 1st.



    Neg Train?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Trying to rain on an Alpha?
    I did it 1st.



    Neg Train?
    Not rain.....hail.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs Test Powder™ Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 735
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 03:09 AM
  2. Bucket List What do you want to do before you die
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:46 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 03:06 AM
  4. So You want to do A PH Cycle?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:57 PM
  5. The "What you want for christmas" thread
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in