Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're looking for a handful of loggers to run a bottle of Revamp.

Product Highlights:

• Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
  • Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
  • Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
  • Improves Stress Response
  • Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
  • Overall Improved Metabolic Function
  • More Restful Sleep
REVAMP was formulated specifically to help reinvigorate your body to the effects of caffeine and other stimulants. Whether you are unable to function without your morning cup of coffee, simply looking to cut back your intake or trying to regain that “get up and go” that you used to get from your favorite “pick me up”, REVAMP is your solution. The ingredients in REVAMP help to restore healthy adrenal function and reverse the effects of stress and stimulant overload, so you can enjoy natural energy and a more peaceful sleep.

Energy supplementation has become a common part of our daily routine so we can keep up with the demands of school, work or life in general. With the excessive use of energy shots, pills, drinks, etc., it is very important to realize the damage these types of products can have on your body, more specifically your adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are responsible for several functions that include production of hormones that monitor blood sugar and energy production, the “fight or flight” or stress response and helping you to enjoy restful sleep. To put it mildly, over taxation of your adrenals can cause serious problems with how you function.

Over time as our dependence on things such as coffee, pre-workout powders and energy drinks grow, our bodies need more and more stimulation as our tolerance increases. Have you noticed that you need 3 or 4 cups of coffee in the morning to get your day started when all you used to need was one cup? Or have you noticed that your favorite pre-workout formula now requires double or triple the dose to get you all jacked up for the gym? Neither the coffee nor the pre-workout formulas are less effective...your body has just built up a tolerance to them.

Stop & Refuel, Recharge & Revitalize...Enter Revamp!

SouthLand Performance Products Revamp (60 caps): Discount Revamp Supplements

Please answer the following (and feel free to include anything more that you feel is relevant):

Weight:
Lifting/Training Experience:
Lifting/Training Split:
Nutrition:
Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements:
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored):
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use:
Stimulant use/history:
Will you be using stimulants with Revamp:
Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD):
Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what):
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade):

Note, this is not necessarily going to be a quick selection process. If we get some good loggers right off the bat, it's not to say we won't, but this is also letting you know that it's somewhat of an open invitation. So, if you're logging something now, feel free to throw in an app and let us know a timeline of when you'd be looking to log this.

If you have questions, let us know.

Otherwise, let's get these logs in!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn I could Def use this... My stim intake would give someone a heart attack and doesn't do much to me... 2 scoops craze with 4 motivate and 2 fatsmack.... Unfortunately I'm on cycle yet I still use stims

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great opp here guys

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'7

Weight: 170 lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: 2.5 years

Lifting/Training Split: Chest/Tricep Day, Back/Bicep Day, Rest, Shoulder/Trap Day, Legs/Abs Day and Rest. (Permitting I have a free scheldule. May mix it up)

Nutrition: 2500-3000 Cals. Don't count really anymore. Diet consists of mostly whole grains, lean meats, and simple carbs around workouts.

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Multivitamin, Vitamin C, MCC, Waxy Maize, Whey Protein, PreWorkouts (Flashover, Redline, Maximize Intense DMAA version, RPM/Drive Stack)

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201722-time-shred-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203328-time-pack-mass.html

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be starting Test Powder Log around ~August 21st

Stimulant use/history: OxyElite Pro, Redline, Meltdown, AB Speed Stack, Endorush, Maximize Intense, EC Stack, Jack3D, SuperPump Max, Juggernaut, C4, Dexaprine, Fat Smack, OxyECA, RPM, Maniac, Focus XT, Muscle Marinade, Super Charge, Noxipro, Animal Cuts, Animal Rage, Black Pearl, Craze, M5, Black Powder, Xpand, I can go on and on....

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Probably dosing it without stims for a few days to see if it'll kick in.

Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): Nope, never wanted to spend money on such a product, however, I am more than willing to try it out.

Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): See above

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): If he gave me cases of his products I'd consider it. ;)

I'll be a great candidate. I'm a stim junkie :D I need my adrenal glands REVAMPed!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Height: 5'7

Weight: 170 lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: 2.5 years

Lifting/Training Split: Chest/Tricep Day, Back/Bicep Day, Rest, Shoulder/Trap Day, Legs/Abs Day and Rest. (Permitting I have a free scheldule. May mix it up)

Nutrition: 2500-3000 Cals. Don't count really anymore. Diet consists of mostly whole grains, lean meats, and simple carbs around workouts.

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Multivitamin, Vitamin C, MCC, Waxy Maize, Whey Protein, PreWorkouts (Flashover, Redline, Maximize Intense DMAA version, RPM/Drive Stack)

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201722-time-shred-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203328-time-pack-mass.html

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be starting Test Powder Log around ~August 21st

Stimulant use/history: OxyElite Pro, Redline, Meltdown, AB Speed Stack, Endorush, Maximize Intense, EC Stack, Jack3D, SuperPump Max, Juggernaut, C4, Dexaprine, Fat Smack, OxyECA, RPM, Maniac, Focus XT, Muscle Marinade, Super Charge, Noxipro, Animal Cuts, Animal Rage, Black Pearl, Craze, M5, Black Powder, Xpand, I can go on and on....

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Probably dosing it without stims for a few days to see if it'll kick in.

Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): Nope, never wanted to spend money on such a product, however, I am more than willing to try it out.

Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): See above

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): If he gave me cases of his products I'd consider it. ;)

I'll be a great candidate. I'm a stim junkie :D I need my adrenal glands REVAMPed!
Hmmm...app was looking pretty good, til I got to the end....:thinking:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
is this open to UK loggers or is Otter out of luck again?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Height: 6'
Weight: 170 (12 down since Jan!!!)
Lifting/Training Experience: 3 years solid, took a break from weight for a bit but kept up cardio, now back in it hard since Dec 11
Lifting/Training Split: Currently - starting a 4 day split based on Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine, just finished a round of GVT
Nutrition: LeanGains approach - high protein, lots of veggies & whole foods, steer clear of junk
Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Multi-V, fish oil. protein, creatine, possibly HyperT2*, Finishing up OEP/Recreate this month....
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): will this be my chance to add a link? ;)
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
Stimulant use/history: OEP, Recreate, Motivate, ECA, Xenadrine (years ago...)
Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No, possibly Maniac pre-w/o if allowed
Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Eh........as long as he's not logging it....lol....

*picked up the Revamp/Hyper combo deal on NP recently...with 60 Revamp & 90 Hyper, not sure if I'll stack them or go solo

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Nice promo! Revamp is great stuff! I just stocked up on it during the bogo sale.

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed to possibly apply at a later date. GREAT OP!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting product. In to follow the logs. Good promo here.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here guys!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. Doesn't licorice cause a rise in estrogen ?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious. Doesn't licorice cause a rise in estrogen ?
IIRC the study showing that used 7 grams of licorice compared to the under 150 mgs in Revamp. I'm not sure of the actual dose of licorice, but since it's the last ingredient in a 150 mg prop it must be pretty small. I wouldn't expect Revamp to cause any estrogen-testosterone changes at such a small dose.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Height: 5'3
Weight: 145
Lifting/Training Experience: training/lifting since I was 16. Competed in several amateur bodybuilding competitions
Lifting/Training Split: crossfit 3x week, legs, chest, back and cardio day 4 and arms, shoulders cardio day 5. Cardio is a mix of HIIT, spinning and stairs.
Nutrition: following the IF leangains protocol, 16 hr fast, sticking to 1200-1400 calories. Clean eating, lean proteins, cycling carbs and tons of vegetables.
Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Think I would run it alone. Definitely need to give my system a rest.
Supplements:
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use:
Stimulant use/history: Stim junkie, ECA, jack3d, OEP, meltdown, red line, juggernaut, lipo 6, assult, black pearl, stunner and I'm sure there's more.
Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: I would like not to use anything to really give my system a rest.
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Perhaps

I have been lifting since I was 16, have gone down the line with every Stim I could get my hands on! Personal Trainer/Aerobic since I was in my 20's. Stims needed to teach 30 plus classes a week! I would def be a great candidate and my adrenal glands would thank you and so would my children!! And I'm female, you clearly need a womens perspective!! ?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
IIRC the study showing that used 7 grams of licorice compared to the under 150 mgs in Revamp. I'm not sure of the actual dose of licorice, but since it's the last ingredient in a 150 mg prop it must be pretty small. I wouldn't expect Revamp to cause any estrogen-testosterone changes at such a small dose.
Thanks for the feedback.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let's keep those apps coming in!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a bottle of this right now and have a second, this is a good product. Jump on it guys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on a bottle of this right now and have a second, this is a good product. Jump on it guys.
I ran 3 bottles in a row amidst my 5-month stim detox, about a year ago. Definitely a staple of mine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for apps

mnowak1228

Awards

Height: 6'

Weight: 238lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: On and off for 20 years just to be fit.

Lifting/Training Split: N/A

Nutrition: Right now bulking. 200-300G Protein per day and aprox 100-200G Carbs.

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Possibly Fat Smack, Maximize, or Craze, Multi, Fish Oil, and Protein.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201804-my-first-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204131-non-sponsored-ams.html Current Log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206833-pct-lecheek-ad.html

Stimulant use/history: OEP, Maximize V2 & Intense @ 2-3 scoops twice daily sometimes, Jack3d, and pretty much any caffeinated beverage!!

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Yes

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Im sure he is a good looking dude, but I dont roll that way UNLESS Im freezing to death!! Lol

I wouldnt want to start this until Im done with the AD3 im logging right now. So give it about two weeks. Thanks for the op!!!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I have a bunch of stims laying around to see if this stuff lives up to the hype. Hope I'm selected!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my last bottle now ...

nokkT

Awards
Oh man, I've always wanted to give Revamp a try. Subbing to put in an app when I get home.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 335lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: On and off for 15 years just to be fit.

Lifting/Training Split:

Chest: Day 1
Barbell or dumbbell bench press 5x5 (Reverse Pyramid)
Chin-ups/Pullups 10x10
Dumbbell pullovers 3x10

Abdominals: Day 2
Abdominals Leg lifts 3x15
Reverse crunches 3x15
Side crunch 3x15
Double crunch 3x15
Crunch 3x15
Hyperextensions 3x15

Wheels: Day 3
Legs Squats or leg press 10x10
Deadlifts 10x10
Seated calf raises 3x15
Standing calf raises 3x15

(Same as Day Two) Abdominals/Chest/Delts/Traps: Day 4
Incline Bench: 3X8
Shoulder Presses: 2X8
Shrugs 2X15
Pullups/Chinups/Wide Pullups

Arms and Shoulders Parallel dip bars 10x10
Preacher curls 10x10
Arnold presses 3x10
Side bench raises 3x10

Nutrition: Right now bulking. 200-300G Protein per day and aprox 100-200G Carbs.

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Testpowder, Recreate, Compound20

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Constant Running Unsponsored Log: Road to 500lb Bench Press, Compound20(Sponsored & Logged), TestPowder (Sponsored & Logged)
Current Log: Athletix Licogenix/Division 1/Formula X Ending today (Sponsored)

Stimulant use/history: OEP, Jack3d, Hydroxycut, Lipo 6, ECA stack, GAT and Coke 0!!

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll pay for revamp but would like to log or sample
Unfortunately, it's not a product that you can really sample, effectively (like pre-workouts, sleep products, etc.).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 335lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: On and off for 15 years just to be fit.

Lifting/Training Split:

Chest: Day 1
Barbell or dumbbell bench press 5x5 (Reverse Pyramid)
Chin-ups/Pullups 10x10
Dumbbell pullovers 3x10

Abdominals: Day 2
Abdominals Leg lifts 3x15
Reverse crunches 3x15
Side crunch 3x15
Double crunch 3x15
Crunch 3x15
Hyperextensions 3x15

Wheels: Day 3
Legs Squats or leg press 10x10
Deadlifts 10x10
Seated calf raises 3x15
Standing calf raises 3x15

(Same as Day Two) Abdominals/Chest/Delts/Traps: Day 4
Incline Bench: 3X8
Shoulder Presses: 2X8
Shrugs 2X15
Pullups/Chinups/Wide Pullups

Arms and Shoulders Parallel dip bars 10x10
Preacher curls 10x10
Arnold presses 3x10
Side bench raises 3x10

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Testpowder, Recreate, Compound20

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Constant Running Unsponsored Log: Road to 500lb Bench Press, Compound20(Sponsored & Logged), TestPowder (Sponsored & Logged)
Current Log: Athletix Licogenix/Division 1/Formula X Ending today (Sponsored)

Stimulant use/history: OEP, Jack3d, Hydroxycut, Lipo 6, ECA stack, GAT and Coke 0!!

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No

Good app, buddy.

I also noticed you cut off the "will you cuddle with dsade" portion ;) lol

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
midwest is right, a sample will not benefit you in any way, either apply for the sponsored log, or just buy it, its money will spent, but of course i got two bottles for $20 when one bottle is $40 =D nutra sale BABY!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One good thing is that Revamp is almost always at a very competitive price :cool2:

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Good app, buddy.

I also noticed you cut off the "will you cuddle with dsade" portion ;) lol
Thank you, yeah I'd didnt want to answer that question.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Well, this is crazy!!! I am a member of another board and someone suggested Revamp for adrenal fatigue syndrome, which I'm pretty sure I've been suffering from for the last 6-8 months. I searched REVAMP and anabolicminds.com was one of the first places that came up and here I am!!! I was looking for a price but I would also LOVE to try this product and keep a log :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, this is crazy!!! I am a member of another board and someone suggested Revamp for adrenal fatigue syndrome, which I'm pretty sure I've been suffering from for the last 6-8 months. I searched REVAMP and anabolicminds.com was one of the first places that came up and here I am!!! I was looking for a price but I would also LOVE to try this product and keep a log :)
Welcome .. catchy name :) Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post ;) haha

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Welcome .. catchy name :) Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.
Nice to hear!! How many caps did you take each day? I need to research it a bit more!! I have been trying to figure out why I've felt so lethargic and sick for the last 6 mths. Caffeine and stimulants no longer work and I can often can fall sleep right after taking them. I just read a thread on my site about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I have.

Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post ;) haha

Well - I only have 2 posts over there!! ;) J/K it's well over a 1,000!! :)

Pro Mo - I think you would have to be a sponsor in order for me to log it. I will definitely fill out the application a little later and let you decide!! I have been pretty sporadic with the gym and eating clean over the last 6-8 months and need to lean out by approximately 20 lbs. EEKK!! I'm really hoping that by cleaning out my adrenal glands, I will get the spark back that I had last year and get the job done!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?
Ah, if you had a web link in it, that may have been the case.

Until your post count is up, you can't use links, private messages, and a few other things. And then there are certain links that can't be posted on here, anyway lol.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
banned from any future promo run! :)
LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

I know you guys are joking, but just in case.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

I know you guys are joking, but just in case.
You think cuddling with Matt isn't a serious matter...?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....

It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!!;) J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!

I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....

It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!!;) J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!

I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!

You'll like Revamp.

And if you're still using stims, for me, the first 10-14 days going without them are the hardest (headaches and withdrawal symptoms), but after that, it's a cakewalk and you'll feel far better (more clear-headed, etc.).

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it
Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.