Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Some decent apps in here. I still have my two bottles of Revamp that I can't wait to try.

2. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: ~187 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 6 yrs of serious training
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No (I need a break real bad!)
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - 1st base is as far as I go

I thought 1st base meant kissing!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Some decent apps in here. I still have my two bottles of Revamp that I can't wait to try.
    I can't wait to try it as well!!
    •   

3. I'm considering applying just to cuddle with Matt.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I'm considering applying just to cuddle with Matt.
    We have a winner !!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Was a bit curious as to why you wanted to log ConDense if you needed a break from stims?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Was a bit curious as to why you wanted to log ConDense if you needed a break from stims?
    Doh!

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Need a break, doesn't mean I want one! My last 2 week break sucked workout-wise.

To my understanding you can get the benefits from revamp without breaking from stims?

8. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Need a break, doesn't mean I want one! My last 2 week break sucked workout-wise.

To my understanding you can get the benefits from revamp without breaking from stims?
    Only problem is that you are admitting you need a stim break and then are applying to log stim-based pwo's. Just give your body the break it needs. Run some Revamp which will help and use something like Hemavol pwo. It should only suck for a few days but you will be better off when you come off the break.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Only problem is that you are admitting you need a stim break and then applying for stim-based pwo's. Just give your body the break it needs. Run some Revamp which will help and use something like Hemavol pwo. It should only suck for a few days but you will be better off when you come off the break.
    I figure waiting another 4 weeks wouldn't be a big deal, I was planning on taking two weeks off but with all the hype of condense I would rather get all the pumps and take my break after

10. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I figure waiting another 4 weeks wouldn't be a big deal, I was planning on taking two weeks off but with all the hype of condense I would rather get all the pumps and take my break after
    There are always going to be opportunities like this. I understand where you are coming from but in this situation it's better for you and for Purus. You get the break you need and they get a reviewer that can't give a solid review because they are to stim tolerant.

11. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Dude you apply in every promo section... You should already be doin a log for Athletix
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Odd I just bought a bottle of this yesterday, hoping it lives up to the hype! I got the fastest delivery possible because its time to seriously lower my tolerance!

13. Nice,I'll be entering my app shortly.

14. Bump!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

15. Guys, this logging opportunity has been over for quite some time now and SPP is all but non-existent now.
    Recoverbro

16. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Nice,I'll be entering my app shortly.
    Lmao. This thread is over a year old!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Lmao. This thread is over a year old!
    LMAO!!! I came in thinking T-bone was bumping old threads for giggles again only to find seriousness!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

18. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Guys, this logging opportunity has been over for quite some time now and SPP is all but non-existent now.
    Awww but c'mon, I want to apply!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:08 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:58 AM