Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Welcome .. catchy name Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.
    Nice to hear!! How many caps did you take each day? I need to research it a bit more!! I have been trying to figure out why I've felt so lethargic and sick for the last 6 mths. Caffeine and stimulants no longer work and I can often can fall sleep right after taking them. I just read a thread on my site about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post haha

Well - I only have 2 posts over there!! J/K it's well over a 1,000!!

Pro Mo - I think you would have to be a sponsor in order for me to log it. I will definitely fill out the application a little later and let you decide!! I have been pretty sporadic with the gym and eating clean over the last 6-8 months and need to lean out by approximately 20 lbs. EEKK!! I'm really hoping that by cleaning out my adrenal glands, I will get the spark back that I had last year and get the job done!!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?
    Ah, if you had a web link in it, that may have been the case.

Until your post count is up, you can't use links, private messages, and a few other things. And then there are certain links that can't be posted on here, anyway lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

banned from any future promo run!
    LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

I know you guys are joking, but just in case.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

You think cuddling with Matt isn't a serious matter...?

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Welcome .. catchy name Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.

That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....

Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post haha
    It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!! J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!

I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey guys
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....

It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!! J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!

I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!

You'll like Revamp.

And if you're still using stims, for me, the first 10-14 days going without them are the hardest (headaches and withdrawal symptoms), but after that, it's a cakewalk and you'll feel far better (more clear-headed, etc.).
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it
    Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.
    Fo sho - I picked up Revamp with the Lecheek Hyper T2 Tango stack - haven't ran anything like before... I'm waiting to finish up my current oep/recreate run now before I give this whirl -
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Good Op here! I've run it, logged it and run it again. Sh!t Works!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

No doubt appreciate the vote money.
    You think cuddling with Matt isn't a serious matter...?

I,m sure it just made me laugh!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Height: 5 7"
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
    Lifting/Training Split: Would like to get back to lifting 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day
    Nutrition: Lot's of protein, veggies, low carbs
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: I'm not sure yet!
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
    Stimulant use/history: I have tried all kinds of pre-workout stimulants and caffeine pills. I believe at one point I was up to 800 mg's a day!
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Undecided
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - Depends....will he atleast buy me dinner 1st?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Height: 5 7"
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
    Lifting/Training Split: Would like to get back to lifting 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day
    Nutrition: Lot's of protein, veggies, low carbs
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: I'm not sure yet!
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
    Stimulant use/history: I have tried all kinds of pre-workout stimulants and caffeine pills. I believe at one point I was up to 800 mg's a day!
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Undecided
    Would you cuddle with Matt - Depends....will he atleast buy me dinner 1st?
    Win^^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Professional Member

This is good advice. Everyone notices the big sales, but you really gotta be checking NP often because they constantly have some great deals that aren't based around big holidays.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Hey guys
    Ola! Thanks for the points!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Win^^^^
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hey guys logged this on another site and it works you will love it
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Bump
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: ~187 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 6 yrs of serious training
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No (I need a break real bad!)
    Would you cuddle with Matt - 1st base is as far as I go
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Some decent apps in here. I still have my two bottles of Revamp that I can't wait to try.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.

I thought 1st base meant kissing!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Some decent apps in here. I still have my two bottles of Revamp that I can't wait to try.
    I can't wait to try it as well!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm considering applying just to cuddle with Matt.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I'm considering applying just to cuddle with Matt.
    We have a winner !!!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Was a bit curious as to why you wanted to log ConDense if you needed a break from stims?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Was a bit curious as to why you wanted to log ConDense if you needed a break from stims?
    Doh!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Need a break, doesn't mean I want one! My last 2 week break sucked workout-wise.

To my understanding you can get the benefits from revamp without breaking from stims?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Need a break, doesn't mean I want one! My last 2 week break sucked workout-wise.

To my understanding you can get the benefits from revamp without breaking from stims?
    Only problem is that you are admitting you need a stim break and then are applying to log stim-based pwo's. Just give your body the break it needs. Run some Revamp which will help and use something like Hemavol pwo. It should only suck for a few days but you will be better off when you come off the break.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Only problem is that you are admitting you need a stim break and then applying for stim-based pwo's. Just give your body the break it needs. Run some Revamp which will help and use something like Hemavol pwo. It should only suck for a few days but you will be better off when you come off the break.
    I figure waiting another 4 weeks wouldn't be a big deal, I was planning on taking two weeks off but with all the hype of condense I would rather get all the pumps and take my break after
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I figure waiting another 4 weeks wouldn't be a big deal, I was planning on taking two weeks off but with all the hype of condense I would rather get all the pumps and take my break after
    There are always going to be opportunities like this. I understand where you are coming from but in this situation it's better for you and for Purus. You get the break you need and they get a reviewer that can't give a solid review because they are to stim tolerant.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Dude you apply in every promo section... You should already be doin a log for Athletix
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Odd I just bought a bottle of this yesterday, hoping it lives up to the hype! I got the fastest delivery possible because its time to seriously lower my tolerance!
  33. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice,I'll be entering my app shortly.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump!!!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Guys, this logging opportunity has been over for quite some time now and SPP is all but non-existent now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Nice,I'll be entering my app shortly.
    Lmao. This thread is over a year old!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Lmao. This thread is over a year old!
    LMAO!!! I came in thinking T-bone was bumping old threads for giggles again only to find seriousness!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Guys, this logging opportunity has been over for quite some time now and SPP is all but non-existent now.
    Awww but c'mon, I want to apply!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:08 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:58 AM