Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreak95 View Post
    I'll pay for revamp but would like to log or sample
    Unfortunately, it's not a product that you can really sample, effectively (like pre-workouts, sleep products, etc.).

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 335lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: On and off for 15 years just to be fit.

Lifting/Training Split:

Chest: Day 1
    Barbell or dumbbell bench press 5x5 (Reverse Pyramid)
    Chin-ups/Pullups 10x10
    Dumbbell pullovers 3x10

Abdominals: Day 2
    Abdominals Leg lifts 3x15
    Reverse crunches 3x15
    Side crunch 3x15
    Double crunch 3x15
    Crunch 3x15
    Hyperextensions 3x15

Wheels: Day 3
    Legs Squats or leg press 10x10
    Deadlifts 10x10
    Seated calf raises 3x15
    Standing calf raises 3x15

(Same as Day Two) Abdominals/Chest/Delts/Traps: Day 4
    Incline Bench: 3X8
    Shoulder Presses: 2X8
    Shrugs 2X15
    Pullups/Chinups/Wide Pullups

Arms and Shoulders Parallel dip bars 10x10
    Preacher curls 10x10
    Arnold presses 3x10
    Side bench raises 3x10

Nutrition: Right now bulking. 200-300G Protein per day and aprox 100-200G Carbs.

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Testpowder, Recreate, Compound20

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Constant Running Unsponsored Log: Road to 500lb Bench Press, Compound20(Sponsored & Logged), TestPowder (Sponsored & Logged)
    Current Log: Athletix Licogenix/Division 1/Formula X Ending today (Sponsored)

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes

Stimulant use/history: OEP, Jack3d, Hydroxycut, Lipo 6, ECA stack, GAT and Coke 0!!

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No

Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No

Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Good app, buddy.

I also noticed you cut off the "will you cuddle with dsade" portion lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good app, buddy.

banned from any future promo run!

4. midwest is right, a sample will not benefit you in any way, either apply for the sponsored log, or just buy it, its money will spent, but of course i got two bottles for $20 when one bottle is $40 =D nutra sale BABY!!!!
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good app, buddy.

Thank you, yeah I'd didnt want to answer that question.

6. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Thank you, yeah I'd didnt want to answer that question.

It's ok Hokie, you're safe with us
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

7. Well, this is crazy!!! I am a member of another board and someone suggested Revamp for adrenal fatigue syndrome, which I'm pretty sure I've been suffering from for the last 6-8 months. I searched REVAMP and anabolicminds.com was one of the first places that came up and here I am!!! I was looking for a price but I would also LOVE to try this product and keep a log

8. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Well, this is crazy!!! I am a member of another board and someone suggested Revamp for adrenal fatigue syndrome, which I'm pretty sure I've been suffering from for the last 6-8 months. I searched REVAMP and anabolicminds.com was one of the first places that came up and here I am!!! I was looking for a price but I would also LOVE to try this product and keep a log
    Welcome .. catchy name Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Well, this is crazy!!! I am a member of another board and someone suggested Revamp for adrenal fatigue syndrome, which I'm pretty sure I've been suffering from for the last 6-8 months. I searched REVAMP and anabolicminds.com was one of the first places that came up and here I am!!! I was looking for a price but I would also LOVE to try this product and keep a log
    Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Welcome .. catchy name Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.
    Nice to hear!! How many caps did you take each day? I need to research it a bit more!! I have been trying to figure out why I've felt so lethargic and sick for the last 6 mths. Caffeine and stimulants no longer work and I can often can fall sleep right after taking them. I just read a thread on my site about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post haha

Well - I only have 2 posts over there!! J/K it's well over a 1,000!!

Pro Mo - I think you would have to be a sponsor in order for me to log it. I will definitely fill out the application a little later and let you decide!! I have been pretty sporadic with the gym and eating clean over the last 6-8 months and need to lean out by approximately 20 lbs. EEKK!! I'm really hoping that by cleaning out my adrenal glands, I will get the spark back that I had last year and get the job done!!

11. Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?
    Ah, if you had a web link in it, that may have been the case.

Until your post count is up, you can't use links, private messages, and a few other things. And then there are certain links that can't be posted on here, anyway lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

banned from any future promo run!
    LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

I know you guys are joking, but just in case.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

You think cuddling with Matt isn't a serious matter...?

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....

It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!! J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!

I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!

16. Hey guys
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....

It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!! J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!

I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!

You'll like Revamp.

And if you're still using stims, for me, the first 10-14 days going without them are the hardest (headaches and withdrawal symptoms), but after that, it's a cakewalk and you'll feel far better (more clear-headed, etc.).

18. Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it

19. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it
    Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.
    Fo sho - I picked up Revamp with the Lecheek Hyper T2 Tango stack - haven't ran anything like before... I'm waiting to finish up my current oep/recreate run now before I give this whirl -

21. Good Op here! I've run it, logged it and run it again. Sh!t Works!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

No doubt appreciate the vote money.
    You think cuddling with Matt isn't a serious matter...?

I,m sure it just made me laugh!

23. Age: 41 yrs old
    Height: 5 7"
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
    Lifting/Training Split: Would like to get back to lifting 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day
    Nutrition: Lot's of protein, veggies, low carbs
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: I'm not sure yet!
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like.
    Stimulant use/history: I have tried all kinds of pre-workout stimulants and caffeine pills. I believe at one point I was up to 800 mg's a day!
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Undecided
    Would you cuddle with Matt - Depends....will he atleast buy me dinner 1st?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Height: 5 7"
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
    Lifting/Training Split: Would like to get back to lifting 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day
    Nutrition: Lot's of protein, veggies, low carbs
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: I'm not sure yet!
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like.
    Stimulant use/history: I have tried all kinds of pre-workout stimulants and caffeine pills. I believe at one point I was up to 800 mg's a day!
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Undecided
    Would you cuddle with Matt - Depends....will he atleast buy me dinner 1st?
    Win^^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    This is good advice. Everyone notices the big sales, but you really gotta be checking NP often because they constantly have some great deals that aren't based around big holidays.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

26. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Hey guys
    Ola! Thanks for the points!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Win^^^^

27. hey guys logged this on another site and it works you will love it

28. Bump
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

29. Age: 28 yrs old
    Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: ~187 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 6 yrs of serious training
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No (I need a break real bad!)
    Would you cuddle with Matt - 1st base is as far as I go
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:26 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:08 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:55 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  5. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 12:58 PM