Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Welcome .. catchy name Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.
    Nice to hear!! How many caps did you take each day? I need to research it a bit more!! I have been trying to figure out why I've felt so lethargic and sick for the last 6 mths. Caffeine and stimulants no longer work and I can often can fall sleep right after taking them. I just read a thread on my site about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I have.


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post haha

    Well - I only have 2 posts over there!! J/K it's well over a 1,000!!

    Pro Mo - I think you would have to be a sponsor in order for me to log it. I will definitely fill out the application a little later and let you decide!! I have been pretty sporadic with the gym and eating clean over the last 6-8 months and need to lean out by approximately 20 lbs. EEKK!! I'm really hoping that by cleaning out my adrenal glands, I will get the spark back that I had last year and get the job done!!


  2. Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Tried to respond but when I submitted it said my response had to be approved?!?
    Ah, if you had a web link in it, that may have been the case.

    Until your post count is up, you can't use links, private messages, and a few other things. And then there are certain links that can't be posted on here, anyway lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    banned from any future promo run!
    LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

    I know you guys are joking, but just in case.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

    I know you guys are joking, but just in case.
    You think cuddling with Matt isn't a serious matter...?

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Welcome .. catchy name Yah let me tell you this product works pretty well.. I would estimate about 75% recovery for me in a about a month... would have been better if I was more patient.

    That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Depending on what board it is, if you're interested, we could see about you logging it over there, as well, since I'm hoping you have more than one post haha
    It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!! J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!


    I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!

  7. Hey guys
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    That is awesome to hear! I was on a thread about Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome and realized that's probably what I've been experiencing for the last 6-8mths. I am so sick of feeling lethargic even after taking stimulants I don't know what to do....


    It's Pro Muscle, but I only have 2 posts!! J/K...it's somewhere over 1.000!!! I think you guy's would have to be a sponsor over there in order for me to run a log but I will still fill out the application later today!


    I am really hoping this product will help me clean out my adrenal glands, so I can get motivated to lose the 20 lbs I've put on since last year. I was pretty lean when that avay pic was taken...somewhere around 145 lbs and need to get back to that look PRONTO!!!

    You'll like Revamp.

    And if you're still using stims, for me, the first 10-14 days going without them are the hardest (headaches and withdrawal symptoms), but after that, it's a cakewalk and you'll feel far better (more clear-headed, etc.).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Just noticed the sale price on nutraplanet anyone thinking about it should get it
    Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.
    Fo sho - I picked up Revamp with the Lecheek Hyper T2 Tango stack - haven't ran anything like before... I'm waiting to finish up my current oep/recreate run now before I give this whirl -

  12. Good Op here! I've run it, logged it and run it again. Sh!t Works!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL......you do not want to ban Hokie from future or this opportunity. This man is truly a beast and he can log !!!!

    I know you guys are joking, but just in case.
    No doubt appreciate the vote money.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You think cuddling with Matt isn't a serious matter...?


    I,m sure it just made me laugh!

  14. Age: 41 yrs old
    Height: 5 7"
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
    Lifting/Training Split: Would like to get back to lifting 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day
    Nutrition: Lot's of protein, veggies, low carbs
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: I'm not sure yet!
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
    Stimulant use/history: I have tried all kinds of pre-workout stimulants and caffeine pills. I believe at one point I was up to 800 mg's a day!
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Undecided
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - Depends....will he atleast buy me dinner 1st?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Age: 41 yrs old
    Height: 5 7"
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
    Lifting/Training Split: Would like to get back to lifting 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6-7 days a week sometimes twice a day
    Nutrition: Lot's of protein, veggies, low carbs
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: I'm not sure yet!
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
    Stimulant use/history: I have tried all kinds of pre-workout stimulants and caffeine pills. I believe at one point I was up to 800 mg's a day!
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Undecided
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - Depends....will he atleast buy me dinner 1st?
    Win^^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Everybody should browse Nutraplanet once a week. I got them for much less than that couple weeks ago.
    This is good advice. Everyone notices the big sales, but you really gotta be checking NP often because they constantly have some great deals that aren't based around big holidays.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Hey guys
    Ola! Thanks for the points!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Win^^^^

  18. hey guys logged this on another site and it works you will love it

  19. Bump
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  20. Age: 28 yrs old
    Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: ~187 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 6 yrs of serious training
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No (I need a break real bad!)
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - 1st base is as far as I go

  21. Some decent apps in here. I still have my two bottles of Revamp that I can't wait to try.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Age: 28 yrs old
    Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: ~187 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 6 yrs of serious training
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No (I need a break real bad!)
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - 1st base is as far as I go

    I thought 1st base meant kissing!?!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Some decent apps in here. I still have my two bottles of Revamp that I can't wait to try.
    I can't wait to try it as well!!

  23. I'm considering applying just to cuddle with Matt.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I'm considering applying just to cuddle with Matt.
    We have a winner !!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Age: 28 yrs old
    Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: ~187 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 6 yrs of serious training
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No (I need a break real bad!)
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - 1st base is as far as I go
    Was a bit curious as to why you wanted to log ConDense if you needed a break from stims?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Was a bit curious as to why you wanted to log ConDense if you needed a break from stims?
    Doh!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Was a bit curious as to why you wanted to log ConDense if you needed a break from stims?
    Need a break, doesn't mean I want one! My last 2 week break sucked workout-wise.

    To my understanding you can get the benefits from revamp without breaking from stims?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Need a break, doesn't mean I want one! My last 2 week break sucked workout-wise.

    To my understanding you can get the benefits from revamp without breaking from stims?
    Only problem is that you are admitting you need a stim break and then are applying to log stim-based pwo's. Just give your body the break it needs. Run some Revamp which will help and use something like Hemavol pwo. It should only suck for a few days but you will be better off when you come off the break.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Only problem is that you are admitting you need a stim break and then applying for stim-based pwo's. Just give your body the break it needs. Run some Revamp which will help and use something like Hemavol pwo. It should only suck for a few days but you will be better off when you come off the break.
    I figure waiting another 4 weeks wouldn't be a big deal, I was planning on taking two weeks off but with all the hype of condense I would rather get all the pumps and take my break after

  30. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I figure waiting another 4 weeks wouldn't be a big deal, I was planning on taking two weeks off but with all the hype of condense I would rather get all the pumps and take my break after
    There are always going to be opportunities like this. I understand where you are coming from but in this situation it's better for you and for Purus. You get the break you need and they get a reviewer that can't give a solid review because they are to stim tolerant.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Age: 28 yrs old
    Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: ~187 lbs
    Lifting/Training Experience: 6 yrs of serious training
    Lifting/Training Split: 5 days/wk: back/bis, chest/tris, hams/calves, shoulders/traps, quads/calves
    Nutrition: 100% clean, lots of veggies. Macros at 300c/350p/95f, with 1 day per week at 400c/350p/95f
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: protein, fish oil, creatine, alcar, homemade PW (cit mal, BA, GMS, LCLT, BCAAs), GDAs
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Log from another site, will PM you the link if you would like. Will PM you.
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be logging licogenix + Formula X, plus Hyper T2
    Stimulant use/history: Coming off an oxyeca/alpha t2 4 week run along with running some stimmed Pre's for the last 2 weeks as well.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No (I need a break real bad!)
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt - 1st base is as far as I go
    Dude you apply in every promo section... You should already be doin a log for Athletix
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Odd I just bought a bottle of this yesterday, hoping it lives up to the hype! I got the fastest delivery possible because its time to seriously lower my tolerance!

  33. Nice,I'll be entering my app shortly.

  34. Bump!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  35. Guys, this logging opportunity has been over for quite some time now and SPP is all but non-existent now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Nice,I'll be entering my app shortly.
    Lmao. This thread is over a year old!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Lmao. This thread is over a year old!
    LMAO!!! I came in thinking T-bone was bumping old threads for giggles again only to find seriousness!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  38. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Guys, this logging opportunity has been over for quite some time now and SPP is all but non-existent now.
    Awww but c'mon, I want to apply!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:08 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in