$$$ REDuction: SHOTS or TABS & RAZ LOGGERS NEEDED

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
astronutrition_com-Controlled-Labs-REDuction---120-tabs-31.jpg

Controlled Labs is looking for 15 people to log and review REDuction SHOTS or TABS, PLUS our RAZberry ketones product RAZDIPONECTIN.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
REDuction SHOT POWDERS BOTH AM & PM TUBS

or pick

REDuction TABLETS

PM ME YOUR ADDRESS

GET RAZ FOR FREE TOO

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I am mid cut now so I would love to try!

Male
5'9"
BF 12-13%
187 lbs

Personal trainer/strength coach
My goals now are maintain or gain strength while I lose fat and prep for strongman contest in September.
Multiple logs on this site (haven't logged for a while, but I did a lot back in the day)
One log was for CL when they released White Flood.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Get in on this people CL is a fantastic company!

Wish I could log this but already logging your Blue Gene and Purple WRAATH which im impressed with already!

Controlled Labs just keeps giving with all these promos get in on it now folks!

stangboy1404

stangboy1404

Awards
Tried to PM but your folder is full... I am interested

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
I also tried to PM, let us know when your inbox has some room :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
15 lucky people!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Currently preparing for a comp would love to try your product and maybe rock some controlled labs swag ;)

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Ur box too full u can't get my pm bruh... Time to clean it out n let me in. Lol

trae1170

Awards
Tried sending you a PM but your box is still full.

"RenegadeRows has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yes his box is full, he will get the emails when he logs on...

bpeoples33

bpeoples33

Awards
I would also love to log this!
Age 37
Male
5'8" 220lbs
@15 BF

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

PM's are cleared.

Post up in this thread if your interested, why we should pick you, history of CL products & other logs you've done.

stangboy1404

stangboy1404

Awards
Age 26
weight 190
Lifting off and on for about 8 years. Really sticking with it this past year about 5 days a week. I would def. like to try this product out to get that lean cut look like I want. I am new to AM and logging, so if I was to be picked this would be my first. This would also be my first time trying CL product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in trying these products out.

Why should you pick me? Simple I'm fat and these are for fat loss lol.

Cl products I use currently: WF watermelon of course, GM, PW, OT

CL products I have used: pysko, blue up, intrain, golden gains, glycergrow, green bulge, greens, fish oil, red acid(ver1), white blood(ver1), and my all time favorite Yellow
Neuphoria(ver1).. Not sure if I missed any

I'm on my phone so I can't paste links, but I've logged sponsered: anabeta, anabeta elite, licogenix, juggernaut HP, formulax (had to end due to daa stomach issue sad face) possibly others I'm forgetting

trae1170

Awards
Age 41
Mae
BF 14.6%

Currently trying to cut body fat, I am running a oxyelite pro/lean xtreme stack right now, should be done in about a week. I could then run the REDuction TABS & RAZDIPONECTIN stack. I could give an honest comparison of the two stacks (weight loss and BF loss). You would also be getting great feedback from a middle-aged male with lower T levels.
I have currently only given brief feedback on the Dexiprine 5 day sample.
I have been seriously lifting for about 1 1/2 years.

Thanks,

Here is the only log I have done
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201236-5-day-dexaprine
Sorry , I do not have enough posts to leave a link

Last edited:

EasternLEGEND

Awards
age 22
male
6 foot
bf never been this high in need of help lol

i am insearch of agreat but not poetent fat burner i hae heard alot about cl and on of my ood freinds uses orang triad i have not had the plasure to try or u a cl product looking foward to it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
bump bump bump for more applicants!

Will be choosing some winners soon so get on it!

this is a pretty rare opportunity, to be giving away 2 products to such a large number of loggers. get errr done :)

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Another bump, get some apps in here.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
bpeoples33

bpeoples33

Awards
I posted earlier before I saw that you needed some more input.

I would also love to log this!

Age 37
Male
5'8" 220lbs
@15 BF

I have not logged before but I am trying to get started doing it. I have used Orange Triad constantly for about 1 year or so.
Thanks

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try out some CL products.
Weight:170lbs
Height:5'10"
Bf: last time I checked 15%

I wanna see my abs lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I need to shed some weight this summer....tabs for me if possible
Male
5-11
235lbs

I have no problem logging, here are some previous logs

Fierce...Mini log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183723-fierce-mini-log.html

BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136378-bosox-controlled-labs.html

BoSox goes to war
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129484-bosox-goes-war.html
Strong apps, good logs!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity here guys. Anyone that knows me here knows I love me some CL. Will be picking up some Raz on my own to try out

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
b-bump!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Post up in this thread if your interested, why we should pick you, history of CL products & other logs you've done.

In!!

Height: 5" 8"
Weight:184

Been cutting for a few months and not stopping until I'm really lean after bulking until 195. Haven't ever been lean enough to see abs my whole weight lifting endeavor. So i'll continue for 3-5 more months.

Don't have any logs here...but else where...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was disappointed, I thought I'd get alot of apps here.

The winners have been contacted via PM or other means, but I'm still accepting worthy apps. :)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Sweet heres my app!!

5'8''
220lbs
I would like to log this, cause I dont mind loseing a few lbs's. This sounds like a great product, a fat burner in the am and in the pm. Good luck to the new app and to the winner already!!

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Thanks! Can't wait.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in the mail today. Im going on vacation tomorrow till next tuesday, so im going to hold off till wednesday to start my log

NLman3

Awards
Male
5"11
232 lbs
20% bf (estimate but close)

I'm interested in trying this product for several reasons, the first being that it was my second choice to another several months ago. I've been lifting seriously since 2006 but got off track around october due to wedding and baby. I'm back into it now and i would like to do some sort of fat burner prior to a PH cycle in the fall. I've used CL in the past with Green Mag and White Flood, then Green Mag and White Blood. I also use Orange Triad on a regular basis. I'm a Police Officer who has been on night my whole career and recently been put on the day tour so my sleep and gym patterns are back to normal now. We had our annual SWAT qualifications last month and although I still made it, I was not as happy with my results as I have been in the past, mainly on the running portion, hence why I want a fat burner to go along with my diet. I would be lifting and cardio roughly 3-4 days a week, depending on the week. I haven't logged for anyone before so I have no credentials for that but I would gladly start if given the opportunity. I could log my daily lifting stats since i do that anyway at the gym or just log how the workout went and weight/bf reports.
I would love the chance to try this out as I feel I should have went with this last time.

Thanks, Greg

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today thanks CL and Renegaderows. Will post link here when I start log up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in the mail today. Im going on vacation tomorrow till next tuesday, so im going to hold off till wednesday to start my log
No prob, you've done logs for us in the past and they were always top notch. can't wait for this!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
R-AM and PM is almost a staple for me, got the set of 3 , run it one set , 3 -4 weeks off then back on,

Would love the opportunity to try something on those line.

Here is why I would make a good logger: first timer

1. Return User : have been using R-AM PM as religiously as I dose my fish oil.

2. My profession: Consultant , I travel for a living , gyms are as good as the ones the Courtyards/Hamptons offer. Travel log :

MEM->DCA->PHL->OKC->ATL->MEM over a period of 2 weeks, repeats since April till December 2012.

3. Diet : As whimsical as it can get, oatmeals and grilled veggies/ fish , unless I am back home, I'm on an inadvertent CKD most of the time. Workout at the best gym in MEM only on the weekends, else it's my bands and the gym at the hotels, which often are just a treadmill and something that resembles a Hoist AIO machine. The most sleep I can get during a weeknight is 5 hours.

4. Transformation: have run a series of and non stim prdoucts, Scorch, AT2, Shred Matrix, LX , R-XT, Dcp.

Dec 1: 243lbs, waist size 42

May 10th : 154lbs

June 21 : 161lbs

July 31 : avatar pic, waist size 31, 168lbs.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
So, i just got back from vacation, spent a few days extra. So the plan is to start on monday..sorry for the delay

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Anxious to start my log, just waiting on the product.