FormaSurge New product loggers needed

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. FormaSurge New product loggers needed


    Have 5 bottles up for grabs for our new FormaSurge product that will be landing to us tomorrow. This is a topcial Formastane Resveratrol product and its really potent with a great carrier. Lets see some apps for logs here, would like it to be ran asap once it arrives to the logger. Each bottle at 2 pumps per day will last 30 days.

    Name:  FormaSurge Rendering (150dpi).png
Views: 308
Size:  45.8 KB

    Formasurge


  2. NICE!!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    •   
       


  3. Very Nice!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Have 5 bottles up for grabs for our new FormaSurge product that will be landing to us tomorrow. This is a topcial Formastane Resveratrol product and its really potent with a great carrier. Lets see some apps for logs here, would like it to be ran asap once it arrives to the logger. Each bottle at 2 pumps per day will last 30 days.

    Name:  FormaSurge Rendering (150dpi).png
Views: 308
Size:  45.8 KB

    Formasurge
    28 y/o
    male
    175, 12% bf
    Goal dry up and get down to 10% while starting same weight

    would def like to try this, have used cel formestane, as well as formestanz.

    also have used erase, erase pro, reversitol v1, 2nd gear, and staight 6-bromo as well as atd & 6-oxo.

  5. Damnit! Something else I want to run a log for but cant. Big fan of Formestane. Interested to hear what people think of this combo.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Damnit! Something else I want to run a log for but cant. Big fan of Formestane. Interested to hear what people think of this combo.
    Same so let's make this a bump!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  7. Is there a write-up for this combo? Also, would love to throw my hat in the ring.

  8. Consider this my app. Have used CEL Formestane and Black Lion Labs Formeron in the past. Currently in day two of using Endosurge, can hold off for a possible stack review if you're interested

  9. Been awhile since I did a log I'm starting a recomp training/diet I think this would be a great addition.

  10. Ill be following these logs
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Consider this my app. Have used CEL Formestane and Black Lion Labs Formeron in the past. Currently in day two of using Endosurge, can hold off for a possible stack review if you're interested
    Nice Bulk Surge opp here!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Sick opportunity, jump on it before it u lose out on it
    doing my own thang!

  13. Would love to log this, I feel it would give me a nice boost in my lifting and see some good results with it. I'm also not taking anything right now so I would be able to give it a completely honest review in my log.

  14. Would like to log I'm on a cut right now and would like to add to my endo surge daa stack currently on erase too but would stop if I could log this

  15. if you would ship it to holland...I would certainly love to try it and keep a log
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. 35yr. @198lb
    Was looking at starting another natty stack log. Never tried any BPS products. Endosurge might of been my first. Would like to give this a! shot. Solo or along side other products.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  17. This is a cool opportunity on what looks like a winning product. Get in on this people!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. oh, and this would be my first time using bps products.

  19. Guess my decision making will be easy , one more day then I will announce the loggers.

  20. Lets see some apps guys, this is going to be a real game changer and will stack oh so well with EndoSurge. Also, some stats, goals and experience in your app posts will be appreciated and improve your chances.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    Lets see some apps guys, this is going to be a real game changer and will stack oh so well with EndoSurge. Also, some stats, goals and experience in your app posts will be appreciated and improve your chances.
    Ok some stats are I'm 28 yrs old currently on a cut. Weight is at 227. Don't know my body fat %
    Bench:305
    Squat 315x6
    Dead lift 365 just started doing deads about 2 months ago
    Shoulder press 185

    I currently have been working out solid for a 1 1/2 years and I'm focused. Would like to run this hve been very interested in it. Plus want to k ow what it would be like in a pct.

  22. Nice! Glad to see another formestane product!

  23. I am mid cut now so I would love to try!

    Male
    25
    5'9"
    BF 12-13%
    187 lbs

    Personal trainer/strength coach

    Strongman/powerlifter

    Multiple logs on this site (haven't logged for a while, but I did a lot back in the day)

  24. Awesome sounding product..

  25. 24 yo
    11% BF
    5' 8" 194lbs
    Max Dead- 405
    Max Squat- 455
    Max Bench- 315

    Im currently running a log of Test/Winny and it is a recomp. I would love to add this in. Not sure if you would be interested as I am already running gear. I am going into week 8 of 16 week cycle and will be starting winny in 1 week.

    Great opportunity and very interested.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    24 yo
    11% BF
    5' 8" 194lbs
    Max Dead- 405
    Max Squat- 455
    Max Bench- 315

    Im currently running a log of Test/Winny and it is a recomp. I would love to add this in. Not sure if you would be interested as I am already running gear. I am going into week 8 of 16 week cycle and will be starting winny in 1 week.

    Great opportunity and very interested.
    Ill follow that
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  27. Lets get a few more apps in guys! Anyone who doesn't know formestane is the best legal AI out there in my opinion. Not only does is get rid of unwanted estrogen but is also converted into an androgen at higher doses. Resveratrol among tons of other benefits is a natural SERM however both of these products have limited oral bio-availability, and are exponentially more effective via transdermal application. The combination of these two would be good either on cycle or trying to recover post cycle not to mention as a bad ass natty test booster.

    Also do any of the people who have applied have previous logs we can check out? Would make picking much easier.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  28. I have a SD log from back in the spring. And currently have a log up for my Test Cycle w/Pics. You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff...

    I didnt meantion that I would be using formestane as my AI and stop my adex. I think it would be interesting to see how they both compare. The adex has worked well this far and I have bumped up my Test E doseages for the last 8 weeks of my cycle. If this works just as advertised... possible replacement for a AI during cycle? I will be getting bloods done a few days after my last pin and then another blood test done right after my PCT. So if I were using the formestane I could give hard evidence of the benefits it has to offer.

    I would be willing to run it with my gear or in my PCT if you had a preference.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  29. Now I like the pace and apps we are seeing, keep it up guys. And yes, formestane is an excellent on cycle AI.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  30. IMO on cycle, its prolly the the best for its anabolic effects especially at 100mgs or more.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:29 PM
  4. AMS needs New Product loggers!!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Log in
Log in