Ageforce Amino Acid patch, coming soon

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Ageforce Amino Acid patch, coming soon


    Just wanted to get the word out on this. Give it a couple weeks and there should be an introductory sale on this!
    I will post the ingredients up later.
    Can't wait for this one!


  2. This will be quite interesting to learn about.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  3. Subbed for more details! This should be interesting!
    •   
       


  4. Interested. To say the least.

  5. BOOM!


    • LysineLysine, or L-Lysine is considered an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Lysine is an important building block for all proteins in our bodies. It works in combination with other Amino Acids to build lean body mass and promote normal growth. It has been shown to be beneficial for people with herpes simplex infections. It has positive effects on serotonin receptors in our intestinal tract and helps to reduce anxiety and stress. Early studies show that Lysine may help in the treatment of cancer by causing cancer cells to destroy themselves. There are also studies that show that Lysine may moderate high blood pressure and the incidence of stroke. Lysine also aids the formation and maintenance of skin collagen and also helps the body absorb calcium. It supports immune system function and a healthy cardiovascular system.
    • Leucine – Leucine, or L-Leucine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Leucine is critically important in that it is the only Amino Acid that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, so as we age it helps to slow normal age-related degradation of muscle tissue. Instead it supports muscle growth! The fact that Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis makes it very important to athletes, body builders, and men and women of all ages that have good exercise and, or workout routines. Leucine has also been shown to enhance and slow mental acuity due to aging.
    • Phenylalanine – Phenylalanine, or L-Phenylalanine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an electrically neutral Amino Acid and it is used to biochemically form proteins. Studies have shown that Phenylalanine helps to provide analgesic and antidepressant effects.
    • Valine– Valine, or L-Valine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Because Valine stimulates protein synthesis directly in muscle tissue, it is considered one of the body’s most important “fuels” used in the building of lean muscle tissue and the enhancement of muscle “reaction”. Valine also helps our bodies maintain the proper nitrogen balance. Valine also helps to stimulate the central nervous system for ongoing mental acuity and it may also improve liver functions that may have been degraded by alcohol or drug abuse.
    • Isoleucine - is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Isoleucine is critical to ongoing muscle tissue maintenance and it helps muscles tore glycogen to produce energy. It further helps prevent protein deterioration during muscle-demanding sports and, or exercise. It helps to repair, heal, and grow damaged muscle tissue. It also helps to reduce recovery time after workouts and, or strenuous exercise routines.
    • Methionine – Methionine, or L-Methionine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is a very efficient antioxidant and it supports the natural detoxification. Methionine helps to support joint health and brain function. It also supports healthy skin and nails.
    • Threonine – Threonine, or L-Threonine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Threonine is an important Amino Acid that supports many critical biological functions such as: immune system, central nervous system, liver, and cardiovascular functions. Threonine also helps to build and maintain tooth enamel and strong bones. It also speeds wound healing.
    • Tryptophan – Tryptophan is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an important Amino Acid in protein biosynthesis. It has been shown to be effective for brain conditions associated with low serotonin levels, so it may have antidepressant benefits.
    • Tyrosine – Tyrosine is a critical amino acid that our cells use to synthesize proteins. There are several studies that show that Tyrosine can be beneficial during periods of colds, fatigue, and stress. Tyrosine also helps to improve cognitive and physical performance.

  6. Now before you go wondering about the ratios, here is all the info I have for now from HQ:






    • Over 95% - 99% of the amino acids taken orally, do not survive the powerful digestive acids in the stomach. So while people may be taking large amounts of amino acids orally, (The gross dosage) only a tiny fraction (The net dosage) gets delivered to the bloodstream!
    • If you read up on body builders that are taking amino acid injections, the dosage levels of those injections is very, very small! Reason being that all of the amino acid dosage levels via injections are getting into the bloodstream.
    • Our patches will deliver well over 90% of our amino acid formula dosage levels successfully into the bloodstream. And unlike injections, we will deliver those dosage levels over 8-hours via the patch's time-release function. So we will have an addition leg-up on injectable amino acids in that the patch will allow one's system plenty of time to metabolize the amino acid nutrients!



    The dreaded proprietary label. I know. But as you've seen in the past with our product feedback, Ageforce knows what they're doing

    I will provide more info as it trickles down the line everyone!

  7. Very excited! Do you have an ETA on this yet? Or a price point?

  8. Amino me !!!
    Hey wait so are you saying that you solved the mixing problems here ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  9. Hmmmm? An Amino Acid patch, so you get aminos while getting the trip of acid. Interesting.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. My interest continues to grow....

  11. Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Hmmmm? An Amino Acid patch, so you get aminos while getting the trip of acid. Interesting.
    No. That is the dumbest thing I have herd all day and I have herd some pretty dumb things.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Amino me !!!
    Hey wait so are you saying that you solved the mixing problems here ?
    Apparently so because the patch will be out shortly.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  14. This would be fantastic at night...is that the plan? I assume so but I'm wrong a lot.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Now before you go wondering about the ratios, here is all the info I have for now from HQ:






    • Over 95% - 99% of the amino acids taken orally, do not survive the powerful digestive acids in the stomach. So while people may be taking large amounts of amino acids orally, (The gross dosage) only a tiny fraction (The net dosage) gets delivered to the bloodstream!
    • If you read up on body builders that are taking amino acid injections, the dosage levels of those injections is very, very small! Reason being that all of the amino acid dosage levels via injections are getting into the bloodstream.
    • Our patches will deliver well over 90% of our amino acid formula dosage levels successfully into the bloodstream. And unlike injections, we will deliver those dosage levels over 8-hours via the patch's time-release function. So we will have an addition leg-up on injectable amino acids in that the patch will allow one's system plenty of time to metabolize the amino acid nutrients!



    The dreaded proprietary label. I know. But as you've seen in the past with our product feedback, Ageforce knows what they're doing

    I will provide more info as it trickles down the line everyone!

    BOOM! 8 hours of positive nitrogen balance goodness!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101
    Hmmmm? An Amino Acid patch, so you get aminos while getting the trip of acid. Interesting.
    Lmao. That would be GREAT!!!

  17. An image of bombsquad NOT eating...Thats a first !

    Now looking forward for a sale...We all know FL3X loves giving his AM brethren sales and discounts since he loves us so much


    Also: "obviously small amount equals LARGE!" Memorable words by djbombsquad
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. awesome in, would love to have this for upcoming cycle.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52
    This would be fantastic at night...is that the plan? I assume so but I'm wrong a lot.
    Watch my videoz
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  20. I am very much excited about this and I think by far a industry first. Talk about real conscience.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  21. Imagine 3 patches over 24 hours? 8 hours a patch. I will be saving up so I can try this for 3 months.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Imagine 3 patches over 24 hours? 8 hours a patch. I will be saving up so I can try this for 3 months.
    I like the sound of that!

  23. Here is some more info from the R&D team, in comparison to the EAA injections that were popular before the FDA shut a certain company down in 2009:

    "The new AgeForce Amino Acid patch delivers a blend of EAA's in a continuous time released patch can actually outperform injections as there is a slow trickle of 75 Mg's of EAA's into the blood stream over an 8 hour period increasing protein synthesis for longer periods of time than the pulses of meals and training effects combined."

    With that info, I would say it would be best applied immediaty post workout, or on off days applied before your last meal and worn to bed.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Here is some more info from the R&D team, in comparison to the EAA injections that were popular before the FDA shut a certain company down in 2009:

    "The new AgeForce Amino Acid patch delivers a blend of EAA's in a continuous time released patch can actually outperform injections as there is a slow trickle of 75 Mg's of EAA's into the blood stream over an 8 hour period increasing protein synthesis for longer periods of time than the pulses of meals and training effects combined."

    With that info, I would say it would be best applied immediaty post workout, or on off days applied before your last meal and worn to bed.
    Ohhh man, I am getting really excited for this. Is there any eta or price point out yet?

  25. I would imagine between $30-$40....
    And as Ageforce has done in the past I am betting we will see a 2 for 1 introductory offer. Usually lasts the first few days for those lucky enough to get on it and then after that it's full price.

  26. Eta first week of August!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I would imagine between $30-$40....
    And as Ageforce has done in the past I am betting we will see a 2 for 1 introductory offer. Usually lasts the first few days for those lucky enough to get on it and then after that it's full price.
    How many patches would you get for 30-$40?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2

    How many patches would you get for 30-$40?
    A month supply. But with the anticipated sale you would get two months.
    Keep in mind this is to be substantially better than BCAA drinks.

  29. Considering that the core stimulus of muscle protein synthesis from free-form amino acids is a spike in blood leucine levels, I would like to ask the R&D team why they think a slow, trickle effect would be positive for growth.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Considering that the core stimulus of muscle protein synthesis from free-form amino acids is a spike in blood leucine levels, I would like to ask the R&D team why they think a slow, trickle effect would be positive for growth.
    You don't think 8 hrs of guaranteed positive nitrogen balance would be beneficial to recovery Coop?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Considering that the core stimulus of muscle protein synthesis from free-form amino acids is a spike in blood leucine levels, I would like to ask the R&D team why they think a slow, trickle effect would be positive for growth.
    I will ask. But I'm assuming their logic here is the amount of amino acids in the patch being more than a standard injection, split up over 8 hours, is still getting you about the same amount as an injection? I don't have much info yet on this, since it is still unreleased, we will have to see what the loggers think...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I don't have much info yet on this, since it is still unreleased, we will have to see what the loggers think...
    I'll be a guinea pig for you guys lol

  33. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    You don't think 8 hrs of guaranteed positive nitrogen balance would be beneficial to recovery Coop?
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I will ask. But I'm assuming their logic here is the amount of amino acids in the patch being more than a standard injection, split up over 8 hours, is still getting you about the same amount as an injection? I don't have much info yet on this, since it is still unreleased, we will have to see what the loggers think...
    Recent research in rats shows that a positive nitrogen balance is insufficient for promoting muscle hypertrophy and that amino acid spikes are the core stimulus for protein synthesis. That said, the product will be anti-catabolic for sure.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Recent research in rats shows that a positive nitrogen balance is insufficient for promoting muscle hypertrophy and that amino acid spikes are the core stimulus for protein synthesis. That said, the product will be anti-catabolic for sure.
    Main reason I suggested Justin trying to get a deal with the Weight Loss patch, it could create a good synergy for sparing muscle and help (if it works with constant release) with the mTOR pathway us IFers look for in a more convenient fasted way
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  35. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    I'll be a guinea pig for you guys lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Main reason I suggested Justin trying to get a deal with the Weight Loss patch, it could create a good synergy for sparing muscle and help (if it works with constant release) with the mTOR pathway us IFers look for in a more convenient fasted way
    Again, spikes influence mTOR to the degree we're after
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Again, spikes influence mTOR to the degree we're after
    Then at least it would be anti-catabolic and at least convenient on a cut hence good with the weight loss patches with T2.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  38. I would agree. If your worried about not getting enough then your not eating enough food. Remember this in conjunction of food should get you a good amount of lucine in your blood. Also you could always double up but would not be cost effect if cost is a issue but I will tell you this. Compared to many free form aminos supplements this will by far win.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I would agree. If your worried about not getting enough then your not eating enough food. Remember this in conjunction of food should get you a good amount of lucine in your blood. Also you could always double up but would not be cost effect if cost is a issue but I will tell you this. Compared to many free form aminos supplements this will by far win.
    See if they can pulse 5g leucine every 4 hours
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    See if they can pulse 5g leucine every 4 hours
    Oh boy
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Essential Amino Acid when are they coming back?
    By NickNick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:00 PM
  2. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
  3. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:22 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:18 PM
  5. Amino Acid Power
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in