Ageforce Amino Acid patch, coming soon

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to get the word out on this. Give it a couple weeks and there should be an introductory sale on this!
I will post the ingredients up later.
Can't wait for this one!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be quite interesting to learn about.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Subbed for more details! This should be interesting!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOOM!

• LysineLysine, or L-Lysine is considered an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Lysine is an important building block for all proteins in our bodies. It works in combination with other Amino Acids to build lean body mass and promote normal growth. It has been shown to be beneficial for people with herpes simplex infections. It has positive effects on serotonin receptors in our intestinal tract and helps to reduce anxiety and stress. Early studies show that Lysine may help in the treatment of cancer by causing cancer cells to destroy themselves. There are also studies that show that Lysine may moderate high blood pressure and the incidence of stroke. Lysine also aids the formation and maintenance of skin collagen and also helps the body absorb calcium. It supports immune system function and a healthy cardiovascular system.
  • Leucine – Leucine, or L-Leucine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Leucine is critically important in that it is the only Amino Acid that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, so as we age it helps to slow normal age-related degradation of muscle tissue. Instead it supports muscle growth! The fact that Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis makes it very important to athletes, body builders, and men and women of all ages that have good exercise and, or workout routines. Leucine has also been shown to enhance and slow mental acuity due to aging.
  • Phenylalanine – Phenylalanine, or L-Phenylalanine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an electrically neutral Amino Acid and it is used to biochemically form proteins. Studies have shown that Phenylalanine helps to provide analgesic and antidepressant effects.
  • Valine– Valine, or L-Valine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Because Valine stimulates protein synthesis directly in muscle tissue, it is considered one of the body’s most important “fuels” used in the building of lean muscle tissue and the enhancement of muscle “reaction”. Valine also helps our bodies maintain the proper nitrogen balance. Valine also helps to stimulate the central nervous system for ongoing mental acuity and it may also improve liver functions that may have been degraded by alcohol or drug abuse.
  • Isoleucine - is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Isoleucine is critical to ongoing muscle tissue maintenance and it helps muscles tore glycogen to produce energy. It further helps prevent protein deterioration during muscle-demanding sports and, or exercise. It helps to repair, heal, and grow damaged muscle tissue. It also helps to reduce recovery time after workouts and, or strenuous exercise routines.
  • Methionine – Methionine, or L-Methionine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is a very efficient antioxidant and it supports the natural detoxification. Methionine helps to support joint health and brain function. It also supports healthy skin and nails.
  • Threonine – Threonine, or L-Threonine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Threonine is an important Amino Acid that supports many critical biological functions such as: immune system, central nervous system, liver, and cardiovascular functions. Threonine also helps to build and maintain tooth enamel and strong bones. It also speeds wound healing.
  • Tryptophan – Tryptophan is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an important Amino Acid in protein biosynthesis. It has been shown to be effective for brain conditions associated with low serotonin levels, so it may have antidepressant benefits.
  • Tyrosine – Tyrosine is a critical amino acid that our cells use to synthesize proteins. There are several studies that show that Tyrosine can be beneficial during periods of colds, fatigue, and stress. Tyrosine also helps to improve cognitive and physical performance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now before you go wondering about the ratios, here is all the info I have for now from HQ:

• Over 95% - 99% of the amino acids taken orally, do not survive the powerful digestive acids in the stomach. So while people may be taking large amounts of amino acids orally, (The gross dosage) only a tiny fraction (The net dosage) gets delivered to the bloodstream!
  • If you read up on body builders that are taking amino acid injections, the dosage levels of those injections is very, very small! Reason being that all of the amino acid dosage levels via injections are getting into the bloodstream.
  • Our patches will deliver well over 90% of our amino acid formula dosage levels successfully into the bloodstream. And unlike injections, we will deliver those dosage levels over 8-hours via the patch's time-release function. So we will have an addition leg-up on injectable amino acids in that the patch will allow one's system plenty of time to metabolize the amino acid nutrients!

The dreaded proprietary label. I know. But as you've seen in the past with our product feedback, Ageforce knows what they're doing :)

I will provide more info as it trickles down the line everyone!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Very excited! Do you have an ETA on this yet? Or a price point?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amino me :) !!!
Hey wait so are you saying that you solved the mixing problems here ?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm? An Amino Acid patch, so you get aminos while getting the trip of acid. Interesting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube;h1oGGEv2o1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1oGGEv2o1s&list=UUJeb IwSDLvcbgOqNGFHVLjw&index=1&fe ature=plcp[/video]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmm? An Amino Acid patch, so you get aminos while getting the trip of acid. Interesting.
No. That is the dumbest thing I have herd all day and I have herd some pretty dumb things.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amino me :) !!!
Hey wait so are you saying that you solved the mixing problems here ?
Apparently so because the patch will be out shortly.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be fantastic at night...is that the plan? I assume so but I'm wrong a lot. ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now before you go wondering about the ratios, here is all the info I have for now from HQ:

• Over 95% - 99% of the amino acids taken orally, do not survive the powerful digestive acids in the stomach. So while people may be taking large amounts of amino acids orally, (The gross dosage) only a tiny fraction (The net dosage) gets delivered to the bloodstream!
  • If you read up on body builders that are taking amino acid injections, the dosage levels of those injections is very, very small! Reason being that all of the amino acid dosage levels via injections are getting into the bloodstream.
  • Our patches will deliver well over 90% of our amino acid formula dosage levels successfully into the bloodstream. And unlike injections, we will deliver those dosage levels over 8-hours via the patch's time-release function. So we will have an addition leg-up on injectable amino acids in that the patch will allow one's system plenty of time to metabolize the amino acid nutrients!

The dreaded proprietary label. I know. But as you've seen in the past with our product feedback, Ageforce knows what they're doing :)

I will provide more info as it trickles down the line everyone!

BOOM! 8 hours of positive nitrogen balance goodness!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
An image of bombsquad NOT eating...Thats a first :p!

Now looking forward for a sale...We all know FL3X loves giving his AM brethren sales and discounts since he loves us so much ;)

Also: "obviously small amount equals LARGE!" Memorable words by djbombsquad

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
awesome in, would love to have this for upcoming cycle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very much excited about this and I think by far a industry first. Talk about real conscience.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imagine 3 patches over 24 hours? 8 hours a patch. I will be saving up so I can try this for 3 months.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is some more info from the R&D team, in comparison to the EAA injections that were popular before the FDA shut a certain company down in 2009:

"The new AgeForce Amino Acid patch delivers a blend of EAA's in a continuous time released patch can actually outperform injections as there is a slow trickle of 75 Mg's of EAA's into the blood stream over an 8 hour period increasing protein synthesis for longer periods of time than the pulses of meals and training effects combined."

With that info, I would say it would be best applied immediaty post workout, or on off days applied before your last meal and worn to bed.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Here is some more info from the R&D team, in comparison to the EAA injections that were popular before the FDA shut a certain company down in 2009:

"The new AgeForce Amino Acid patch delivers a blend of EAA's in a continuous time released patch can actually outperform injections as there is a slow trickle of 75 Mg's of EAA's into the blood stream over an 8 hour period increasing protein synthesis for longer periods of time than the pulses of meals and training effects combined."

With that info, I would say it would be best applied immediaty post workout, or on off days applied before your last meal and worn to bed.
Ohhh man, I am getting really excited for this. Is there any eta or price point out yet?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would imagine between $30-$40....
And as Ageforce has done in the past I am betting we will see a 2 for 1 introductory offer. Usually lasts the first few days for those lucky enough to get on it and then after that it's full price.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eta first week of August!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I would imagine between $30-$40....
And as Ageforce has done in the past I am betting we will see a 2 for 1 introductory offer. Usually lasts the first few days for those lucky enough to get on it and then after that it's full price.
How many patches would you get for 30-$40?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many patches would you get for 30-$40?
A month supply. But with the anticipated sale you would get two months.
Keep in mind this is to be substantially better than BCAA drinks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Considering that the core stimulus of muscle protein synthesis from free-form amino acids is a spike in blood leucine levels, I would like to ask the R&D team why they think a slow, trickle effect would be positive for growth.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering that the core stimulus of muscle protein synthesis from free-form amino acids is a spike in blood leucine levels, I would like to ask the R&D team why they think a slow, trickle effect would be positive for growth.
You don't think 8 hrs of guaranteed positive nitrogen balance would be beneficial to recovery Coop?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will ask. But I'm assuming their logic here is the amount of amino acids in the patch being more than a standard injection, split up over 8 hours, is still getting you about the same amount as an injection? I don't have much info yet on this, since it is still unreleased, we will have to see what the loggers think...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You don't think 8 hrs of guaranteed positive nitrogen balance would be beneficial to recovery Coop?
I will ask. But I'm assuming their logic here is the amount of amino acids in the patch being more than a standard injection, split up over 8 hours, is still getting you about the same amount as an injection? I don't have much info yet on this, since it is still unreleased, we will have to see what the loggers think...
Recent research in rats shows that a positive nitrogen balance is insufficient for promoting muscle hypertrophy and that amino acid spikes are the core stimulus for protein synthesis. That said, the product will be anti-catabolic for sure.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Recent research in rats shows that a positive nitrogen balance is insufficient for promoting muscle hypertrophy and that amino acid spikes are the core stimulus for protein synthesis. That said, the product will be anti-catabolic for sure.
Main reason I suggested Justin trying to get a deal with the Weight Loss patch, it could create a good synergy for sparing muscle and help (if it works with constant release) with the mTOR pathway us IFers look for in a more convenient fasted way :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Main reason I suggested Justin trying to get a deal with the Weight Loss patch, it could create a good synergy for sparing muscle and help (if it works with constant release) with the mTOR pathway us IFers look for in a more convenient fasted way :p
Again, spikes influence mTOR to the degree we're after ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Again, spikes influence mTOR to the degree we're after ;)
Then at least it would be anti-catabolic and at least convenient on a cut :p hence good with the weight loss patches with T2.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would agree. If your worried about not getting enough then your not eating enough food. Remember this in conjunction of food should get you a good amount of lucine in your blood. Also you could always double up but would not be cost effect if cost is a issue but I will tell you this. Compared to many free form aminos supplements this will by far win.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would agree. If your worried about not getting enough then your not eating enough food. Remember this in conjunction of food should get you a good amount of lucine in your blood. Also you could always double up but would not be cost effect if cost is a issue but I will tell you this. Compared to many free form aminos supplements this will by far win.
See if they can pulse 5g leucine every 4 hours

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 grams of lucine caps out a hour so between the patch and eating you should get ample of amounts leucine. Over 8 hours .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So take 2 patches at a time. Problem solved.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
3 grams of lucine caps out a hour so between the patch and eating you should get ample of amounts leucine. Over 8 hours .
So take 2 patches at a time. Problem solved.
You do understand what a spike is right? Needs to be a sudden high uprise in the levels of said component on the bloodstream, how does increasing a constant timed release formula make a spike if its still only gonna be delivered at a certain rate?

Also , please rephrase the first quote in a manner that its understandable. Punctuation is your friend.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't doubt Coop's knowledge, and he is right. However, Ageforce's intent with the patch is not a leucine spike resulting in peak protein synthesis.
Here is a response from the lab:

"While our efforts to produce an amino acid patch are not exclusively for the purpose of aesthetic muscle gains it is clear from research in the most severe muscle wasting events I.e. burn victims and trauma patients that a continuous infusion of EAA's via IV produce a greater increase in nitrogen retention thus halting and even reversing muscle wasting. These effects should translate to the athlete who wishes to acquire greater muscle mass as well. As for the evidence that the pulse of leucine seems to trigger the cascade of protein synthesis it may not require a complete drop in serum leucine but instead a shift from baseline to a postprandial peak which will still occur in the patch wearing subject after a meal. The baseline will have been shifted higher by the patch and the postprandial peak will therefore be greater due to the sum of total leucine. The benefits of the leucine pulse should still provide the desired trigger assuming the meal has adequate amount of high quality protein with the requisite amounts of leucine."

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recent research in rats shows that a positive nitrogen balance is insufficient for promoting muscle hypertrophy and that amino acid spikes are the core stimulus for protein synthesis. That said, the product will be anti-catabolic for sure.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was referring too Coop, perhaps I chose the wrong terms?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's all semantics at this point. Let's take a look at net anabolism. In other words, total anabolism minus total catabolism. If this product is anti-catabolic, it is still beneficial. I was merely stating how I would have made the product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's all semantics at this point. Let's take a look at net anabolism. In other words, total anabolism minus total catabolism. If this product is anti-catabolic, it is still beneficial. I was merely stating how I would have made the product.
You know...sometimes I feel like investing in your brain (if you were up to it) would be wise...pairing up with yah for a supp company would be ideal...but then again, just children's dreams I guess :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know...sometimes I feel like investing in your brain (if you were up to it) would be wise...pairing up with yah for a supp company would be ideal...but then again, just children's dreams I guess :p
This post screams groupie lol.
I'm picturing Axl Rose and the girl he recorded for the sex noises in "Rocket Queen."
Celly=Cy's Rocket Queen?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This post screams groupie lol.
I'm picturing Axl Rose and the girl he recorded for the sex noises in "Rocket Queen."
Celly=Cy's Rocket Queen?
Don't be jelly Justin I wuv yah too, but merely pointing out the fact that cy does have a good amount of knowledge for pharmacology and biochem , which would be invaluable in designing supplements. Merely praising and considering a business venture...I am far too dumb to design a supp on my own ^_^

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be jelly Justin I wuv yah too, but merely pointing out the fact that cy does have a good amount of knowledge for pharmacology and biochem , which would be invaluable in designing supplements. Merely praising and considering a business venture...I am far too dumb to design a supp on my own ^_^
You said it not me ;)