Hurry, hurry, hurry! Slin-Sane v2 loggers... step right up!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. We only get a label? In that case you guys are really stingy for doing America only lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We only get a label? In that case you guys are really stingy for doing America only lol.
    Across the ponders get a full bottle, though... This is a bizarro promo.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  3. This will be a great opportunity!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
    •   
       


  4. Mike the new labels will have their own side effects.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Name:  slinsane3.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  119.3 KB
    ah ha ha ha, nice!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ah ha ha ha, nice!
    Now I just need to neg everyone into red so that I am the only choice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks Smitty. How about this?


    Name:  c20hn.gif
Views: 69
Size:  16.0 KB
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  8. Keep 'em coming... going to pick winners on Monday, methinks.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  9. Any last minute loggers? I'm going to ask vicesoldier to pick today...
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Name:  c20hn.gif
Views: 69
Size:  16.0 KB



    This will be a double banger....


    First one will be Dewey99 since he did post up a a nice lil meme that was used up to create the double banger


    Second weiner is oogaly_boogal


    Please PM Smitty or myself with full addy






    Ill announce the third and final logger later on today
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  11. Great picks!

  12. I thought we had to meme the photo you provided?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77
    Any last minute loggers? I'm going to ask vicesoldier to pick today...
    I'm in

    I'm finishing up my backpacking trip of Europe and my move back to the US and I have put on some fat since my havoc run.

    Planning on trying to lose the fat and get back to where I was... Interested in me let me know. I've logged havoc and endosurge erase...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  14. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62 258"/>

    DANG! 420 posts!....... maybe next time
    Ha. Noob.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I thought we had to meme the photo you provided?
    We got off course early on and didn't want to alienate anyone, but Alan didn't weigh his decision solely on the meme either... My fault for not making the rules crystal clear, though.

    Still one left to pick, though, so everyone's still in the running.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  16. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    This will be a double banger....


    First one will be Dewey99 since he did post up a a nice lil meme that was used up to create the double banger


    Second weiner is oogaly_boogal


    Please PM Smitty or myself with full addy






    Ill announce the third and final logger later on today
    Awesome news! PM'd my info to Smitty and can't wait to get this log going. Thanks for picking me!

  17. I am not entering but here's a meme.



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120723_141408.png
Views: 53
Size:  383.7 KB

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We got off course early on and didn't want to alienate anyone, but Alan didn't weigh his decision solely on the meme either... My fault for not making the rules crystal clear, though.

    Still one left to pick, though, so everyone's still in the running.
    My bad on my part but i'll make a choice by 8pm pacific time. So get in where ya fit in
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  19. PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. I'm looking forward to these logs starting. Almost everyone has some experience with these types of products, and they know what to look for and expect.

  21. Time is ticking
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post


    Seems like this guy wins the third spot for logger since I don't want to get punched in my pretty face. Also noticed you are from the UK so this will be a first for us and pushing to the limit since we love breaking rules but from to the UK SlinSaneV2 will be on its way. PM me your addy bdcc
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  23. Worst promo ever...no one followed directions and people with the most reps or posts didn't get chosen.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Worst promo ever...no one followed directions and people with the most reps or posts didn't get chosen.
    Sorry you didn't get picked, man, I am... But we don't make a habit of picking people based on their number of posts or reputation points.

    Even still, oogaly is a member in good standing, since 2010, with almost 800 posts and 2500+ rep points; bdcc obviously trumps all other posters in this thread in every category; and Dewey99 is actually known well by us on another board and will give a fair review/log of his experience.

    And that's what's most important to us, even over following the rules, is someone who's going to give a very honest review of the product.

    We have plenty of other products set to be released in the coming weeks, and plenty of other logging/review opportunities, so we hope the result here won't dissuade you from entering any one of those.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    Sorry you didn't get picked, man, I am... But we don't make a habit of picking people based on their number of posts or reputation points.

    Even still, oogaly is a member in good standing, since 2010, with almost 800 posts and 2500+ rep points; bdcc obviously trumps all other posters in this thread in every category; and Dewey99 is actually known well by us on another board and will give a fair review/log of his experience.

    And that's what's most important to us, even over following the rules, is someone who's going to give a very honest review of the product.

    We have plenty of other products set to be released in the coming weeks, and plenty of other logging/review opportunities, so we hope the result here won't dissuade you from entering any one of those.
    You are a better man than I. I would not have even acknowledged that whiny post at all.

  26. This is just the first product to be released from our new line. As Smitty already said. We will have many more opportunities, promos, and sales as more products are released.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    This is just the first product to be released from our new line. As Smitty already said. We will have many more opportunities, promos, and sales as more products are released.
    im looking forward to it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  28. i was being sarcastic. Not really serious about it. WOuld've been nice to run but I got some of the old stuff still that I run. Just didn't want to spend the $ on the new stuff as I just shelled out a lot for a 15 week cycle.

    Will follow the logs as I love genomyx products. Have GutHealth, Abliderate Advanced, Eviscerate Smolder, and DCP regularly in my supp stash. Probably one of my favorite companies

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Sorry you didn't get picked, man, I am... But we don't make a habit of picking people based on their number of posts or reputation points.

    Even still, oogaly is a member in good standing, since 2010, with almost 800 posts and 2500+ rep points; bdcc obviously trumps all other posters in this thread in every category, including his good looks; and Dewey99 is actually known well by us on another board and will give a fair review/log of his experience.

    And that's what's most important to us, even over following the rules, is someone who's going to give a very honest review of the product.

    We have plenty of other products set to be released in the coming weeks, and plenty of other logging/review opportunities, so we hope the result here won't dissuade you from entering any one of those.
    I am not sure how I feel about this bit?

    My log should be the most detailed as I get the bottle and the American guys get just the label. Glucometer readings from looking at the label = fail.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Gratz to the winners! Too bad for the post limit.. really interested in trying slin sane v2.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am not sure how I feel about this bit?

    My log should be the most detailed as I get the bottle and the American guys get just the label. Glucometer readings from looking at the label = fail.
    haha hey you got something going for ya!

  31. Thanks all for your support! Genomyx has lots of new things coming!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  32. I love genomyx (no nut hugger). Stuff works, can't wait to compare this to AI glycobol ESPECIALLY since it doesn't have berberine and I can use it pre workout.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  33. Got my SSV2 log up now:

    Slin Sane in the Membrane - Dewey99's Genomyx SSV2 Log

    Thanks again to Smitty and Vicesoldier for making this happen!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Got my SSV2 log up now:

    Slin Sane in the Membrane - Dewey99's Genomyx SSV2 Log

    Thanks again to Smitty and Vicesoldier for making this happen!
    There!!!
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  35. Just realized both me and dewy live in california. Da hell postal service!

    edit: and vice is in burbank, thats 10min from me down the 5 freeway
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  36. Hey when will these be sent out so i can adjust my diet scheme.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  37. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Hey when will these be sent out so i can adjust my diet scheme.
    They have been sent. Dewey and Bdcc have started their Logs. Have you not received your package yet?

  38. I know that dewey started his out of his own pocket, i have yet to receive anything.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  39. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I know that dewey started his out of his own pocket, i have yet to receive anything.
    I just found this out as well. Let me see what's going on.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol and Slin-Sane
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. PSlin vs Slin-Sane?
    By McBurly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in