Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Be The First to Buy ReBoot While Supplies Last for $34.99

LIMITED TIME COUPON CODE OFFER: $10offReBoot

C
lick Here to Visit the ForeRunner Labs Store

*Only Complete PCT Product on the Market!

*4-Stage PCT includes:

*Estrogen Control

*Cortisol Management

*Testosterone Elevator

*Immune Support

*168 Capsules Enables Flexible Dosing

What is ReBoot™
ReBoot™ is the first of its kind complete, 4-stage PCT supplement that literally reboots your body’s chemical equilibrium after a cycle of exogenous anabolic hormones have created what is known as “negative feedback”. ReBoot’s primary goal is to restore a man’s chemical equilibrium that is ideal for newly acquired muscle mass results from an anabolic hormone cycle.

What is the Estrocide Complex™
It’s a blend of two (2) very unique and different compounds that help to derail unwanted estrogen spillover/production during a prohormone cycle. Indole-3-carbinol, found at high levels in cruciferous vegetables – may help to metabolize estrogen more efficiently in men.

Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione shows an elaborate array of promise as a non-suppressive, DSHEA-compliant DHEA metabolite, coaxing the male metabolism in to a more myotropic state. Although studies show positive effects on testosterone to cortisol ratios, decreased fat storage and increased libido – the goal of Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione in ReBoot is to positively effect the testosterone to estrogen ratio because it derails unwanted estrogen production (aromatase inhibitor) from previous prohormone cycles without shutting down natural testosterone production.

What is the Cortisolvent™
Cortisolvent™ is a dual-component approach to eradicating elevated cortisol hormone levels as a result of an anabolic hormone cycle. Elevated cortisol levels are known catabolic agents that destroy newly formed muscle mass.

What is the Testosterone Elevator™
ReBoot’s Testosterone Elevator™ is a full daily dose of -D-Aspartic Acid, an essential and proven ingredient to stimulate testosterone production after the harmful effects of “negative feedback”, which is responsible for near complete shutdown.

What is Immuno Support-X™
Immuno Support-X™ is a much needed, dual-ingredient complex that strengthens the body’s immune system, ravaged by temporarily dipping testosterone levels, following an anabolic hormone cycle. If not addressed – you are much more susceptible to common illnesses.

How Does ReBoot™ Work
ReBoot’s sole purpose is to restore the body’s natural chemical equilibrium by reversing the following four (4) culprits responsible for “negative feedback”:

Increased estrogen
Increased cortisol
Decreased testosterone
Decreased immune system

What Makes ReBoot™ so Powerful & Unique
No other PCT product on the market completely addresses the four (4) most menacing side effects of a completed anabolic hormone cycle:

Increased estrogen
Increased cortisol
Decreased testosterone
Decreased immune system

Why Should I buy ReBoot™
Although a cycle of exogenous anabolic hormones creates increased muscle mass – our obvious and paramount goal, our body also adjusts to the supplement cycle by increasing estrogen & cortisol hormones and almost completely shuts down natural production of testosterone. And if that weren’t enough to deal with – once your natural testosterone levels drop, your immune system weakens. ReBoot’s incredible formula helps to reverse these four (4) menacing side effects with its unique formula:

Estrocide Complex™ - dual ingredient approach to terminate unwanted estrogen spillover

Cortisolvent™ - Dual DHEA metabolites that execute the negative steroid hormone cortisol that is responsible for catabolizing new muscle mass and inviting unwanted fat cells to the environment.

Testosterone Elevator™- Proven testosterone elevating amino acid.

Immuno Support-X™- Dual amino acid complex that stabilizes the immune system during a dip in testosterone production from an anabolic hormone cycle.

What is the Best Way to Use ReBoot™ in Conjunction with other Forerunner Labs Products?

For the quickest recovery from an anabolic hormone cycle, ReBoot should be taken directly after the finish of a cycle of Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk or a combo stack of both. ReBoot should be taken for a 30-day period.

mnowak1228

Awards
Looks good....I'll be keeping my eye on it for next PCT!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice ing profile.. Diggin it

Any idea how many mg of the 3,7keto is in the estrogen control blend?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ing profile.. Diggin it

Any idea how many mg of the 3,7keto is in the estrogen control blend?
Yes, it's pretty consistent with other products that contain it. Some of the new stuff I noticed is using higher doses, but the point of Reboot is during PCT, and we are not trying to eradicate estradiol completely. We have some stacking charts coming soon.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that is impressive and the fact you didn't put so much arimistane in it to crush estrogen is very nice.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that is impressive and the fact you didn't put so much arimistane in it to crush estrogen is very nice.
Thanks. We made it 6 caps a dose so people can play around with it as well. It also fits in the same size bottles as bulk and mass so we can do packaged deals that look real purty. :)

BrainyMuscle

Awards
Be good to see the dosing of Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) & DHEA metabolites, not a fan of the somewhat proprietary mixtures.

So now we have:

- Erase / Erase Pro
- AD3 - PCT
- Revolution Black PCT
- NolvadrenXT
- ReBoot PCT

All playing in the same space with a few extras, although I do like the addition of Theanine in this one.

Theanine can actually help deeper sleep REM cycles, which is odd as its mainly from green tea.

Probably get a bottle and see how it compares.

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Does anyone have any opinions on these AlphaBulk and AlphaMass.. I am new to this hormone thing, but was really put off by the Liver toxicity aspect. Supposably both of these products do not have this issue, is this valid? How well does the gained mass stay on after the cycle? and how long should you wait before performing a second cycle?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be good to see the dosing of Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) & DHEA metabolites, not a fan of the somewhat proprietary mixtures.

So now we have:

- Erase / Erase Pro
- AD3 - PCT
- Revolution Black PCT
- NolvadrenXT
- ReBoot PCT

All playing in the same space with a few extras, although I do like the addition of Theanine in this one.

Theanine can actually help deeper sleep REM cycles, which is odd as its mainly from green tea.

Probably get a bottle and see how it compares.
Theanine should play well with daa as well.

Again this year a study reviewing the psychotropic effects of theanine, found that it had antipsychotic and antideppressant-like effects in rats. In addition it was found to have agnostic action on the NMDA receptor. Both qualities indicate it would make for a useful post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement in addition to stacking well with the popular supplement d-aspartic acid. (PMID: 21861094)

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Like. Seems very complete, indeed.

Been researching a lot these past 2 years and I'm thinking of running a 5 week of Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 for my 1st PH.

I feel pretty comfortable using this with a Divanil product (divanil affects me greatly) for my PCT. (Nolva on hand just in case and support supp pre-loaded, taken throughout cycle and PCT)

Think this will do the trick in that layout?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone have any opinions on these AlphaBulk and AlphaMass.. I am new to this hormone thing, but was really put off by the Liver toxicity aspect. Supposably both of these products do not have this issue, is this valid? How well does the gained mass stay on after the cycle? and how long should you wait before performing a second cycle?
Compared to designer steroids like halodrol. Superdrol, etc they are mild on the liver. Mass is relatively easy to keep post cycle anymore because of better products on the market like Reboot and an increased awareness that something needs to be done to recover rather than just sitting on our hands like they did years ago.

Typically people like to cycle off for as long as they cycle on. Or "time on" + "pct" = time off

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Compared to designer steroids like halodrol. Superdrol, etc they are mild on the liver. Mass is relatively easy to keep post cycle anymore because of better products on the market like Reboot and an increased awareness that something needs to be done to recover rather than just sitting on our hands like they did years ago.

Typically people like to cycle off for as long as they cycle on. Or "time on" + "pct" = time off
Thanks!

Would you suggest any other product to go with AM/AB +Reboot? Or would those 3 products be enough to give a safe bulk cycle? Sorry I am that new lol..

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
good combination and a good price too...
love i3c, daa, and a good ai.
theanine is a killer daily supp.

love learning from companies like forerunner, androgenetx, and others unafraid to innovate and put themselves out there for less than 130bux a bottle.

thumbs up man.

will be recommending this product absolutely.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Would you suggest any other product to go with AM/AB +Reboot? Or would those 3 products be enough to give a safe bulk cycle? Sorry I am that new lol..
follow the chart posted by the noyd.

just add sleep, food, and pain, all in large quantities.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

Those are typically enough. Anything over 4-5 weeks and you would probably want to start looking into a serm. Some people like support products like Super Cycle on cycle but I suggest saving it for pct.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good combination and a good price too...
love i3c, daa, and a good ai.
theanine is a killer daily supp.

love learning from companies like forerunner, androgenetx, and others unafraid to innovate and put themselves out there for less than 130bux a bottle.

thumbs up man.

will be recommending this product absolutely.
Thanks jin

follow the chart posted by the noyd.

just add sleep, food, and pain, all in large quantities.
Lol the good pain. The stuff that hurts so good.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Not too thrilled it wont tell me how much shipping is on their site. I can expect it to be more than $6.00

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
It should be telling you shipping costs before actually paying. Not sure if that's what you mean?
No sir said they would contact me on shipping costs..not sure why. Paid with Paypal so we will see how it goes.

Izaris

Awards
Apologize for the newb question, but would this work as a complete PCT? Or should I add something else based on what I'm taking below?

I'm on week 2 of a 12 week cutting cycle of Deca 250mg/wk, D-bols 1/2/3/2/1 repeat 20mg tablets, and Clenbuterol 30mcg/tablet 3x a day.

Thank you in advance.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologize for the newb question, but would this work as a complete PCT? Or should I add something else based on what I'm taking below?

I'm on week 2 of a 12 week cutting cycle of Deca 250mg/wk, D-bols 1/2/3/2/1 repeat 20mg tablets, and Clenbuterol 30mcg/tablet 3x a day.

Thank you in advance.
I would use it with a serm. I'll try and get an example up later today of how you can do that.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you in advance.
I would also suggest a SERM that is one heck of a cycle.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards

Been researching a lot these past 2 years and I'm thinking of running a 5 week of Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 for my 1st PH.

I feel pretty comfortable using this with a Divanil product (divanil affects me greatly) for my PCT. (Nolva on hand just in case and support supp pre-loaded, taken throughout cycle and PCT)

Good to know... I guess I'll answer for myself at this point ;)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good to know... I guess I'll answer for myself at this point ;)
Ma bad missed your q. But yes you have planned well. What divanil product do you use?

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Ma bad missed your q. But yes you have planned well. What divanil product do you use?
Its all good

Ive used Activate X with good results. It was stacked with Traizole but I know it works well for me bc Ive also stacked Tri w/ Bioforge with less results and also ran Tri/ with DAA with less results. All runs were good but with the 3,4 Div, I got the strongest and felt the best overall. Wondering if it could be the L-dopa that was helping me too... It would be easier to say it was def the Div if I had taken Division or a single ingredient profile.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I took 200mg of theanine and it left me feeling a little disconnected and mildly depressed. 200mg was obviously too high a dose for me.

sobeguy305

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm about to run Epistane with cycle assist, is Reboot enough for PCT?
Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 200mg of theanine and it left me feeling a little disconnected and mildly depressed. 200mg was obviously too high a dose for me.
That's an interesting response to it... Some research suggests it will act more as an anti depressant. I think in Reboot it nicely offsets some of that DAA anxiety some people get.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I'm about to run Epistane with cycle assist, is Reboot enough for PCT?
Thanks
It could be, but one needs to remember that everyone is different. I have done a 4 wk cycle of epi with only cycle support, natty t booster, and a estro/cort product without a serm and was fine. Though I always have a serm on hand no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Looks good. I have ran Hdrol only once, but in retrospect I would start at 75 from the beginning. 50 wasn't worth it. 75mg was a good spot for me as 100 made back pumps just too much for me even with supplementing taurine ( my training consists with a lot of deads back/front squats, power cleans, clean and jerks and such though so it seemed like I had bad back pumps every workout cause of it).

I like divanil as well and should complement reboot nicely IMO. if you get it from a product with a lot of other stuff in it I would be aware of what else is in it as to not add in too much more estrogen control on top of the reboot.

sobeguy305

Awards
I got a bottle of Epistane and was going to run it for 4 weeks. I actually just got some Var too, I'm now thinking of running Var for either 6-8 weeks @ 40mg/ per day and throwing in some Epistane in the middle maybe week 2-6, what do you think about this? I can also get some clomids (don't want to add any "real" test, looking for a "mild" cycle and from what I hear Epistane is a good choice) let me know If this mix makes sense, looking for lean gains in size and strength.
My diet is very clean, 30 yrs old, 5 8", 170lbs 10% bf, been training for years
Thanks in advance

sobeguy305

Awards
Thought of taking Epistane for 4 weeks. I now also picked up some Var and thinking of running Var for 8 weeks @ 40 mg/day and throwing in Epistane in weeks 2-6, what do u think?
Looking to stay with orals and no dbol. Looking for lean gains and strength.
I Can get my hands on a SERM.
Epistane and Var, cycle assist, reboot and a SERM... what do u think?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I have ran Hdrol only once, but in retrospect I would start at 75 from the beginning. 50 wasn't worth it. 75mg was a good spot for me as 100 made back pumps just too much for me even with supplementing taurine ( my training consists with a lot of deads back/front squats, power cleans, clean and jerks and such though so it seemed like I had bad back pumps every workout cause of it).

I like divanil as well and should complement reboot nicely IMO. if you get it from a product with a lot of other stuff in it I would be aware of what else is in it as to not add in too much more estrogen control on top of the reboot.

I'd agree as well. 75-100mg with halo tends to be a sweet spot for most

mmstang33

Awards
Just placed my order, just started my first hdrol cycle with serm on hand but wasn't able to grab a test booster/cortisol controller yet so this fits my needs perfectly!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed my order, just started my first hdrol cycle with serm on hand but wasn't able to grab a test booster/cortisol controller yet so this fits my needs perfectly!
Good to hear. Can't wait for you guys to start try Reboot.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards

Good stuff man. Thanks for the feedback and I think I will start up on 75 and see how I feel by week 4 (if I wanna go to 100). I think I'll stick with Division for my 3,4 Div because I know AX can have slight estrogen blocking affects with its other ingredients and I don't want to feel like a tin man that needs oil or shrivel up ;) Don't think that would really happen in this case but I def agree with you.

Going to wait til end of summer I think because I definitely got acne pretty good on shoulders and back from my natty runs so I can only imagine...