Intro Sale! FORERUNNER LABS – ReBoot™

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    EOD = every other day

It's best to split bulk and mass into meals spread evenly apart if you can. It's best to take them with meals that contain 20-30 grams of fat. So if you only have one meal with 20-30 grams of fat, I suggest taking all of them in that one meal.
    I will probably do all Bulk during breakfast and half of mass @ lunch and half of mass @ dinner since Those meals should all eclipse 20g's .. I read somewhere adding a low dose of mass at night is good for mental stability or something.. does that make sense of should I take all mass during lunch?

Also I have a few weeks left of APE by AEN(Test Booster), would taking this at the start of PCT help or be unnecessary?

2. Quote Originally Posted by BMStricklin View Post
    I will probably do all Bulk during breakfast and half of mass @ lunch and half of mass @ dinner since Those meals should all eclipse 20g's .. I read somewhere adding a low dose of mass at night is good for mental stability or something.. does that make sense of should I take all mass during lunch?

Also I have a few weeks left of APE by AEN(Test Booster), would taking this at the start of PCT help or be unnecessary?
    I think people like taking Mass later in the day because it can cause some lethargy...so taking it close to bed time makes it less of a problem.

Natural testosterone boosters are best used PCT. So no I don't see any problem using it in your PCT.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think people like taking Mass later in the day because it can cause some lethargy...so taking it close to bed time makes it less of a problem.

Natural testosterone boosters are best used PCT. So no I don't see any problem using it in your PCT.
    Awesome Bro.. Sounds Great.. I will be ordering my Reboot from your guys next week and get ahold of of some Clomid and I will be set.. I appreciate all the help!
    •   

4. ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    There is more information on the cystine /theanine combination here:

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....-research.html

And information on Cortisolvent here:

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....7-oh-dhea.html
    I've been searching for info on that combo. Thanks Royd!
    Freedom means nothing here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ForeRunner Labs Reboot™
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:20 PM
  2. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 03:07 PM
  3. For Sale: USP Labs RECREATE (Fat Loss)
    By NastyNally in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 05:17 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:33 PM