Intro Sale! FORERUNNER LABS – ReBoot™

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Like. Seems very complete, indeed.

Been researching a lot these past 2 years and I'm thinking of running a 5 week of Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 for my 1st PH.

I feel pretty comfortable using this with a Divanil product (divanil affects me greatly) for my PCT. (Nolva on hand just in case and support supp pre-loaded, taken throughout cycle and PCT)

Think this will do the trick in that layout?
    Good to know... I guess I'll answer for myself at this point

2. Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post

Been researching a lot these past 2 years and I'm thinking of running a 5 week of Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 for my 1st PH.

I feel pretty comfortable using this with a Divanil product (divanil affects me greatly) for my PCT. (Nolva on hand just in case and support supp pre-loaded, taken throughout cycle and PCT)

Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Good to know... I guess I'll answer for myself at this point
    Ma bad missed your q. But yes you have planned well. What divanil product do you use?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Ma bad missed your q. But yes you have planned well. What divanil product do you use?
    Its all good

Ive used Activate X with good results. It was stacked with Traizole but I know it works well for me bc Ive also stacked Tri w/ Bioforge with less results and also ran Tri/ with DAA with less results. All runs were good but with the 3,4 Div, I got the strongest and felt the best overall. Wondering if it could be the L-dopa that was helping me too... It would be easier to say it was def the Div if I had taken Division or a single ingredient profile.

4. I took 200mg of theanine and it left me feeling a little disconnected and mildly depressed. 200mg was obviously too high a dose for me.

5. Shipping is free until we fix a glitch for those who ordered.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

6. Hey Guys,

I'm about to run Epistane with cycle assist, is Reboot enough for PCT?
    Thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy305 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Thanks
    How long on the epistane?
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Shipping is free until we fix a glitch for those who ordered.
    Awesome man. I would rep again but it wont let me! I hedged on the AI 50% off sale over the 4th so this makes me happy!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel29073 View Post
    Awesome man. I would rep again but it wont let me! I hedged on the AI 50% off sale over the 4th so this makes me happy!
    No problem. Our error.
    ForeRunner Labs

10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I took 200mg of theanine and it left me feeling a little disconnected and mildly depressed. 200mg was obviously too high a dose for me.
    That's an interesting response to it... Some research suggests it will act more as an anti depressant. I think in Reboot it nicely offsets some of that DAA anxiety some people get.
    ForeRunner Labs

11. Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy305
    Hey Guys,

Thanks
    It could be, but one needs to remember that everyone is different. I have done a 4 wk cycle of epi with only cycle support, natty t booster, and a estro/cort product without a serm and was fine. Though I always have a serm on hand no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

12. Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf

Looks good. I have ran Hdrol only once, but in retrospect I would start at 75 from the beginning. 50 wasn't worth it. 75mg was a good spot for me as 100 made back pumps just too much for me even with supplementing taurine ( my training consists with a lot of deads back/front squats, power cleans, clean and jerks and such though so it seemed like I had bad back pumps every workout cause of it).

I like divanil as well and should complement reboot nicely IMO. if you get it from a product with a lot of other stuff in it I would be aware of what else is in it as to not add in too much more estrogen control on top of the reboot.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

13. I got a bottle of Epistane and was going to run it for 4 weeks. I actually just got some Var too, I'm now thinking of running Var for either 6-8 weeks @ 40mg/ per day and throwing in some Epistane in the middle maybe week 2-6, what do you think about this? I can also get some clomids (don't want to add any "real" test, looking for a "mild" cycle and from what I hear Epistane is a good choice) let me know If this mix makes sense, looking for lean gains in size and strength.
    My diet is very clean, 30 yrs old, 5 8", 170lbs 10% bf, been training for years
    Thanks in advance

14. Good idea, thanks

15. Thought of taking Epistane for 4 weeks. I now also picked up some Var and thinking of running Var for 8 weeks @ 40 mg/day and throwing in Epistane in weeks 2-6, what do u think?
    Looking to stay with orals and no dbol. Looking for lean gains and strength.
    I Can get my hands on a SERM.
    Epistane and Var, cycle assist, reboot and a SERM... what do u think?

16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Looks good. I have ran Hdrol only once, but in retrospect I would start at 75 from the beginning. 50 wasn't worth it. 75mg was a good spot for me as 100 made back pumps just too much for me even with supplementing taurine ( my training consists with a lot of deads back/front squats, power cleans, clean and jerks and such though so it seemed like I had bad back pumps every workout cause of it).

I like divanil as well and should complement reboot nicely IMO. if you get it from a product with a lot of other stuff in it I would be aware of what else is in it as to not add in too much more estrogen control on top of the reboot.

I'd agree as well. 75-100mg with halo tends to be a sweet spot for most
    ForeRunner Labs

17. Just placed my order, just started my first hdrol cycle with serm on hand but wasn't able to grab a test booster/cortisol controller yet so this fits my needs perfectly!

18. Quote Originally Posted by mmstang33 View Post
    Just placed my order, just started my first hdrol cycle with serm on hand but wasn't able to grab a test booster/cortisol controller yet so this fits my needs perfectly!
    Good to hear. Can't wait for you guys to start try Reboot.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

Good stuff man. Thanks for the feedback and I think I will start up on 75 and see how I feel by week 4 (if I wanna go to 100). I think I'll stick with Division for my 3,4 Div because I know AX can have slight estrogen blocking affects with its other ingredients and I don't want to feel like a tin man that needs oil or shrivel up Don't think that would really happen in this case but I def agree with you.

Going to wait til end of summer I think because I definitely got acne pretty good on shoulders and back from my natty runs so I can only imagine...

20. It's Friday! Reboot it
    ForeRunner Labs

21. No APO shipping on Forerunner Labs website = LAME!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dbaum2830
    No APO shipping on Forerunner Labs website = LAME!
    Let me hit up Royd for you. I know him and the rest with FRL are big supporters of the military. I'm sure this can be taken care of.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

23. Quote Originally Posted by dbaum2830
    No APO shipping on Forerunner Labs website = LAME!
    I will say this though. A polite inquiry often goes a lot further than negativity.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

24. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Thanks. We made it 6 caps a dose so people can play around with it as well. It also fits in the same size bottles as bulk and mass so we can do packaged deals that look real purty. :-)
    Would this be fine for a natty athlete as a substitute for erase pro? Or is it specifically designed for a PCT?

25. Didn't mean to hurt any feelings, just making an observasion. Thanks for the info Copy Cat and Royd

26. Quote Originally Posted by dbaum2830
    Didn't mean to hurt any feelings, just making an observasion. Thanks for the info Copy Cat and Royd
    I know brother. All good.

Where are you stationed?

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

27. Ft. Hood, TX

28. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Would this be fine for a natty athlete as a substitute for erase pro? Or is it specifically designed for a PCT?
    It can be used even off cycle. It will be a nice addition during hard training times, or during the winter "sick months".
    ForeRunner Labs

29. Quote Originally Posted by nickgz View Post
    Quick question. I'm mid way through Geared Up Nutritions Juiced. I've done this one other time, and used Purus Labs Recycle and Reversitol as PCT. I'm thinking about picking up the Reboot from forerunner. Is that all I'll need, or should I look into more?
    That's a halodrol clone, so depending on your dose you may or may not want to run it with a serm. Otherwise Reboot is fine, and is a good replacement for the two products you used in the past.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 03:07 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Labs RECREATE (Fat Loss)
    By NastyNally in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:33 PM