Who has tried Formula-X?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious who has tried Formula-X on AM, how did you like it? Did you use pre-workout or Intra dosing? How would you compare it to other DAA products you have used?

It's by far my favorite intra/recovery product and also my favorite test booster when stack with Division 1. Looking forward to hearing everyones feedback on Formula-X:)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Used it a couple of times since it launched as a pre W.O. and during PCT. I think I may have logged it somewhere here as well.

Mixed pretty well but the pink lemonade flavor is what sold me on it.

The inclusion of the BCAA's into the mix helped things along in the gym, especially after a long day a work.

In comparison with the two DAA products I've used, I liked Formula-X over FinaFlex Pure Test due to it being drinkable pink lemonade with the added goodness and not more pills. On the other hand, I do prefer iForce's Intimidate over all the other's due to the deep night's rest I get when using it.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Double post...

Last edited:
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious who has tried Formula-X on AM, how did you like it? Did you use pre-workout or Intra dosing? How would you compare it to other DAA products you have used?

It's by far my favorite intra/recovery product and also my favorite test booster when stack with Division 1. Looking forward to hearing everyones feedback on Formula-X:)
Great pre workout if you add some CitMal and BA. Mixes and tastes great!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
send me some and i'll tell ya

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I used it when it was first released, and used it every morning, plus intra on work out days.

Never been a good responder to DAA - but recovery over all and endurance in the gym was great with this. Mixed and tasted better than just about anything I have tried prior save Creature Creatine

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently using it..just finished my first tub this morning. I feel it has been effective in my current stack. I have been dosing 1 scoop pre-workout. Formula X mixes and tastes excellent. The addition of BCAA's and a healthy dose of Carnitine makes it a winner in my books.

My previous experience with DAA is just with a few bottles of D-Aspartic Calcium Chelate Caps.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback!

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Used it a couple of times since it launched as a pre W.O. and during PCT. I think I may have logged it somewhere here as well.

Mixed pretty well but the pink lemonade flavor is what sold me on it.

The inclusion of the BCAA's into the mix helped things along in the gym, especially after a long day a work.

In comparison with the two DAA products I've used, I liked Formula-X over FinaFlex Pure Test due to it being drinkable pink lemonade with the added goodness and not more pills. On the other hand, I do prefer iForce's Intimidate over all the other's due to the deep night's rest I get when using it.
wussup sac brah? might have to get me an order of this, where can it be purchased?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wussup sac brah? might have to get me an order of this, where can it be purchased?
It's out of stock at Nutraplanet right now, I'm looking into when it will be back instock, there are some other place that carry it as well.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I've only heard good things about it. Depending on how the next couple of weeks pan out I may have to pick some up to try.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Excellent product ! I don't think you can find much better.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Was told Nutraplanet will be back instock Wednesday with more Formula-X.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Nice reading all these great reviews. I am planning on giving this a try when it gets back in stock!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

I'll let you know in 30 days bro..serving #1 went down today.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just cracked my second tub... Formula X is the real deal IMHO.

desaille

Awards
Great product, used it everyone morning prior to workout. Easy to drink.
I stacked it with the carbonite attack for a fantastic stack.

liftersRus

liftersRus

Awards
Never tryed looks like a great product though!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is where I've always purchased my supply.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like everyone is liking it:) Hopefully everyone jumps on Formula-X, it's an amazing product.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like everyone is liking it:) Hopefully everyone jumps on Formula-X, it's an amazing product.
I'm digging the taste, that's for sure. Definitely have high hopes for my log after seeing all the positive feedback.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
great flavoring profile and BCAA's make it a win for me.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD I'm pretty sure you know my responses to those questions ;)

It is the only DAA product I have used and I am currently still using it.

I've tried it pre, intra, and post. I prefer it pre and/or intra depending on the workout day. I take it before bed on off days. Great flavor, mixability, ingredients... and it worked great for me. And it still does.

Still have 1 or 2 more bottles to get through lol ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD I'm pretty sure you know my responses to those questions ;)

It is the only DAA product I have used and I am currently still using it.

I've tried it pre, intra, and post. I prefer it pre and/or intra depending on the workout day. I take it before bed on off days. Great flavor, mixability, ingredients... and it worked great for me. And it still does.

Still have 1 or 2 more bottles to get through lol ;)
aha very nice! Have you tried a 2 scoop dosing with it yet? At the moment I'm just doing a 2 week test boosting blitz, 2 scoops of Formula-X a day and 8 caps of Division 1 a day, pretty shocked at how amazing the effects have been in only 1 week, I'm diggin it!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it , and I stay trying it . . . Formula X = Best for recovery and strentgh gains for a natural product , It is tasty too. I currently have two titaniumXL in my cabinet, and amd finishing a bottle right now. Athletix for the win . :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried it , and I stay trying it . . . Formula X = Best for recovery and strentgh gains for a natural product , It is tasty too. I currently have two titaniumXL in my cabinet, and amd finishing a bottle right now. Athletix for the win . :)
Thanks for the support James! Agreed Formula-X is the best natural product for Recovery and strength gains.

nokkT

Awards
I'm currently using it and loving it! Formula-X tastes great, mixes well, and does what it is supposed to do. I take it as the tub suggests, 1 scoop intra or pre depending on the day during on days and a scoop before bed on the off.

Liked it so much the first time around, got myself a few more tubs. :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently using it and loving it! Formula-X tastes great, mixes well, and does what it is supposed to do. I take it as the tub suggests, 1 scoop intra or pre depending on the day during on days and a scoop before bed on the off.

Liked it so much the first time around, got myself a few more tubs. :)
Awesome to hear more good feedback like this:)

Thanks! Much appreciated!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aha very nice! Have you tried a 2 scoop dosing with it yet? At the moment I'm just doing a 2 week test boosting blitz, 2 scoops of Formula-X a day and 8 caps of Division 1 a day, pretty shocked at how amazing the effects have been in only 1 week, I'm diggin it!
2 scoops dosing is all I've ever done :D

I'm still using the old scooper though ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops dosing is all I've ever done :D

I'm still using the old scooper though ;)
O ok aha, the new batch is improved, mixes better, taste is a tad better and scooper issue has been fixed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
O ok aha, the new batch is improved, mixes better, taste is a tad better and scooper issue has been fixed.
damn...i thought it tasted pretty darned good before.