SSv2

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Just wanted to leave this right in here, since the big bang will be happening very very soon at NP

:wiggle:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool but, if it's 2 months before this comes out this will piss me off! :smite:

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
In! Altho I still have four bottles of the OG sitting around.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
perfect for prebed dosing then :D
Yes! That is actually exactly when I use it. Sometimes I will use it before a cheat meal, which I rarely have. But ya gotta love the pre-bed dose. A true staple in my supplementing.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yes! That is actually exactly when I use it. Sometimes I will use it before a cheat meal, which I rarely have. But ya gotta love the pre-bed dose. A true staple in my supplementing.

All the time with me ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CAn you guys elaborate on the Pre bed dose?

Would it be good to take with ras ketones and a natural sleep aid (valerian, melatonin, 5htp,GABA)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
CAn you guys elaborate on the Pre bed dose?

Would it be good to take with ras ketones and a natural sleep aid (valerian, melatonin, 5htp,GABA)
These are the words from the wise man himself Smitty and what our testers reported-

Well, the before-bed dose was found to offer a number of things:

- improved insulin sensitivity upon waking
- enhanced sleep quality
- amplified GH release (though the actual impact is negligible)
- improved recovery

The sleep effects alone are what people seem to enjoy the most.

As far as the RK and SSv2 I would try to use SSv2 and the sleep aid for the first few days alone and then add the RKs in the mix and see if it works for you.

As soon as I get my own bottle i'll give this a try but more specifically with DCP and pass the good word on.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are the words from the wise man himself Smitty and what our testers reported-

Well, the before-bed dose was found to offer a number of things:

- improved insulin sensitivity upon waking
- enhanced sleep quality
- amplified GH release (though the actual impact is negligible)
- improved recovery

The sleep effects alone are what people seem to enjoy the most.

As far as the RK and SSv2 I would try to use SSv2 and the sleep aid for the first few days alone and then add the RKs in the mix and see if it works for you.

As soon as I get my own bottle i'll give this a try but more specifically with DCP and pass the good word on.
Gotcha. I was actually asking about those things in combination with v1

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Looking like NP will be having a late 4th of July sale on SSv2 once they receive their shipment :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Looking like NP will be having a late 4th of July sale on SSv2 once they receive their shipment :)
Sounds like it will be very soon. Care to share whats in it?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sounds like it will be very soon. Care to share whats in it?
BOOM!!!

Jiaogulan (98% Gypenosides) - 185mg
Na-R-ALA - 143mg
Banaba PE (1% Corosolic acid) - 100mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Coop senses tingling. Comment on ingredients are coming.....

Can't wait to try this out

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Coop senses tingling. Comment on ingredients are coming.....

Can't wait to try this out
He already loves it, posted up on our subforum :)

I can't wait either

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Good Q...
Any effect on fat utilization?
Well the fat can still be used on a bulk but usually nutrient partitioners do allow for higher insulin sensitivity which is beneficial for health and could reduce fat storage. Also you are what you eat so I would still try to stay clean per "cheat" meal. There is no formula out there that can top SSv2 so you can't compare it with other GDAs and fat utilization but def will block dat der carbs

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aiming for 15-20 minutes before a meal on one cap with about 25-35g of carbs
So would it be correct to assume that each cap thereaftter would account for another ~30g of carbs?

Is there a limit of how Many caps per meal/day should be consumed?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hopefully NP gets it in before their 4th sale is over. Got a cart full of stuff and just waiting to add some SSV2 and check out.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
So would it be correct to assume that each cap thereaftter would account for another ~30g of carbs?

Is there a limit of how Many caps per meal/day should be consumed?
Anything above 70g+ I would go 2 caps and you can take as many as 4 caps per day

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully NP gets it in before their 4th sale is over. Got a cart full of stuff and just waiting to add some SSV2 and check out.
We're under the impression that all retailers will have some sort of introductory sale to make up for this arriving just a tad late for the 4th sales.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks guys. I know I asked in another forum. Just thought this was a good place since I can't mention NP over there. I guess I will just buy the stuff I have in my cart at NP while they have the sale and wait and see what my options are for SSV2.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I know I asked in another forum. Just thought this was a good place since I can't mention NP over there. I guess I will just buy the stuff I have in my cart at NP while they have the sale and wait and see what my options are for SSV2.
Oh, you'll have options, my good man... We haven't even picked loggers yet. :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Oh, you'll have options, my good man... We haven't even picked loggers yet. :D
Thanks Smitty. Sure could have used some SSV2 yesterday. I celebrated Independence Day and made my cheat meal (Is it considered one meal if you eat continuously for four hours?) really count. It was an impressive sight. More epic than the San Diego fireworks show!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Thanks Smitty. Sure could have used some SSV2 yesterday. I celebrated Independence Day and made my cheat meal (Is it considered one meal if you eat continuously for four hours?) really count. It was an impressive sight. More epic than the San Diego fireworks show!

Really more than that 15 second firework show :D

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I consider that one cheat meal, then. :D

Much like the 3 Smittyburgers (patent pending) I ate that took me well over 45 minutes to finish - each burger is 1/2lb. with sliced jalapeno and shredded cheddar inside, topped with a poached egg on a grilled roll.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I'm half hoping you price it too high so I don't feel compelled to make yet another big order from you guys...
LOL it will drop and possible real deal sale will compliment SSv2

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Any idea when the opening price will be released?
Not too sure but aiming for early next week once NP receives their stock and then they will have a very special late 4th of July Sale

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Why OG Slin sane got discontinued??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Just evolving to something better pun, we see more benefits in SSv2 than in OG
OG SS was also a great product and everyone was loving the results from it...

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
OG SS was also a great product and everyone was loving the results from it...
definitely without a doubt but with SSv2 our testers were amazed on how much better it worked than OG and with added health benefits

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
definitely without a doubt but with SSv2 our testers were amazed on how much better it worked than OG and with added health benefits
Alrite thanks....looking forward to try new SSv2...still have 7 OG SS ;)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Shipped

:D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Big sale that np is unleashing