SSv2

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. SSv2


    Just wanted to leave this right in here, since the big bang will be happening very very soon at NP

























    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)


  2. Cool but, if it's 2 months before this comes out this will piss me off!

  3. Bang!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. In! Altho I still have four bottles of the OG sitting around.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM
    In! Altho I still have four bottles of the OG sitting around.
    Lol I just got 3 last week
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    In! Altho I still have four bottles of the OG sitting around.
    perfect for prebed dosing then
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    perfect for prebed dosing then
    Yes! That is actually exactly when I use it. Sometimes I will use it before a cheat meal, which I rarely have. But ya gotta love the pre-bed dose. A true staple in my supplementing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Yes! That is actually exactly when I use it. Sometimes I will use it before a cheat meal, which I rarely have. But ya gotta love the pre-bed dose. A true staple in my supplementing.

    All the time with me
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  9. CAn you guys elaborate on the Pre bed dose?

    Would it be good to take with ras ketones and a natural sleep aid (valerian, melatonin, 5htp,GABA)
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    CAn you guys elaborate on the Pre bed dose?

    Would it be good to take with ras ketones and a natural sleep aid (valerian, melatonin, 5htp,GABA)
    These are the words from the wise man himself Smitty and what our testers reported-

    Well, the before-bed dose was found to offer a number of things:

    - improved insulin sensitivity upon waking
    - enhanced sleep quality
    - amplified GH release (though the actual impact is negligible)
    - improved recovery

    The sleep effects alone are what people seem to enjoy the most.

    As far as the RK and SSv2 I would try to use SSv2 and the sleep aid for the first few days alone and then add the RKs in the mix and see if it works for you.

    As soon as I get my own bottle i'll give this a try but more specifically with DCP and pass the good word on.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    These are the words from the wise man himself Smitty and what our testers reported-

    Well, the before-bed dose was found to offer a number of things:

    - improved insulin sensitivity upon waking
    - enhanced sleep quality
    - amplified GH release (though the actual impact is negligible)
    - improved recovery

    The sleep effects alone are what people seem to enjoy the most.

    As far as the RK and SSv2 I would try to use SSv2 and the sleep aid for the first few days alone and then add the RKs in the mix and see if it works for you.

    As soon as I get my own bottle i'll give this a try but more specifically with DCP and pass the good word on.
    Gotcha. I was actually asking about those things in combination with v1
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. Looking like NP will be having a late 4th of July sale on SSv2 once they receive their shipment
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Looking like NP will be having a late 4th of July sale on SSv2 once they receive their shipment
    Sounds like it will be very soon. Care to share whats in it?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Sounds like it will be very soon. Care to share whats in it?
    BOOM!!!

    Jiaogulan (98% Gypenosides) - 185mg
    Na-R-ALA - 143mg
    Banaba PE (1% Corosolic acid) - 100mg
    L-Norvaline - 100mg
    Biotin - 1mg

    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  15. Coop senses tingling. Comment on ingredients are coming.....


    Can't wait to try this out
    PES R&D

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Coop senses tingling. Comment on ingredients are coming.....


    Can't wait to try this out
    He already loves it, posted up on our subforum

    I can't wait either
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    BOOM!!!

    Jiaogulan (98% Gypenosides) - 185mg
    Na-R-ALA - 143mg
    Banaba PE (1% Corosolic acid) - 100mg
    L-Norvaline - 100mg
    Biotin - 1mg

    is this per 2 caps?
    PES R&D

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    is this per 2 caps?
    No sir this is just one cap
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    No sir this is just one cap
    What carb range is recommended per cap?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    What carb range is recommended per cap?
    Good Q...
    Any effect on fat utilization?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    What carb range is recommended per cap?
    Aiming for 15-20 minutes before a meal on one cap with about 25-35g of carbs
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Good Q...
    Any effect on fat utilization?
    Well the fat can still be used on a bulk but usually nutrient partitioners do allow for higher insulin sensitivity which is beneficial for health and could reduce fat storage. Also you are what you eat so I would still try to stay clean per "cheat" meal. There is no formula out there that can top SSv2 so you can't compare it with other GDAs and fat utilization but def will block dat der carbs
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Aiming for 15-20 minutes before a meal on one cap with about 25-35g of carbs
    So would it be correct to assume that each cap thereaftter would account for another ~30g of carbs?

    Is there a limit of how Many caps per meal/day should be consumed?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  24. would love to try this!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Looking like NP will be having a late 4th of July sale on SSv2 once they receive their shipment
    Hopefully NP gets it in before their 4th sale is over. Got a cart full of stuff and just waiting to add some SSV2 and check out.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So would it be correct to assume that each cap thereaftter would account for another ~30g of carbs?

    Is there a limit of how Many caps per meal/day should be consumed?
    Anything above 70g+ I would go 2 caps and you can take as many as 4 caps per day
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Hopefully NP gets it in before their 4th sale is over. Got a cart full of stuff and just waiting to add some SSV2 and check out.
    We're under the impression that all retailers will have some sort of introductory sale to make up for this arriving just a tad late for the 4th sales.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  28. Thanks guys. I know I asked in another forum. Just thought this was a good place since I can't mention NP over there. I guess I will just buy the stuff I have in my cart at NP while they have the sale and wait and see what my options are for SSV2.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks guys. I know I asked in another forum. Just thought this was a good place since I can't mention NP over there. I guess I will just buy the stuff I have in my cart at NP while they have the sale and wait and see what my options are for SSV2.
    Oh, you'll have options, my good man... We haven't even picked loggers yet.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Oh, you'll have options, my good man... We haven't even picked loggers yet.
    Thanks Smitty. Sure could have used some SSV2 yesterday. I celebrated Independence Day and made my cheat meal (Is it considered one meal if you eat continuously for four hours?) really count. It was an impressive sight. More epic than the San Diego fireworks show!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    No sir this is just one cap
    Wow this is gonna be great!
    PES R&D

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks Smitty. Sure could have used some SSV2 yesterday. I celebrated Independence Day and made my cheat meal (Is it considered one meal if you eat continuously for four hours?) really count. It was an impressive sight. More epic than the San Diego fireworks show!

    Really more than that 15 second firework show
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks Smitty. Sure could have used some SSV2 yesterday. I celebrated Independence Day and made my cheat meal (Is it considered one meal if you eat continuously for four hours?) really count. It was an impressive sight. More epic than the San Diego fireworks show!
    I consider that one cheat meal, then.

    Much like the 3 Smittyburgers (patent pending) I ate that took me well over 45 minutes to finish - each burger is 1/2lb. with sliced jalapeno and shredded cheddar inside, topped with a poached egg on a grilled roll.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  34. Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  35. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier
    I'm half hoping you price it too high so I don't feel compelled to make yet another big order from you guys...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I'm half hoping you price it too high so I don't feel compelled to make yet another big order from you guys...
    LOL it will drop and possible real deal sale will compliment SSv2
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  37. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    LOL it will drop and possible real deal sale will compliment SSv2
    Any idea when the opening price will be released?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Any idea when the opening price will be released?
    Not too sure but aiming for early next week once NP receives their stock and then they will have a very special late 4th of July Sale
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  39. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    price will change from the 69.99
    Too much tease in this thread...

  40. Why OG Slin sane got discontinued??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  

  
 

Log in
Log in