$$$$ Purple WRAATH & Blue GENE: Loggers Wanted!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. 1.) Training experience - I have been weightlifting since high school where it was require for football, ever since I tore my acl from havin weak legs I started lifting and got hooked, I played al little college football before getting really sick and losing a bunch of weight to the point where I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. I have slowly gained back some weight and strenht and am extremely hungry to get back to where I was.

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products - In the past I have tried white flood, green mag and purple wraath... to be honest, I loved them all..... my favorite however woudl probably be purple wraath....recovery tends to be an issue with me becasue I have low test. so a solid bcaa EAA product helps. I have never tried blue gene however but have heard good things and looks liek a solid product.

    3.) Why I should pick you! - You should pick me because I am a dedicated logger who can update nearly every day. I also am extremely motivated right now to put on some weight and strength and feel that these two products could really help me. I have tried other hgh type product in the past such as hgh pro and powerfull and would love to see how blue gene stacks up.......thanks for the opportunity to log these guys!


  2. Mkretz logs the $hit out of his products; CL would be wise to pick him as a winner.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Mkretz logs the $hit out of his products; CL would be wise to pick him as a winner.
    thanks man! it means alot, much appreciated

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    1.) Training experience - I have been weightlifting since high school where it was require for football, ever since I tore my acl from havin weak legs I started lifting and got hooked, I played al little college football before getting really sick and losing a bunch of weight to the point where I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. I have slowly gained back some weight and strenht and am extremely hungry to get back to where I was.

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products - In the past I have tried white flood, green mag and purple wraath... to be honest, I loved them all..... my favorite however woudl probably be purple wraath....recovery tends to be an issue with me becasue I have low test. so a solid bcaa EAA product helps. I have never tried blue gene however but have heard good things and looks liek a solid product.

    3.) Why I should pick you! - You should pick me because I am a dedicated logger who can update nearly every day. I also am extremely motivated right now to put on some weight and strength and feel that these two products could really help me. I have tried other hgh type product in the past such as hgh pro and powerfull and would love to see how blue gene stacks up.......thanks for the opportunity to log these guys!
    This is the second person who gets my vote. He a dam good logger and puts forth all he gots in his workouts.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I'd like to get in on this,
    1.Training Experience: 12 years on and off in High School and throughout time in the Army and College.

    2. I've never tried any Controlled Labs products in the past, and have nothing to base an opinion on....yet.

    3. I think you should pick me because I work hard towards progression in the gym and keep a detailed and diligently updated training journal, diet journal, and supp logs. I'll Post my log on this and 2 other forums as well.
    Great person here! I believe solid companies should have solid logs and this guy does em right!
    Love these products myself ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. too much love in here! hanks mrmarc! ur a hell of a logger too, keep up ur work!

  7. o, and invite me over for dinner lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    o, and invite me over for dinner lol
    And that's why I don't post food pic anymore, you and all of AM goes crazy. lmao

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Great person here! I believe solid companies should have solid logs and this guy does em right!
    Love these products myself ;-)
    Thanks bro! You make a very good point. :-)
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. haha o well, gives u some ideas, nohin wrong with that

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Thanks bro! You make a very good point. :-)
    Not a problem! Purple Wraith is so delicious that I'd drink it as juice. Like make a pitcher of it or snow cones lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    1.) Training experience- Been lifting off and on for around 13 years. Recently came back (mid March) from injuries and have been back to steadily progressing ever since. Goal is to be lean and mean. No real performance goals, look great naked and be as strong as possible/able to keep up with the grind of daily life.

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products- My opinion of CL is very high. Honestly I think one of the better companies in the supplement game. A long history of solid products, great reps, it just seems like with CL you're getting quality. Although I haven't ran every product they have, I can say the ones I've ran have all been great. I've ran White Flood, had samples of Purple Wraath but never a tub, Oximega Greens is a fixture of mine, ran orange oximega.

    3.) Why I should pick you!- I think I do a good job with logs as has been seen in the ones I've ran on here (and have countless others throughout my history on other forums). When you get to do a log I think it's important to keep it updated and be as honest as possible. This gives the company giving you the product feedback, and lets other potential users no what to expect. Everyone wins with a good log. And honestly I'm interested in the blue gene especially. I have no doubts that Purple Wraath is a solid product, I know from samples it tastes good and the profile is top notch. Blue Gene is something I've looked at before and thought damn that seems mighty interesting and I'd love to see its effects on me.
    Veteran blood... Good to see up in here : ) bout time!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  13. Lot of great apps in here, can't wait to see who gets picked surely all will deliver great logs.

  14. ^^Yea no doubt, I will be following the logs of whoever gets chosen! CL is a great company with a lot of awesome products! Nice promo here!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    ^^Yea no doubt, I will be following the logs of whoever gets chosen! CL is a great company with a lot of awesome products! Nice promo here!
    same here!....cant wait!

  16. hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz


    Please PM me your shipping info so we can get this awesome stack shipped out ASAP!!!

    To the other applicants: I'm sorry if I could've picked you all I would, everyone's apps were VERY good and I had a hard time selecting. Stay tuned for more CL opportunities!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz


    Please PM me your shipping info so we can get this awesome stack shipped out ASAP!!!

    To the other applicants: I'm sorry if I could've picked you all I would, everyone's apps were VERY good and I had a hard time selecting. Stay tuned for more CL opportunities!!!
    Grats to the winners!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i love purple wraath! never tried blue gene though....

    currently in a cal deficient and have bulked for the last few years. ive used purple wraath countless times and really enjoy it. ive also used tons of whiteflood, reduction pm, and the oxi kit is a current staple along with orange triad. whiteblood2 was a bit of a let down for me but some have had good results with it.

    other than a lasting commitment to some of your products and well updated logs i dont think im any better than the next guy at logging these 2 products. i will continue to use CL products either way, currently have 2 bottles of RAZ on the way.....

    i need to withdraw my app unfortunately, prior engagement has came up. i can vouch for PW 100%
    *Cough* Randoja
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz


    Please PM me your shipping info so we can get this awesome stack shipped out ASAP!!!

    To the other applicants: I'm sorry if I could've picked you all I would, everyone's apps were VERY good and I had a hard time selecting. Stay tuned for more CL opportunities!!!
    Thanks a bunch for the opportunity to log this stack, I can't wait will start it up asap!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Not a problem! Purple Wraith is so delicious that I'd drink it as juice. Like make a pitcher of it or snow cones lmao
    SNOW CONES! Awesome idea, repped.

    Edit: must spread around before repping you again...

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz


    Please PM me your shipping info so we can get this awesome stack shipped out ASAP!!!

    To the other applicants: I'm sorry if I could've picked you all I would, everyone's apps were VERY good and I had a hard time selecting. Stay tuned for more CL opportunities!!!
    Congrats to the winners! Definitely great products to log!
    :blindfold:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    *Cough* Randoja
    Didn't even see hvac withdrew his application...

    Send me your shipping info

  22. Congrats to the winners!

  23. Gratz guys! Lets see them logs!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz

    Please PM me your shipping info so we can get this awesome stack shipped out ASAP!!!

    To the other applicants: I'm sorry if I could've picked you all I would, everyone's apps were VERY good and I had a hard time selecting. Stay tuned for more CL opportunities!!!
    Congrats winners!

  25. Absolutely! Awesome opportunity! Congratulations buds!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in