$$$$ Purple WRAATH & Blue GENE: Loggers Wanted!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Give others a chance man... U have applied in like every promo
    *thumbsup*
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Give others a chance man... U have applied in like every promo
    I didn't make it to the other promos tho. Will kindly withdraw app if you want me to.
    •   

3. Edit: App withdrawn for some one to get a chance.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

I didn't make it to the other promos tho. Will kindly withdraw app if you want me to.
    Lol its not that its just take your time with a product. Companies aren't gonna wanna sponsor if your in every promo. Not only that but when ur running somethin it should only be that companies products so you know the effect of that product :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. By all means do what u wanna do. I'm just throwing things out there
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. I owe you some reps Airborne, couldn't said it better...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I owe you some reps Airborne, couldn't said it better...
    Purple Wraith is Very delicious btw
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol its not that its just take your time with a product. Companies aren't gonna wanna sponsor if your in every promo. Not only that but when ur running somethin it should only be that companies products so you know the effect of that product :-)
    I agree with the big mighty dude and his views on this...I remember laying it down for thehardone like this too. It doesn't look right
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Purple Wraith is Very delicious btw
    I got respect for Renegade... I'll have to try some more CL products in the future.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Sorry guys if offended anyone. I have taken my app down kindly and I have respect for my fellow AM member. All Is good, This won't happen again, If it does neg train the shizz out of me.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Sorry guys if offended anyone. I have taken my app down kindly and I have respect for my fellow AM member. All Is good, This won't happen again, If it does neg train the shizz out of me.
    Lol I'm glad your a good sport bout it ya know. Just take it one thing at a time. I love free products as I'm sure everyone else. It's just a respect thing.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol I'm glad your a good sport bout it ya know. Just take it one thing at a time. I love free products as I'm sure everyone else. It's just a respect thing.
    Agreed.

haa I don't know whats goes through my head some times lol, I just figured it wouldn't be a problem applying to a few just in case I didn't get picked etc and if I did get pick I would take down the other ones I did.. From now on I will only apply to one at a time and stick with it. Love you guys!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Agreed.

haa I don't know whats goes through my head some times lol, I just figured it wouldn't be a problem applying to a few just in case I didn't get picked etc and if I did get pick I would take down the other ones I did.. From now on I will only apply to one at a time and stick with it. Love you guys!
    Lol we love u too no homo
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol we love u too no homo
    You 2! SHUT UP AND GROUPHUG! Love for both no foul done , and nothing happened! We are bro's! come on !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You 2! SHUT UP AND GROUPHUG! Love for both no foul done , and nothing happened! We are bro's! come on !
    Haa ily u 2 buddy. bros for life!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Haa ily u 2 buddy. bros for life!
    Hell yeah bro! Now VEGAS+CROWN! hahaha. Back to thread:

GUYS GTFIH AND APPLY! THIS IS AWESOME STUFF!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

17. Still surprised there isn't alot more apps in! Hurry up people!

18. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903
    Still surprised there isn't alot more apps in! Hurry up people!
    I agree
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Still surprised there isn't alot more apps in! Hurry up people!
    No kidding... I thought this promo would be FLOODED with apps

20. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

5 more weeks of my Halo-X run. No can do.

21. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    logging ad3-pct right now or id be all over this
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

22. I'm probably one of the least few qualified to get picked, but I wanna toss my hand in for an opportunity to try Blue Gene. I've been interested in that one (along with Blue Growth) for a while.

Training - So I'm 28. I lifted not seriously in high school, through sports and fitness classes. At about 22, I stopped completely and only just now (last 5 months) fell back in love the with sense of accomplishment achieved with proper time and effort in weight training. Still in noob gains, admittedly, but results have been great. I work out 4 days a week. I always try to get a solid 45min-1hr in each session. I am very dedicated to making sure I get my routines in week after week. The mirror motivates me.

History & Opinions on CL products - CL was one of the first companies I jumped to when I got into the supplement game. First with OT, then adding Oximega Fish Oil and Greens. Next was the sample pack, where I fell in love with White Flood. I have a tub of Green Mag on the way, along with GlycerGrow (For a future stack with ArA). I think highly of CL and suggest their products to my friends when they ask. (Got 2 of them on WF and always send them links to OT sales.)

Why me? - Well, unfortunately, I can't really sell myself here. It is what it is. I'm basically a lifting noob, but I'm happy with my current results. I am certainly interested in both products! I would certainly give an honest log. If the products don't benefit me, I will let it be known. If they benefit me, I will more than likely buy them in the future. (Have I mentioned I really wanna run a 2 month "cycle" of Blue Growth and Blue Gene? . )

23. I'd like to get in on this,
    1.Training Experience: 12 years on and off in High School and throughout time in the Army and College.

2. I've never tried any Controlled Labs products in the past, and have nothing to base an opinion on....yet.

3. I think you should pick me because I work hard towards progression in the gym and keep a detailed and diligently updated training journal, diet journal, and supp logs. I'll Post my log on this and 2 other forums as well.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

24. 1.) Training experience- Been lifting off and on for around 13 years. Recently came back (mid March) from injuries and have been back to steadily progressing ever since. Goal is to be lean and mean. No real performance goals, look great naked and be as strong as possible/able to keep up with the grind of daily life.

2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products- My opinion of CL is very high. Honestly I think one of the better companies in the supplement game. A long history of solid products, great reps, it just seems like with CL you're getting quality. Although I haven't ran every product they have, I can say the ones I've ran have all been great. I've ran White Flood, had samples of Purple Wraath but never a tub, Oximega Greens is a fixture of mine, ran orange oximega.

3.) Why I should pick you!- I think I do a good job with logs as has been seen in the ones I've ran on here (and have countless others throughout my history on other forums). When you get to do a log I think it's important to keep it updated and be as honest as possible. This gives the company giving you the product feedback, and lets other potential users no what to expect. Everyone wins with a good log. And honestly I'm interested in the blue gene especially. I have no doubts that Purple Wraath is a solid product, I know from samples it tastes good and the profile is top notch. Blue Gene is something I've looked at before and thought damn that seems mighty interesting and I'd love to see its effects on me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

25. Hey RR, when will the winners be chosen for this?
  •