$$$$ Purple WRAATH & Blue GENE: Loggers Wanted! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

$$$$ Purple WRAATH & Blue GENE: Loggers Wanted!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

too much love in here! hanks mrmarc! ur a hell of a logger too, keep up ur work!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

o, and invite me over for dinner lol
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    o, and invite me over for dinner lol
    And that's why I don't post food pic anymore, you and all of AM goes crazy. lmao
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Great person here! I believe solid companies should have solid logs and this guy does em right!
    Love these products myself ;-)
    Thanks bro! You make a very good point. :-)
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

haha o well, gives u some ideas, nohin wrong with that
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Thanks bro! You make a very good point. :-)
    Not a problem! Purple Wraith is so delicious that I'd drink it as juice. Like make a pitcher of it or snow cones lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    1.) Training experience- Been lifting off and on for around 13 years. Recently came back (mid March) from injuries and have been back to steadily progressing ever since. Goal is to be lean and mean. No real performance goals, look great naked and be as strong as possible/able to keep up with the grind of daily life.

2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products- My opinion of CL is very high. Honestly I think one of the better companies in the supplement game. A long history of solid products, great reps, it just seems like with CL you're getting quality. Although I haven't ran every product they have, I can say the ones I've ran have all been great. I've ran White Flood, had samples of Purple Wraath but never a tub, Oximega Greens is a fixture of mine, ran orange oximega.

3.) Why I should pick you!- I think I do a good job with logs as has been seen in the ones I've ran on here (and have countless others throughout my history on other forums). When you get to do a log I think it's important to keep it updated and be as honest as possible. This gives the company giving you the product feedback, and lets other potential users no what to expect. Everyone wins with a good log. And honestly I'm interested in the blue gene especially. I have no doubts that Purple Wraath is a solid product, I know from samples it tastes good and the profile is top notch. Blue Gene is something I've looked at before and thought damn that seems mighty interesting and I'd love to see its effects on me.
    Veteran blood... Good to see up in here : ) bout time!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Lot of great apps in here, can't wait to see who gets picked surely all will deliver great logs.
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^Yea no doubt, I will be following the logs of whoever gets chosen! CL is a great company with a lot of awesome products! Nice promo here!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    ^^Yea no doubt, I will be following the logs of whoever gets chosen! CL is a great company with a lot of awesome products! Nice promo here!
    same here!....cant wait!
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz

Please PM me your shipping info so we can get this awesome stack shipped out ASAP!!!

To the other applicants: I'm sorry if I could've picked you all I would, everyone's apps were VERY good and I had a hard time selecting. Stay tuned for more CL opportunities!!!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz

Please PM me your shipping info so we can get this awesome stack shipped out ASAP!!!

To the other applicants: I'm sorry if I could've picked you all I would, everyone's apps were VERY good and I had a hard time selecting. Stay tuned for more CL opportunities!!!
    Grats to the winners!
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i love purple wraath! never tried blue gene though....

currently in a cal deficient and have bulked for the last few years. ive used purple wraath countless times and really enjoy it. ive also used tons of whiteflood, reduction pm, and the oxi kit is a current staple along with orange triad. whiteblood2 was a bit of a let down for me but some have had good results with it.

other than a lasting commitment to some of your products and well updated logs i dont think im any better than the next guy at logging these 2 products. i will continue to use CL products either way, currently have 2 bottles of RAZ on the way.....

i need to withdraw my app unfortunately, prior engagement has came up. i can vouch for PW 100%
    *Cough* Randoja
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz

Thanks a bunch for the opportunity to log this stack, I can't wait will start it up asap!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Not a problem! Purple Wraith is so delicious that I'd drink it as juice. Like make a pitcher of it or snow cones lmao
    SNOW CONES! Awesome idea, repped.

Edit: must spread around before repping you again...

hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz

Congrats to the winners! Definitely great products to log!
    :blindfold:
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    *Cough* Randoja
    Didn't even see hvac withdrew his application...

Send me your shipping info
  17. Advanced Member

Congrats to the winners!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gratz guys! Lets see them logs!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz

Congrats winners!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Absolutely! Awesome opportunity! Congratulations buds!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Didn't even see hvac withdrew his application...

Send me your shipping info
    i appreciate the consideration.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

hvactech
    JumpShot903
    DJBeanPole
    Geoforce
    mkretz

Damn I missed this. Congrats to all that one. CL is one the only companies I will buy, use, and recommend.
  23. Professional Member

Sent my shipping info. This should be a great combo.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Really can't wait to get this started, already thought of a decent name for my thread might make it up tonight too.
  25. Elite Member

Thanks for the interest and support to everyone.

I received the info, and the products should be shipping out today.

Can't wait to see these logs get started. This is a powerful combo of products, you guys are going to LOVE it!
  26. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i appreciate the consideration.....
    You were top of the list bro, thanks for the application. Always positive and helpful posts from you brother. Reps!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

You were top of the list bro, thanks for the application. Always positive and helpful posts from you brother. Reps!
    Yep, hvactech is a definitely a good guy.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Yep, hvactech is a definitely a good guy.
    This
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Attachment 61216Attachment 61217

Here's a chance to run a great combination, whether your goal is to lean up or bulk up, both products are amazing in furthering your efforts in the gym.

This will be a 30 day log.

Please post if your interested:

1.) Training experience
    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products
    3.) Why I should pick you!
    damn...sorry i missed this one.

i loved pw and heard some good stuff about blue gene!!!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Thank you for the consideration and to all the winners, tear it up will be following the ride!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Got a delievery notice left on my door today while I was at the gym! gonna head to ups tonight at like 730 to pick up package, talk about fast shipping! Can't wait to get this log going, will start on Monday since I'm doing a 3 day break as I'm a bit burnt out.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Whats the origin of the package? I don't want to miss mine and have to go down to the UPS place. Was there a signature required Jumpshot?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Origin was Farmingdale, NY I live in Massachusetts currently so it's relatively close. I live in an apartment complex where there isn't a "safe" spot to drop off a package so they request a signature for me at least. Heading to ups tonight between 7-8 to pick it up, can't wait I'll snap a pic of it when I get it too!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Origin was Farmingdale, NY I live in Massachusetts currently so it's relatively close. I live in an apartment complex where there isn't a "safe" spot to drop off a package so they request a signature for me at least. Heading to ups tonight between 7-8 to pick it up, can't wait I'll snap a pic of it when I get it too!
    Word man, good looking out with the quick response.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Haha yea gotta love quick responses, the notification thing comes in handy.
  37. Elite Member

I'm from Massachusetts too. origin is New York. i get mine in 2 days tops
  38. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Thank you for the consideration and to all the winners, tear it up will be following the ride!
    There will be others, soon, my friend.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Just picked my package up from UPS, and how did you know I my old shaker cup was wearing down!

Gonna work on creating the thread now will post up a link, i'll start dosing on Monday when i resume training.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

There will be others, soon, my friend.
    Hope so! I would love to log some products for you guys. Thanks again
  •