$$$$ Purple WRAATH & Blue GENE: Loggers Wanted!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
pw.png
bg.png

Here's a chance to run a great combination, whether your goal is to lean up or bulk up, both products are amazing in furthering your efforts in the gym.

This will be a 30 day log.

Please post if your interested:

1.) Training experience
2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products
3.) Why I should pick you!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i love purple wraath! never tried blue gene though....

currently in a cal deficient and have bulked for the last few years. ive used purple wraath countless times and really enjoy it. ive also used tons of whiteflood, reduction pm, and the oxi kit is a current staple along with orange triad. whiteblood2 was a bit of a let down for me but some have had good results with it.

other than a lasting commitment to some of your products and well updated logs i dont think im any better than the next guy at logging these 2 products. i will continue to use CL products either way, currently have 2 bottles of RAZ on the way.....

i need to withdraw my app unfortunately, prior engagement has came up. i can vouch for PW 100%

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn nice stack! Guys GTFIH , Purple Wraath is one of the best BCAA products out there and Blue gene comes with a mighty good formula altogether! :D throw in apps now guys!

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Been training 10 years solid since the day i picked up a weight the iron was, is and always will be my calling. Ive been bodybuilding for 3 (diet dialed in, with the goal of competing) always trained as a bodybuilder with splits and various other methodologies. In the last few years ive seen massive gains with no end in sight. Id love to see how this stack will throw some fuel on an already blazing fire. The first supplements i ever took actually besides a multi were purple wraath, white flood and green mag. One of my buddies i played football with let me try a serving of his white flood and if i remember correctly i hit a PR on deads that day. From there i went right to my local supp store and grabbed the stack with high hopes, it did not disappoint. Those were best years of my training, no responsibilities or commitments other than the gym and football, can not beat that. Still to this day any time i open a tub of purple wraath it takes me back. All three are still in my supp arsenal when $ permits, about to finish my last order of PW, about 1 serving left. Overall ive always looked at CL as a extremely reputable brand and have had countless buddies, hooked on the pre-workout band wagon, always asking me what they should take. I always point them in the direction of white flood because as far as sustained energy and driving workouts nothing has come close IMHO. You should pick me because ive never run a log before but i am extremely eager to do so for a great company like CL. Ive been a long time user of PW, trust and love its results, but ive never tried BG and would love to see the effects and synergy in this stack, and have everyone along for the ride.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
1.) Training experience - Been training since I was young. I'm 28 now and have been training seriously for the last 5 years or so.

2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products - I have used white flood and thought it was awesome! I haven't had the chance to try any of your other products yet though.

3.) Why I should pick you! - I am an extremely dedicated, hard working athlete who will give just as much dedication and hard work to a log for this as I would my training.

uvawahoowa

Awards
View attachment 61216View attachment 61217

Here's a chance to run a great combination, whether your goal is to lean up or bulk up, both products are amazing in furthering your efforts in the gym.

1.) Training experience
1) Been lifting since high school for sports, but seriously & consistently lifting since '07. I have done 5 bodybuilding competitions, a powerlifting competition, and a strongman competition. I am currently reverse dieting from my last BB comp, and going to continue into a long term (3 year) lean bulk.

2) I have used purple wraath, white flood, and green mag (bought whenever I can find a good deal on them) along with purple intrain before it was discontinued. Just picked up CLAmore as well. Have not had any disappointment from any CL products, I really enjoy white flood as a pre. I have never used Blue Gene, but the ingredient profile looks solid.

3) I am very consistent in my workouts and diet (Just as an example, I have been without power due to the storms that rolled through DC Friday night and I have not missed a workout, meal, or supplement). I am currently blogging about my lean bulk, and will be logging licogenix + formula x on my next cycle, so I will be very good about posting detailed logs.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
1.) Training experience - I have been lifting for about 8 years seriously and in those years have had my ups and downs, but I have learned a lot and am always looking to take my body and training to the next level.

2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products - When I first got into bodybuilding and was looking into supplements, I tried many brands of creatine and always came back to my staple of GreenMAG. Have taken most of the controlled labs line including purple WRAATH and loved them all, except one. Blue-up stim version wrecked me for some reason and I couldn't make it through the bottle. Gave it another shot with the non-stim version about a year later and was great. Libido was through the roof, I can honestly say nothing has ever had as great of an effect on libido as this did. Also like many I'm a big fan for orange triad. So overall very happy with controlled labs products and will continue to use them.

3.) Why I should pick you! - Honestly I'm looking to get some logs under my belt to prove to companies I could be a great Rep. I train religiously and never other than illness miss a workout. I'm on the boards frequently and will update honestly and frequently. Also I could use something to help with recovery, because I constantly wreck myself and 9/10 am still sore @ +72hr.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
both are products that i have used, and both are great. get those apps in for this one!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
1.) Training experience- 6 years lifting last 2-3 years dedicated to sport performance basically not a bodybuilding approach but overall athletic approach.

- First of let me say I absolutely love Controlled Labs, the first supplement I ever tried was Green Magnitude and the taste and results blew my mind. Following my great success with Green Magnitude I tried White Flood and loved it. In recent years Orange Triad has been a staple ever since it came out and I believe it is truly the best multivitamin and will continue to use it. I've also logged Gold Feast for you guys earlier and loved the results I got form that, I'll try to dig up that log as well.

- Because i've never tried Purple Wraath or Blue gene and I've been an avid Controlled labs user for years, i've currently been searching for a BCAA supplement as well as i've just started doing IF, so immplementing Purple Wraath would be ridiculously good. And besides I've done a solid log in the past and i'm a great person to give honest feedback on from an athletic performance standpoint.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
I’m in..

Weight:238
Height: 5’6”

Current Goals- Cut up/ for my wedding/honeymoon in October...it’s time to get shredded.
1.) Training Experience- 15 years total- Learned how to properly Squat, Bench, Incline and Deadlift when I was 14 (father was a competitive power lifter)
Ages 14- 18 my workouts were aimed at getting bigger/stronger and increasing my football skills. I primarily followed 10-12 week Russian powerlifting routines and also dabbled in some competitive Olympic lifting.
From around age 18-24 my workouts varied from powerlifting to bodybuilding. Did some competitive powerlifting during that time period, which meant a lot of maxing out and a lot of 5x5’s. When I wasn’t training for powerlifting meets, I’d be doing more pyramid training with 4 sets of 12,10,8, 8 on everything.
From basically age 24- current, my focus has primarily been to do as many reps as I can do for as much weight as possible. My workouts now are more focused on the mind muscle connection and getting a quality pump; although, I still have days where I will come in and max out for the hell of it. Seems to be working well thus far.
2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products- I have used several of your sample packets, including Purple Wrath , White Flood and Green Mag. I have also taken several full bottles of Reduction AM/PM.

I’ve always had a positive view of CL and thought they put out quality products. I really liked the Reduction cycles I ran and enjoyed the samples, especially the purple wrath and white flood. Both seem to work well for me.

3.) Why I should pick you- Because I can give an unbiased, non-bs opinion of my experiences and results with the given products. I work a 55+ hour a week job so I don’t have time to screw around. It’s all business on my end.

IRON4LIFE

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i love purple wraath! never tried blue gene though....

currently in a cal deficient and have bulked for the last few years. ive used purple wraath countless times and really enjoy it. ive also used tons of whiteflood, reduction pm, and the oxi kit is a current staple along with orange triad. whiteblood2 was a bit of a let down for me but some have had good results with it.

other than a lasting commitment to some of your products and well updated logs i dont think im any better than the next guy at logging these 2 products. i will continue to use CL products either way, currently have 2 bottles of RAZ on the way.....
very good canidate!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
1.) Training experience- 6 years lifting last 2-3 years dedicated to sport performance basically not a bodybuilding approach but overall athletic approach.

- First of let me say I absolutely love Controlled Labs, the first supplement I ever tried was Green Magnitude and the taste and results blew my mind. Following my great success with Green Magnitude I tried White Flood and loved it. In recent years Orange Triad has been a staple ever since it came out and I believe it is truly the best multivitamin and will continue to use it. I've also logged Gold Feast for you guys earlier and loved the results I got form that, I'll try to dig up that log as well.

- Because i've never tried Purple Wraath or Blue gene and I've been an avid Controlled labs user for years, i've currently been searching for a BCAA supplement as well as i've just started doing IF, so immplementing Purple Wraath would be ridiculously good. And besides I've done a solid log in the past and i'm a great person to give honest feedback on from an athletic performance standpoint.
great application ^^

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps in support of CL and Renegade great company great dude. Win win

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. Looking forward to the logs. CL and RR are top notch

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps in support of CL and Renegade great company great dude. Win win
Thank you brother! Avatar is lookin ill, love the tats! I have sleeves myself!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. Looking forward to the logs. CL and RR are top notch
Thank you sir. Yes this combination is a killer stack. Very complimentary for staying and promoting anabolic muscle growth and fat loss, along with energy and recovery.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards

1.) Training experience
1. Ive Been Lifting Weights For 13 Years ( Started Off Powerlifting But Now More Focuses On Building My Body )
2. Ive Only Used The Samples I Recieved But I DId Put Up A Review On My Channel On Youtube Under The Name Musclebob5 ( Loved Them )
3. You Should Pick Me B/c Im Totally Up Front & Honest About My Opinions & I Will Check In Atleast 4x A Week On My Progress & Experience With These Supplements As Well As Post Up A Vlog On My Youtube Channel

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene is AWESOME; on my second bottle now! More people need to get in on this product!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also say the same thing about Glycergrow...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COME ON IN FOLKS! Bump bump bump it up!!! The water is fine : ) get those apps in!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Surprised more haven't jumped on this, fantastic opportunity for one of the best companies around!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is already going to be a tough choice!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards

1.) Training experience
1) 31yrs old, 185lbs, Consistently training hard for the past 8 months - 5x5, GVT - going for it: Losing fat, increasing strength/size. Varying dedication for the past 10 years to strict weights, but always active -
2) Orange Triad is a great multi-v to have in my arsenal. I haven't had the chance to run any other Controlled Labs products, but have heard great thing about Purple Wraath - currently working into a IF diet & this would be perfect for those fasted workouts & Blue Gene looks like a great profile to add to the mix -
3) Why shouldn't you pick me? :naughty: Seriously - I'm on the verge of blasting through my almost-the-abs-I've-always-want plateau. I'm looking to kill it in the gym & document the results for the world to see -

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Cant log this right now but i definitly will be running blue gene in the near future looks like an amazing product.Id like to follow hvac techs log of this hes always around to help out and gives solid advice

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
How many loggers you planning on choosing RR?

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Great promo, I would love to log these two CL products.

1.) I've been training for almost 2 years. I am full on dedicated to training, I workout 6 or 7 days a week and my diet is intact.

2.) I've used White Flood and Green magnitude. I had great results with both, CL has never let me down! Also I have written very detailed reviews on the CL products I've used though I am not sure if I am allowed to post which website I reviewed them on.

3.) You should pick me because I've been using CL products for 1 year of the 2 years I've been working out, I've had great results and I'd love to see what Purple Wraath and Blue Gene can do for me. My log would be detailed and updated every day.

Good luck to all applicants!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys keep them coming!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Cant log this right now but i definitly will be running blue gene in the near future looks like an amazing product.Id like to follow hvac techs log of this hes always around to help out and gives solid advice
make sure to link me when you run blue gene, if you log/review it!

one of my favorite test products of all time, and super underrated on AM. i'm surprised more people don't use it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards

one of my favorite test products of all time, and super underrated on AM. i'm surprised more people don't use it
Yeah - I hadn't read anything about Blue Gene before now - I'm quite intrigued & would love to give this one a run.....

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah - I hadn't read anything about Blue Gene before now - I'm quite intrigued & would love to give this one a run.....
Brb checking it out... First time I heard of it : D

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad, Blue Gene, Glycergrow, and Oximega are staples for me. Have used Purple Wrath, Blue Up, Reduction PM in the past. Blue Gene is the one product that you take for a while then you realize "whoa!" one day as you're looking in the mirror. Or you say 'hey, why have I been able to work out 4-5 days in a row? Shouldn't I usually be too sore to lift weights one of these days?"

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

definitly will. I love your products no idea why i havent really heard about this stuff till now. But it looks great will be running it maybe begining of august

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy 4th get on on this fellers!

bpeavey

Awards
I have been training for 4 years now.
I have yet to use any of your products.
With the goal I have at the age of 44 I am a good candidate. I have lost over 40 lbs and now working on getting rid of the last inch of fat on my gut so I can show my 6 pac.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About Me
28 Years Old
Male
226lbs (and dropping)
6'9"

1.) Training experience

When I was finishing up my last two years of college I worked as a bouncer at a pub in one of Indy's hotspots mostly because my height gave me an advantage of seeing things/waitresses when others could not. I didn't feel like I came off as that intimidating of a guy, and after another bouncer and I started discussing weightlifting and getting bigger we decided to start with Rippetoe's Starting Strength. I continued this program for the next three years until one day in the gym I met a guy who told me that none of my squats would ever pass at a competition because I wasn't going low enough. I watched in amazement as he squatted well over 500lbs and was even more surprised when he told me he was almost 50 years old. I asked him to take me under his wing, and that was when my powerlifting adventure began. I started off (back then) at 215lbs and couldn't hardly even squat the damn bar with proper form, but after a year and a half I had gained 65lbs of mass, and could max rep 340lb for squats, not to mention the other compound lifts! I was strong as an ox, but wasn't satisifed with my body image so I began doing more cardio and less iron work and came back down to 225 where I picked up P90X for two cycles followed by P90X2. I am now currently doing a variation of my own thing based slightly off of 5/3/1. I am currently in a cut phase using the LeanGains diet and am trying to reach my goal weight of 220lbs because I am getting married on July 28th and wanna shock my future wife with my body transformation for our honeymoon in Jamaica :D!!!

Orange Triad has been a staple multi for me after I began hearing the rumors around here about how good it actually was. Before that I was using the Pak, but was getting to the point where I no longer felt like ingesting 10+ pills a day. I needed something that did more. When I started doing my AI/cortisol blockers I knew that I was going to need some joint support and I just didn't feel like adding in something even more (such as Flex) to my supplements so I went on the hunt for another multi and found OT... and it had everything I needed in it, including joint support, while taking fewer pills... with even higher quality ingredients. It hasn't let me down yet and I successfully made it through Erase and Erase Pro with hardly any joint pain whatsoever and I attribute that to OT! Excellent product. Just picked up another bottle from NP's July 4th sale :D!

If you are looking for dedication then you have found it! I am willing to do this log daily and via any medium that anyone can think of. In my current log (sig) I've actually started doing some video logging. I'm not afraid to get my face out there and show people who I am, how I work, what my work ethic is, and what my open and honest opinion on whatever it is I'm logging at the time happens to be! The public needs to know, because they are the consumer! When they hear the good news on a subject from their own fellow man it makes it that much easier for them to associate the results with themselves. Hey, if he can do it, so can i! I just like to make it that much more personal. Besides the video logging is actually kind of fun and I plan on doing more of it with each log I have from now on in the future. Meal plans, workouts, pictures of meals, before/during/after comparison photos, etc. You name it, you got it! I consider going to the gym my second job, and if there are supplements out there that help that much more, than people need to know! I'm comprehensive, knowledgeable, and looking forward to succeeding!

DJ

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
About Me
28 Years Old
Male
226lbs (and dropping)
6'9"

1.) Training experience

When I was finishing up my last two years of college I worked as a bouncer at a pub in one of Indy's hotspots mostly because my height gave me an advantage of seeing things/waitresses when others could not. I didn't feel like I came off as that intimidating of a guy, and after another bouncer and I started discussing weightlifting and getting bigger we decided to start with Rippetoe's Starting Strength. I continued this program for the next three years until one day in the gym I met a guy who told me that none of my squats would ever pass at a competition because I wasn't going low enough. I watched in amazement as he squatted well over 500lbs and was even more surprised when he told me he was almost 50 years old. I asked him to take me under his wing, and that was when my powerlifting adventure began. I started off (back then) at 215lbs and couldn't hardly even squat the damn bar with proper form, but after a year and a half I had gained 65lbs of mass, and could max rep 340lb for squats, not to mention the other compound lifts! I was strong as an ox, but wasn't satisifed with my body image so I began doing more cardio and less iron work and came back down to 225 where I picked up P90X for two cycles followed by P90X2. I am now currently doing a variation of my own thing based slightly off of 5/3/1. I am currently in a cut phase using the LeanGains diet and am trying to reach my goal weight of 220lbs because I am getting married on July 28th and wanna shock my future wife with my body transformation for our honeymoon in Jamaica :D!!!

Orange Triad has been a staple multi for me after I began hearing the rumors around here about how good it actually was. Before that I was using the Pak, but was getting to the point where I no longer felt like ingesting 10+ pills a day. I needed something that did more. When I started doing my AI/cortisol blockers I knew that I was going to need some joint support and I just didn't feel like adding in something even more (such as Flex) to my supplements so I went on the hunt for another multi and found OT... and it had everything I needed in it, including joint support, while taking fewer pills... with even higher quality ingredients. It hasn't let me down yet and I successfully made it through Erase and Erase Pro with hardly any joint pain whatsoever and I attribute that to OT! Excellent product. Just picked up another bottle from NP's July 4th sale :D!

If you are looking for dedication then you have found it! I am willing to do this log daily and via any medium that anyone can think of. In my current log (sig) I've actually started doing some video logging. I'm not afraid to get my face out there and show people who I am, how I work, what my work ethic is, and what my open and honest opinion on whatever it is I'm logging at the time happens to be! The public needs to know, because they are the consumer! When they hear the good news on a subject from their own fellow man it makes it that much easier for them to associate the results with themselves. Hey, if he can do it, so can i! I just like to make it that much more personal. Besides the video logging is actually kind of fun and I plan on doing more of it with each log I have from now on in the future. Meal plans, workouts, pictures of meals, before/during/after comparison photos, etc. You name it, you got it! I consider going to the gym my second job, and if there are supplements out there that help that much more, than people need to know! I'm comprehensive, knowledgeable, and looking forward to succeeding!

DJ
He gets my votes & support.

stangboy1404

stangboy1404

Awards
I have been training for a couple years now but am now really getting more intense with my workouts to better my body.

Have not had any controlled labs products but would def. love to try!

You should pick me because I can def. use this product to help me out with my goal of bulking up and looking like a beast!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad, Blue Gene, Glycergrow, and Oximega are staples for me. Have used Purple Wrath, Blue Up, Reduction PM in the past. Blue Gene is the one product that you take for a while then you realize "whoa!" one day as you're looking in the mirror. Or you say 'hey, why have I been able to work out 4-5 days in a row? Shouldn't I usually be too sore to lift weights one of these days?"
Great quote :D

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From the heart, brother!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not applying, just pimping hardcore for great products that have worked for me. Not a CL rep either (total disclosure).

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene would be good for energy / stamina / recovery if you're dragging in PCT. My two cents.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Apply and see if they're willing to wait for your review!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Give others a chance man... U have applied in like every promo