$$$$ Purple WRAATH & Blue GENE: Loggers Wanted!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    About Me
    28 Years Old
    Male
    226lbs (and dropping)
    6'9"

    1.) Training experience

    When I was finishing up my last two years of college I worked as a bouncer at a pub in one of Indy's hotspots mostly because my height gave me an advantage of seeing things/waitresses when others could not. I didn't feel like I came off as that intimidating of a guy, and after another bouncer and I started discussing weightlifting and getting bigger we decided to start with Rippetoe's Starting Strength. I continued this program for the next three years until one day in the gym I met a guy who told me that none of my squats would ever pass at a competition because I wasn't going low enough. I watched in amazement as he squatted well over 500lbs and was even more surprised when he told me he was almost 50 years old. I asked him to take me under his wing, and that was when my powerlifting adventure began. I started off (back then) at 215lbs and couldn't hardly even squat the damn bar with proper form, but after a year and a half I had gained 65lbs of mass, and could max rep 340lb for squats, not to mention the other compound lifts! I was strong as an ox, but wasn't satisifed with my body image so I began doing more cardio and less iron work and came back down to 225 where I picked up P90X for two cycles followed by P90X2. I am now currently doing a variation of my own thing based slightly off of 5/3/1. I am currently in a cut phase using the LeanGains diet and am trying to reach my goal weight of 220lbs because I am getting married on July 28th and wanna shock my future wife with my body transformation for our honeymoon in Jamaica !!!

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products

    Orange Triad has been a staple multi for me after I began hearing the rumors around here about how good it actually was. Before that I was using the Pak, but was getting to the point where I no longer felt like ingesting 10+ pills a day. I needed something that did more. When I started doing my AI/cortisol blockers I knew that I was going to need some joint support and I just didn't feel like adding in something even more (such as Flex) to my supplements so I went on the hunt for another multi and found OT... and it had everything I needed in it, including joint support, while taking fewer pills... with even higher quality ingredients. It hasn't let me down yet and I successfully made it through Erase and Erase Pro with hardly any joint pain whatsoever and I attribute that to OT! Excellent product. Just picked up another bottle from NP's July 4th sale !

    3.) Why I should pick you!

    If you are looking for dedication then you have found it! I am willing to do this log daily and via any medium that anyone can think of. In my current log (sig) I've actually started doing some video logging. I'm not afraid to get my face out there and show people who I am, how I work, what my work ethic is, and what my open and honest opinion on whatever it is I'm logging at the time happens to be! The public needs to know, because they are the consumer! When they hear the good news on a subject from their own fellow man it makes it that much easier for them to associate the results with themselves. Hey, if he can do it, so can i! I just like to make it that much more personal. Besides the video logging is actually kind of fun and I plan on doing more of it with each log I have from now on in the future. Meal plans, workouts, pictures of meals, before/during/after comparison photos, etc. You name it, you got it! I consider going to the gym my second job, and if there are supplements out there that help that much more, than people need to know! I'm comprehensive, knowledgeable, and looking forward to succeeding!

    DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

  2. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    About Me
    28 Years Old
    Male
    226lbs (and dropping)
    6'9"

    1.) Training experience

    When I was finishing up my last two years of college I worked as a bouncer at a pub in one of Indy's hotspots mostly because my height gave me an advantage of seeing things/waitresses when others could not. I didn't feel like I came off as that intimidating of a guy, and after another bouncer and I started discussing weightlifting and getting bigger we decided to start with Rippetoe's Starting Strength. I continued this program for the next three years until one day in the gym I met a guy who told me that none of my squats would ever pass at a competition because I wasn't going low enough. I watched in amazement as he squatted well over 500lbs and was even more surprised when he told me he was almost 50 years old. I asked him to take me under his wing, and that was when my powerlifting adventure began. I started off (back then) at 215lbs and couldn't hardly even squat the damn bar with proper form, but after a year and a half I had gained 65lbs of mass, and could max rep 340lb for squats, not to mention the other compound lifts! I was strong as an ox, but wasn't satisifed with my body image so I began doing more cardio and less iron work and came back down to 225 where I picked up P90X for two cycles followed by P90X2. I am now currently doing a variation of my own thing based slightly off of 5/3/1. I am currently in a cut phase using the LeanGains diet and am trying to reach my goal weight of 220lbs because I am getting married on July 28th and wanna shock my future wife with my body transformation for our honeymoon in Jamaica !!!

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products

    Orange Triad has been a staple multi for me after I began hearing the rumors around here about how good it actually was. Before that I was using the Pak, but was getting to the point where I no longer felt like ingesting 10+ pills a day. I needed something that did more. When I started doing my AI/cortisol blockers I knew that I was going to need some joint support and I just didn't feel like adding in something even more (such as Flex) to my supplements so I went on the hunt for another multi and found OT... and it had everything I needed in it, including joint support, while taking fewer pills... with even higher quality ingredients. It hasn't let me down yet and I successfully made it through Erase and Erase Pro with hardly any joint pain whatsoever and I attribute that to OT! Excellent product. Just picked up another bottle from NP's July 4th sale !

    3.) Why I should pick you!

    If you are looking for dedication then you have found it! I am willing to do this log daily and via any medium that anyone can think of. In my current log (sig) I've actually started doing some video logging. I'm not afraid to get my face out there and show people who I am, how I work, what my work ethic is, and what my open and honest opinion on whatever it is I'm logging at the time happens to be! The public needs to know, because they are the consumer! When they hear the good news on a subject from their own fellow man it makes it that much easier for them to associate the results with themselves. Hey, if he can do it, so can i! I just like to make it that much more personal. Besides the video logging is actually kind of fun and I plan on doing more of it with each log I have from now on in the future. Meal plans, workouts, pictures of meals, before/during/after comparison photos, etc. You name it, you got it! I consider going to the gym my second job, and if there are supplements out there that help that much more, than people need to know! I'm comprehensive, knowledgeable, and looking forward to succeeding!

    DJ
    He gets my votes & support.
  3. New Member
    stangboy1404's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    79.62%

    I have been training for a couple years now but am now really getting more intense with my workouts to better my body.

    Have not had any controlled labs products but would def. love to try!

    You should pick me because I can def. use this product to help me out with my goal of bulking up and looking like a beast!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Orange Triad, Blue Gene, Glycergrow, and Oximega are staples for me. Have used Purple Wrath, Blue Up, Reduction PM in the past. Blue Gene is the one product that you take for a while then you realize "whoa!" one day as you're looking in the mirror. Or you say 'hey, why have I been able to work out 4-5 days in a row? Shouldn't I usually be too sore to lift weights one of these days?"
    Great quote
  5. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    From the heart, brother!
  6. New Member
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    26972
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    0.93%

    Bump for more apps!
  7. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    I'm not applying, just pimping hardcore for great products that have worked for me. Not a CL rep either (total disclosure).
  8. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    Blue Gene would be good for energy / stamina / recovery if you're dragging in PCT. My two cents.
  9. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    Apply and see if they're willing to wait for your review!
  10. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Give others a chance man... U have applied in like every promo
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Give others a chance man... U have applied in like every promo
    *thumbsup*
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Give others a chance man... U have applied in like every promo
    I didn't make it to the other promos tho. Will kindly withdraw app if you want me to.
  13. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Edit: App withdrawn for some one to get a chance.
  14. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    I didn't make it to the other promos tho. Will kindly withdraw app if you want me to.
    Lol its not that its just take your time with a product. Companies aren't gonna wanna sponsor if your in every promo. Not only that but when ur running somethin it should only be that companies products so you know the effect of that product :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    By all means do what u wanna do. I'm just throwing things out there
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I owe you some reps Airborne, couldn't said it better...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I owe you some reps Airborne, couldn't said it better...
    Purple Wraith is Very delicious btw
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol its not that its just take your time with a product. Companies aren't gonna wanna sponsor if your in every promo. Not only that but when ur running somethin it should only be that companies products so you know the effect of that product :-)
    I agree with the big mighty dude and his views on this...I remember laying it down for thehardone like this too. It doesn't look right
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Purple Wraith is Very delicious btw
    I got respect for Renegade... I'll have to try some more CL products in the future.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry guys if offended anyone. I have taken my app down kindly and I have respect for my fellow AM member. All Is good, This won't happen again, If it does neg train the shizz out of me.
  21. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Sorry guys if offended anyone. I have taken my app down kindly and I have respect for my fellow AM member. All Is good, This won't happen again, If it does neg train the shizz out of me.
    Lol I'm glad your a good sport bout it ya know. Just take it one thing at a time. I love free products as I'm sure everyone else. It's just a respect thing.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol I'm glad your a good sport bout it ya know. Just take it one thing at a time. I love free products as I'm sure everyone else. It's just a respect thing.
    Agreed.

    haa I don't know whats goes through my head some times lol, I just figured it wouldn't be a problem applying to a few just in case I didn't get picked etc and if I did get pick I would take down the other ones I did.. From now on I will only apply to one at a time and stick with it. Love you guys!
  23. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Agreed.

    haa I don't know whats goes through my head some times lol, I just figured it wouldn't be a problem applying to a few just in case I didn't get picked etc and if I did get pick I would take down the other ones I did.. From now on I will only apply to one at a time and stick with it. Love you guys!
    Lol we love u too no homo
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Agreed.

    haa I don't know whats goes through my head some times lol, I just figured it wouldn't be a problem applying to a few just in case I didn't get picked etc and if I did get pick I would take down the other ones I did.. From now on I will only apply to one at a time and stick with it. Love you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol we love u too no homo
    You 2! SHUT UP AND GROUPHUG! Love for both no foul done , and nothing happened! We are bro's! come on !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  25. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You 2! SHUT UP AND GROUPHUG! Love for both no foul done , and nothing happened! We are bro's! come on !
    Haa ily u 2 buddy. bros for life!
  26. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Haa ily u 2 buddy. bros for life!
    Hell yeah bro! Now VEGAS+CROWN! hahaha. Back to thread:

    GUYS GTFIH AND APPLY! THIS IS AWESOME STUFF!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    12050
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Still surprised there isn't alot more apps in! Hurry up people!
  28. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903
    Still surprised there isn't alot more apps in! Hurry up people!
    I agree
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. New Member
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    26972
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    0.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Still surprised there isn't alot more apps in! Hurry up people!
    No kidding... I thought this promo would be FLOODED with apps
  30. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

    No kidding... I thought this promo would be FLOODED with apps
    5 more weeks of my Halo-X run. No can do.
  31. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    2436765
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    No kidding... I thought this promo would be FLOODED with apps
    logging ad3-pct right now or id be all over this
  32. Senior Member
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    864290
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    15.58%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    I'm probably one of the least few qualified to get picked, but I wanna toss my hand in for an opportunity to try Blue Gene. I've been interested in that one (along with Blue Growth) for a while.

    Training - So I'm 28. I lifted not seriously in high school, through sports and fitness classes. At about 22, I stopped completely and only just now (last 5 months) fell back in love the with sense of accomplishment achieved with proper time and effort in weight training. Still in noob gains, admittedly, but results have been great. I work out 4 days a week. I always try to get a solid 45min-1hr in each session. I am very dedicated to making sure I get my routines in week after week. The mirror motivates me.

    History & Opinions on CL products - CL was one of the first companies I jumped to when I got into the supplement game. First with OT, then adding Oximega Fish Oil and Greens. Next was the sample pack, where I fell in love with White Flood. I have a tub of Green Mag on the way, along with GlycerGrow (For a future stack with ArA). I think highly of CL and suggest their products to my friends when they ask. (Got 2 of them on WF and always send them links to OT sales.)

    Why me? - Well, unfortunately, I can't really sell myself here. It is what it is. I'm basically a lifting noob, but I'm happy with my current results. I am certainly interested in both products! I would certainly give an honest log. If the products don't benefit me, I will let it be known. If they benefit me, I will more than likely buy them in the future. (Have I mentioned I really wanna run a 2 month "cycle" of Blue Growth and Blue Gene? . )
  33. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847507
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'd like to get in on this,
    1.Training Experience: 12 years on and off in High School and throughout time in the Army and College.

    2. I've never tried any Controlled Labs products in the past, and have nothing to base an opinion on....yet.

    3. I think you should pick me because I work hard towards progression in the gym and keep a detailed and diligently updated training journal, diet journal, and supp logs. I'll Post my log on this and 2 other forums as well.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  34. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    1.) Training experience- Been lifting off and on for around 13 years. Recently came back (mid March) from injuries and have been back to steadily progressing ever since. Goal is to be lean and mean. No real performance goals, look great naked and be as strong as possible/able to keep up with the grind of daily life.

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products- My opinion of CL is very high. Honestly I think one of the better companies in the supplement game. A long history of solid products, great reps, it just seems like with CL you're getting quality. Although I haven't ran every product they have, I can say the ones I've ran have all been great. I've ran White Flood, had samples of Purple Wraath but never a tub, Oximega Greens is a fixture of mine, ran orange oximega.


    3.) Why I should pick you!- I think I do a good job with logs as has been seen in the ones I've ran on here (and have countless others throughout my history on other forums). When you get to do a log I think it's important to keep it updated and be as honest as possible. This gives the company giving you the product feedback, and lets other potential users no what to expect. Everyone wins with a good log. And honestly I'm interested in the blue gene especially. I have no doubts that Purple Wraath is a solid product, I know from samples it tastes good and the profile is top notch. Blue Gene is something I've looked at before and thought damn that seems mighty interesting and I'd love to see its effects on me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  35. New Member
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    26972
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    0.93%

    Hey RR, when will the winners be chosen for this?
  36. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,558
    Rep Power
    1407262
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    91.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    1.) Training experience - I have been weightlifting since high school where it was require for football, ever since I tore my acl from havin weak legs I started lifting and got hooked, I played al little college football before getting really sick and losing a bunch of weight to the point where I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. I have slowly gained back some weight and strenht and am extremely hungry to get back to where I was.

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products - In the past I have tried white flood, green mag and purple wraath... to be honest, I loved them all..... my favorite however woudl probably be purple wraath....recovery tends to be an issue with me becasue I have low test. so a solid bcaa EAA product helps. I have never tried blue gene however but have heard good things and looks liek a solid product.

    3.) Why I should pick you! - You should pick me because I am a dedicated logger who can update nearly every day. I also am extremely motivated right now to put on some weight and strength and feel that these two products could really help me. I have tried other hgh type product in the past such as hgh pro and powerfull and would love to see how blue gene stacks up.......thanks for the opportunity to log these guys!
  37. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    Mkretz logs the $hit out of his products; CL would be wise to pick him as a winner.
  38. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,558
    Rep Power
    1407262
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    91.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Mkretz logs the $hit out of his products; CL would be wise to pick him as a winner.
    thanks man! it means alot, much appreciated
  39. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    1.) Training experience - I have been weightlifting since high school where it was require for football, ever since I tore my acl from havin weak legs I started lifting and got hooked, I played al little college football before getting really sick and losing a bunch of weight to the point where I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. I have slowly gained back some weight and strenht and am extremely hungry to get back to where I was.

    2.) History & opinions of controlled labs products - In the past I have tried white flood, green mag and purple wraath... to be honest, I loved them all..... my favorite however woudl probably be purple wraath....recovery tends to be an issue with me becasue I have low test. so a solid bcaa EAA product helps. I have never tried blue gene however but have heard good things and looks liek a solid product.

    3.) Why I should pick you! - You should pick me because I am a dedicated logger who can update nearly every day. I also am extremely motivated right now to put on some weight and strength and feel that these two products could really help me. I have tried other hgh type product in the past such as hgh pro and powerfull and would love to see how blue gene stacks up.......thanks for the opportunity to log these guys!
    This is the second person who gets my vote. He a dam good logger and puts forth all he gots in his workouts.
  40. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I'd like to get in on this,
    1.Training Experience: 12 years on and off in High School and throughout time in the Army and College.

    2. I've never tried any Controlled Labs products in the past, and have nothing to base an opinion on....yet.

    3. I think you should pick me because I work hard towards progression in the gym and keep a detailed and diligently updated training journal, diet journal, and supp logs. I'll Post my log on this and 2 other forums as well.
    Great person here! I believe solid companies should have solid logs and this guy does em right!
    Love these products myself ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in